May 29, 2024, 04:30:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 588643 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #340 on: July 28, 2008, 11:40:07 AM »

When we find the mean person that could hurt

or put this baby-boo princess' life in danger...

the line to thoroughly kick this person's ass

forms behind me.

Please take a number,

I am 1.

You come after 1!!!

MISS CAYLEE ANTHONY

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #341 on: July 28, 2008, 11:40:35 AM »

Does this mean George Anthony filed to dissolve his marriage to Cindy in December 2005?  Isn't this just months after Caylee was born?

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=7f2703ba-abe4-454d-8bf5-bc92d30ad9d9&CaseID=4514690

I'm going to the county clerk site, but getting this:

Your Session Information Cannot Be Found

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: July 28, 2008, 11:44:30 AM »

Does this mean George Anthony filed to dissolve his marriage to Cindy in December 2005?  Isn't this just months after Caylee was born?

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=7f2703ba-abe4-454d-8bf5-bc92d30ad9d9&CaseID=4514690

Your Session Information Cannot Be Found

Oh no, that must mean it's screen capture time.  I blew up my hard drive since getting those instructions from Rob.  I'll get back to you.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: July 28, 2008, 11:47:59 AM »

Your Session Information Cannot Be Found[/b]

I got that also

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: July 28, 2008, 11:48:05 AM »

Bearly!!!

Do you have another link... that one said my session timed out.

Or just tell me what you used to run your search... thanks.

Great find, I'd love to see it!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #345 on: July 28, 2008, 11:51:28 AM »

Well, my son never went missing for a month while I didn't report it, but honestly, I clearly remember telling my son's doctor, while he was getting stitches, that if I didn't know better, I'd report me for child abuse. He was just one of those kids that went full throttle.........LOVED his rocking horse and decided it would go faster if he could make it rare up, loved the slide at the park and figured out he wouldn't have to wait in line if he jumped off half way down toward the ladder (that was the stitches ER visit), loved the Star Wars light savers and would pick up any stick to wield it, loved his flintstones vitamins with iron, and broke out his front teeth trying to get the child proof cap off an empty (thank God!) bottle, loved pizza hut and grabbed the hot pan before the waitress even had it on the table, and he was 3 years old! My neighbor took her son and mine to the grocery store, and after the trunk was emptied of the bags, went to close it and at the last second, my son decided to peer in and she shut the lid on his head (more stitches). He was such an obedient kid, but you can't make up rules for what nobody on earth could expect, and that little bugger was QUICK! There's more, but if I shared it all, I'm afraid you all would think I was a terrible Mother, and honest, I was very, very, attentive! All I can say is that he grew into sports and eventually to play College Football...................lots of organized injuries there, but at least the coaches were there to help me watch him and get him to a doctor! 

I don't know about whatever bruises were on Caylee. It just depends on how they got there.
beyondbelief
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: July 28, 2008, 11:52:49 AM »

Hi Bearly  Yes George did file in 2005 and then rescinded.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: July 28, 2008, 11:54:43 AM »

Well, my son never went missing for a month while I didn't report it, but honestly, I clearly remember telling my son's doctor, while he was getting stitches, that if I didn't know better, I'd report me for child abuse. He was just one of those kids that went full throttle.........LOVED his rocking horse and decided it would go faster if he could make it rare up, loved the slide at the park and figured out he wouldn't have to wait in line if he jumped off half way down toward the ladder (that was the stitches ER visit), loved the Star Wars light savers and would pick up any stick to wield it, loved his flintstones vitamins with iron, and broke out his front teeth trying to get the child proof cap off an empty (thank God!) bottle, loved pizza hut and grabbed the hot pan before the waitress even had it on the table, and he was 3 years old! My neighbor took her son and mine to the grocery store, and after the trunk was emptied of the bags, went to close it and at the last second, my son decided to peer in and she shut the lid on his head (more stitches). He was such an obedient kid, but you can't make up rules for what nobody on earth could expect, and that little bugger was QUICK! There's more, but if I shared it all, I'm afraid you all would think I was a terrible Mother, and honest, I was very, very, attentive! All I can say is that he grew into sports and eventually to play College Football...................lots of organized injuries there, but at least the coaches were there to help me watch him and get him to a doctor! 

I don't know about whatever bruises were on Caylee. It just depends on how they got there.

I hear ya CBB... I am the mother of one of those boys too LOL

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: July 28, 2008, 11:57:09 AM »

Geez.... I am REALLY taking this Caylee case very personally... ever since Kaitlin I have gotten involved, but tried to stay a tad bit reserved.... this case has opened the flood gates for me...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: July 28, 2008, 11:57:45 AM »

Did you get a link for thar info I'm going crazy here

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: July 28, 2008, 12:00:09 PM »

Mom, brother to visit Casey Anthony behind bars

Last Edited: Monday, 28 Jul 2008, 7:32 AM EDT
Created: Monday, 28 Jul 2008, 7:32 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.( WOFL FOX 35) -- The search continues for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony who was reported missing by her grandmother almost two weeks ago. Her mother, Casey remains in the Orange County Jail for child neglect charges and lying to authorities.

On Monday, Casey's mother Cindy as well as her brother are scheduled to pay her a visit at the jail.

In addition, an update on the case is expected sometime Monday by Orange County detectives, including their video release of Casey's visit with her family in the jail on Friday.

Over the weekend, Cindy said Casey would work with the FBI to do a composite sketch of the woman she says kidnapped her daughter. Casey told police that a woman named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was Caylee's nanny for the past two years .

Police have not been able to locate a woman with that name that confirms she knows Caylee or the family.

VIDEO: Prayer Vigil Held for Caylee Anthony
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

Cindy Anthony told reporters Saturday that her daughter, Casey, is innocent and would be interested in talking to the FBI, since she no longer trusts local authorities.

While federal agents are not directly involved in the search for Caylee, they are following this case closely. "We've been, from the beginning, watching it and collaborating with the Orange County Sheriff's Office and providing whatever assistance they need since they are the lead investigative agency," said FBI spokesperson, Dave Couvertier.

"We are prepared to provide, at their request, any assistance with any investigative leads in other jurisdictions, any forensic assistance and any other requests that would be instrumental in Caylee's recovery."

Cindy says psychics continue to tell her that her missing granddaughter is OK. A reporter with FOX 35 spoke to a spiritual medium said news surrounding the missing toddler was very bad and that Casey's grandfather was not involved.

Members of the Anthony family had little to say to the media on Sunday. As the sun set and a steady rain was pouring, hundreds gathered for a prayer vigil at the Anthony's Orlando home.

"We don't know where this little girl is, but we know that you do," said one of the attendees who led parishers from Orlando's East Side Baptist Church and Madison Street Baptist Church in prayer.

"We just want God's will done," said another vigil attendee who prayed that comfort come to the Anthony family.

Family and friends continued to distribute fliers and a new electronic billboard, sponsored by the Never Lose Hope Foundation, was recently added along a heavily traveled stretch of Interstate 4 in Orlando.

Casey Anthony is charged with child neglect, making false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation. She is being held on $500,000 bond and has been named a person of interest in what Florida prosecutors say is beginning to look like a homicide investigation.

On Wednesday, a judge will decide whether or not to grant an appeal for a lower bail amount. If the appeal is denied, the family will still be required to come up with $50,000, which is the required 10 percent they must pay for her release.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: July 28, 2008, 12:00:24 PM »

GO HERE...

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/

LEFT HAND SIDE... LOOK FOR NAME SEARCH

CLICK IT

LAST NAME

ANTHONY

FIRST NAME

GEORGE

3 CASE FILES

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: July 28, 2008, 12:04:31 PM »

I was one of those kids. There was a time when I was a WALKING DISASTER. LOL!

I still am.

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #353 on: July 28, 2008, 12:05:22 PM »

I don't know what happened.  Group hug needed in the cage.

For Bearly and us all: 
beyondbelief
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: July 28, 2008, 12:08:15 PM »

Casey Anthony visitors list:

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0728/17013636.pdf
crazybabyborg
« Reply #355 on: July 28, 2008, 12:11:57 PM »

I still am.

I think I met your Mother in the hair color aisle.......
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: July 28, 2008, 12:14:32 PM »

I still am.

I think I met your Mother in the hair color aisle.......

LOL.... I saw y'all there.... my 16 yr. old is still a walking disaster....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: July 28, 2008, 12:24:16 PM »

GO HERE...

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/

LEFT HAND SIDE... LOOK FOR NAME SEARCH

CLICK IT

LAST NAME

ANTHONY

FIRST NAME

GEORGE

3 CASE FILES

Thanks, Carpe, for having my back.  I had to relinquish the computer for a while.  Click on Details in the 05 family case.  There are some credit card things going on there also.

I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: July 28, 2008, 12:29:26 PM »

Looks like just her Dad visiting the last few days & multiple times.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: July 28, 2008, 12:31:01 PM »

Did you get a link for thar info I'm going crazy here

Case #05-DR-0021291-O  Date 12/29/2005   Family Services

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.