June 03, 2024, 10:34:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #187 3/29/11 - 4/01/11  (Read 147385 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: April 01, 2011, 11:37:00 AM »

I was just thinking after seeing a picture just posted on Wesh of Casey laughing UGLY
http://www.wesh.com/index.html

You watch how frustrated we get when during trial that is when she will utilize her "poke my eye, make be cry" constantly....Im calling it now.

Another thing, they are talking about the smell of the car being so horrible & the air composition possibly coming from garbage as opposed to a decomposing body yet the elephant in the room is that the garbage was only in the car at the tow garage...the car was driven home by George with the windows open, the Anthonys took it home to clean it & air it out (tampering with evidence/obstructing justice) but yet it still reeked.  After Casey's arrest it was towed to the SO bay where it continued to reek prior to the garbage being examined.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #721 on: April 01, 2011, 11:38:00 AM »

I was just thinking after seeing a picture just posted on Wesh of Casey laughing UGLY

You watch how frustrated we get when during trial that is when she will utilize her "poke my eye, make be cry" constantly....Im calling it now.

Another thing, they are talking about the smell of the car being so horrible & the air composition possibly coming from garbage as opposed to a decomposing body yet the elephant in the room is that the garbage was only in the car at the tow garage...the car was driven home by George with the windows open, the Anthonys took it home to clean it & air it out (tampering with evidence/obstructing justice) but yet it still reeked.  After Casey's arrest it was towed to the SO bay where it continued to reek prior to the garbage being examined.

Her poor daughter is dead, they are talking about how her rotted body smelled, and she can laugh like this.  She makes me sick.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: April 01, 2011, 11:38:12 AM »

Tks Brandi!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: April 01, 2011, 11:39:29 AM »

Tks Brandi!

an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: April 01, 2011, 11:39:38 AM »

Her poor daughter is dead, they are talking about how her rotted body smelled, and she can laugh like this.  She makes me sick.

The State should show this during penalty phase after the defense comes up with their poor poor Casey schtick & say merely this  "NO REMORSE"

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: April 01, 2011, 11:39:46 AM »

The current witness looks like a pedophile. 

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: April 01, 2011, 11:39:49 AM »

That screencap is disturbing...we'll see who gets the last laugh
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #727 on: April 01, 2011, 11:41:49 AM »

Casey looks like a LUNATIC in that pic. 

How about I stick my foot up her a** and see how funny it is then ...

Sorry, cranky mood today. Her skank-face is not helping.

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: April 01, 2011, 11:42:11 AM »

This putz cannot challenge the equipment used by an expert if their expert does not utilize the same equipment

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: April 01, 2011, 11:42:51 AM »

The State should show this during penalty phase after the defense comes up with their poor poor Casey schtick & say merely this  "NO REMORSE"

Absolutely, they should blow it up huge and put it on the wall behind the judge and display it during the poor Casey section, after she is convicted of 1st degree murder. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: April 01, 2011, 11:44:24 AM »

She reminds me of a jackass -- heee hawwww

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: April 01, 2011, 11:44:33 AM »

At the moment it is looking highly likely that they will be continuing tomorrow.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: April 01, 2011, 11:45:43 AM »

At the moment it is looking highly likely that they will be continuing tomorrow.
  CJBP better advise his staff.....maybe that's what he was doing during the last extended break.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: April 01, 2011, 11:47:47 AM »

Yes, and I need to go nap, so probably will when they break for lunch.  Hope I do not miss anything later on.  Will we get a new witness soon, I hope.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: April 01, 2011, 11:48:31 AM »

She reminds me of a jackass -- heee hawwww

Don't look, 4 donks!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: April 01, 2011, 11:48:58 AM »

Yes, and I need to go nap, so probably will when they break for lunch.  Hope I do not miss anything later on.  Will we get a new witness soon, I hope.

Not any time soon, the State still has to cross

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: April 01, 2011, 11:49:49 AM »

Baez making face

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: April 01, 2011, 11:51:00 AM »

Baez making face

Ahh, there it is.  A so called good trial attorney in his glory. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: April 01, 2011, 11:51:35 AM »

what the hell? is this a comedy? I didn't see Jim Carrey on the witness list.

Keep it up Buttfuzz  dig Casey's grave

I remember you, Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: April 01, 2011, 11:53:31 AM »

Baez making face

Ahh, there it is.  A so called good trial attorney in his glory. 

I lightened the image so you can see his tongue better. Good catch, 4 Donks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.