May 29, 2024, 02:20:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 588624 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #600 on: July 29, 2008, 10:06:28 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony ng 45K credit cards

July 29, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtNERV8kppM

Caylee Marie Anthony L. KING

July 29, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi1W6Aoly3I

Thanks a million Carpe - I couldn't watch either show live.  I'll watch now!

No prob, Klaas!

I'll catch the first seg. of Larry on the next pass.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: July 29, 2008, 10:35:18 PM »

Hey YALL!!!!  I have become obsessed with this.  Anyway I was listening to her call on Greta and I heard her wanting Tonys number.  I am guessing this is the Tony "Anthony" that is her bf.  Well I found a Tony on her myspace and his page is private, but his message can be read.  If this is him he sounds a lil cocky.  Also there is no action as far as comments on her page the month that Caylee had been missing until early July.......strange!
Tony
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=110289270

Caseys myspace (although it use to be hers they are using it for Caylee, but all her comments and friends are still on there.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=110289270
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: July 29, 2008, 10:54:37 PM »

Hey YALL!!!!  I have become obsessed with this.  Anyway I was listening to her call on Greta and I heard her wanting Tonys number.  I am guessing this is the Tony "Anthony" that is her bf.  Well I found a Tony on her myspace and his page is private, but his message can be read.  If this is him he sounds a lil cocky.  Also there is no action as far as comments on her page the month that Caylee had been missing until early July.......strange!
Tony

Caseys myspace (although it use to be hers they are using it for Caylee, but all her comments and friends are still on there.

Hi Shellbell - yes we have these links!   From what I hear, Tony is working with police trying to help in any way he can.  As far as comments on Casey's myspace, I'm sure the family removed those comments but some have already been posted in this thread some pages back. 

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: July 29, 2008, 11:01:13 PM »

I am trying to catch up! Between work and school it is hard.  I am on page 8 Sad This is so upsetting.  I was in Florida when it broke.  Im glad to see so many familiar faces here Smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #604 on: July 29, 2008, 11:07:20 PM »

On The Record had the guys that took the pics at fusion that were posted today on this thread from June 20. They made a big to-do of Casey partying and said it was "shocking breaking news." Honestly, you'd think they'd learn that SM has it all before they do!

Casey's new atty was there as well. He said Casey worked at fusion. I'm thinking that Universal, Kodak, and Fusion should form a support group to address symptoms of employee amnesia.

The photographers said they hadn't been contacted by police and that they felt sure they had pics of Tony as well.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: July 29, 2008, 11:10:56 PM »

On The Record had the guys that took the pics at fusion that were posted today on this thread from June 20. They made a big to-do of Casey partying and said it was "shocking breaking news." Honestly, you'd think they'd learn that SM has it all before they do!

Casey's new atty was there as well. He said Casey worked at fusion. I'm thinking that Universal, Kodak, and Fusion should form a support group to address symptoms of employee amnesia.

The photographers said they hadn't been contacted by police and that they felt sure they had pics of Tony as well.

I thought Tony worked at Fusion too? 

Tony and Casey

« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 11:25:59 PM by klaasend » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #606 on: July 29, 2008, 11:32:32 PM »

I was flipping channels during the show, but I heard them say that Tony was a nice guy. Klaas? Maybe we should send the major networks this link, what do you think?

Megan Kelly(sp?) was subbing for Greta tonight, and she's pretty hard hitting.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: July 29, 2008, 11:35:58 PM »

I was flipping channels during the show, but I heard them say that Tony was a nice guy. Klaas? Maybe we should send the major networks this link, what do you think?

Megan Kelly(sp?) was subbing for Greta tonight, and she's pretty hard hitting.

I'm not sure we should do them any favors, LOL.  Here is the link to that Fusion photo stream.  I can't believe they don't already have it though since they have already had one of the photographers on.  They're just not very bright.

I do remember reading that Tony was a nice guy and also that he was working with the police to help them in any way he can.

http://www.revolutionentertainment.net/photos/060608_fusian/index_2.html
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: July 29, 2008, 11:36:15 PM »

Did they show these yet?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: July 29, 2008, 11:38:41 PM »

Carpe  - Actually I think those photos you just posted are from her birthday in 2007.  I don't think the Fusion Lounge opened until a few months ago in 2008 (I think) 

Yep, the date and title of the "toilet" photo indicates it was Casey's 21'st birthday party and the photo was taken on March 19, 2007.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 11:46:32 PM by klaasend » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #610 on: July 29, 2008, 11:41:18 PM »

Nope, Carpe they didn't. Someone did say that Casey had an "unaccounted" source of income for several months prior to Caylee's disappearance, though. Personally, I think the most damning pics of Casey are those with the type superimposed on them saying she has talents. The butt and bra pics don't help her much either. I'm sure the networks don't have them.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: July 29, 2008, 11:43:49 PM »

Oh!   

Well then, let me post a purdy one of this sweetheart.

You gotta balance out those ugly pics!

WE LOVE CAYLEE.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: July 29, 2008, 11:45:11 PM »

Nope, Carpe they didn't. Someone did say that Casey had an "unaccounted" source of income for several months prior to Caylee's disappearance, though. Personally, I think the most damning pics of Casey are those with the type superimposed on them saying she has talents. The butt and bra pics don't help her much either. I'm sure the networks don't have them.

Right CBB!

... I had forgotten all about that one.

------------------
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: July 29, 2008, 11:54:52 PM »

Oh!   

Well then, let me post a purdy one of this sweetheart.

You gotta balance out those ugly pics!

WE LOVE CAYLEE.

What a cutie patootie!!!
Love you Caylee!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #614 on: July 29, 2008, 11:58:51 PM »

Right CBB!

... I had forgotten all about that one.

I think I've seen all of Casey's tricks I care to. Time to put them away, and tell the truth for her daughter's sake or for her memory and a resting place befitting this angel.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #615 on: July 30, 2008, 12:00:49 AM »

Larry King replay on now.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: July 30, 2008, 12:01:06 AM »

I can't believe they don't already have it though since they have already had one of the photographers on.  They're just not very bright.

I thought the photogs were so friggin' weak

when one of them said duhhhhh I really don't have

an opinion on this...
asked about what they thought

of the case and Casey!

Do their mothers know they are so stupid?

How can you AT THE VERY LEAST not state your opinion

of being on the side of Caylee???

Hey, you two T-BIZKITS, if u are reading here tonight...

do me a favor, and grow a pair. Thanks.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: July 30, 2008, 12:15:37 AM »

One of the best comments I have had all week on my YT!

----

OMG..who the hell keeps PIZZA in a bag in a TRUNK?? Isn't that just a little mental in itself???????? Grandma is in denial. How sad for her, maybe one day she can get over her denial and rightfully mourn for the loss of this little girl.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: July 30, 2008, 12:25:35 AM »

QUESTION:

Did Cindy ever produce the bag of pizza with maggots in it from the car trunk?

Cindy, please... stick a banana in it already.

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #619 on: July 30, 2008, 12:31:19 AM »

Casey had told Cindy she was in Jacksonville. They recieved a registered letter from a wrecker service and had to wait the week-end to pick the letter up. That day, Cindy tracked down Casey and it all came tumbling down.

OK, that should be a little help to pinpoint a window for what happened to Caylee. Of course it hinges on the truth of Caylee being heard on the phone on June 25.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.