May 23, 2024, 02:36:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #5 10/28/10 - 11/4/10  (Read 174617 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: November 03, 2010, 12:53:22 PM »

Hickory PD draining pond in Zahra search

CALDWELL COUNTY, N.C. – Hickory police are draining a pond near Christie Road in connection with the disappearance of Zahra Baker.

A prosthetic leg that belonged to the 10-year-old cancer survivor was found at a search site off of Christie Road last Wednesday.

Zahra Baker’s stepmother, Elisa Baker, used to live near that search site. Elisa Baker is currently in jail, charged with obstruction of justice, for allegedly writing a ransom note that was found at her home the day Zahra was reported missing.

On Tuesday two letters, allegedly written by Elisa Baker from her jail cell, were sent to NewsChannel 36. 

In the letters, Elisa Baker places blame for Zahra’s disappearance on the girl’s father, Adam Baker.

She also says that Zahra “isn’t missing” but that she and her husband didn’t kill the 10-year-old.

"We didn't really kill her but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying. Makes me scared of him."

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Hickory-PD-draining-pond-in-Zahra-search-106620584.html

Pretty murky looking pond:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: November 03, 2010, 12:55:50 PM »

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: November 03, 2010, 12:56:49 PM »

Can you imagine anyone ever being able to live in that house again?!!!  The negative energy would be overwhelming!

You would be surprised. Here in Tracy CA we had a case of a teen who was held captive in a rental home. About 1 or 2 months after the police returned the home to landlord someone else had moved in. How can anyone want to live in that house, I have no idea.

I lived in Tracy almost 20 years ago, as a teen. You just don't hear much about Tracy...small town.
Well with Kyle Ramerez, The Tracy 60 and Sandra Cantu stories, I think you can say the city of Tracy made a national name for itself. It has changed....
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: November 03, 2010, 12:57:13 PM »

If EB knows what happened to her and is pissed that she is still in jail but AB is OUT....then why the heck doesn't she tell the police where she is!!!!! Just to get even, I'd rat the guy out!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: November 03, 2010, 01:00:12 PM »

EB snip from letters
I mean I never thought it would be this way. My lawyers get death threats every day to. This is so crazy.

she thought she would get away with murder

EB snip from letters
"We really didn't kill her, but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying,"
[/b] and she didnt think what she did to zahra, while living wasnt horrifying

ive been wondering how these crazy people go unnoticed, till something like
this happens

She said that as if she was talking about picking out an outfit for the child. This woman is evil.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: November 03, 2010, 01:01:43 PM »

Sorry I messed that up. I was referring to her talking about how they really didn't kill her...
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: November 03, 2010, 01:03:58 PM »

If EB knows what happened to her and is pissed that she is still in jail but AB is OUT....then why the heck doesn't she tell the police where she is!!!!! Just to get even, I'd rat the guy out!
Her attorneys are probably having her hold that information back trying for a plea bargain if she is charged

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: November 03, 2010, 01:04:21 PM »

Zahra's Dad Taunted by Angry Crowd as He's Evicted (with video)

(Nov. 3) -- Onlookers standing outside the North Carolina home of Zahra Clare Baker taunted the missing disabled girl's father as his landlord announced he is evicting the Australian native.

"I'm putting him out on the street," Adam Baker's landlord told the crowd Tuesday. "I have no need to have any of his effects in the house and I'm not cleaning it out."

The eviction came shortly after an exclusive AOL News report that letters believed to be written by Zahra's stepmother claimed that her husband did something "kinda horrifying" with the young girl's remains.

"We really didn't kill her, but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying," Elisa Baker wrote in letters to a crime memorabilia dealer who shared them with AOL News. A Hickory, N.C., law enforcement official confirmed that the letters likely were written by the girl's stepmother.

Baker's landlord, who is not identified in local media reports, gave no reason for the sudden eviction. However, he did say that recent searches of the home -- during which police removed flooring, plumbing and sections of the ceiling -- left the home uninhabitable, The Sydney Morning Herald reported.

More than a dozen onlookers watched as Baker gathered some of his belongings inside his Hickory, N.C., home Tuesday afternoon. According to the Hickory Daily Record, some of the crowd stood silent but others reportedly yelled taunts at him, calling him a "murderer."

Adam Baker's attorney, Mark Killian, had accompanied his client to the house. He declined to discuss the case with reporters but did say Baker was having a difficult time, the Herald reported.

"It's just real tough for him, obviously," Killian said.

Adam Baker told police he last saw his daughter sleeping in her bed about 2:30 a.m. Oct. 9. He said that he and his wife slept in that Saturday morning and did not notice Zahra was missing until about 2 p.m.

MORE...

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/zahra-clare-bakers-dad-adam-baker-taunted-by-angry-crowd-as-hes-evicted/19701166
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: November 03, 2010, 01:06:15 PM »

Searchers Return To Site Where Prosthetic Was Found (video)

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25621215/index.html
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: November 03, 2010, 01:06:18 PM »

Pond being drained near where Zahra's leg was found; stepmom letters surface

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - A week since a prosthetic leg was found belonging to a missing 10-year-old girl, searchers have returned to that same area to drain a pond and look for more clues related to her 3 week disappearance.

On Wednesday morning, about 2 dozen people were searching off Christie Road in Caldwell County looking for anything related Zahra Baker, whose stepmother, Elisa, is still being held in jail. Near noon on Wednesday, crews with a pump arrived and began draining a pond in that area.
The search comes just hours after WBTV came into possession of some letters that were allegedly written by Elisa Baker. The letters were allegedly written to someone at a web site that began a letter-writing relationship with Baker since she has been in jail. (Click here to read the letters and learn more about them)

The search off Christie Road, which is closed to traffic, involves a "line search" where crews walk in a line about 15 feet about through woods checking for anything that looks suspicious.

Earlier this week, the owner of the Baker home in Hickory is evicted Adam Baker, the father of the missing 10-year-old, WBTV has learned.
According to reports, Baker, who was briefly jailed last week on un-related charges, has spent about the last two and a half weeks with relatives.  Investigators have ripped out parts of the floor, walls, ceiling, and plumbing during their search for evidence in the house.
On Monday, investigators confirmed that the prosthetic leg discovered last Wednesday off Christie Road in Caldwell County is, in fact, the one belonging to  Zahra Baker.
Hickory Police Department said on Monday that medical records obtained from Australia, where the prosthetic leg was originally fitted, matched the serial number on the leg.  A scanner was used to extract the serial number from a transponder placed inside the prosthesis, which was used as Zahra's left leg.   

Also on Monday, Elisa Baker, the stepmother of Zahra Baker, was indicted by a Catawba County Grand Jury on an obstruction of justice charge related to the investigation of the missing girl.
As she was being indicted in one county, Elisa Baker appeared in court in Burke County on Monday afternoon to face a felony larceny charge unrelated the 10-year-old girl's disappearance.  No evidence was presented in that case and it was continued until Dec. 6 when Baker will have to be back in Burke County Court.

MORE...

http://morganton.wbtv.com/content/pond-being-drained-near-where-zahras-leg-was-found-stepmom-letters-surface

Hmm very interesting, this could go along the lines of the theory of (insert monkey name i should remember as i responded to their post) about her prosthetic leg pos. floating? maybe they pulled it off threw it in bushes and her in water? just thinking aloud...

Morning Northern  an angelic monkey

Or it fell off when she was being carried to the pond (or somewhere in the area) and in their dumbness didn't bother to go back and hide it and left it where it landed?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: November 03, 2010, 01:09:49 PM »

Map of Christie Road

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25516724/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: November 03, 2010, 01:15:21 PM »

CALDWELL COUNTY, N.C. – Hickory police are draining a pond near Christie Road in connection with the disappearance of Zahra Baker.

A prosthetic leg that belonged to the 10-year-old cancer survivor was found at a search site off of Christie Road last Wednesday.

Zahra Baker’s stepmother, Elisa Baker, used to live near that search site. Elisa Baker is currently in jail, charged with obstruction of justice, for allegedly writing a ransom note that was found at her home the day Zahra was reported missing.

On Tuesday two letters, allegedly written by Elisa Baker from her jail cell, were sent to NewsChannel 36. 

In the letters, Elisa Baker places blame for Zahra’s disappearance on the girl’s father, Adam Baker.

She also says that Zahra “isn’t missing” but that she and her husband didn’t kill the 10-year-old.

"We didn't really kill her but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying. Makes me scared of him."

A friend of Elisa Baker spoke with NewsChannel 36 Wednesday morning and says she received a letter from Elisa on Monday.

In that letter, Elisa said Adam Baker had nothing to do with Zahra’s disappearance. She did not mention whether or not she was involved.

Both friends and relatives of Elisa Baker say that she often made things up and the friend who received the letter on Monday says she isn’t sure what to believe.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/zahra-baker/Hickory-PD-draining-pond-in-Zahra-search-106620584.html
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #692 on: November 03, 2010, 01:32:21 PM »

http://fandomania.com/vampire-and-blood-fetishes-run-amok-twilight-the-vampire-lifestyle-and-paraphilias-turned-fads/

Although it’s probably not harmful for teenagers who adopt the “vampire lifestyle” to dress in black, consume tomato soup and energy drinks designed to look like blood, and obsess over fictional characters from a popular young adult book series, this “vampire lifestyle” could, potentially, lead people to experiment with at-risk behaviors such as bloodletting, blood consumption, self-mutilation, assault, and even homicide. Take into consideration the risks associated with various paraphilias such as odaxelgina, hematolagina, and vampirism, each of which are related to vampires and/or the consumption of bodily fluids like blood and each of which is a recognized psychological or psychosexual condition. For those of you unfamiliar with these terms, here are a few abbreviated definitions:

•Paraphilia: Any sexual deviation that is considered abnormal in some societies or may prevent or hinder one’s ability to receive reciprocal love.
•Odaxelagnia: Sexual arousal gained from biting a partner or being bitten.
•Hematolagnia: Individuals sexually aroused by drinking human blood; also known as a “blood fetish.”
•Vampirism: A paraphilia involving the sexual attraction to vampires, sharp fangs, being bitten or biting, and/or blood; an umbrella term that includes many more specific fetishes like odaxelagnia and hematolagnia.
•Fetish: A form of sexual desire in which gratification depends to an abnormal degree on some object, item of clothing, part of the body, action, etc.
•Sadomasochism: The consensual use of domination and/or pain for sexual stimulation.

TY Monkey King for these articles...I learn something new everyday I come here.

I knew a little about the Goth stuff as my daughter when through that phase in HS. But it was strictly...the dressing 'goth'...none of the other things. Thank God!

NCSunny

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: November 03, 2010, 01:32:51 PM »

this is so horrifying.  step monster is pure evil.  reading her letters it's almost like she is trying to strike up a relationship with this gein guy, we know she has a history of doing this, she is such a sicko.

i don't know if any of you read Jodi Picoult books but I just finished her most recent one, about a teen with aspergers who is fascinated with forensics and crime scene investigations (it's called "House Rules")...in the book, I was shocked when the first case that was successfully prosecuted from the woodchipper evidence was brought up.

i feel unfortunately, that this is what Adam did to Zahra, that or something similarly grotesque like dismembering her with another type of tool.  Those are the only things I can think of that would be enough to "Scare" step monster, that is if she's telling the truth.  Hopefully they found some good evidence in the house if they tried to clean up.

This case is so sad and heartbreaking

I myself have been trying to think what could "horrify" her and make her "fear" him, i am thinking she is just trying to make him look worse and herself look more.. innocent and like he is so evil and she was so scared of him she had to, and was living in fear type of BS.. just MOO

Hey Carrie!!

You may be 100% correct, but we still need to explore the possibility.  Even if EB's claims are just more lies to make AB look guilty, he knew what she was about and 'like attracks like', so he also had to be into this goth-vampire lifestyle, otherwise, he would have ran- which he didn't.  EB was apparently into this before they were married.

So, let's look into this and see where it goes, then we can either artibute the actions of these people to this or dismiss it.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: November 03, 2010, 01:34:42 PM »

A friend of Elisa Baker spoke with NewsChannel 36 Wednesday morning and says she received a letter from Elisa on Monday.

In that letter, Elisa said Adam Baker had nothing to do with Zahra’s disappearance. She did not mention whether or not she was involved.

Both friends and relatives of Elisa Baker say that she often made things up and the friend who received the letter on Monday says she isn’t sure what to believe.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/zahra-baker/Hickory-PD-draining-pond-in-Zahra-search-106620584.html
Who would seek out a reporter and admit they are still "friends" with SM. I would take the letter straight to LE and hope she forgot my address.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: November 03, 2010, 02:01:49 PM »

I'm beginning to wonder with all the goth and vampire references, drug use and fantasy life style, and the apparent immaturity of both Elisa and Adam Baker, if poor Zahra wasn't some sort of sacrificial lamb. Maybe there is some sort of cult involvement. Just thinking out loud...
Yeah I was thinking along those lines too.  I'm also thinking that Zahra's leg may have been the murder weapon......
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: November 03, 2010, 02:11:23 PM »

this is so horrifying.  step monster is pure evil.  reading her letters it's almost like she is trying to strike up a relationship with this gein guy, we know she has a history of doing this, she is such a sicko.

i don't know if any of you read Jodi Picoult books but I just finished her most recent one, about a teen with aspergers who is fascinated with forensics and crime scene investigations (it's called "House Rules")...in the book, I was shocked when the first case that was successfully prosecuted from the woodchipper evidence was brought up.

i feel unfortunately, that this is what Adam did to Zahra, that or something similarly grotesque like dismembering her with another type of tool.  Those are the only things I can think of that would be enough to "Scare" step monster, that is if she's telling the truth.  Hopefully they found some good evidence in the house if they tried to clean up.

This case is so sad and heartbreaking

I myself have been trying to think what could "horrify" her and make her "fear" him, i am thinking she is just trying to make him look worse and herself look more.. innocent and like he is so evil and she was so scared of him she had to, and was living in fear type of BS.. just MOO

Hey Carrie!!

You may be 100% correct, but we still need to explore the possibility.  Even if EB's claims are just more lies to make AB look guilty, he knew what she was about and 'like attracks like', so he also had to be into this goth-vampire lifestyle, otherwise, he would have ran- which he didn't.  EB was apparently into this before they were married.

So, let's look into this and see where it goes, then we can either artibute the actions of these people to this or dismiss it.

I totally agree, thats why i was saying she also could just be lying, i truly think Zahra's death was horrifying, not only for what she lived thru in life but how she died and was "handled" afterwards.

i am slightly curious, i do not recall one article speaking of or from EB parents, kinda weird to me, but then again i wouldnt want to claim her either!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: November 03, 2010, 02:17:04 PM »

there is a small pond near where EB lived b4 she was a baker,
name old mill pond not sure if this is the pond though
3330 Ester Ln, Hudson, NC 28638-9223
if you blow the map up you can see it

map with old mill pond and
 21st ave,ester ln Phillip Ln, and chisitie rd
http://tinyurl.com/36pdhh4

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: November 03, 2010, 02:17:47 PM »

Who would seek out a reporter and admit they are still "friends" with SM. I would take the letter straight to LE and hope she forgot my address.

I just pray they find Zahra today....I think EvilE is up to her old tricks and is seeking attention...and I hope Adam is walking on hot coals today not knowing what is in store for him...he is probably sweating bullits not knowing.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: November 03, 2010, 02:48:09 PM »

if the LE are searching these 2 ponds, AB and EB, had to be stealth
the ponds are what looks like farmers reservoirs
i used this map link
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25516724/detail.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.