May 29, 2024, 02:08:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 588622 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #640 on: July 30, 2008, 06:40:07 AM »

Egads..... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: July 30, 2008, 07:10:17 AM »

A most interesting find. Saw the link somewhere else, just can't remember where:

Submitted by zenaida ortiz, May 7, 2007 16:18

I respect the wishes of those parents who don't wish their children to have any contact with their grandparents. In some cases it is good. But for others like me, who only wants to see her grandchild but is constantly impeded by the other grandparent who has custody--it is not fair. And laws are to protect all grandparents. We cannot pick and chose who will benefit from grandparents rights or not. My situation is unique. The mother of my grandchild is mentally incapacited and her mother (the other grandmother) is a Jehova Witness and for some reason does not particularly want me to see my grandchild on a regular basis. There have been issues relating to the safety of the child because of the parent's emotional state and she has been violent and is under a doctor's care. I had the occasion of speaking with Child Welfare Bureau agency staff and so has my son who currently resides in Florida. I want to be a part of this child's life. She does know me and tells me she loves me. This relationship should not be taken away. My religion is different and I do not hold it against them. I feel I should be in her life so I can keep track of her and see for myself that she is being provided for in a loving, healthy manner. My grandchild needs to know she is also loved by the family of her father even though he cannot physically live in the area.

http://www.nysun.com/comments/22794

mrskub... could this be the same person I located in Humacao Puerto Rico?

I took Jesse's last name and home town and combined the first name Zenaida.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: July 30, 2008, 07:17:24 AM »

A most interesting find. Saw the link somewhere else, just can't remember where:

I respect the wishes of those parents who don't wish their children to have any contact with their grandparents. In some cases it is good. But for others like me, who only wants to see her grandchild but is constantly impeded by the other grandparent who has custody--it is not fair. And laws are to protect all grandparents. We cannot pick and chose who will benefit from grandparents rights or not. My situation is unique. The mother of my grandchild is mentally incapacited and her mother (the other grandmother) is a Jehova Witness and for some reason does not particularly want me to see my grandchild on a regular basis. There have been issues relating to the safety of the child because of the parent's emotional state and she has been violent and is under a doctor's care. I had the occasion of speaking with Child Welfare Bureau agency staff and so has my son who currently resides in Florida. I want to be a part of this child's life. She does know me and tells me she loves me. This relationship should not be taken away. My religion is different and I do not hold it against them. I feel I should be in her life so I can keep track of her and see for myself that she is being provided for in a loving, healthy manner. My grandchild needs to know she is also loved by the family of her father even though he cannot physically live in the area.

oh no!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: July 30, 2008, 07:25:17 AM »

Carpe

Thank you for posting the shows.   

Cindy suffers from that "too much information" syndrome that shows up when trying to defend the indefensible.

I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: July 30, 2008, 07:27:46 AM »

I was flipping channels during the show, but I heard them say that Tony was a nice guy. Klaas? Maybe we should send the major networks this link, what do you think?

Megan Kelly(sp?) was subbing for Greta tonight, and she's pretty hard hitting.

I'm not sure we should do them any favors, LOL.  Here is the link to that Fusion photo stream.  I can't believe they don't already have it though since they have already had one of the photographers on.  They're just not very bright.

I do remember reading that Tony was a nice guy and also that he was working with the police to help them in any way he can.

http://www.revolutionentertainment.net/photos/060608_fusian/index_2.html

Klaas were the best, we have the info before the news  Didn't Dr Phil's Lawyers come here to get info.
 I have sent News Station reports way before they received them.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: July 30, 2008, 07:45:19 AM »

Search of backyard:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...dexGallery.htm

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: July 30, 2008, 07:56:14 AM »

bumpin' this forward.

Ortiz Santana, Zenaida

Bo Anton Ruiz
Humacao

787-850-1366

one more -

Ortiz Cruz, Zenaida

Bo Cataņo
Humacao

787-852-5533

++++++++

I can't see Cindy Anthony as a Jehovah's Witness, so that's got to be just a coincidence.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: July 30, 2008, 08:06:24 AM »

for whatever it's worth, I don't see Casey "giving" Caylee to the other Grandmother to somehow punish her mother. I do however see that as another story she might eventually conjure up.

this girl is wicked diabolical.

That fact that Casey has been jerking everyone around for more than a month, leaves me wondering if Caylee is ever going to be located if Casey doesn't crack. Her where abouts seem to be in question and Casey could have been almost anywhere. She doesn't seem any closer to revealing what happened than she was a few days ago. Therefore - Caylee is not alive. Casey is protecting herself. It's too late to protect Caylee, and Casey is resorting to the very basic of human nature. And I mean very basic - animalist human nature. Self preservation.

They should lock up Cindy Anthony for being such a huge pain in the ass.

+++

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: July 30, 2008, 08:09:29 AM »

Okay, I put 2 and 2 together and hope I have not come up with 8.

Cindy--her father has had never provided for her since she was born.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: July 30, 2008, 08:14:38 AM »

Sorry, that got away from me.

Casey--I have been friends with Zenaida for 4 years (before Calee was born).  She has been in Caylee's life for 1 1/2-2 years.  When did the supposed father die?

Zenaida could be Caylee's paternal Grandmother and has been watching her.

Casey left her with Zenaida and the father's family kidnapped her.

All speculation of course.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: July 30, 2008, 08:18:06 AM »

Casey--I have been friends with Zenaida for 4 years (before Calee was born).  She has been in Caylee's life for 1 1/2-2 years.  When did the supposed father die?

Cindy--Zenaida may have taken her because she loved Casey as her own.

They think this woman loves her enough but at this moment are afraid for Caylee's safety, even though they were not before because Zenaida loves this baby.

Still, of course, speculation.

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: July 30, 2008, 08:21:51 AM »

Not sure, Rob. This was on New York based site regarding NY State laws so I'm thinking no but, who knows. I do recall hearing that Casey said the police should be checking NY, NC along with Florida for this woman. The part about the other GP's being JW doesn't necessarily have to be the truth. That may be the reason that SHE was given.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: July 30, 2008, 08:24:30 AM »

Bearlyhere, I guess in my opinion Casey would have already revealed that to remove speculation from herself and also to put her "tight ass" finger in everyone's face and be able to say I told you so, and nobody listened.

This is a homicide / accidental death investigation and the police are allowing Casey to hang herself. She's not all that smart, just a manipulator who has been dealing with family members who actually want to believe her continued bull hockey. Now she's lying to professionals who have heard every lie in the book since long before Casey was ever even conceived.

We can go back to alot of our original thinking on missing persons and remember the body disappears because it would reveal a murder and not an accident.

If Casey was truly worried about Caylee and her welfare, she would be doing whatever it took to get her daughter back from where ever she is. I'm not seeing any of that, Jack! 

+++

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: July 30, 2008, 08:31:55 AM »

for whatever it's worth, I don't see Casey "giving" Caylee to the other Grandmother to somehow punish her mother. I do however see that as another story she might eventually conjure up.

this girl is wicked diabolical.

That fact that Casey has been jerking everyone around for more than a month, leaves me wondering if Caylee is ever going to be located if Casey doesn't crack. Her where abouts seem to be in question and Casey could have been almost anywhere. She doesn't seem any closer to revealing what happened than she was a few days ago. Therefore - Caylee is not alive. Casey is protecting herself. It's too late to protect Caylee, and Casey is resorting to the very basic of human nature. And I mean very basic - animalist human nature. Self preservation.

They should lock up Cindy Anthony for being such a huge pain in the ass.

I posted mine before I saw yours.

We could still hear her on the prison reality show we are seeing.

Gag order recommended for Cindy Anthony:

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #654 on: July 30, 2008, 08:32:30 AM »

Last night, I *think* I was watching Greta or Nancy, can't remember which one, but someone said, they had their whole staff looking for this Zenaida person and could not find her anywhere.

are we on a payroll somewhere and no one told me? 

hey, where's my cut of the pie??? 

+++

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: July 30, 2008, 08:37:23 AM »

Bearlyhere, I guess in my opinion Casey would have already revealed that to remove speculation from herself and also to put her "tight ass" finger in everyone's face and be able to say I told you so, and nobody listened.

This is a homicide / accidental death investigation and the police are allowing Casey to hang herself. She's not all that smart, just a manipulator who has been dealing with family members who actually want to believe her continued bull hockey. Now she's lying to professionals who have heard every lie in the book since long before Casey was ever even conceived.

We can go back to alot of our original thinking on missing persons and remember the body disappears because it would reveal a murder and not an accident.

If Casey was truly worried about Caylee and her welfare, she would be doing whatever it took to get her daughter back from where ever she is. I'm not seeing any of that, Jack! 

I agree, Rob, there are many things I would have done differently if I were Caylee's mom, oh, like...everything.  I just want Caylee to be alive.   Crying or Very sad

...as does every other Monkey, I know, I know...

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: July 30, 2008, 08:43:36 AM »

Last night, I *think* I was watching Greta or Nancy, can't remember which one, but someone said, they had their whole staff looking for this Zenaida person and could not find her anywhere.

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #657 on: July 30, 2008, 08:49:30 AM »

Orlando,FL

Sunday

In response to Duh. From a person who knew Jesus and his family, your story is bogus. If you were correct in assuming Jesus was the father...grandma's name is not Zenaida, I promise you. There is no connection between the two.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TV8NHF2H0UT1ITEFJ/p5

-----

It be > WYSIWYG.

I make no claims to its accuracy.

I stumbled upon it in my "Internets" travels.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: July 30, 2008, 08:51:54 AM »

here's another thought I have circling my gray matter.

Could it be that Casey thought at one point that Caylee was going to be found dead and invented Zenaida as her culprit?

THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT CASEY ANTHONY KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE. zero doubt!

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #659 on: July 30, 2008, 08:52:08 AM »

Carpe

Thank you for posting the shows.   

Cindy suffers from that "too much information" syndrome that shows up when trying to defend the indefensible.

u got that right!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.