May 28, 2024, 06:02:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11 - 7/15  (Read 244262 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: July 12, 2008, 06:17:45 AM »

More of the GHB Book:

slide 4

(but did your friend tell you it's de-greasing solvent--or floor stripper--mixed with drain cleaner?!?!?)

(Could this be why Deepak's car tested positive for cleaning fluid?)

<snip>

......Or maybe your "friend" told you nothing and just slipped it in to your drink--talked you into trying a Long Island Ice Tea maybe.....or some other unusual drink.

(Or a shot of something you never had before, like Baccardi 151.  Maybe the bartender and Joran both put GHB in her drink without checking with each other.)

http://www.projectghb.org/while_sleeping/sld004.htm

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: July 12, 2008, 06:45:32 AM »

More of the GHB book

Slide 6

Talks about becoming disinhibited sexually and physically (dancing wildly).  You may or may not remember what occurred.

(Maybe you even yell out of the car window.)

Slide 7

Is about feeling safe and needing to lay down and nodding off because you are tired, not caring where.

(Remember them talking about her going in and out of consciousness?)

Slide 8

You think you are resting but really your body is shaking, it looks like you may be having seizures.  "Doctors call it clonic muscle movements--"

(Joran talks about this, even giving a demonstration.)

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: July 12, 2008, 07:11:29 AM »

Slide 9

"G-r-o-s-s vomiting" is very hard on your body.

Slide 10

Decrease in pulse, respiration, and blood pressure.

Slide 11

You stop moving.  ".....You didn't respond at all to people talking to you or shaking you.  You weren't breathing regularly (also known as apnea)" and have a very slow rate of breathing.

Level of consciousness is 3 (on a coma scale of 3-15) which is also the score of a dead body.

"If you were in an ER now, they'd be pinching your fingernails and beating on your sternum to test for your level of consciousness."

Slide 12

If you were given a lot of GHB, you would go quickly through these stages and start frothing blood.

Or someone could have witnessed all this and disposed of your live body instead of taking you to the ER where someone could help you.

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2008, 08:08:01 AM »

Bearly, thanks for posting this. Reading it gave me chills and made my stomach sick. I just know in my heart, this is what happened.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2008, 08:15:28 AM »

Bearly, thanks for posting this. Reading it gave me chills and made my stomach sick. I just know in my heart, this is what happened.

I had the same reaction.   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: July 12, 2008, 08:25:37 AM »

http://www.projectghb.org/while_sleeping/sld013.htm

GHB Book

Slide 13

Some reasons for not calling for help--they may think you will sleep it off, fear trouble from the police, or anticipate a big hospital bill.

Slide 14

You have no gag reflex now and you can choke on anything that may be in your mouth or drown in your vomit.  You cannot be aroused.

Slide 15

You can't fight and could be raped.

Slide 16

You could wake up about 4-5 hours from being slipped the GHB and not remember anything.  You may think you just took a nap.

Slide 17

You could die.

Slide 18

The author sells hard copies of this at a reasonable price.  I think it's a great idea to have at the Middle School and High Schools in your area.  Click here for prices and the address.
http://www.projectghb.org/while_sleeping/sld018.htm

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: July 12, 2008, 08:38:05 AM »

I had the same reaction.   

Your welcome.

It fits so well.  What a waste of human life.  It doesn't appear there were any lessons learned for the perps.  My fear is it will happen again. 

What kind of sick person can get any kind of enjoyment from a partner in a coma?  Do they think so little of themselves that they think they have to drug people to be with them?  Do they think so much of themselves that they will take what they want at all costs?  Even risking a life to do it?  Do they care so little for their family that they will put them through this? 

Do we remove their hard drive? 

I am not sure what the answer is, the only one I can come up with is to take them out of society forever so they can never do it again. 

Sex offenders cannot be rehabilitated.  End of story.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: July 12, 2008, 08:41:53 AM »

I had the same reaction.   

It hit me the same way.   

I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: July 12, 2008, 08:42:31 AM »

Dayhiker,

Look how sloppy they were...

The right side of the tail light config

it doesn't even have the same angle cut...

it also looks like the mirror flashing that is present in the 2005 pic...

is not there at all in the 2007 pic.

Just fits right in with all the other stupid things they've done Carpe. Sometimes we forget how stupid these poeple are. Everybody recognized the cover-up the first week. This is no different from them arresting the two black security guards, or or the Dutch judges letting the three suspects off. They were trying to pull this shit off right under our noses and nobody was buying.

See they are NOT use to anyone questioning their cover up's .
 Aruben people are to scared they might end up dead somewhere.
 Here in the USA it much different.
We have Freedom of Speach Freedom of  the Press.
That was why they were BLOWN AWAY with Beth because she will not stop.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: July 12, 2008, 08:53:34 AM »

THOSE LOUSYYYYYYYYYYYYY BAZTARDIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Wreck,

You are right on the money about the rear seat headrest thing!!!

2007 headrests are a butt-load higher than the 2005 ALE

confiscated Kalpoe Honda shot... or shall I say, the Honda

that had absolutely no traces of our sweetie in it

whatsoever? > BECAUSE IT WAS ANOTHER CAR ALTOGETHER.

I do not know for the life of me, how these Aruban boogers

sleep at night after all of this and still get up the next day.

THEY'RE THE WORSSSSSSSSSSSST HUMAN BEINGS to ever

leave a slime trail on this planet.

Ok ,So now what can do about this, who do we send this too.

I am still mulling it over. I am so pissed and FURIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

at this moment, my azz looks like I am spittin' tobacco!!!!!

I can't believe the extremes these PIGS WILL GO TO

to completely rape Nat and her family of justice.

FURIOUS.
FURIOUS.
FURIOUS.

Did I mention that I am a little FURIOUS?

OK, let's think about this.  Do you think that if we sent all the comparison pictures of the two cars to Jossy that he would print them?  How about the Dutch newspaper that printed the pictures of naked Urine?  It's at least worth a try.

I have already sent this all to Art Wood waiting now.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: July 12, 2008, 09:08:12 AM »

i can't get involved with all the details, like for example this car.
because most of you have so much more knowledge about all the details than i have.

but i just want to say that all of you are doing such a great job!!
you determination continues to amaze me!

if you think i can help in any way just let me know.

(new Peter R. de Vries broadcasts start in september - i am sure he is working on the next programme about Natalee,
but when it will air, only he knows).

contact info Peter R. de Vries:
http://www.peterrdevries.nl/tekst/tipsvragen.htm

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: July 12, 2008, 09:21:28 AM »

Hiya Monkeys
Carpe, I have this pic of Deepuke's car on the tow truck. Not much help as far as trunk but can compare wheels:

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: July 12, 2008, 09:23:02 AM »

because most of you have so much more knowledge about all the details than i have.

(new Peter R. de Vries broadcasts start in september - i am sure he is working on the next programme about Natalee,

Caesu or Johan… I need help please!…I am looking for an official Human Rights violation case for a Carlos Severino TROMP. I think 1999 to 2002...

I have all the forum info from SM and AG’s site, plus all the link to sites he has posted, including videos.

I am only looking for official documentation from the Netherlands or Aruba on this case…Thanks in Advance!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: July 12, 2008, 09:32:57 AM »

I found some interesting old posts about the Honda -

From ******* - Re: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - « Reply #178 on: June 19, 2008, 12:10:36 PM »

It bothers me also that the first place charles went the kids identified Joran with just a description of Deepaks car.
----------------------------------
Satish PV 6-10-05

What kind of a car does Deepak have?

My brother has a Honda Civic, colour grey, built in 1999 I think and I don't know the license plate number.

When did Deepak buy the car?

According to me Deepak bought the car two years ago. I don't know when exactly.

From who did Deepak buy this car?

Deepak bought the car from a boy named David. I don't know further details about David. David lives on Aruba.
===============================

Deepak PV 6-13-05

To your question from whom I bought the car, I can say the following. I bought the car from a man called David GROSS. He works at a company called "Carufa". I must tell you that when they installed the sound in my car, they used a lot of glue and seal/sealant under the carpet of the car. They had to remove the carpets to pull new cables through the car. You can verify this at "Automotive Enterprises". The man who installed it is called Osman OSMAN. I don't know if anyone had an accident with this car prior to it being sold to me.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2938.msg391240#msg391240

From MumInOhion  - Re: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - « Reply #417 on: May 13, 2008, 10:24:33 AM »

CACERES,  JAIME, Alberto Carrasquilia (DOB 4-25-85) - born in Columbia, E.P.I.(Sector Economico)  reportedly one of the PIMPS. Drives a 4 door green Honda Civic, 1997 or 1998. Nickname “Beto”   The places he frequents are "Carlos & Charlies", "Bahia", Tandra", "Cinema" and the beach near the big hotels. Met Joran through Freddy in 2004.  Worked at Caribbean Overseas (June 2005).  Lives in the hamlet of Alto Vista, Aruba.   Interviewed by ALE on two occasions, 6-17-05 and 8-30-05.Joran met Jaime through Freddy according to Joran’s book.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381052;topicseen#msg381052

From CBB - PHOTO EVALUATION THREAD « Reply #106 on: May 13, 2007, 11:02:05 AM »

Hadn't thought of that, Klaas, but you're right. I couldn't remember the year, and exact model. Hondas come on "LX" and "EX" etc. That has to do with the options packages more than anything else, but I wanted to see if what I could find on that exact model. In all my browsing last night, I didn't see a single Honda with different color door handles than the body of the car, and I thought that one of the pics of Deepak's car had black door handles.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1066.msg159459;topicseen#msg159459

Klass posted here - Re: Corruption and Collusion within the Aruban government « Reply #54 on: July 10, 2008, 09:48:48 AM »

Sanitizing The Vehicle

Too Little Too Late, Or Bait and Switch?
http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2008/07/sanitizing-vehicle.html

Is there a website that shows body specifics for various years?  Maybe a parts catalog?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: July 12, 2008, 09:37:39 AM »

Caesu or Johan… I need help please!…I am looking for an official Human Rights violation case for a Carlos Severino TROMP. I think 1999 to 2002...

I have all the forum info from SM and AG’s site, plus all the link to sites he has posted, including videos.

I am only looking for official documentation from the Netherlands or Aruba on this case…Thanks in Advance!

if such documents exists it think that C. S. Tromp would put that on his site?
http://www.onrecht.biz/
can't find it there.
as Aruba/Netherlands don't agree that there were Human Rights violations maybe such documents don't even exist?

but i will do an extensive search.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: July 12, 2008, 09:39:33 AM »

Do you have this one?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: July 12, 2008, 09:44:15 AM »

Here is a site with pictures of replacement tail lights and years -

http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-71_131/product-865/index.html

Here is a brief explanation of the model year changes -

In 1999 the Civic had some updates for both the interior and exterior. The car received a face lift which included a new grille, new headlights, and a new front bumper and fenders and redesigned taillights. On the 1996 to 1998 sedans, the stop lights were on top of the reverse and turn lights, in 1999-2000 the reverse and turn lights were on top of the stop lights. For the coupe and hatchback the layouts remained as before; however, the rear turn signal lenses became clear/white instead of amber to match the reverse lights (the turn lights themselves remained amber). Inside the center console had a makeover. The sliding air system controls were replaced by rotary ones, which created free space.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Civic

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: July 12, 2008, 09:44:51 AM »

if such documents exists it think that C. S. Tromp would put that on his site?
http://www.onrecht.biz/
can't find it there.
as Aruba/Netherlands don't agree that there were Human Rights violations maybe such documents don't even exist?

but i will do an extensive search.

Thank You caesu, I am beginning to think just that!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: July 12, 2008, 09:48:23 AM »

OMG - what a horrible thing to associate with Aruba...

Kalpoe Vehicle ... Death Mobile ... Rogue/Illegal Taxi ... Aruban Taxi ... Silver Honda Civic ...

That's exactly what it was. A murder machine for Joran Van der Sloot's pleasure provided by his two subservient Surinamese slaves. That is why they won't talk, they are co-conspirators.
Can someone help me?  Does this red banner have words on it?  Thanks.  My computer is broken, I finally figured out how to view the gif pictures on this borrowed one.  I turned off the kid filter.  I still don't see anything in this red banner.  Is there anything there?

Bearly,

I think that banner was a dud! LOL!!! 

I can't read it either.

Shoot, and I was wishing it was a stud! 

If you hold down you mouse on it you ca read it 

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: July 12, 2008, 10:01:42 AM »

Mum

If you have an extra month, try this:

http://www.nyulawglobal.org/globalex/Netherlands1.htm#CaseLawDutch

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.