June 03, 2024, 02:38:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 308219 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: June 23, 2011, 01:22:41 AM »

So what witness does Baez plan on calling first tomorrow?  Anyone know? 

No link but supposedly Cindy per jinkasaurus.
No link but River had to go hospital for "stress"  per Levi Page

If she was sooo stressed out, then why does she insist in being interviewed by the media?

Cindy's up tomorrow?

IIRC - River had a problem last time she was in the public eye and ended up at the hospital.

Anyone else remember it that way?

Yea, after going back and forth posting on line, to me it was a stunt & to elicit sympathy because she was receiving a bit of backlash

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: June 23, 2011, 01:25:35 AM »

Cindy's up tomorrow?

That is what Jinkasaurus said on AC360.. she said that they will put her on the stand to discuss inconsistencies from her depos.....

and now Lippman is backtracking from his comment that the A's stated they felt KC was guilty... Gary Tuchmann is a solid news guy... if he reported it, I would believe him over Lippman

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: June 23, 2011, 01:25:58 AM »

Likely already posted

http://www.wftv.com/news/28317105/detail.html

::snipping2::

The defense tried to tell jurors that the state had a lack of evidence. Initially, it seemed as though the defense was getting somewhere with a UCF forensic chemist, Dr. Michael Sigman, who testified about his early tests on the air of Casey Anthony's trunk.

But, yet again, it fell apart after prosecutor Jeff Ashton cross examined the chemist.

But it became worse for the defense when Dr. Sigman told Ashton he found all those same things still in the air of her trunk, even though the sources of those compounds had been removed.

"You were not aware that the trunk liner and the spare tire cover had been removed four days before? You did not know that?" asked Ashton.

"I did not know that," Sigman replied.

did baez try to pull a fast one with the "4 days earlier" bit?  Why didn't Dr. Sigman test them when the liner & cover WERE in it?
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: June 23, 2011, 01:27:56 AM »

Cindy's up tomorrow?

That is what Jinkasaurus said on AC360.. she said that they will put her on the stand to discuss inconsistencies from her depos.....

and now Lippman is backtracking from his comment that the A's stated they felt KC was guilty... Gary Tuchmann is a solid news guy... if he reported it, I would believe him over Lippman

we do but boy do I wish everyone else would!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: June 23, 2011, 01:29:35 AM »

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/22/attorney-casey-anthonys-family-believes-shes-not-innocent/  ::snipping2::

An attorney for Casey Anthony's parents told CNN Wednesday that the Anthonys do not believe their daughter is innocent.

The parents, however, do not want their daughter to receive the death penalty for the killing, said lawyer Mark Lippman.

Well, that is a given - what parent would want to see their child executed? I wonder what time he will change his story tomorrow about them not believing she is innocent.

He is trying to backtrack now...

Well that didn't take long. LOL

Well, several weeks back he stated that they felt she was not innocent too as the State rested & added that they did not want her to get the ultimate sentence (DP) & they felt she was "ill" and needed help.   I think he used the word guilty tonight & that is the slight differential, not sure.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: June 23, 2011, 01:30:30 AM »

Janet - doesn't make sense to me either.  Only think I can figure is Lippman said it and then later realized maybe not a good idea. 

However ... Gary Tuchman should not have to be the fall guy.  A retraction maybe but ... not a denial.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: June 23, 2011, 01:31:13 AM »

So what witness does Baez plan on calling first tomorrow?  Anyone know? 

No link but River had to go hospital for "stress"  per Levi Page

Yea okay....she brought it onto herself.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: June 23, 2011, 01:33:35 AM »

I'm sorry for the slight o/t Klaas.

Turbo & Magnolia, I'm laying on a mattress in my living room bc I'm afraid to let him sleep by himself since it happened. My typos are off the hook bc I'm on my iPhone, the computers are in the other room. He's had (not has to get) the proper tests, we took care of it right away, through Christian bc AI DuPont is going through too many changes right now. The scarring is in his hippocampus & it appears to be measial temporal sclerosis, plus his right side isn't symmetrical with his left side, condistent with an old football injury. His grand mal occurred from his right side so they thought it was childhood rolandic which he would outgrow by puberty, possibly only have the 1 single seizure. The problem with the scarring is that it should gave started a seizure disorder bc of where it is, but it didn't. He had a seizure bc somebody fell on the back of his head & the armbar was in tight on his neck. The radiologist said to get another in a few months so we go last week in August for another MRI with more plates & more contrast dye. The radiologist & pediatric neurologist both said it might have only showed up bc it was so soon to his seizure, the electrical activity was great. We've been praying nonstop. He'll be fine. I have faith & firmly believe that whatever will be...will be.

Ok, Turbo, I didn't know you were talking about River. I thought you were talking about Casey & her seizure. The thing us, though, if River has a true seizure disorder, then she can't have s drivers license unless she's seizure free for 3 years with medicine & a beutologist's signature.

I assumed you thought it was about KC when I read it. In some states it is 1 year seizure free for a license. Different states have different time periods. Some don't even take the license unless a doctor recommends it and/or there have been seizures for longer than one year.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: June 23, 2011, 01:35:05 AM »

Im gonna take a leap & get something off my chest.   The more I think about this Krystal aka River Cruz situation the more it becomes obvious that she is an opportunist & a liar.   Her recent interview with Pipitone is riddled with deception & to be honest she comes off skanky despite her efforts to come across more polished (not much different than Casey actually).   She was looking down & all around, she got animated when her honesty was questioned & exhibited not only an attitude but a disregard for LE as well.   Additionally, she is associated to that other "Casey is Innocent" nutbar, seen often in front of the Anthony's house August thru  December 2008 as well as in front of Bozo's office & the jail.   I hope the State has that footage of her & that nutbar hanging at the house.  She can claim to be upset with the defense all she wants, that didnt come across as honest either & actually that was a huge red flag for me.  As Mark Nejame said tonight on JVM "this defense has no boundaries."  How do we know that she & her friend weren't paid off or promised something by the defense from long ago?  Why did these people get so involved with so much other history going on in their lives?   Why is this woman so heck bent on associating herself to George?   Maybe they did have a situational relationship, that doesnt mean it has to be intimate, whether she claims it or not doesnt necessarily make it so...shes a known liar in her past why should anyone believe her?  Maybe they did have an affair, who cares it has NOTHING to do with Caylee's murder.  Does she have receipts or a check or anything to prove she gave George money other than for the missing fund?   Did she take advantage of him to try to get close to get info for the defense?   Not only has Mark Lippman come out with a new statement on George's behalf with a barrage of denials but Brad Conway has stated the same thing, two attorneys.

Her story about the choking was already known by all of us threw the Padilla crew, so that is nothing new & I would think that the people in the house of this alleged occurrence would be the first you would go to question regarding that incident.   PS the incident blows the defense theory apart because the reason reportedly that George went after Casey is because he felt Casey killed her & he wanted to know where his granddaughter was...what is that going to do for the defense?  @$$hats!!

What does the defense expect to make lemons out of lemonade from "it was an accident that snowballed out of control?"   George could have wanted to believe that at the time because the thought of his daughter murdering his granddaughter is unbearable - but we saw him early on in this case struggling with that very thing (not excusing the Anthonys other behavior by any means).    Im not sure it even rises to the level to come in for the impeachment of George because the statement is too vague, its an incomplete statement that can have several meanings, it gives no indication that George had any knowledge prior to July 15th that anything was wrong other than his daughter being a spiteful B (her words, ironically) - its a borderline call but if she takes the stand she is going to get destroyed on cross.

Its perfectly okay if others disagree on this issue, Im open to other views, right now that is just where I sit personally.

Wow.. I could have saved my two braincells if I would have just read a little further to see your post.  The only thing new that I posted (that you didn't mention) is that Nejame said that this woman flunked her poly.  Not sure Mark meant to say that...sounded like it was a slip.

I went on a rant last night about what I thought about her morals.  She deliberately targeted a married & devastated man and lured him in using his mental state at the time.  And if, a big if in my book he did use her apartment as a quiet, peaceful respite...so what?  Who wouldn't want to get away from the 'Histrionic Personality' Sindy?  Just for the record...George wouldn't have lasted as my husband till the water got hot.  Only room for one a$$ in my panties...just sayin'.

I think Ms Cruz is a crime groupie.  She saw George as an opportunity to get some fame and glory by offering him support and comfort.  The old fool fell for it, again.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: June 23, 2011, 01:37:37 AM »

I absolutely can't keep my eyes open any longer. My typos are ridiculous. Took me forever to catch up in the thread while making dinner & getting kids settled for bed. Goodnight everyone. Caylee's death has become a legacy for numerous people to get involved, bring awareness to child abuse & murders and many advocates literally were made overnight. It hit home when Natalee went missing bc I'm a gal that went to the Carribbean, with a bunch of friends, for a graduation present. It could have happened to any of us. This case with Caylee resonates through our whole world bc of Casey's dynamic. Any of us would have taken Caylee in, her own grandparents loved her more than anything. Are people just born defective that poison, smother & murder their children then goss them in the woods like garbage? WTF is wrong with these frickin people?I don't get it!

Going to sleep so sweet dreams everyone. See yas tomorrow.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: June 23, 2011, 01:38:34 AM »

Omg Flutter! Crime groupie! Lol!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: June 23, 2011, 01:42:35 AM »

I want to make it clear that I do not suspect George or Cindy of any involvement in the demise and disposal of their granddaughter.  However ... could it be that within hours of picking up Casey's vehicle from Johnson's towing ... the death odor as well as a missing Caylee ... implied that George and Cindy put two and two together and ... it added up to four.  It was at this point ... distancing their daughter from any implication in the death of their granddaughter by obstructing the investigation became a mission?  Justice for their granddaughter was never a consideration.

Maybe ... behind the scenes ... the charade is becoming too much of a burden?

Janet

++++++

Tracy Conroy

Casey's Roommate Tells All
June 22, 2011 2:02 AM EDT
Diane Dimond

<snipped>

From Tracy’s contemporaneous notes: “My first night at the Anthony home, I awoke to George and Casey arguing. He had started questioning her. I really couldn’t make out much of their conversation until he exploded, screaming, ‘Don’t f***ing lie to me anymore! I am sick of your f***ing lies! You have to know where she is!  What did you do with her?’ She told him to ‘quit acting like a scumbag f***ing cop and that he needed to act like a father.’” In the heat of the argument, Casey and Cindy told George to leave the house immediately and he complied.

<snipped>

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/22/casey-s-rommate-tells-all.html

_____

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: June 23, 2011, 01:46:01 AM »

CNN video~ Anthony's don't believe Casey is innocent

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/06/22/exp.ac.tuchman.anthony.parents.cnn?iref=allsearch

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: June 23, 2011, 01:46:34 AM »

So what witness does Baez plan on calling first tomorrow?  Anyone know?  

No link but River had to go hospital for "stress"  per Levi Page

If she was sooo stressed out, then why does she insist in being interviewed by the media?

Cindy's up tomorrow?

IIRC - River had a problem last time she was in the public eye and ended up at the hospital.

Anyone else remember it that way?

I "thought" I read she had a seizure disorder. If that is true then stress will bring on seizures, so that may be it. I remember thinking when they said she was going to testify that I hoped she had her meds right or there would sure be some excitement in the court when she started having seizures.

Thanks.  Now that you say it, I seem to remember something about seizures, too. 

Don't get md started with the seizure sh!t bc I KNOW the followup protocol if a true seizure occurred. I've been going through hell with my 9 y/o ever since he had a grand mal at Eastern Nationals the last weekend in April! He has to get an EEG, be seen by a neurologist, then have an MRI of his brain bc epilepsy doesn't run in our families. We went back 10 years trying to figure out if he inherited a recessive gene. They think he had a brain injury bc it showed scarring on his brain...yet he is intelligent & has never even had a B on his report card. Crazy! What I'm getting at is the fact that there would most certainly be follow up protocol if Cadey had a true seizure. Plus, & this is important, the emergency room would have confiscated her license & she would have to see a dr right away, then be seizure free with a doctor's write off on it for 6 months in order for her to get her license back. Yes, that's a law in all states.

Have them check his hippocampus.

Turbo & Magnolia, I'm laying on a mattress in my living room bc I'm afraid to let him sleep by himself since it happened. My typos are off the hook bc I'm on my iPhone, the computers are in the other room. He's had (not has to get) the proper tests, we took care of it right away, through Christian bc AI DuPont is going through too many changes right now. The scarring is in his hippocampus & it appears to be measial temporal sclerosis, plus his right side isn't symmetrical with his left side, condistent with an old football injury. His grand mal occurred from his right side so they thought it was childhood rolandic which he would outgrow by puberty, possibly only have the 1 single seizure. The problem with the scarring is that it should gave started a seizure disorder bc of where it is, but it didn't. He had a seizure bc somebody fell on the back of his head & the armbar was in tight on his neck. The radiologist said to get another in a few months so we go last week in August for another MRI with more plates & more contrast dye. The radiologist & pediatric neurologist both said it might have only showed up bc it was so soon to his seizure, the electrical activity was great. We've been praying nonstop. He'll be fine. I have faith & firmly believe that whatever will be...will be.

Ok, Turbo, I didn't know you were talking about River. I thought you were talking about Casey & her seizure. The thing us, though, if River has a true seizure disorder, then she can't have s drivers license unless she's seizure free for 3 years with medicine & a beutologist's signature.

A friend's daughter had a diseased hippocampus.  She had puberty onset seizures.
They removed her right hippocampus.  It was an overnight surgery.  She went home the next day and has never had another seirzure.  Body can cope until puberty starts and
then there is so many changes taking place that it can't cope with the changes.
the other side's hippocampus will take over for the lost one..

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: June 23, 2011, 01:46:36 AM »

I assumed you thought it was about KC when I read it. In some states it is 1 year seizure free for a license. Different states have different time periods. Some don't even take the license unless a doctor recommends it and/or there have been seizures for longer than one year.
I was told in the emergency room that if it's a true seizure the doctors are required to take their drivers license. 6 mos would only be for a first seizure. The only time they would lose it for 3 is if a true seizure disorder is diagnosed. Epilepsy means more than 1 seizure. It makes sense that it would vary throughout the states but that's what Christiana Med Ctr told me. I'm just praying everything's ok with my baby. I think he's gonna be ok. River seems sneaky doing these interviews. Maybe she's friends with Cindy & George both so is trying to help by creating confusion? Who knows. Whatever, so they don't want Casey to get the dp. Sad thing is that this fiasco woulda Bren over a long time ago if the dp wasn't on the table but with everything I've seen she dwarves the needle.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1135 on: June 23, 2011, 01:48:31 AM »

Deserves !

Typos r crazy!

Nighty night
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: June 23, 2011, 01:53:41 AM »

I know, it's so amazing isn't it Magnolia? The scarring is deep in his left, plus the right isn't symmetrical with the left, do we're not even talking surgery unless it's necessary bc of how intricate his nerves & vessels are. He only had that 1 seizure & he may never have another one. I'll feel better after his next MRI.

Ok, I've taken away from this thread & I'm sorry. Really going to sleep now.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: June 23, 2011, 01:55:37 AM »

I think Ms Cruz is a crime groupie.  She saw George as an opportunity to get some fame and glory by offering him support and comfort.  The old fool fell for it, again.   

One week following the recovery of the remains of his granddaughter ....

As I said before ... when Casey is considered ... the fruit does not fall far from the tree.

Janet

++++++

Photo Shows George Anthony, Woman Who Claimed Affair
Photo, Text Message Part Of Evidence Released On Friday
POSTED: 10:13 am EST December 17, 2010
UPDATED: 10:30 am EST December 17, 2010

It's not clear whom the phone belongs to, but the photos from the phone include images of Cruz with George and Cindy Anthony.

One of the text messages from the phone is from a number listed in the contacts as George Anthony. The text message from Dec. 19, 2008, said, "Just thinking about you! I need you in my life."

<snipped>

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/26171456/detail.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: June 23, 2011, 01:57:21 AM »

I know, it's so amazing isn't it Magnolia? The scarring is deep in his left, plus the right isn't symmetrical with the left, do we're not even talking surgery unless it's necessary bc of how intricate his nerves & vessels are. He only had that 1 seizure & he may never have another one. I'll feel better after his next MRI.

Ok, I've taken away from this thread & I'm sorry. Really going to sleep now.

an angelic monkey

_____

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1139 on: June 23, 2011, 02:23:27 AM »

April Whalen’s father thinks his daughter spoke to Casey Anthony in jail

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/april-whalen-s-father-thinks-his-daughter-spoke-to-casey-anthony-jail

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.