May 23, 2024, 05:00:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #5 10/28/10 - 11/4/10  (Read 174623 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: October 30, 2010, 04:08:46 PM »

Judging by the number of people from Australia that have recently registered and been approved here at SM, I'm sure that Zahra's family is reading here. 

To Zahra's family, please know that Zahra has won all our hearts.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #221 on: October 30, 2010, 04:25:43 PM »

an angelic monkey

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: October 30, 2010, 04:46:50 PM »

Prayers of support to all who love this child. My heart is with you all.  an angelic monkey
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: October 30, 2010, 05:14:43 PM »

To Zahra's family....
Please know that your child,Zahra has won the hearts of many people around the world. We will never be able to fathom the heartache this has caused you but know that we will continue to seek justice for her as well as you. As a cancer survivor this has hit me particularly hard and she has become a heroine to me. A shining light of courage and beauty that not only survived but had empathy for everyone she came into contact with. She was an angel on earth and is now one with Our Father in Heaven.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: October 30, 2010, 06:19:40 PM »

TO ZAHRA'S FAMILY

The light of this beautiful child's soul has captured my heart and I mourn her loss with you.  She is in the arms of Jesus now.  No more suffering, no more pain.  I pray you will find comfort and peace after going through this turmoil.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: October 30, 2010, 07:06:29 PM »

Sorry to introduce this, but I wanted to mention the following.

Imagine you are Elisa and Adam Baker, and you are either hysterical because you just harmed Zahra, or you are waking up from a bad drug trip after harming Zahra. Where would you go to get rid of the evidence?

According to the map, they went North.

If they got rid of the evidence as they traveled, they first disposed of the prosthetic leg on Christie Road. They continued North and went all the way to Lenoir in Caldwell county and disposed of the mattress.

If they disposed of the mattress first, then, on the way back home, they disposed of the leg on Christie Road.

My point?

1. If they were mindful enough to dispose of the leg and the mattress far from their home, would they keep the body in the home or nearby?

2. Did they dispose of the body in between those points (Christie Road and Lenoir) or they continued North on their evidence disposal trip?

My opinion only.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: October 30, 2010, 07:40:41 PM »

Following the previous post, the mattress could've been brought to the landfill by a waste management company after the Baker's disposed of it.

But, would the Bakers dispose of the mattress if it had obvious stains? Would they be fearsome that the people handling it would notice and call authorities?

If the mattress was disposed of in the trash, where would be a place where a dirty mattress could be handled and not be frowned upon?

JMO
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: October 30, 2010, 07:44:12 PM »

Following the previous post, the mattress could've been brought to the landfill by a waste management company after the Baker's disposed of it.

But, would the Bakers dispose of the mattress if it had obvious stains? Would they be fearsome that the people handling it would notice and call authorities?

If the mattress was disposed of in the trash, where would be a place where a dirty mattress could be handled and not be frowned upon?

JMO
I have no idea how you would dispose of a mattress. When I bought my new mattress they delivered it and took away the old one. Most places I've shopped do the removal as a service.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: October 30, 2010, 07:47:47 PM »

JMO
I have no idea how you would dispose of a mattress. When I bought my new mattress they delivered it and took away the old one. Most places I've shopped do the removal as a service.
If the mobile home park had a community dumpster perhaps they used it and that's what they were doing when they were spotted there.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: October 30, 2010, 08:19:10 PM »

To Zahra's Family:  If you are reading here, I want you to know how highly I regard Zahra!  She had to deal with so much in her sweet life.  She was so brave in fighting and winning out against her cancer!  It is so sad to me that she then had to face this situation.  There is definitely a new star in Heaven, and she outshines the most beautiful of diamonds.  She is a treasure!  I feel so much love for this child.  She belongs to all of us.  She is a child of the world, our star child! 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: October 30, 2010, 08:21:02 PM »

Imagine you are Elisa and Adam Baker, and you are either hysterical because you just harmed Zahra, or you are waking up from a bad drug trip after harming Zahra. Where would you go to get rid of the evidence?

If they got rid of the evidence as they traveled, they first disposed of the prosthetic leg on Christie Road. They continued North and went all the way to Lenoir in Caldwell county and disposed of the mattress.

If they disposed of the mattress first, then, on the way back home, they disposed of the leg on Christie Road.

My point?

1. If they were mindful enough to dispose of the leg and the mattress far from their home, would they keep the body in the home or nearby?

2. Did they dispose of the body in between those points (Christie Road and Lenoir) or they continued North on their evidence disposal trip?

My opinion only.

This makes a lot of sense, Itaryl Moosee.  I think they need to check mines, caves, and old wells.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: October 30, 2010, 08:22:21 PM »

JMO
If the mobile home park had a community dumpster perhaps they used it and that's what they were doing when they were spotted there.

Both good points- but, we dont know what type of mattress it was- was it a mattress for a twin bed, was it a mattress that went on top of a bunk bed- (these type of mattresses are like thin foam) 

Since the mattress was allegedly located by the landfill employees in the area where the police searched, when the employees were regrading the area, it is safe to assume the mattress was dumped by the garbage men who picked up the trash and NOT brought to the dump by EB or AB.

They could have rolled the mattress and tied it or taped it with duct tape to cover any stains which would have alerted someone- if it was a thin mattress.  I can't think of how they would have masked stains on a regular twin mattress at the moment. 
(Put the mattress inside of a plastic mattress cover with a zipper?)

A lot of planning went into this cover-up.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: October 30, 2010, 08:43:12 PM »

To Zahra's Family:  If you are reading here, I want you to know how highly I regard Zahra!  She had to deal with so much in her sweet life.  She was so brave in fighting and winning out against her cancer!  It is so sad to me that she then had to face this situation.  There is definitely a new star in Heaven, and she outshines the most beautiful of diamonds.  She is a treasure!  I feel so much love for this child.  She belongs to all of us.  She is a child of the world, our star child! 

Claycat, so nicely stated. All of us here love Zahra and admire her. And are so heartbroken she is no longer with us. We will be here to make sure she comes home and gets justice.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: October 30, 2010, 08:43:21 PM »

My point?

My opinion only.

This makes a lot of sense, Itaryl Moosee.  I think they need to check mines, caves, and old wells.

Since both the mattress and the leg were so spaced out, it seems they may have circled around.

I don't believe the mattress was disposed of by the Bakers since it was located when the staff at the landfill were regrading where the police just searched.  that says to me it was transported by the dump truck who picked up the trash from the neighborhood.

Therefore, the only thing they actually went out of their way to dispose of was the prosthetic leg.  They had no control over where the mattress went.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: October 30, 2010, 09:46:03 PM »

THE BAKERS:  

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: October 30, 2010, 09:51:01 PM »

My thinking being that he did lumber/land clearing and he may be familiar with disposing of large items, and bringing things to the landfill may have been an option for him.

If the mattress was set out for garbage pickup at their last home in Caldwell, it must've been protected like you said with covers or tape, or something.

It puzzles me why it was not found by police after a thorough search, either they are bumblers or maybe the mattress was not exactly where they searched.

JMO

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #236 on: October 30, 2010, 10:03:08 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

In North and South Carolina we have recycling centers where all garbage is taken if you live outside of town limits and do not have curbside garbage pick up. They have large containers for kitchen garbage and other large dumpsters for metals, cardboard, plastic, newspapers, and one for household debris such as furniture and mattresses. Each dumpster is labeled for what purpose it is to be used for. You unload your own garbage and then a truck comes in and loads the dumpsters and replaces them with an empty one. The trucks haul the dumpster to the landfill and dump it and take the empty container back with them. No one would have had to handle the mattress. And a stained up mattress would not have drawn attention as the recycling centers are busy as they are only open on certain days of the week. Here if you are doing a remodel or have tree limbs and yard waste, you can rent a dumpster and it is brought to your property. When full you call and they come pick it up and take it to the landfill. Very few ordinary citizens use the landfill as there is a hefty fee to use it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #237 on: October 30, 2010, 10:05:57 PM »

My thinking being that he did lumber/land clearing and he may be familiar with disposing of large items, and bringing things to the landfill may have been an option for him.

If the mattress was set out for garbage pickup at their last home in Caldwell, it must've been protected like you said with covers or tape, or something.

It puzzles me why it was not found by police after a thorough search, either they are bumblers or maybe the mattress was not exactly where they searched.

JMO

iirc...It was stated that the mattress was found a little farther out than what they initially searched.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: October 30, 2010, 11:03:23 PM »

JMO

iirc...It was stated that the mattress was found a little farther out than what they initially searched.

As I understood it, the mattress was found where the searchers had searched when the employees at the landfill were regrading the surface.

I'll look for that reference.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: October 30, 2010, 11:04:52 PM »

JMO

As I understood it, the mattress was found where the searchers had searched when the employees at the landfill were regrading the surface.

I'll look for that reference.

Found it quickly.

The mattress discovery was made late Tuesday afternoon by employees as they were regrading the landfill in the area that had been searched last week, Hickory police said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20020839-504083.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.