May 29, 2024, 02:00:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 588619 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1420 on: August 02, 2008, 12:54:41 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17070684/detail.html

Gas Cans Removed From Home In Missing Orlando Girl Mystery
Mother Jailed On Child Neglect Charge

Yowza! You could be on to something with that, Karma!

They already have the shovel.

POSTED: 3:09 am EDT August 2, 2008
UPDATED: 9:01 am EDT August 2, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Bags removed by crime-scene investigators from the home of the grandparents of a missing Orlando girl contained gasoline cans that will apparently be fingerprinted, Local 6 has learned.

The gas cans -- once believed to have been inside the trunk of Casey Anthony's car (who is the mother of missing Caylee) -- have already been scrutinized heavily by forensic technicians.

The cans were recovered by investigators Friday in just five minutes from in the home located on Hopespring Drive in Orange County.

"The police are doing their jobs," Anthony's attorney Jose Baez said. "Just because they went there and retrieved items doesn't make it evidence."

Baez said there is nothing that would lead him to believe that what is inside the bags is relevant to the case.

"I don't see any active searches in any specific locations for Caylee," Baez said.

Sources told Local 6 that what's in the bags are the same two gas cans reported stolen in late June from the Anthony's shed in the back yard.

"Someone had broken the lock," missing girl's grandfather George Anthony said last week. "Gas cans were taken. Gas cans with gasoline -- probably $50 worth. I found out who took them and they were returned and that was the extent of it."

"The only think right now detectives are things that maybe it was taken for the car," Orange County sheriff's investigator Lt. Carlos Padilla said.

Investigators also said that Casey had been known to steal gas from the house to fuel the car.

The theft is believed to have happened during the week of June.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, and her husband had little to say after their meeting with investigators and after the cans were recovered.

Investigators also went into the back yard, deputies said.

George and Cindy Anthony own the home and are the grandparents of Caylee Anthony, who has been missing for about six weeks.

Casey Anthony was arrested on child neglect charges about two weeks ago in connection with her daughter's disappearance and is being held at the Orange County Jail.

(snipped)

Mmm you don't think she may have burned her body, do you?  I mean the shovel wouldn't fit in, but considering the time frame when the gas was stolen..and the part about it being in the trunk of Cindyliars car at one time..I don't know.  Its just unthinkable.
I don't know if Casey used the shovel to bury Caylee....but I think she first used it to break into the shed with the gas and gas cans.Cindy stated in one of her interviews(early)about the shed being locked at all times and no one having the key except for her and George.They were talking about why a shovel was borrowed.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: August 02, 2008, 12:56:08 PM »

My comment bit it... on the last one to Karma.

You could have something there, Karma!

...and they have that shovel already.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1422 on: August 02, 2008, 12:57:48 PM »

Maybe when Casey went to steal the gas, Caylee was sleeping in the car, Casey had backed the car into the garage.....With FL high temperatures, Caylee could have died pretty fast. Who knows how long Casey spent trying to get into the shed before she got back to the car and checked on Caylee..... just a thought

I have similar thoughts with regard to Caylee having been placed in the car trunk, as I have speculated on before. I too think she passed there. I however still think she was placed there while Casey partied the night away. Does anyone think Casey used to gas to dispose of Caylee's body?

not yet BB - give me 8 minutes. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1423 on: August 02, 2008, 12:59:27 PM »

one more thing about George.

When he said that a person confessed to him that he stole thew cans - was he lying? The cans were back in the shed apparently.

Did George take the cans and put them back in the shed?

George is terrible liar. Now I see where Casey gets it. Whata chucklehead.

George was playing some type of game here....I'm too stupid to know anything - and it worked for a little bit...

I say - get out another water board... and set it up right next to Casey's... water board them both at the same time.

George KNOWS waaaaayyyyyy more than he's saying also.

Maybe Lee stole the gas/cans for Casey.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1424 on: August 02, 2008, 01:03:43 PM »

Casey is such an easy thought print...wonder if Dr. Hodges has done it yet.  He should save the book though because we are good at this too. 

Caylee is close to home....yep she's buried someplace near.
Caylee is with a sitter that kidnapped her...yep I took her and placed her in my trunk for safe keeping.

I could go on...but we all know this story. We need our own monkey detective agency. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1425 on: August 02, 2008, 01:06:08 PM »

Karma, I don't see Lee involved at all. He seems totally in the dark to me. He sure knows Casey's shenanigans though, but I seriously don't think he spent that much time with her recently.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: August 02, 2008, 01:07:40 PM »

Cindy stole 'em... she said she did it on

June 9th, 8th, 17th, 12th and the 4th...

Lock her up!!!!!!!!!

I'll send Big Rob down her way

to drop some heavy

> Dovstoievski

on DAT AZZZZZZ!!!!!

------------------
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: August 02, 2008, 01:10:44 PM »

Thank you Rob.  I do understand what you are saying, I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around that type of humanity.     I always believe the truth will come out eventually, so I don't really understand the "lie at any cost" thinking.  The things they say are just so screwy and far fetched.  Dignity means nothing to people like the VanDerSloots and Anthonys.  Funny how alike some of the aspects of these 2 cases are.

kippy, Dovstoievski talks about this in Crime and Punishment and I think it's a must read for people who blog and post about crime and missing person. It's a very long read, but well worth it.

You see, punishment is not to be a deterrent, but is in fact punishment for said crimes. A society without consequences doomed to failure and the long slow death it ensures.

You will probably not be able to understand this type of behavior try as you might. People who have been studying criminology for a life time can give you some insight, but they themselves can barely understand it. That's why Quantico has a behavioral science department.

I think you did hit on one aspect and that would be dignity. It's all about your own self worth to yourself and that can only happen before someone becomes a productive member of society. You need to be accountable to yourself before you can be accountable to others.

I see a lot of future problems for these millenials. I mean the latest generation of young people. I see a generation of people that take no responsibility for anything and it's always someone else's fault. It's the me all the time[/i] generation and little regard for anyone else. Not a good combination for the future of the nation, if you ask me.

after-all, what harm is a little lying if it helps me get ahead? and no one is hurt? The problem here is that someone can be hurt by a little lie and it's the lack of remorse and the lack of a sincere apology.... something I think we will only see at Casey's formal sentencing. She will have an epiphany and some will believe her non sense.... they'll believe it enough to clean their own souls anyway.

Rob,
I understand the concept of what you are saying.  This upcoming generation is definately one of lack of responsibility .... however, does the book say, (or do you have a personal impression) how can they control their emotions as if nothing major has happened here?  What part of the brain shuts down to cope with the fact that your child/grandchild is gone (either dead or stolen) to the extent that there is no tears or public showing of grieving?  The reality that you may never see them again or even if they are safe and not hugry or being abused?  How do they (mother/grandparents) shut off emotions this early in the "game" and flip the switch to defense?  I'm sure (?) that they grieve in the privacy of their own homes but personally I know that I would not be able to contain that grief while making public appearances proclaiming my daughters innocence full well knowing I don't know where mygrandbaby is. 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: August 02, 2008, 01:18:25 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17070684/detail.html

Gas Cans Removed From Home In Missing Orlando Girl Mystery
Mother Jailed On Child Neglect Charge

POSTED: 3:09 am EDT August 2, 2008
UPDATED: 9:01 am EDT August 2, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Bags removed by crime-scene investigators from the home of the grandparents of a missing Orlando girl contained gasoline cans that will apparently be fingerprinted, Local 6 has learned.

The gas cans -- once believed to have been inside the trunk of Casey Anthony's car (who is the mother of missing Caylee) -- have already been scrutinized heavily by forensic technicians.

The cans were recovered by investigators Friday in just five minutes from in the home located on Hopespring Drive in Orange County.

"The police are doing their jobs," Anthony's attorney Jose Baez said. "Just because they went there and retrieved items doesn't make it evidence."

Baez said there is nothing that would lead him to believe that what is inside the bags is relevant to the case.

"I don't see any active searches in any specific locations for Caylee," Baez said.

Sources told Local 6 that what's in the bags are the same two gas cans reported stolen in late June from the Anthony's shed in the back yard.

"Someone had broken the lock," missing girl's grandfather George Anthony said last week. "Gas cans were taken. Gas cans with gasoline -- probably $50 worth. I found out who took them and they were returned and that was the extent of it."

"The only think right now detectives are things that maybe it was taken for the car," Orange County sheriff's investigator Lt. Carlos Padilla said.

Investigators also said that Casey had been known to steal gas from the house to fuel the car.

The theft is believed to have happened during the week of June.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, and her husband had little to say after their meeting with investigators and after the cans were recovered.

Investigators also went into the back yard, deputies said.

George and Cindy Anthony own the home and are the grandparents of Caylee Anthony, who has been missing for about six weeks.

Casey Anthony was arrested on child neglect charges about two weeks ago in connection with her daughter's disappearance and is being held at the Orange County Jail.

(snipped)

Mmm you don't think she may have burned her body, do you?  I mean the shovel wouldn't fit in, but considering the time frame when the gas was stolen..and the part about it being in the trunk of Cindyliars car at one time..I don't know.  Its just unthinkable.
I don't know if Casey used the shovel to bury Caylee....but I think she first used it to break into the shed with the gas and gas cans.Cindy stated in one of her interviews(early)about the shed being locked at all times and no one having the key except for her and George.They were talking about why a shovel was borrowed.
Cindy suggesting the borrowed shovel was used to break into the shed might have seemed a better reason than the more sinister one that has been suggested, that of burying or digging up someone previously buried.
Cindy's version might also have some merit because borrowing a shovel from a neighbor for a burial seems pretty sloppy would be risky knowing the neighbor could, and in fact did, report it.
I think it will all become evident in time due to good investigative work.

Also when soil samples are identified I believe the police will begin a search.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: August 02, 2008, 01:19:03 PM »

......it's called denial.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1430 on: August 02, 2008, 01:19:54 PM »

Cindy stole 'em... she said she did it on

June 9th, 8th, 17th, 12th and the 4th...

Lock her up!!!!!!!!!

I'll send Big Rob down her way

to drop some heavy

> Dovstoievski

on DAT AZZZZZZ!!!!!

T-Bird dats just my baba dad   

WHO DAT IS??? 

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: August 02, 2008, 01:23:30 PM »

can I agree. It was one thing Cindy told herself the shovel might have been used for.
We heard the 911 calls where Cindy states she smells decomposition in the car......but later
in interview with Greta she has rationilzed it to be possible decayed food left there, have you ever smelled pizza left in.........nah.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1432 on: August 02, 2008, 01:24:46 PM »

Rob,
I understand the concept of what you are saying.  This upcoming generation is definately one of lack of responsibility .... however, does the book say, (or do you have a personal impression) how can they control their emotions as if nothing major has happened here?  What part of the brain shuts down to cope with the fact that your child/grandchild is gone (either dead or stolen) to the extent that there is no tears or public showing of grieving?  The reality that you may never see them again or even if they are safe and not hugry or being abused?  How do they (mother/grandparents) shut off emotions this early in the "game" and flip the switch to defense?  I'm sure (?) that they grieve in the privacy of their own homes but personally I know that I would not be able to contain that grief while making public appearances proclaiming my daughters innocence full well knowing I don't know where mygrandbaby is. 

kippy, I think BB is right - it's denial. Also, there are many people who are not wired correctly in the first place. There are a few boards that prove that one!! 

If my daughter was suspected of something like this - it would be over all ready. If she did it, I would make sure she confessed and took her medicine as painful as that might be.

Words from the wise - even Private Eye is willing to forgive Joran once Joran admits his deeds / mistakes and pays for his crimes. He's a bigger man than I.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: August 02, 2008, 01:28:23 PM »

They said on Fox News just a few minutes ago...

some forensic results due back... as soon as Monday, maybe.

------------------
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: August 02, 2008, 01:29:49 PM »

A bit O/T but grief is a powerful thing.  From my personal experience as I watched my mother pass away, I came to the realization that she was dying and there was nothing I could do to stop it.  As the days passed and she lingered onto life I became more and more emotionless and resigned to the fact she was dying.  By the time she passed away, in my mind (don't think I'm creepy) she was already gone for some time.  I had no emotion, could not cry, could not grieve.  I think her death was so painful and her suffering so great and hideous that I could very easily block it out (I also watched my father pass away at a very young age).  This was in 2001, it took until Jessica Lunsford death for me to cry for the first time in all of those years. Imagine the guilt I felt for crying for a little girl I never met and not for my own mother,whom I loved more than anything.  I think there is a point where one cannot take anymore pain therefore just blocks it out .

Pssst Rob, Please don't analyze me Smile  I am not cruel, heartless or loveless.  This is just how I experience death. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1435 on: August 02, 2008, 01:32:00 PM »

Jay Blanchard Park Econ Trail

Jogger abducted, killed by someone familiar with area ...Jun 12, 2008 ... Jay Blanchard Park is popular with families and community events. ... said he runs on the Little Econ Trail regularly between 4:30 a.m. to ..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/iphone/orl-bk-ucf-jogger-slain-061208,0,3570252,iphone.story

Hmmmm,Nicole,the jogger who was killed,was working on her Masters to become a family type counselor.She was also working as an intern with a family counselor place.I wonder if Cindy and George went for counseling and that is why they did not get that divorce.....just thinking and speculating here....But I do wonder if Casey ever had to go to family counseling.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: August 02, 2008, 01:35:30 PM »

can I agree. It was one thing Cindy told herself the shovel might have been used for.
We heard the 911 calls where Cindy states she smells decomposition in the car......but later
in interview with Greta she has rationilzed it to be possible decayed food left there, have you ever smelled pizza left in.........nah.
have you ever smelled pizza left in......nah   -
No, our gets eaten up PDQ...not that I will be fancying pizza anytime soon...It seems though (random test done by radio station) it just dries up.
I wonder what else, if anything, was removed from that car before police secured it.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: August 02, 2008, 01:35:33 PM »

IF THEY WENT FOR COUNSELING...

THEY NEED THEIR FRIGGIN MONEY BACK, AND THEY SHOULD SUE

FOR MALPRACTICE... or something.

Caylee Marie Anthony

We love you!

------------------
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: August 02, 2008, 01:40:57 PM »

They said on Fox News just a few minutes ago...

some forensic results due back... as soon as Monday, maybe.
Thank you Carpe.
Also thanks Mrskub for all the info and videos you provide.
It's good that theres folks like you to provide research assistance for novices like me.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: August 02, 2008, 01:43:12 PM »

My job involves working with families who live in poverty, and I have to say that there are many people out there in the world who have completely different thought processes from most of us. Some of these parents are really not all that attached to their children, and the kiddies get moved from pillar to post on a regular basis. We had a case yesterday where a mom had given her child to a relative, now the relative (who has had the child for 3 years) is tired of caring for him and wanting to put him in foster care.

I guess what I'm saying is that it isn't safe to assume that Caylee's family is going to have the same cares and concerns about her that many of us would have. They are focused on protecting the adults involved instead.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.