May 29, 2024, 04:16:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 588639 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: August 02, 2008, 11:01:42 PM »

It's almost as if George and Cindy are in denial or "covermyass" mode. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: August 02, 2008, 11:03:59 PM »

The Anthony family missed their calling....they could have been millionaires writing fantasy books.

I said yesterday, I wouldn't buy their book on the clearance aisle.

The mystery is 'what happened to their hearts'?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: August 02, 2008, 11:05:58 PM »

It's almost as if George and Cindy are in denial or "covermyass" mode. 

That would be a switch, their daughter's ass is plastered all over cyberspace, too late to cover that.

I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1543 on: August 02, 2008, 11:23:07 PM »

You know Bearly, when I was looking through those pictures, I noticed a distinct difference in Casey's face, eyes and overall appearance. She truly looked like a mother in love with her child.

Something terrible happened. That look is gone from her now.

Could be drugs.

I think Man...and drugs....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: August 02, 2008, 11:26:44 PM »

Stain in trunk of car was said to be a blood stain at first by the sherriff's dept.

Grandmother said, "I don't want to lose ANOTHER one"

Bingo.....don't even ask....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: August 02, 2008, 11:32:25 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7112623&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

DNA Test Results in Anthony Case Due Next Week 

Last Edited: Saturday, 02 Aug 2008, 8:33 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 01 Aug 2008, 5:39 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- It was another busy day for the Anthony Family as the search continues for two-year-old Caylee Marie.

"We gotta keep this little girl's face out there, because if we don't, each day that doesn't put in a positive spin, it not only gets more grim, and people start to forget," said Caylee's grandfather, George Anthony, on Saturday.

A benefit was held on Friday afternoon at Speed Park Motorsports in Daytona Beach to help raise money to assist in the search for Caylee and other missing children.  Kid Finders Network brought their mobile billboard which features pictures of missing children and activities included fingerprinting and photographing of children who attended the event.

The Anthony's are reaching out to anyone who might help, including America's Most Wanted.  "To get a hold of Mr. Walsh, I'd really like to speak to him, myself personally, my wife, too, to see if he can offer some type of assistance," said George Anthony.

On Saturday, the Orange County Sheriff's Office informed FOX 35 that results from DNA samples taken from the Anthony's home and car are expected late next week. 

"I'm very positive that I think everything is gonna come back and it's gonna be inconclusive.  I really seriously do, because I think if they had more conclusive evidence, something would have changed," George said.

Detectives believe otherwise, stating the results will be conclusive in confirming human decomposition, which would turn this missing person investigation into a homicide.

Casey Anthony, mother of the missing toddler, is being held in jail on $500,000 bail. She has been charged with child neglect, making false statements and obstructing an investigation.

(snipped)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: August 02, 2008, 11:33:22 PM »

*Speculation Alert*

I feel as if this involves some *inbreeding*...if you get my gist....Grandma *knew*....shit was about to hit the fan...Papa on Birth Certificate...not papa...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1547 on: August 02, 2008, 11:43:34 PM »

*Speculation Alert*

I feel as if this involves some *inbreeding*...if you get my gist....Grandma *knew*....shit was about to hit the fan...Papa on Birth Certificate...not papa...

Oh myyyyyyy....if you're right, it will explain the strange, "sick" feeling I've had about this case from the beginning. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: August 02, 2008, 11:55:02 PM »

*Speculation Alert*

Oh myyyyyyy....if you're right, it will explain the strange, "sick" feeling I've had about this case from the beginning. 

Grandma really screwed daughter up as a child....young girls who are molested...go on into thier teens with a very low sense of self esteem....they are attracted to male attention the only way they have experienced in the past...through sexual means...aka slutty....they haven't been given the correct moral values as part of thier upbringing...they don't know any better...

So...they go onto being submisive to any male...no matter how screwed up...to get attention  aka love...they get involvled in drugs...and/or a subversive life style...but think that it is normal.....having a child...is the worst thing that can happen to them...they don't have the ingrained instincts of how to *mother* in a healthy normal fashion....they are left...like an open wound...to any and all *infections*....not medical...that society exposes to them...most of all....family....

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: August 03, 2008, 01:51:41 AM »

Has anyone read threads from other forums regarding a robbery of the office of Zenaida Gonzalez that was robbed on or around June 9th?  Her office is located less than an hours drive from Orlando .... Possible that Casey robbed (since she's been known to steal) that office for money since she wasn't working and that's where she got the name of the "nanny?"  Would she be that "dumb" as to use the name of someone she just robbed?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: August 03, 2008, 02:00:27 AM »

Getting Robbed
Submitted by Zenaida Gonzalez on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:06 am
The started my Monday morning by walking into a crime scene. When I arrived at my office I found out it had been robbed over the weekend. Most of the computers and other gadgets were gone.

Luckily no one was hurt and other than having to fill out a lot of paperwork no one is worse for the wear.

However, I'm a paranoid mama. I have pictures of my daughter and husband all over the office. My name is on my office door and our administrator's office has all employee home address and phone number on her desktop. Don't think social security numbers were compromised, but I'm not taking any chances. I'm in the processes of flagging my credit.

It's one thing to feel like someone has come in and taken you for a ride, taking anything of value. Luckily I don't keep many personal in my office other than picture, some snacks and Tylenol. But I'm worried about my home since my daughter is in the picture. Someone is always home so at least that's something.

Am I being too paranoid? I can't imagine how I would feel if our home had been robbed. I feel bad enough with my office. Any advice for a jittery mother?

Sorry if this has been brought up before and I missed it ..... its new/news to me .... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: August 03, 2008, 02:00:42 AM »

Has anyone read threads from other forums regarding a robbery of the office of Zenaida Gonzalez that was robbed on or around June 9th?  Her office is located less than an hours drive from Orlando .... Possible that Casey robbed (since she's been known to steal) that office for money since she wasn't working and that's where she got the name of the "nanny?"  Would she be that "dumb" as to use the name of someone she just robbed?

Not sure but this is where "that" Zenaida posts at:

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=7549
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: August 03, 2008, 02:02:08 AM »

Getting Robbed
Submitted by Zenaida Gonzalez on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:06 am
The started my Monday morning by walking into a crime scene. When I arrived at my office I found out it had been robbed over the weekend. Most of the computers and other gadgets were gone.

Luckily no one was hurt and other than having to fill out a lot of paperwork no one is worse for the wear.

However, I'm a paranoid mama. I have pictures of my daughter and husband all over the office. My name is on my office door and our administrator's office has all employee home address and phone number on her desktop. Don't think social security numbers were compromised, but I'm not taking any chances. I'm in the processes of flagging my credit.

It's one thing to feel like someone has come in and taken you for a ride, taking anything of value. Luckily I don't keep many personal in my office other than picture, some snacks and Tylenol. But I'm worried about my home since my daughter is in the picture. Someone is always home so at least that's something.

Am I being too paranoid? I can't imagine how I would feel if our home had been robbed. I feel bad enough with my office. Any advice for a jittery mother?

Sorry if this has been brought up before and I missed it ..... its new/news to me .... 

Link to that post:

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=6675
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: August 03, 2008, 02:05:18 AM »

Thanks Klaas..... yep that's where I got it!  Sorry, I'm a late bloomer here in this forum ..... you guys are good!  I'm just a tad behind .... thanks for being patient!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1554 on: August 03, 2008, 02:33:14 AM »

Thanks Klaas..... yep that's where I got it!  Sorry, I'm a late bloomer here in this forum ..... you guys are good!  I'm just a tad behind .... thanks for being patient!

No need for patience, invision. You just happen to be in the company of Klaas, who is "Da Monkey Extrodinaire!" She puts us all to shame!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1555 on: August 03, 2008, 03:14:54 AM »

These positions are now being advertised on the Anthony MySpace Pages:

Volunteer Positions Needed

Publix Tent/Booth Attendant
8:00am to 6:00pm DAILY (partial availability welcome!)
Location: Publix Supermarket located on the corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road
Purpose: To provide an established location where members of the community can stop by to obtain fliers and other supplies, donate to the Help Find Caylee Trust Fund, or sign up for other volunteer opportunities.
Whom to Contact: George Anthony - georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Flier Distributor
Meet Locations: Publix Supermarket located on corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road or Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose: Visit businesses door to door to post fliers, stand outside "high-traffic" businesses/churches to distribute to the public, put fliers on car windshields, etc.

Call Center Representative
9:00am to 10:00pm DAILY except Sundays (partial availability welcome!)
Location: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose: Answer phone calls from the public that wish to provide tips or information on Caylee's whereabouts since she went missing on June 16, 2008.

Personal Assistant to George Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail, Anthony Family Residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando, and also the possibility of working from home.
Purpose: Coordinate daily volunteer efforts at Publix Tent location and Call Center location. Check emails from the public offering to help volunteer, distribute supplies, and/or donate supplies or resources towards the search efforts. Will also be responsible for scheduling volunteers, and to assist in coordinating distribution of supplies to individuals/areas nationally.
Skills/Resources Required: Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.
Whom to Contact: George Anthony - 407-403-3564 cell - georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Personal Assistant to Lee Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.
Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.
Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.
Whom to Contact: Lee Anthony - 407-808-5132 cell - LeeAAnthony@gmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Excuse me but WTF?

I hope only two people applied, and one of them was a mental patient.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: August 03, 2008, 03:16:16 AM »

Truly, invision, I think you are doing great.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: August 03, 2008, 03:17:43 AM »

These positions are now being advertised on the Anthony MySpace Pages:

Volunteer Positions Needed

Publix Tent/Booth Attendant
Location: Publix Supermarket located on the corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road
Purpose: To provide an established location where members of the community can stop by to obtain fliers and other supplies, donate to the Help Find Caylee Trust Fund, or sign up for other volunteer opportunities.

Flier Distributor
Meet Locations: Publix Supermarket located on corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road or Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose: Visit businesses door to door to post fliers, stand outside "high-traffic" businesses/churches to distribute to the public, put fliers on car windshields, etc.

Call Center Representative
9:00am to 10:00pm DAILY except Sundays (partial availability welcome!)
Location: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose: Answer phone calls from the public that wish to provide tips or information on Caylee's whereabouts since she went missing on June 16, 2008.

Personal Assistant to George Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail, Anthony Family Residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando, and also the possibility of working from home.
Purpose: Coordinate daily volunteer efforts at Publix Tent location and Call Center location. Check emails from the public offering to help volunteer, distribute supplies, and/or donate supplies or resources towards the search efforts. Will also be responsible for scheduling volunteers, and to assist in coordinating distribution of supplies to individuals/areas nationally.
Skills/Resources Required: Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.
Whom to Contact: George Anthony - 407-403-3564 cell - georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Personal Assistant to Lee Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.
Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.
Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.
Whom to Contact: Lee Anthony - 407-808-5132 cell - LeeAAnthony@gmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Excuse me but WTF?

I hope only two people applied, and one of them was a mental patient.

I have to ask...Who was the other one?

Zenaida?

I believe in miracles!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: August 03, 2008, 03:18:54 AM »

I'm probably 100% wrong but I think the Caylee looks like her uncle Lee.

Well she certainly does not look like Jesus Ortiz!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1559 on: August 03, 2008, 03:23:38 AM »

So Klaas, I take it you won't be applying to work with George? 

They need to be using that time to apply pressure to their demon spawn

to find out why she keeps lying. As opposed to writing up available positions

for hotjobop dot com.

This whole damn thing has been like Alice in Wonderland's tea party! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.