May 23, 2024, 03:25:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 5 - 5/13/11  (Read 163185 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2011, 10:23:21 AM »

I truly do not believe there is anyone that will be qualified to give a victim impact statement.  They have all forgotten that the victim is Caylee.  If any of the Rosebud clan get up to speak they will be begging for and speaking about the accused and not speaking about Caylee.
The first person that comes to mind to read a victim impact statement is Jesse Grund.  Remember ICA was jealous of his attention to Caylee and he truly loved that little girl.

I think Mrs Shirley Pleasa as the great Grandmom could also give a  victim statement, but since she herself was a vic of Casey's check dabbling crimes I don't know if that would fly with the defense. 

I'd love to see Shirley step in for Caylee!  She was the first person I thought of, but for the reason you wrote am thinking too that the defense won't go for it.  Is it up to the defense tho?  Seems to me that if left up to them, they wouldn't approve of anyone.  If Mr Pleasa is still alive, he would be another good one to step in, even if all he could do is say Caylee's name.  And I think Shirley has a sister?  The lady she was emailing.  All of these would be the best, in my opinion, if their health permits of course. 

I also thought of Shirley but I thought it would be too difficult for her to get up and do a victim statement for Caylee against KC.  I know she loved Caylee but I think it would be too stressful.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2011, 10:23:33 AM »

I can't believe he said that! What is a crime junky anyway? Really?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2011, 10:26:12 AM »

Casey walking or should I say prancing out of the court room..
Notice that the bangs or sides are slicked back on her hair so that it appears to be all one length??? how the heck does she do that? is her hair that darn greasy?
She may have cut those sides at the old jail and not recently as some of us thought..still remaining, she did have her hands on a razor or scissors at some point..too bad she didn't slit her wrists with it...did I just say that? My bad..

I believe they get a plastic razor and she could have used that to cut her bangs.

Maybe she has bobby pins?
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: May 13, 2011, 10:26:25 AM »

He is not supposed to be watching news on the case..How did he see Mr.George on TV the other day?

I went for my morning coffee, is that what the PJ said?   That's odd, unless it was a different case because thus far we have not seen any of the State prosecutors speak publicly.

Yes when Bozo first came up he asked if he has seen this fine gentleman and he not till the other day on TV. Wonder if he was watching the jury selection?
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: May 13, 2011, 10:26:48 AM »

::HelloKitty::Good Morning everyone.
Got your pot of coffee and a soft pillow to sit on. Looks like another long day.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: May 13, 2011, 10:27:21 AM »

Maybe this is standard, but some of these questions seem rediculous to me. I'm sure they have their reasons for asking.

RIP Sweet Puppy
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #126 on: May 13, 2011, 10:28:26 AM »

OMG...I've been without dsl since Wednesday night.  I was about to be a news story.  lol

These are my opinions and subject to change.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: May 13, 2011, 10:30:21 AM »

the more im listening to these potential jurors, the more i'm feeling like she really might get the death penalty
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: May 13, 2011, 10:30:33 AM »

I can't believe he said that! What is a crime junky anyway? Really?

Did he say that to deflect attention from himself that he hardly pays attention (cough, cough) compared to other individuals who do follow criminal cases? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: May 13, 2011, 10:31:24 AM »

Doesn't Cindy have another brother besides Rick?  Maybe he will step in for Caylee, like a white knight on a horse.   

I dont think Gary would ever do it. I would think he wants to remain as anonymous as possible...   

Considering Cindy and all the dynamics of the A family, I can sure understand why Gary would want to remain clear of all that.  Hopefully he can set that aside long enough to do this for Caylee.  Not for any of the other Anthony's, but for Caylee, who didn't have a chance to get herself away from the A's.  It would be easy enough to go back to his former stance of having nuttin to do with the A family after that.  IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #130 on: May 13, 2011, 10:32:17 AM »

I truly do not believe there is anyone that will be qualified to give a victim impact statement.  They have all forgotten that the victim is Caylee.  If any of the Rosebud clan get up to speak they will be begging for and speaking about the accused and not speaking about Caylee.
The first person that comes to mind to read a victim impact statement is Jesse Grund.  Remember ICA was jealous of his attention to Caylee and he truly loved that little girl.

I think Mrs Shirley Pleasa as the great Grandmom could also give a  victim statement, but since she herself was a vic of Casey's check dabbling crimes I don't know if that would fly with the defense. 

I'd love to see Shirley step in for Caylee!  She was the first person I thought of, but for the reason you wrote am thinking too that the defense won't go for it.  Is it up to the defense tho?  Seems to me that if left up to them, they wouldn't approve of anyone.  If Mr Pleasa is still alive, he would be another good one to step in, even if all he could do is say Caylee's name.  And I think Shirley has a sister?  The lady she was emailing.  All of these would be the best, in my opinion, if their health permits of course. 

I also thought of Shirley but I thought it would be too difficult for her to get up and do a victim statement for Caylee against KC.  I know she loved Caylee but I think it would be too stressful.
I was thinking last night that the only folks that loved Caylee in a natural way that really will miss her are the Grunds.  And they thought for a time that she was their's.  But the Anthony's would have a cow if their allowed to give VIS. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: May 13, 2011, 10:32:58 AM »

Finnel is measured but she definitely attempts to influence the PJs.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #132 on: May 13, 2011, 10:32:59 AM »

Notice that the bangs or sides are slicked back on her hair so that it appears to be all one length??? how the heck does she do that? is her hair that darn greasy?
She may have cut those sides at the old jail and not recently as some of us thought..still remaining, she did have her hands on a razor or scissors at some point..too bad she didn't slit her wrists with it...did I just say that? My bad..

I believe they get a plastic razor and she could have used that to cut her bangs.

That would be surprising.  I was thinking she's using the butter from her breakfast.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: May 13, 2011, 10:33:30 AM »

O kay - so they will get their "pool" of those who passed the questioning - Then will it be the defense that says - We'd like Juror #2000?  And then will the State will say okay or not and then get a turn to pick...and if I understand correctly, they each have 10 strikes they can use?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #134 on: May 13, 2011, 10:33:53 AM »

Finnel is measured but she definitely attempts to influence the PJs.
yep...note her use of the term 'killed' when discussing the death penalty.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: May 13, 2011, 10:34:48 AM »

OMG...I've been without dsl since Wednesday night.  I was about to be a news story.  lol

Glad you made it back!

We are on #7 juror (#1011).

5 have passed so far.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: May 13, 2011, 10:35:15 AM »

That would be surprising.  I was thinking she's using the butter from her breakfast.

LMAO ! TY for the laugh!! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: May 13, 2011, 10:36:21 AM »

O kay - so they will get their "pool" of those who passed the questioning - Then will it be the defense that says - We'd like Juror #2000?  And then will the State will say okay or not and then get a turn to pick...and if I understand correctly, they each have 10 strikes they can use?

Each side has 10 back strikes they can use.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: May 13, 2011, 10:38:02 AM »

I think the statement AF is making in regards to the LWOP means LWOP in Florida.  I thought it was illegal for the jury to consider what the penalty 'means'.  In other words, in a few of the trials that I have watched on CourtTV aka TruTV...a couple of times they have mentioned that fact..once the jury even sent out a question about that and it was denied.

Maybe it is different in Capitol One Murder.  Anyone know??  TIA

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: May 13, 2011, 10:39:55 AM »

Yeah, might be too stressful.  I sure wouldn't want her health impaired by doing this, or any of Caylee's other elderly family members.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.