May 29, 2024, 05:29:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 588656 times)
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2008, 02:25:58 PM »

Here is a video of the lead investigator testifying at the bail hearing.

He mentions that the bag of trash that was in the trunk was recovered and the contents matched what the family said was in the bag, HOWEVER, the smell of the trash did not match the smell of in the trunk.

http://www.wftv.com/video/16956456/index.html

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2008, 02:59:44 PM »

O/T
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,389291,00.html

2-Year-Old Killed by Falling Television Set
Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ST. PAUL —

A 2-year-old St. Paul girl has died after a television accidentally fell on her, police said.

Family members said the girl was trying to get some clothes out of a dresser after taking a bath late Saturday night when a 27-inch TV set on top of the dresser slid off and fell on her.

Sadly, sometimes very bad things happen to good people.  Did something BAD happen to Caylee and the family is trying to hide it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2008, 03:42:35 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-missing-072308,0,2901054.story

OrlandoSentinel.com
Where is Caylee Marie?
Mother of missing toddler, Caylee Anthony, remains jailed
Bianca Prieto and Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writers

11:29 AM EDT, July 23, 2008

The 22-year-old mother of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony remains in the Orange County Jail this afternoon.

An Orange Circuit Court judge set Casey Anthony's bond at more than half a million dollars yesterday afternoon, but her family has not been able to come up with the money to bail her out.

The person who posts her bail must pay 10 percent of the bond amount -- $50,000 in cash -- and have collateral to back the remaining balance.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, was not in the office Wednesday morning and unavailable to comment. However, Christina Baez, a college student working in her father's law office, spoke to an Orlando Sentinel reporter on her father's behalf.

Christina Baez said the Anthony family is hoping to bond Casey out of jail as soon as possible, but the bail is "outrageous."

"The Anthony's are a very strong family and they believe in their daughter's innocence," she said. "They're pulling together as a family and trying to see what they can do for their daughter."

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2008, 03:49:08 PM »

Here is the video of the judge at the bail hearing.  He makes some great comments

http://www.wftv.com/video/16957722/index.html

Honestly, I have seen people more concerned over lost luggage, or broken eggs than this thing, female about her daughter.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2008, 03:58:37 PM »

Wow, why won't the grandmother answer the questions?  Why is she even bothering to do interviews?  Why have her cell phone on a flier if she's not going to answer it?  Man, the most telling thing for me was Casey wanting immunity.  That means she probably didn't intend to kill her or that someone else killed her or as discussed on second page, that the poor little girl cooked in the car while mom partied.  It really pisses me off that they don't have their dates straight...how can you be off by an entire week? 

It's 2 weeks KC.
http://www.wftv.com/news/16957067/detail.html

Arrested Mom's Ex-Fiancé Reveals Information That Could Change Timeline

POSTED: 3:41 pm EDT July 22, 2008
UPDATED: 4:43 pm EDT July 22, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News learned Casey Anthony's ex-fiancé now says he heard 2-year-old Caylee Anthony during a phone call on June 24, after her last reported sighting. On the same day of Anthony's bond hearing, her ex-fiancé contradicted Casey Anthony's timeline of events in a sworn statement to deputies Tuesday afternoon.

The man, identified only as Jesse, told Eyewitness News and deputies Tuesday that he believes little Caylee Anthony was with her mother Casey much more recently than Casey has let on.

Casey claims she last saw the little girl on June 9, when she left her with a babysitter. But Jesse now says he called Casey on Tuesday, June 24 and heard her scolding the little girl for jumping up on the table in the background. He then heard the girl's young voice in the background responding and told Eyewitness News he is 100 percent sure that it was Caylee.

If true, that would be a major wrench in the timeline Casey Anthony has given deputies. It is a full two weeks after Casey says she last saw Caylee. Jesse told Eyewitness News he remembers the day clearly, because it was the very day he resigned from the Orlando Police Department. He said he called Casey to let her know and said phone records show the call was 18 minutes long.

Eyewitness News talked with Casey's parents for about 15 minutes inside their home Tuesday, hoping to get their reaction to thepotentially major change in the timeline, but they declined to comment specifically, saying they didn't want to jeopardize the investigation.

It was only three days later that, Jesse said, he spoke to Casey again and she told him that Caylee was with a babysitter, so she would be free to go to the beach the next day.

The family acknowledges that Jesse is a friend and said they were not surprised he's making the claim.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2008, 04:10:44 PM »

O/T

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ST. PAUL —

A 2-year-old St. Paul girl has died after a television accidentally fell on her, police said.

Family members said the girl was trying to get some clothes out of a dresser after taking a bath late Saturday night when a 27-inch TV set on top of the dresser slid off and fell on her.

Sadly, sometimes very bad things happen to good people.  Did something BAD happen to Caylee and the family is trying to hide it?

I wonder if Casey did not leave Caylee in the trunk while she went somewhere to party and perhaps she forgot about her and the little girl died. I can see someone who habitually lies continuing just such a pattern for whatever reason......so maybe she borrowed a shovel and buried her. She had been there for awhile by the time Casey came down from her high...hence the smell of decomposition. Maybe she did it before? Put the little girl in the trunk to sleep......this time Casey stayed away to long.......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2008, 04:42:59 PM »

O/T

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ST. PAUL —

I wonder if Casey did not leave Caylee in the trunk while she went somewhere to party and perhaps she forgot about her and the little girl died. I can see someone who habitually lies continuing just such a pattern for whatever reason......so maybe she borrowed a shovel and buried her. She had been there for awhile by the time Casey came down from her high...hence the smell of decomposition. Maybe she did it before? Put the little girl in the trunk to sleep......this time Casey stayed away to long.......

That's what I'm wondering as well BB
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2008, 04:43:43 PM »

DANA PRETZER TONIGHT

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2008, 04:45:54 PM »

Grandmother of Missing Caylee Anthony Disputes Decomposition Claims

July 23, 2008
>>>>SNIP

The grandmother of a Florida toddler missing for more than a month disputes investigators' claims that they detected the scent of human decomposition in the trunk of a car used by the child's mother.

"Do me a favor," the grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said Wednesday. "Put a little piece of pizza or any piece of garbage in your car today and leave it shut up for 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 days in this heat and then come back to me in 19 days and tell me what it smells like."

>>>>SNIP
At Casey Anthony's bond hearing Tuesday, Det. Yuri Melich testified that the odor of "decomposition" was detected in the trunk of a vehicle used by the young mother.

"The smell I smelled was that of decomposition," Melich told the judge. He also testified that strands of hair similar to those of the young girl, as well as dirt, were found in the trunk.

>>>>the complete article
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,389642,00.html

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2008, 05:01:23 PM »

This whole case is sooo bizarre!  The way the grandparents are acting, the mother...

I just had a thought...The mother asking for immunity got me to thinking... What if the mother owes someone some drug money and/or drugs and the person is holding the child for collateral - until the mom delivers - thus her not "revealing" the whole story - and also her wanting so badly to get out of jail - to do her own investigation.

The grandmother is acting so odd...Enabling her daughter.....I mean come on!

The family being so secretive and dodgy has me thinking there is something they are hiding - I am hoping and praying it is not that something has happened to that dear little angel.

I agree with the rest of ya'll - they all have more than a few loose screws.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2008, 06:27:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/16954576/detail.html

Undisclosed Holds Put On Release Of Missing Toddler's Mother

POSTED: 12:00 pm EDT July 22, 2008
UPDATED: 5:38 pm EDT July 23, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The mother of a missing 2-year-old girl remained in the Orange County jail Wednesday evening on a $500,000 bond that her parents are desperately trying to find a way to post.

There was also word of a new lead Wednesday from a family claiming to have seen Caylee at Orlando International Airport getting on flight going to Atlanta with middle-aged woman earlier this month. Investigators are working to develop a sketch to release and said they are investigating the lead. Other leads they've received, including some from out of state, have not turned up anything.

Casey Anthony's daughter Caylee has been missing for weeks and her family is trying to come up with the money to set the child's mother free. Eyewitness News learned Wednesday that there are four holds on Anthony before she's released. Two are related to the judge's requirements and two are undisclosed, but the jail won't explain why they aren't being disclosed. Immigration issues, a warrant for another charge or a mental health evaluation are sometimes the reasons for an undisclosed holds.

Casey's parents are trying to make bond, which requires $50,000 in cash and $450,000 in assets, something they said they don't have. However, a bondsman could take the risk by not requiring that the family provide the full amount in assets.

Casey Anthony's attorney said the bond should have been $10,000 dollars, because she has no criminal history. The judge said, because of Anthony's strange behavior and lack of cooperation since her daughter disappeared, the high bond was warranted.

George and Cindy Anthony said they are doing what they can to gather the money together and spent hours late Tuesday in their attorney's office making a plan to get their daughter Casey out of jail.

"We're doing everything we can to get her out. We're working on it. That's why we can't talk right now," said Jose Baez, the family's attorney.

If Casey Anthony is released from jail, she will have to wear a GPS device, and there may be other ways to get information from her. There is precedent in Florida to bug her house.

In the Tampa area in 1997, detectives bugged a house belonging to Steven and Marlene Aisenberg after their baby daughter Sabrina disappeared. The parents were caught saying their baby was "dead and buried," but they were never convicted of a crime.
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2008, 06:48:09 PM »

I don't really know what to think anymore about this case.  I am praying that the tip they received about a possible sighting is accurate.  I'm confused a little now though.  I have been reading about this case for most of the day and I'm starting to think that this little girl may still be alive and well out there somewhere.  That is my hope, all of our hopes, actually.  I really am conflicted here.  I was pretty quick to think that Casey Anthony did something to her daughter after they said the cadaver dogs had hit on something twice, but now I am not so sure.  I am speculating that it may have had to do with something that Casey owed to someone, as well.  Maybe the person/persons who have this little girl have something over this woman and she is just too afraid.  I don't know though.  I cannot see allowing myself to be accused of such an atrocious act if I thought my child was out there alive.  There is no way I could sit in jail and let my child be in the hands of a stranger, no matter what the circumstances were.  I know she has lied repeatedly and nothing they are telling us is giving any of us any kind of idea as to what is really going on here, but I really do think she may still be alive.  Who knows?  I really think that holding her in jail is good though.  Until she talks, she should have to remain there.  Hopefully it will push her to reveal something-anything! 

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2008, 06:52:10 PM »

IMO the Texas tip and now the Orlando sighting enroute to Alabama are just red herrings.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2008, 06:41:47 AM »

I agree BB, I agree.

In the meantime.....Nancy rips Lawyer Jose Baez a new one.....lol

NANCY GRACE Transcript

Tipster Says Missing Toddler Spotted on Flight to Atlanta

Aired Wed. July 23, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../23/ng.01.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2008, 07:24:59 AM »

IMO the Texas tip and now the Orlando sighting enroute to Alabama are just red herrings.
Can't believe I missed this ~ what is the Texas tip?  If someone has a chance to answer, I'd appreciate it.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2008, 10:09:45 AM »

BB do you have a link for that info I want to read it. TY

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2008, 11:12:25 AM »

From the Greta transcript BB posted:

ANTHONY: Today, it's been non-stop. I mean, every day, I've been putting more and more hours in, and today I've been going non-stop. I had less than 45 minutes sleep in the last 48 hours. And before that, I probably had less than eight hours in the last week. So you know, I'm getting my strength from Caylee, and as long as I can continue to talk about her, you know, I can stay focused. But when people, you know, want me to answer questions I can't answer, then I'm losing strength. And if I lose strength, then I can't give tips to people.

On my way here, the limo ride -- if you would let me elaborate a little bit, I think your followers will really appreciate this, and this is why I'm here. I haven't been able to answer my phone for several hours. So in the limo ride here, I was able to do some voice-mails, and my very first voice-mail was a lead in Dallas because this couple was out at the pool two days ago, and they were admiring this little girl, this beautiful little girl. And you know, she -- you know, just something about it, they started talking to her. And her name and her age is identical to Caylee.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3111.msg401074#msg401074

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2008, 11:24:52 AM »

VMS ~ Thanks for the Dallas reference.

Did anyone see Grandmother on FoxNews this morning with Megan Kelley?  The attorney Jose someone was there also. 

I find it so odd that whenever a question is posed that Grandma doesn't like/want to answer, she ALWAYS uses the *let's focus on Caylee* line. 

There is something not right with her. 

And, now she's insisting *they* are taking up up into the mountains of Georgia. 
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2008, 11:40:28 AM »

Tip Claims New Slab Of Concrete Poured Behind Anthony Family Home

POSTED: 10:48 am EDT July 24, 2008
UPDATED: 11:13 am EDT July 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthony family Thursday would neither confirm nor deny a tip that Eyewitness News received saying a new concrete slab was poured in their backyard over the July 4th weekend. That would be just days before the family called deputies about the missing girl, and nearly a month after her mother says she last saw the girl.

The source tells Eyewitness News that special cadaver dogs will have to be called in to sniff the slab. The family says they have told deputies about all the changes they've made to their house recently and that investigators cleared the home.

Eyewitness News is working to get more details about the tip from the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/16975536/detail.html

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2008, 11:48:31 AM »

On The Early Show this morning, Lara Spencer (filling in) spoke with the grandparents.  Article and video, here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/07/24/earlyshow/main4289436.shtml

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.