May 29, 2024, 03:24:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 588631 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: August 03, 2008, 06:28:38 PM »

Wouldn't put it past a party girl to make a car trunk a temporary babysitter, then not allow the child to see or speak to family members due to probability that fact would surface from the child.  Once the party girl robbed the gas cans if the child was put into the car trunk with the gas cans, think that could be very dangerous & suffocate a child.  Does anybody know if gas vapors are life threatening in a confined area?

Family seems the be the "in denial type" so rids herself of the body, those tiles under the patio furniture don't look permanent to me.  If I were a detective I'd be looking underneath those tiles, specifically under where the grill is placed.

Definitely agree with the trunk being the temporary babysitter, then pan to the photo of the passed out people , then think about the smell of decomposition. Question:has it definitively been stated that there was blood in the trunk? or was it just a body fluid that
was picked up when the area was examined with a light? TIA

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1801 on: August 03, 2008, 06:30:47 PM »

Wouldn't put it past a party girl to make a car trunk a temporary babysitter, then not allow the child to see or speak to family members due to probability that fact would surface from the child.  Once the party girl robbed the gas cans if the child was put into the car trunk with the gas cans, think that could be very dangerous & suffocate a child.  Does anybody know if gas vapors are life threatening in a confined area?

Family seems the be the "in denial type" so rids herself of the body, those tiles under the patio furniture don't look permanent to me.  If I were a detective I'd be looking underneath those tiles, specifically under where the grill is placed.

Definitely agree with the trunk being the temporary babysitter, then pan to the photo of the passed out people , then think about the smell of decomposition. Question:has it definitively been stated that there was blood in the trunk? or was it just a body fluid that
was picked up when the area was examined with a light? TIA

Rozzie Franco  / WFLA

says: Police fessed up to a blood stain once... and then backed off the blood part.

Now they just say... A STAIN.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: August 03, 2008, 06:31:21 PM »

Jesse probably thought he was Caylee's dad.  I'm sure Jesse was devistated when he found out he wasn't Caylee's dad. 

That is so wicked and very cruel to do to someone.
Sad Sad Sad
BB, she does look small, but Casey also appears to have had some problems with the delivery.  It looks like either the baby's heart rate dropped or Casey's O2 sats dropped.  She was on an awful lot of O2 there at the end.  Her O2 levels were monitored longer than usual, imo.  I don't know the policies of the hospital though.

This would explain why they did not want Casey to hold the baby much right after giving birth, for fear Casey would drop Caylee, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: August 03, 2008, 06:32:09 PM »

Thanks Rob.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: August 03, 2008, 06:34:19 PM »

I'm getting confused on her missing cell phone story.  Was there ever a 2nd cell phone or is she using this as an excuse for not having the nanny's phone number?

Does anyone know how long Casey supposedly, or claims to have known this nanny?  I have heard conflicting stories. 

Welcome emilysmom. According to the arrest affidavit, Casey stated that she had known Zaneida for 4 years and Zaneida had watched Caylee for a year and a half.

Must be new math....If Jeff Hopkins introduced Zenaida to Casey (which he didn't) when she worked at Universal in 2006, how the sam hell do we come up with 4 years knowing this non-existing nanny??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: August 03, 2008, 06:35:16 PM »

Carpe, you just kill me. I don't know why that struck me so funny but, I really have tears running down my cheeks.

I see what you mean though. The man's head does look darker than his arm. Omg! I'm dying here with laughter.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: August 03, 2008, 06:35:33 PM »

It looks to me in the pics that George cut the umbilical cord. It's probably just me but I don't think I'd want my Dad in the room while I was busy giving birth. JMO.

Appears both mom and dad were both in the room for the birth.

Casey may not have wanted the angst giving Anthonys to be with her in the DR.  When you are not in control of what is the most personal and important moment of your life, it sticks in your craw forever.

I believe in miracles!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: August 03, 2008, 06:36:59 PM »

Jesse probably thought he was Caylee's dad.  I'm sure Jesse was devistated when he found out he wasn't Caylee's dad. 

Sad Sad Sad
BB, she does look small, but Casey also appears to have had some problems with the delivery.  It looks like either the baby's heart rate dropped or Casey's O2 sats dropped.  She was on an awful lot of O2 there at the end.  Her O2 levels were monitored longer than usual, imo.  I don't know the policies of the hospital though.

This would explain why they did not want Casey to hold the baby much right after giving birth, for fear Casey would drop Caylee, imo.

I don't know that it really matters the size of the baby and all. IMO she looks small, and/or premature the fat pattern on Caylee is more consistent with a preemie ie thin arms and legs as the baby has not had as long as necessary to develop. There are those psychologists that might say premature delivery interferes with maternal instinct and mother baby bonding yadda yadda yadda

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: August 03, 2008, 06:41:46 PM »

Carpe, you just kill me. I don't know why that struck me so funny but, I really have tears running down my cheeks.

I see what you mean though. The man's head does look darker than his arm. Omg! I'm dying here with laughter.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: August 03, 2008, 06:42:31 PM »

I'm getting confused on her missing cell phone story.  Was there ever a 2nd cell phone or is she using this as an excuse for not having the nanny's phone number?

Does anyone know how long Casey supposedly, or claims to have known this nanny?  I have heard conflicting stories. 

Welcome emilysmom. According to the arrest affidavit, Casey stated that she had known Zaneida for 4 years and Zaneida had watched Caylee for a year and a half.

Must be new math....If Jeff Hopkins introduced Zenaida to Casey (which he didn't) when she worked at Universal in 2006, how the sam hell do we come up with 4 years knowing this non-existing nanny??

SA

If she thought Jesus was Caylee's dad (by process of elimination), she may have met Z, Jesus' Mom (?) while she was dating Jesus before she became pregnant.  Maybe she met him through someone at Universal before she got fired.

Just trying to put some puzzle pieces together.  Unfortunately someone threw the pieces from 5 puzzles in the same box with some pieces missing.

Not that I believe this, Fozzie Bear just sayin'

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: August 03, 2008, 06:44:56 PM »

Sad Sad Sad

I don't know that it really matters the size of the baby and all. IMO she looks small, and/or premature the fat pattern on Caylee is more consistent with a preemie ie thin arms and legs as the baby has not had as long as necessary to develop. There are those psychologists that might say premature delivery interferes with maternal instinct and mother baby bonding yadda yadda yadda

Sorry, BB, I meant due to Casey's low O2 sats /rough delivery.  I have seen this before.

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: August 03, 2008, 06:48:39 PM »

4 years prior... would trace her back to her senior year in high school!

------------------
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: August 03, 2008, 06:48:54 PM »

Was George saying there was Arm and Hammer Baking soda in the bag with the pizza and trash??

Don't you put that in your fridge to absorb odors??

If there was a container in the trunk, I think someone was trying to get rid of an awful odor....and it ain't pizza!

seemee...

i believe he was just using a Arm & Hammer detergent jug

as an example... he could have used any brand, i think...

he was just describing the container to put it in...

that was my take on it anyway... and he still N-U-T-S! 
OK, but I find using baking soda comment odd.....but then of course the Anthony family is odd to say the least. Just my opinion.

I didn't hear a baking soda comment....just the reference to A&H detergent....I have some here, as a matter of fact.   I just thought he was describing what was in the garbage bag...

Don't get me wrong....I do think they are 'unusual', as stated in previous posts.

I made the same mistake at first, C Me, I think I misunderstood Carpe when he was transcribing and LHAO at the same time.

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: August 03, 2008, 06:49:41 PM »

Klaas, is there any way you could capture and post the arrest affidavit. I'm sorry, I don't know how to do that.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: August 03, 2008, 06:50:14 PM »

4 years prior... would trace her back to her senior year in high school!

Caylee is 3, Casey was pregnant for 9 months, she must have known the dad for at least 5 minutes before that.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 12:13:26 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: August 03, 2008, 06:53:02 PM »

SA

If she thought Jesus was Caylee's dad (by process of elimination), she may have met Z, Jesus' Mom (?) while she was dating Jesus before she became pregnant.  Maybe she met him through someone at Universal before she got fired.

Just trying to put some puzzle pieces together.  Unfortunately someone threw the pieces from 5 puzzles in the same box with some pieces missing.

------------------
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: August 03, 2008, 06:53:15 PM »

Look again at my post, I edited it.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: August 03, 2008, 07:00:38 PM »

SA

Is that you Elmo?  Remember your birthday?

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: August 03, 2008, 07:05:41 PM »

Hey George,

I just got off the phone with Bill Nye "The Science Guy"...

He says you are full of it... AND IT'S NOT PIZZA!

------------------
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: August 03, 2008, 07:09:01 PM »

Hey George,

I just got off the phone with Bill Nye "The Science Guy"...

He says you are full of it... AND IT'S NOT PIZZA!

When the lie hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore...

Going out to do a pizza experiment, we will wash it down with arm & hammer laundry detergent and see what we come up with.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.