May 29, 2024, 02:49:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 286844 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: August 21, 2011, 11:33:44 PM »

According to Baezwho was on Whoraldo tonight, Casey is back in Florida and has been in contact with her parents.  She has not been in contact with Lee.  I have a hinkering, she's gonna move back in with her folks.  Don't you see it coming?
I think so...when..??  Maybe after "they" make it into a TV must-see reunion or some sort of tawdry attempt at a reality show. I bet it will showcase the marvels of therapy. Love and forgiveness and the felon's personal growth.....all the shyte nobody believes or gives a flying flip about but somehow these networks are bound and determined to shove these cretins down our throats and revisit the hysterical interest the trial brought them.
Not watching, don't care..but I do agree, eventually I think she'll go back home, maybe they'll finally have a viable reason to reveal a brand new house in a gated, protective area.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: August 21, 2011, 11:49:38 PM »

Just heard the replay of the Baez/Geraldo interview - below a tidbits I picked up on:

KC been with spiritual advisors/therapists - "close friends of ours" - to quote Baez on where KC has been.  Says she really was in Ohio (I seem to remember, a few days back, Baez laughed at the press and said she absolutely was not in Ohio).

Baez says he doesn't know what's going to happen about the probation.  It's a mess right now.  Whatever happens, KC will follow the letter of the law.

Baez - KC's so-called friends are types who ended up being folks who want to take advantage of the situation.  Geraldo asks if it's fair to say she had no friends at all.  Baez says that a number of folks around KC the past 3 years have grown to care about her a lot, but doesn't believe she has any former friends.

Baez says there's been a little bit of contact with her parents.  Yes, absolutely, has spoken to the parents.  Caylee's birthday was very hard for KC, very difficult time.

Geraldo asks if there's any chance in hell she will move back with her parents.  Baez says he doesn't know whether a reconcilication will be of part of what happens in KC's life - it's up to her.

Geraldo asks if she knows the depth of the anger of the American people.  Bez says he doesn't know; Baez doesn't think KC s concentrating all that much on the coverage.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: August 21, 2011, 11:53:12 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28933170/detail.html

Reports: Casey Anthony Back In Florida

Posted: 10:50 pm EDT August 21, 2011Updated: 11:00 pm EDT August 21, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lead attorney Jose Baez said on national TV that his client is back in the state of Florida.

Baez confirmed to Geraldo Rivera that pictures of Casey taken in Ohio that appeared on TMZ were indeed real and that she was in Columbus.
 ::snipping2::
crazybabyborg
« Reply #303 on: August 22, 2011, 12:02:12 AM »

Just heard the replay of the Baez/Geraldo interview - below a tidbits I picked up on:

KC been with spiritual advisors/therapists - "close friends of ours" - to quote Baez on where KC has been.  Says she really was in Ohio (I seem to remember, a few days back, Baez laughed at the press and said she absolutely was not in Ohio).

Baez says he doesn't know what's going to happen about the probation.  It's a mess right now.  Whatever happens, KC will follow the letter of the law.

Baez - KC's so-called friends are types who ended up being folks who want to take advantage of the situation.  Geraldo asks if it's fair to say she had no friends at all.  Baez says that a number of folks around KC the past 3 years have grown to care about her a lot, but doesn't believe she has any former friends.

Baez says there's been a little bit of contact with her parents.  Yes, absolutely, has spoken to the parents.  Caylee's birthday was very hard for KC, very difficult time.

Geraldo asks if there's any chance in hell she will move back with her parents.  Baez says he doesn't know whether a reconcilication will be of part of what happens in KC's life - it's up to her.

Geraldo asks if she knows the depth of the anger of the American people.  Bez says he doesn't know; Baez doesn't think KC s concentrating all that much on the coverage.

No, I'd agree with Baez that KC has no former friends. She has no former daughter either. That happens when you're a murdering thief.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #304 on: August 22, 2011, 12:54:02 AM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1122270125001/geraldo-exclusive-jose-baez-on-caseys-whereabouts/?playlist_id=87485

Geraldo' Exclusive: Jose Baez on Casey's Whereabouts

Aug 21, 2011

- 10:34 -

Anthony's attorney speaks out

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: August 22, 2011, 02:14:17 AM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1122270125001/geraldo-exclusive-jose-baez-on-caseys-whereabouts/?playlist_id=87485

Geraldo' Exclusive: Jose Baez on Casey's Whereabouts

Aug 21, 2011

- 10:34 -

Anthony's attorney speaks out

OS

Thank you, ospainter.

(I have missed you, good to see you!)

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: August 22, 2011, 07:11:44 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28933170/detail.html
Report: Baez Says Casey Anthony Is Back In Florida
Posted: 10:50 pm EDT August 21, 2011Updated: 6:33 am EDT August 22, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- While Casey Anthony waits to find out if she will have to report back to Orange County for probation, her lead attorney confirmed on national television that she is back in Florida.

Jose Baez told Fox News talk show Geraldo Rivera in an interview taped Sunday night that Casey is back in Florida and ready to report.

“She is back in Florida. We brought her back in the event the appellate court rules sometime this week. And we're going to follow the letter of the law,” he said.

“Right now we have a separation of powers issue, we have double jeopardy issue. It's just a mess right now and we have to figure it all out,” said Baez.

The Fifth District Court of Appeal has given Perry until Monday to respond to the defense's appeal.

Baez also said that pictures of Casey taken in Ohio that appeared on TMZ were indeed real and that she was in Columbus.

Baez wouldn't say where else Casey has been since she was acquitted of murder, but did say she's been spending time with close friends and therapists and that she has been in touch with her family.

“We have her at a location that is very safe. She has people who care about her around here and she's trying to get on with her life, it's very difficult,” said Baez.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: August 22, 2011, 07:13:43 AM »

According to Baezwho was on Whoraldo tonight, Casey is back in Florida and has been in contact with her parents.  She has not been in contact with Lee.  I have a hinkering, she's gonna move back in with her folks.  Don't you see it coming?

It's disgusting to say, but YES, I can see that.  I'm hoping that the A's won't let her come back to their home.  It would really tear up the neighborhood again and I think their neighbors need peace.

Also, I can see KC working her way into attending Lee's October wedding (you know...still his thunder so he won't take the spotlight away from her).

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: August 22, 2011, 07:16:16 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28934351/detail.html
Baez To Geraldo Rivera: Casey Back In Florida
Casey Anthony Ordered To Serve Probation
POSTED: 5:37 am EDT August 22, 2011

Video at link.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28934351/detail.html#ixzz1VksyR2zL

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: August 22, 2011, 07:18:14 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/298739/Casey-Anthony-is-back-in-Florida,-Baez-confirms
Last Updated: Monday, August 22, 2011 6:55 AM
"Whatever we end up working out with the Department of Probation, you can rest assured Casey Anthony will follow the letter of the law and serve her probation as the law requires her to do so," said Baez.

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #310 on: August 22, 2011, 08:00:23 AM »

Bozo must think CA is as important as Paul McCartney.  Does anyone remember "Where's Paul"?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: August 22, 2011, 08:21:05 AM »

I can't understand a word of this.     08/20/2011
Casey's lawyer, Jose Baez interviewed in Sabado Gigante about Casey trail - Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z83QEv22oQ0

Casey's lawyer, Jose Baez interviewed in Sabado Gigante about Casey trail - Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX-pE75ABEE

Google Translate

Spanish to English translation

Jose Baez says Casey Anthony has serious psychological problems
By Manuel Menendez

August 20, 2011 11:51 PM EDT

linking

The lawyer appeared today on Sabado Gigante

Lawyer Jose Baez, who assumed the difficult task of defending Casey Anthony in a lengthy trial where women accused of murdering her two years at a court in Orlando, appeared today before the public in the Sabado Gigante Don Francisco leads and answered several questions that the driver made ​​and some others that made ​​some of the public.

Whether Baez answer all the questions with some certainty, there are still doubts in the minds of most citizens. After one of the questions, the lawyer said his client is not well and needs a strong psychological treatment to be cured. As to this opinion, we have raised on other occasions that when a defendant found not guilty of murder with great evidence, the defense is usually based on some mental imbalance presented by the defendant.

After another of the questions asked by the audience: So who killed the girl? Baez said simply it was not a murder, he is absolutely sure that the child accidentally drowned in the pool at his grandparents.

For the known problems of time on TV, I really was not very extensive public participation and were old questions in the air, among which one of them still remains: If it was an accident, then who and for what purpose launched the body to the swamp and put the tape on his mouth and nose?

Despite this unexpected appearance of counsel, doubts about the case remain controversial. The controversial verdict has provoked one of the worst public reaction in recent times.

http://www.impre.com/la-gente-dice/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978864852
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: August 22, 2011, 08:21:47 AM »

See, it is all lies! Bozo lied about those pics, her being in Ohio..Parents lied when they said at the memorial for Caylee's birthday that they had not spoken to Casey..Liars, liars, pants on fire! can't stand these people.
same with an interview or a book deal. Which lie are we supposed to believe from this toxic family? NONE! don't watch them, don't read their garbage.
Casey will indeed be back with her family. Where else is she going to go??? maybe with all their new found funds they will buy a new home where they all can live their twisted little lives all together away from the rest of 'us' messed up people.
I wish they would all just disappear. arseholes, all of em..
sorry Casey had a hard day on Caylee's birthday...Nothing compared to the torture that Caylee had to go through when her egg donor murdered her and threw her in the swamp! 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #313 on: August 22, 2011, 08:26:49 AM »

See, it is all lies! Bozo lied about those pics, her being in Ohio..Parents lied when they said at the memorial for Caylee's birthday that they had not spoken to Casey..Liars, liars, pants on fire! can't stand these people.
same with an interview or a book deal. Which lie are we supposed to believe from this toxic family? NONE! don't watch them, don't read their garbage.
Casey will indeed be back with her family. Where else is she going to go??? maybe with all their new found funds they will buy a new home where they all can live their twisted little lives all together away from the rest of 'us' messed up people.
I wish they would all just disappear. arseholes, all of em..
sorry Casey had a hard day on Caylee's birthday...Nothing compared to the torture that Caylee had to go through when her egg donor murdered her and threw her in the swamp! 

Right on Cookie. I wish they would all fall off the face of the earth. Am so tired of them all and their LIES. May they all ROT IN HE77.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: August 22, 2011, 08:56:08 AM »

We ALL know she'll be moving back in with her parents. We'll hear "ohh she's not staying with the A's, she's somewhere safe", and when all is said and done, they will come out and say she stayed with them the entire time.

Death is far far too good a punishment for these evil horrible creatures.

Hearing about Casey and the Ants brings out an anger in me that I never thought I was capable of feeling.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: August 22, 2011, 08:58:59 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/298739/Casey-Anthony-is-back-in-Florida,-Baez-confirms
Last Updated: Monday, August 22, 2011 6:55 AM
"Whatever we end up working out with the Department of Probation, you can rest assured Casey Anthony will follow the letter of the law and serve her probation as the law requires her to do so," said Baez.

What a bunch of crap.....
Send ALL of them to Iran, never to return............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: August 22, 2011, 09:12:15 AM »

And the BS continues.....

Casey's only friends are the DT........which explains everything.

Monkeys!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #317 on: August 22, 2011, 09:39:45 AM »

Yeah she probably will and then they will probably have a reality show! (I wish they would all just have accidents!)

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: August 22, 2011, 09:44:13 AM »

VIDEO REPORT: Baez Says Casey's Back In Fla. http://www.wftv.com/video/28935185/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: August 22, 2011, 09:45:23 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28933170/detail.html?cxntlid=cmg_cntnt_rss
Baez also said that pictures of Casey taken in Ohio that appeared on TMZ were indeed real and that she was in Columbus.

Baez wouldn't say where else Casey has been since she was acquitted of murder, but did say she's been spending time with close friends and therapists and that she has been in touch with her family.

“We have her at a location that is very safe. She has people who care about her around here and she's trying to get on with her life, it's very difficult,” said Baez.

Regardless of what the fifth district court of appeal decides, Casey’s attorneys will be in court Thursday.

Perry will decide if Casey owes any money related to her murder trial.

Since she admitted to lying about Caylee's disappearance, local and state law enforcement agencies are demanding $515,000 of reimbursement.

Casey's lawyers filed a motion claiming she's broke. WFTV will be in court for that hearing, and let you know what the judge decides.

Also, on October 8, Casey is scheduled to be deposed in the civil lawsuit filed by Zeniada Gonzalez.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.