May 29, 2024, 02:58:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 588629 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #820 on: July 31, 2008, 12:43:34 AM »

I don't know where Tony stands in regard to Casey at this point, but if his best friend's attitude is any indication, I'm not at all sure she would have been glad to talk with Tony when she wanted his number so badly.

WHEN IS THE FORENSIC EVIDENCE COMING BACK????

They'll charge her when it does, IMO.

Have you guys noticed the shift in attitude from Cindy? It seems that Caylee is no longer the focus............getting Casey off is all there is. That's not going to happen, but if it did, and if Casey were to go scott free, Cindy would kill her in a week. Casey would be going home to live with a woman who knows her granddaughter's killer and Cindy doesn't hide her feelings well. This woman was calmly going to send Casey to jail over her car. It wouldn't be a lovefest behind closwed doors.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: July 31, 2008, 12:44:12 AM »

Megyn:  Is your client willing to talk directly to investigators, in the presence of counsel?

Casey’s Lawyer:  Yes, as long as the scope is the search for her daughter, not the prosecution of Casey herself.

Megyn:  What does that mean Michael?

Casey’s Lawyer:  Well, when you come out there and the questions are all geared towards Casey’s guilt rather than the location of her daughter it tends to have a clear effect that they are not looking for your daughter, they’re just looking for your prosecution, um, that is not helpful to anybody, least of all little Caylee out there.
Interesting choice of words for your defense attorney to say.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: July 31, 2008, 12:44:48 AM »

Im wondering if the father ever believed that Caylee was his.  According to his myspace and reports from his friends he was a stand up guy, and the girlfriend who was in the car when he wrecked was well respected and bragged on by her dean at college.  I cant imagine his family not getting involved if he was the father.  My boyfriend died almost 2 years ago, and his parents prayed that I had gotten preggers *sigh*, just so they could have a piece of him alive.  So I would think that his parents would come out and say something or be searching.  That makes me wonder if Casey ever really knew who the father was......
crazybabyborg
« Reply #823 on: July 31, 2008, 12:46:06 AM »

Carpe, all kidding aside, thank you so much for capturing the pertinent videos for us all. You do us all such a favor and you never miss a thing. Thanks so much!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #824 on: July 31, 2008, 12:49:33 AM »

Megyn:  Is your client willing to talk directly to investigators, in the presence of counsel?

Casey’s Lawyer:  Yes, as long as the scope is the search for her daughter, not the prosecution of Casey herself.

Megyn:  What does that mean Michael?

Casey’s Lawyer:  Well, when you come out there and the questions are all geared towards Casey’s guilt rather than the location of her daughter it tends to have a clear effect that they are not looking for your daughter, they’re just looking for your prosecution, um, that is not helpful to anybody, least of all little Caylee out there.
Interesting choice of words for your defense attorney to say.

Well, that's a problem. Investigators HAVE to delve into the lies with Casey to try to dispell them in order to clear the way for some possible truth. The minute they begin disproving to her what she has said, her lawyers yank her out claiming that they are building a case against her!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #825 on: July 31, 2008, 12:52:51 AM »

ANY mother who loved her child would own up to untruths in a heartbeat if she feared for the safety of her child in order to protect that child. Casey doesn't love her baby. Casey doesn't worry about where Caylee is. Casey knows where Caylee is. Casey put her wherever she is and knows she's still there.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #826 on: July 31, 2008, 12:56:15 AM »

When Casey said she "felt" that Casey was close to home through this great spiritual bond between Mother and daughter, I hope the police caught it. She's setting it up so that when Caylee's little body is found close to home, she's poised to say that all the media attention scared her kidnappers enough to kill the child and dispose of her body.

Hide and watch.........................
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #827 on: July 31, 2008, 12:57:08 AM »

Carpe, all kidding aside, thank you so much for capturing the pertinent videos for us all. You do us all such a favor and you never miss a thing. Thanks so much!!!

Glad I can contribute, CBB!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: July 31, 2008, 01:05:13 AM »

I agree about Lee.  And I know that some people can relate to the grandmother going to bat for her child (Casey).  But she is over kill.  I could tell on her last interview after coming out of the jail she was finally at a loss for words.  She is drained, and I think she knows that she can no longer cover for Casey.  With that being said, it scares me that she can be that blind to Caylee not being around for 31 days.  Esp since she lived with her.  My mom would go nuts if she didnt hear from my nephews for a week, and they live an hour away.  Its just sad....

Who wants to think their daughter had anything to do with the disappearance/death of their Grandchild, almost her child, because it appears GM raised her.  She will the next one to desert the sinking ship.

If the 911 call was any indication, Casey is safer in prison than with her family once they all catch on.

I think the questions her brother asked Casey on the phone, the call before last, were partly scripted for him.  I think he is helping LE.  I think this last time his grief overcame him and he could not even pretend to like her.  I feel that he knows it is impossible to be on Caylee's side and Casey's side at the same time.

I also wonder why Lee missed the bail hearing.  I think we will find out in time.  Time does not just get away from you when it is something that is important, imo.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #829 on: July 31, 2008, 01:07:14 AM »

I don't get this AT ALL! WHY can't police do searches for Caylee without requests from Casey's attys??? That's not the way it's supposed to work, is it?

Police can conduct an investigation without being invited by private attys! I don't understand why they can't "talk" with Casey with simple notice to her attys that it's going to happen! She can sit there and take the 5th, but they can do it, right?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: July 31, 2008, 01:08:57 AM »

Hey Baby B, can I jump in on your Carpe rocks party?  I hate to see anyone party alone.

I believe in miracles!
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: July 31, 2008, 01:09:40 AM »

Im wondering if the father ever believed that Caylee was his.  According to his myspace and reports from his friends he was a stand up guy, and the girlfriend who was in the car when he wrecked was well respected and bragged on by her dean at college.  I cant imagine his family not getting involved if he was the father.  My boyfriend died almost 2 years ago, and his parents prayed that I had gotten preggers *sigh*, just so they could have a piece of him alive.  So I would think that his parents would come out and say something or be searching.  That makes me wonder if Casey ever really knew who the father was......

I wonder about this situation, too. This Jesus Ortiz really seemed to be a good person, with a good job for a college student and a future on top of that. I think it was in Casey's best interest to say that was the father just because he was a good guy and maybe she thought she could extort money from him down the road. Maybe he was better on paper than the real father. If Jesus Ortiz is NOT the father, that opens up a whole new side of the case and a whole new family with motives for wanting Caylee. (That's not to say I think Casey is innocent, but I do think knowing the paternity is important just to cover all the bases).

I'm not convinced Ortiz is the father because by all accounts he was a good person, and he seems like the kind of person who'd want to be involved in the life of his child, from what I've heard of him. Also, I've said this before, Caylee just doesn't look half Hispanic to me.

I'm sorry about your boyfriend's death--that must still be really hard for you.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #832 on: July 31, 2008, 01:10:04 AM »

MOUSE!!!! WHAD I DO!!!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #833 on: July 31, 2008, 01:11:59 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: July 31, 2008, 01:17:12 AM »

Im just astonished by her actions while she is in jail.  I mean she sounds so happy, and doesnt even ask about Caylee.  My thoughts are that the LE already have enough to charge her with something.  That is why they arent having search teams.  On Greta tonight they said that they were going on tips.  That is a first.  When Tara went missing they went searching immediately.  And with other cases too.  There are people that can sit and take calls for tips and people that can search. I think the FBI already knows and is waiting for the DNA to come back on the hair and stuff.  I believe that they know everything.  Kind of like the Scott Peterson case. 
IF there really was a threat against her daughter or family, I dont believe they would be even talking about it to the media.  If I were in that situation and I was sitting in a cell while someone had my daughter, I would be singing like a bird.  Not to mention, the people that she is seen with in the pictures and the crowd that she "seems" to be affiliated with are more into partying than taking a child. 
Sad to say, but I think she is loving the attention that she is getting.  If I am wrong, Lord forgive me.  But I dont see the outcome of this child being alive. 

Once in pre-school a van from the district picked up my child from one pre-school to take him to another, without my knowledge, and the teacher was with another child in the bathroom at the time. 

I came to pick my child up and they said 2 men in a van already picked him up.  At first I thought she was kidding.  Well, she wasn't.  At this point I ran out of the pre-school, my feet never touched the ground, the tires on my car never touched the road, I remember nothing about that ride.  I found him myself and that van driver is still singing in the soprano section of his choir.

I believe in miracles!
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: July 31, 2008, 01:22:12 AM »

Thanks.  Yes losing him was very hard!  But I know through God he is with me and my angel. 

I normally dont copy from sleuths, but I had never seen all these posts from facebook etc....it blew me away.  Esp the comment about Amy telling a friend about what Casey done to her.  I swear, Casey and Scott Peterson should become penpals.  They are so alike!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68058

I just lurk at Sleuths
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: July 31, 2008, 01:23:18 AM »

July 15 Amy Posted this on facebook to her friend
Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.
Anyway, how are you?
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #837 on: July 31, 2008, 01:23:55 AM »

How horrible, Bearly--that is truly scary. My daughter is only 6 months old so I still have the luxury of knowing where she is every second. You can believe that if I thought she were in danger I would stop at nothing to save her, though. I cannot imagine being uncooperative with police--say nothing of the month of partying Casey did before reporting Caylee missing.

I think that's why this case makes me so sad. Every child should be loved and adored. It wasn't fair to Caylee that she didn't have a mother who doted on her every action. Every child just wants to be loved and craves attention from her parents. The fact that Casey seemed to care so little for a child who loved her so much is just heartbreaking to me.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: July 31, 2008, 01:25:39 AM »

All of tonight's

Caylee News

FOX NEWS / ON THE RECORD

Megyn Kelly in for Girdle Van Susteren

can be found here:

Elmo now uploading ...

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

Thanks juicy man!  I think my blood pressure just went through the roof.

Anytime, my hula hula bear!!!

I'll tell you what, it's times like this I wish we all lived closer to each other (well, maybe not all).  Why is it that we care more than her mom?  When I heard the song, "Somewhere Out There," and saw that little pumpkin face, I thought I would die.

I believe in miracles!
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: July 31, 2008, 01:26:56 AM »

Im just astonished by her actions while she is in jail.  I mean she sounds so happy, and doesnt even ask about Caylee.  My thoughts are that the LE already have enough to charge her with something.  That is why they arent having search teams.  On Greta tonight they said that they were going on tips.  That is a first.  When Tara went missing they went searching immediately.  And with other cases too.  There are people that can sit and take calls for tips and people that can search. I think the FBI already knows and is waiting for the DNA to come back on the hair and stuff.  I believe that they know everything.  Kind of like the Scott Peterson case. 
IF there really was a threat against her daughter or family, I dont believe they would be even talking about it to the media.  If I were in that situation and I was sitting in a cell while someone had my daughter, I would be singing like a bird.  Not to mention, the people that she is seen with in the pictures and the crowd that she "seems" to be affiliated with are more into partying than taking a child. 
Sad to say, but I think she is loving the attention that she is getting.  If I am wrong, Lord forgive me.  But I dont see the outcome of this child being alive. 

Once in pre-school a van from the district picked up my child from one pre-school to take him to another, without my knowledge, and the teacher was with another child in the bathroom at the time. 

I came to pick my child up and they said 2 men in a van already picked him up.  At first I thought she was kidding.  Well, she wasn't.  At this point I ran out of the pre-school, my feet never touched the ground, the tires on my car never touched the road, I remember nothing about that ride.  I found him myself and that van driver is still singing in the soprano section of his choir.

Thats the difference in bad parent/good parent.  That is funny he sang soprano.  I dont even have kids but if someone as much as layed a finger on my nephews, ohhhhh heck no.  I dont even want to think about it! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.