May 28, 2024, 12:16:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #508 8/7 - 8/8/2006  (Read 175611 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: August 09, 2006, 01:44:31 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Can I ask a dumb question??  I was just now starting to read Deepak's statement, and he said he was being "bitten by ants in the car", and that he wanted to clean it before going out so the girls"wouldn't be bitten by ants" as well.  Now...I've driven some...as they say...hooptie's in my day.  But, no matter how beat up the ride, I've NEVER been bittne by ants in my car.  How does one get ants in the car anyway??

Maybe the ants were crawling all over the Chocolate he had everywhere  Rolling Eyes
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: August 09, 2006, 01:47:07 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "Anna"
On the shoes in the vid, it would help if the videographer were not barefoot himself or herself part of the time.  Makes me think those are his/her shoes.   Confused

the video dude was wearing cowboy boots he video's his own feet

There was a very long thread complete with stills at BFN where somebody actually tried to claim one foot had six toes for you could see the nails, etc. in some of the stills.  Spock would likely have those and could share.  Not all of it has shoes on the feet of the videographer.  Can see white toenails on very dark foot.

But I have no way of knowing whose shoes are shown in the photo.  You may be right.   Smile I just never see in them what others can.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: August 09, 2006, 01:48:18 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Can I ask a dumb question??  I was just now starting to read Deepak's statement, and he said he was being "bitten by ants in the car", and that he wanted to clean it before going out so the girls"wouldn't be bitten by ants" as well.  Now...I've driven some...as they say...hooptie's in my day.  But, no matter how beat up the ride, I've NEVER been bittne by ants in my car.  How does one get ants in the car anyway??

Maybe the ants were crawling all over the Chocolate he had everywhere  Rolling Eyes

I'm just suprised he didn't get bitten by giant flies!!  You know...with all the bullsh** he's been slingin' since the beginning of this case...
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: August 09, 2006, 01:49:37 AM »

good night, monkey friends; fading fast here; looking forward to more statements; this is unbelievable ...
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: August 09, 2006, 01:49:54 AM »

How many times have I tried to tell you that Uncle Jan took back any confession and turned it into Deepak did it?  Why did he wait until June 17 to sign it or have it transcribed?  In case he did not have it fine tuned enough or Paulus needed to make revisions.

A few questions for you Anna.

Are you saying there will be a 6/17 statement by Joran? If yes, what do you think it will say?

Do you know the exact dates VDStraaten was off the case, if he ever really stepped back at all? If no, i will check it out. That episode always intrigued me.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: August 09, 2006, 01:51:27 AM »

On the shoes in the vid, it would help if the videographer were not barefoot himself or herself part of the time.  Makes me think those are his/her shoes.   Confused

doh!!!!!!
dadgum i didnt think about that....was he/she barefoot for sure or flip flops maybe?
still a Doh!! moment, Anna. I love it when you give me those Wink
I can only say that I see those "sneakers" because I want to see them. Other than that, I dont see them. I wish "they" had zoomed in on them Confused

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: August 09, 2006, 01:53:33 AM »

ok, I dont know what dogs with Deepak ya'll are talking about so I'm gonna quit posting and go back and finish reading Embarassed

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: August 09, 2006, 01:54:22 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I'll tell you guys, these statements are kicking my butt, lol  Laughing   More to come tomorrow when Red can post on FP.

Amazing work Klaas. I don't think we can really comprehend how much time and effort it takes for you to do what you do.  THANK YOU
crazybabyborg
« Reply #828 on: August 09, 2006, 01:55:03 AM »

Hey guys,
I just left the prayer thread.

How is everyone?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: August 09, 2006, 01:56:33 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
ok, I dont know what dogs with Deepak ya'll are talking about so I'm gonna quit posting and go back and finish reading Embarassed

You better not leave until you give me a hug Spook!!  Wink
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: August 09, 2006, 01:56:35 AM »

Quote from: "Windsor"
Quote from: "Sue"

the video dude was wearing cowboy boots he video's his own feet

I thought I saw a woman's foot in the video ...

This looks like cowboy boot to me

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: August 09, 2006, 01:57:01 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hey guys,

How is everyone?

Good...thanks for asking CBB!!  And you??  Long time, no talk...;(
crazybabyborg
« Reply #832 on: August 09, 2006, 01:58:33 AM »

Hey guys,

How is everyone?

Good...thanks for asking CBB!!  And you??  Long time, no talk...;(

Good, third. Yeah, I've missed everyone, and you 'specially!  Wink

I need to catch up; sounds like there's a statement I need to read!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: August 09, 2006, 02:03:23 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

How many times have I tried to tell you that Uncle Jan took back any confession and turned it into Deepak did it?  Why did he wait until June 17 to sign it or have it transcribed?  In case he did not have it fine tuned enough or Paulus needed to make revisions.

Are you saying there will be a 6/17 statement by Joran? If yes, what do you think it will say?

Do you know the exact dates VDStraaten was off the case, if he ever really stepped back at all? If no, i will check it out. That episode always intrigued me.

IGS,

I don't know if Joran made another statement later but I am talking about his June 13 sttement being signed like this:

Of this I reported on my oath as officer on June 17th 2005.

J. van der STRATEN

I would need calendar but v Straaten was removed from the case on Friday and Dompig made the announcement about the confession I think early Saturday complete with press announcements.  So we see by Monday which I think is the 13th by the date of Joran's statement, Uncle Jan is back in the saddle again and Dompig is trying to explain his announcement from Saturday morning.

But vStraaten waits until the 17th to have this transcribed and sign it.  I gotta wonder why.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: August 09, 2006, 02:04:12 AM »

Ok, I just finished Deepak's statement.  And, I have to say, it's definetely piqued my interest...that's for sure!  Very interesting to see how this "cat & mouse" game played itself out between the two sides.  

One thing this proves (to me, anyway) is the fact that eithet one, or both parties have absolute involvement in her disappearance (and ultimate demise) purely based on the continuing failure of both party's stories to even briefly join in the name of agreement...you know?  Somebody is lying...that's for damn sure.  I guess it all depends on who's lies you believe to be of a lesser degree...
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: August 09, 2006, 02:07:44 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

IGS,

I don't know if Joran made another statement later but I am talking about his June 13 sttement being signed like this:

Of this I reported on my oath as officer on June 17th 2005.

J. van der STRATEN

I would need calendar but v Straaten was removed from the case on Friday and Dompig made the announcement about the confession I think early Saturday complete with press announcements.  So we see by Monday which I think is the 13th by the date of Joran's statement, Uncle Jan is back in the saddle again and Dompig is trying to explain his announcement from Saturday morning.

But vStraaten waits until the 17th to have this transcribed and sign it.  I gotta wonder why.  

What I find fascinating about the statement is the simple fact that VDS even documented it...considering his many efforts geared towards concealing evidence in this case.  I don't even think he was aware of how he wanted to cover things up during this time...
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: August 09, 2006, 02:08:52 AM »

Good, third. Yeah, I've missed everyone, and you 'specially!  Wink

Aww shucks CBB!!   You're making me blush... Embarassed  Wink
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: August 09, 2006, 02:09:04 AM »

BIG HUG!!!!!!!!!!
I went to the American Idol concert tonight!!!
I will send you a very boring (to you) emial about me gushing over Taylor tomorrow! Wink

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: August 09, 2006, 02:10:17 AM »

CBB
you sound like me, desparetly trying to catch up Laughing

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: August 09, 2006, 02:10:35 AM »

BIG HUG!!!!!!!!!!
I went to the American Idol concert tonight!!!
I will send you a very boring (to you) emial about me gushing over Taylor tomorrow! Wink

Please do!!  I ALWAYS enjoy your emails...Wink  Can't wait!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.