May 28, 2024, 12:31:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #508 8/7 - 8/8/2006  (Read 175613 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: August 09, 2006, 01:10:09 AM »

Hello everyone!!  We have some very interesting stuff to mull over I see...
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: August 09, 2006, 01:14:09 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi Sleuth, Spooky, Anna, Tyler, Klaas and anyone else I may have missed.

O/T but I still think it's timely. I started a room of virtual candles for our prayer needs, I thought I would post the link here for any who would like to add additional candles. These will burn for 48 hours.

God bless Natalee Ann Holloway and her family.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=SM

Nice idea, Nonesuche.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: August 09, 2006, 01:15:10 AM »

Hey, Third!  You haven't seen The Big Hammer around have you?  He asked us some very thought-provoking questions and now I think he has gone to sleep and left us to wonder. . . . . . . . Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: August 09, 2006, 01:15:16 AM »

HI EVERYONE -- before I doze off, did I or did I not read that, when Deepak talked about the white car next to him while driving, he called it a V-car?  My guess is that a V-car is a visitor's rental car; remember that their tags have V for visitors and A for residents' cars.  Any signficance, since Deepak said this white V-car turned into the Holiday Inn?  Not sure there is any, just that it's been sticking with him, and I'm probably going to fall asleep soon
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: August 09, 2006, 01:17:01 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
OK, I am going to pop in here real quick with part of the statement.

"To my question where the girl was buried then, he answered:
“I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.”

He did not say what wall did he?  I am going back to the bag on this one.  We know that area didn't get drained until mid July right, So, what do you all think?  Are you on the same page as me?  Going back to Ed Smith again here.

could this be where Joran almost fell into the water?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: August 09, 2006, 01:18:00 AM »

Thanks, Nonesuche!

Windsor,
I am not so sure that car was even following them at all.  Or even existed.  It was just their lame attempt to tie the MB kids back to Natalee in some nefarious way.

Or in their paranoia about the evil they were doing, they imagined a tourist stalking them when in fact was just returning to their hotel.

.Just what I think, no proof of anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: August 09, 2006, 01:18:08 AM »

Quote from: "Windsor"
HI EVERYONE -- before I doze off, did I or did I not read that, when Deepak talked about the white car next to him while driving, he called it a V-car?  My guess is that a V-car is a visitor's rental car; remember that their tags have V for visitors and A for residents' cars.  Any signficance, since Deepak said this white V-car turned into the Holiday Inn?  Not sure there is any, just that it's been sticking with him, and I'm probably going to fall asleep soon

I really think he was hoping to insinuate that Mountain Brookers had rented it..I tend to discount the car.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: August 09, 2006, 01:18:21 AM »

Hello, XXX.  I like your new look.

Much to read and mull over.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: August 09, 2006, 01:19:32 AM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST AND NEW THREAD - JORAN, JUNE 13TH 2005 INFORMAL STATEMENT TO JAN VAN DER STRATEN:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=175

www.scaredmonkeys.com

I'm making all the Statements threads announcements so they stay on top.  Keep that in mind when looking for the LCD thread.

Thank you Klass....

Does anyone here have Deepak on there tickle site
Be interesting to post these statements to him let him see what Joran says see if it opens a can a worms

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: August 09, 2006, 01:21:30 AM »

“I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.”

He did not say what wall did he?  I am going back to the bag on this one.  We know that area didn't get drained until mid July right, So, what do you all think?  Are you on the same page as me?  Going back to Ed Smith again here.

I still Swear that is Jorans shoes in that video that Ed took near that pond

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: August 09, 2006, 01:22:27 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I can't help but wonder tonight, if finally the world can and will be shocked by what has transpired here?

This is sufficient, for heaven's sake, what else would be necessary to evidence the travesty and tragedy that Aruba allowed to happen?

I know None. The day I realised that ALE knew Natalee was dead and knew what happened to her and refused to tell her family what happened to her/give her back, I knew that was what was to "shock the world" and now, so many months later, we all know it. Does it still shock us? After EVERYTHING we have seen, invloving this case or not, are we shocked by anything? The death of innocence I have witnessed here Crying or Very sad

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: August 09, 2006, 01:23:00 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hey, Third!  You haven't seen The Big Hammer around have you?  He asked us some very thought-provoking questions and now I think he has gone to sleep and left us to wonder. . . . . . . . Confused

He is in the neighborhood, Anna.  My guess is he is  assembling another great post.   Wink

HAMMER - so true earlier what you said about Deepak's obsession about his nature breaks - no female keeps that kind of tabs either.  Looks like a good reason to later interject "I didn't see anything" or "I wasn't there" as needed....

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: August 09, 2006, 01:23:45 AM »

Don't know, but that mud would eat his shoes for sure.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: August 09, 2006, 01:24:01 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Hey Anna! Smile   Unfortunately no...I haven't seen him.  Sorry...
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: August 09, 2006, 01:24:19 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Does anyone here have Deepak on there tickle site
Be interesting to post these statements to him let him see what Joran says see if it opens a can a worms

My guess is that we don't need to post them there...he will see them here....

the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: August 09, 2006, 01:24:31 AM »

JUNE 13 Statement

And this is an excuse for "professional" law enforcement leader to profer?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?!?!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: August 09, 2006, 01:24:57 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Hello, XXX.  I like your new look.

Much to read and mull over.

Thanks Sleuth!!  I have hubbylove to thank for it...Wink
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: August 09, 2006, 01:25:23 AM »

Don't know, but that mud would eat his shoes for sure.

I must be on crack then

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: August 09, 2006, 01:26:06 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
JUNE 13 Statement

And this is an excuse for "professional" law enforcement leader to profer?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?!?!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: August 09, 2006, 01:26:21 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"

I still Swear that is Jorans shoes in that video that Ed took near that pond

Me too.  Maybe even to mark where to find her?  I have a tickle site, but.....he wont take me as a friend....

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.