May 23, 2024, 03:33:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 5 - 5/13/11  (Read 163186 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2011, 09:52:44 AM »

I truly do not believe there is anyone that will be qualified to give a victim impact statement.  They have all forgotten that the victim is Caylee.  If any of the Rosebud clan get up to speak they will be begging for and speaking about the accused and not speaking about Caylee.
The first person that comes to mind to read a victim impact statement is Jesse Grund.  Remember ICA was jealous of his attention to Caylee and he truly loved that little girl.
ITA, plus don't forget how much Jesse's dad loved Caylee.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2011, 09:53:32 AM »

I could see Sims' computer.  Looked like she was on Facebook to me.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2011, 09:53:54 AM »

Baez is just getting hammered this Am with objections.

It is amazing that after 3 years and how many days of doing this that they do not have a script of questions that are like bullet points. Skippy is getting frustrated.
Yes, and he is so proud of his
"Who Are You"? question.  You can just tell he's so enamored with himself when he asks it.  He hopes the juror will drone on and on about him/her self.  And, most have. 

It is obvious since the beginning that he's more concerned with what attention this brings him versus what he was retained to do, totally narcissistic.

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2011, 09:54:38 AM »

I truly do not believe there is anyone that will be qualified to give a victim impact statement.  They have all forgotten that the victim is Caylee.  If any of the Rosebud clan get up to speak they will be begging for and speaking about the accused and not speaking about Caylee.
The first person that comes to mind to read a victim impact statement is Jesse Grund.  Remember ICA was jealous of his attention to Caylee and he truly loved that little girl.
ITA, plus don't forget how much Jesse's dad loved Caylee.

True but GA also said that he thought Jesse had something to do with it. and ICA told Jesse about sexual abuse by Lee wonder if that would matter?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2011, 09:54:50 AM »

Casey walking or should I say prancing out of the court room..
Notice that the bangs or sides are slicked back on her hair so that it appears to be all one length??? how the heck does she do that? is her hair that darn greasy?
She may have cut those sides at the old jail and not recently as some of us thought..still remaining, she did have her hands on a razor or scissors at some point..too bad she didn't slit her wrists with it...did I just say that? My bad..

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2011, 09:54:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
May I ask a question? Do the same pj have to go through more questions? They have asked them everything possible except what color underwear they wear. Geesh this is rediculous.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2011, 09:56:56 AM »

I actually think that this last juror would not be a good juror for the defense. Her background in dealing with sexually abused woman will be enable her to disern whether casey/defense team is lying about abuse.

Also, she has two grandchildren, one close to the age of caylee.

She could influence people in the jury room with her nursing knowledge. Might be interesting, any thoughts folks?
I agree. I think that's why Baez was so interested in what are her tells for indentifying lying. However, I think he feels her experience with her brother's trian and the fact that her daughter is on probation outweighs that. What worries me is that this lady might be one of those who tries to say all the right things to get on a jury just to make sure she can vote a certain way, even if it means getting a hung jury. I hope I'm being unduly unfair and paranoid.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2011, 09:57:04 AM »

We have 3 men and 2 women so far, is that correct?

Good Morning Monkeys!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2011, 09:57:26 AM »

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2011, 09:57:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
May I ask a question? Do the same pj have to go through more questions? They have asked them everything possible except what color underwear they wear. Geesh this is rediculous.

Darla
- unless there are some followup questions I believe this is it.  They will eliminate then pick 12 and 8 alternatives from those that have not been eliminated in this phase.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2011, 09:58:03 AM »

I actually think that this last juror would not be a good juror for the defense. Her background in dealing with sexually abused woman will be enable her to disern whether casey/defense team is lying about abuse.

She could influence people in the jury room with her nursing knowledge. Might be interesting, any thoughts folks?
Her and I have similar backgrounds.. I felt she held back a bit and gave the toned down versions of what she really felt.. She is a good prosecution juror

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2011, 09:58:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
No, the next step is either a backstrike or the juror being sworn in.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2011, 09:58:13 AM »

Morning all...forgot that earlier..

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2011, 09:58:25 AM »

Red,
I felt like she identified more with LDB, being from the same area.  She was trying to appear very unbiased.  Her background with her brother's trial bothers me.  If I were the State, the first thing I'd do is check into that trial.  She said he was acquitted, I'd want to know why he was charged, and why he was acquitted.  I think she's too intelligent for the stupid theory the Defense intends to present PTSD, she really hesitated on that one. JMO
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2011, 09:58:37 AM »

I think someone will strike the first guy..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2011, 09:58:52 AM »

Based on Baez' questions to this witness, it's fairly obvious that Casey Anthony will be taking the stand in the upcoming trial. Only Casey can testify as to the lies reasons why she didn't tell her family about Caylee's death; describe her counsel-coached symptoms of PTSD; explain how Caylee's death was coldly premeditated murder an accident. Baez wanted to find out what this woman's identifiers for lying were because then Casey could be told to watch out for those tells while testifying.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2011, 09:59:25 AM »

Casey walking or should I say prancing out of the court room..
Notice that the bangs or sides are slicked back on her hair so that it appears to be all one length??? how the heck does she do that? is her hair that darn greasy?
She may have cut those sides at the old jail and not recently as some of us thought..still remaining, she did have her hands on a razor or scissors at some point..too bad she didn't slit her wrists with it...did I just say that? My bad..

I believe they get a plastic razor and she could have used that to cut her bangs.

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2011, 10:01:35 AM »

Are non family members allowed to make a statement?  If so, then I bet you're right, Jesse would be willing to do that for Caylee.  But, would he beg for the needle, or would he be happy with LWOP for ICA?
I have no idea if a non family member could or not.  I think he would ask for LWOP as he did love her.  It is sad that this poor baby has no family that is looking out to make sure the biotch that murdered her isn't going to have to pay.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2011, 10:02:56 AM »

Casey keeps rubbing her hand..no sympathy ..fake fake fake...she is kindof back to her self today...sortof animated and engaging with her attorneys..running the show again..cause she is the boss..boss enough to railroad her whole family and throw them under the bus to save her skanky arse...I hope that the Ants change their ways about her now..and are not as supportive..what will it take for them to wake up about their spawn? she is evil!

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2011, 10:03:20 AM »

My thoughts/notes:

She remembers CA saying KC was innocent.
Remembers KC telling LE she worked at Universal.
Believes in DP.
Doesn't believes in all of the labels psych's put out such as PTSD.
She worked w/rape victims..so think she would KNOW how they act..like they don't go kill their children.
Has 4 yr old GD...can relate how precious they are at that age. (Won't be able to comprehend how G&CA have abandoned Caylee)
She is THERE for her children...but appears to not expect to CARRY them for the rest of their lives. (She didn't even mention having to babysit her GC...that's unusal)

What does anyone else think?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.