June 16, 2024, 11:43:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #685 10/7 - 10/14/2007  (Read 196959 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: October 09, 2007, 09:44:14 PM »

Ah the reclusive Stinkpete chimes in, directing his post at Trixie (posted by Stinkeypete at RU):

Oh, how is it possible your spies didn't alert you to this?

Guess there are still some people left who can keep their mouths shut no matter how hard the Twat Squad tries.

What surprises me is that so few people
GET what this so called letter really means. What happened in BARBADOS? Will anyone be able to figure out how BARBADOS connects to Aruba? And why the FBI IN BARBADOS might have been less than willing to help the ALE? Put your thinking cap on Trixie (oh wait, you already KNOW don't you, and you'll do nearly anything to keep anyone else from REMEMBERING.)

The Twat Squad knows but they don't want you {those not in the Squad) to know, which means this letter is making them pee their pants and they've got to find the leak, and fast....QUICK TRIXIE get on that.

BTW it's ALLEGING, but you know that, you were just typing too fast in your panic.

I am not going to walk you all through this again, it will be quite interesting to see how long it takes people to remember what happened in Barbados that the FBI refused to help with. Put that together with the subject of this thread, and you'll remember...ALE went to Barbados, in serious need of aid from the FBI, and got turned away. WHY??

Trixie, the genie is out of the bottle, better tell Batty to run for the hills or leave the country, the ball is rolling and it's going to roll right over her scrawny plastic ass, right into a jail cell.

I don't think Stinkypete knows either.  And he seems kind of angry about it.  But someone peed their pants and it's leaking and there are genies out of bottles and balls rolling!
R U Kidding me?  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #241 on: October 09, 2007, 09:46:04 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/01/22/aruban-police-due-in-states-will-talk-to-holloway-friends-with-fbi/

January 22 2006

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: October 09, 2007, 09:48:42 PM »

Yes Rob - that's what I said.  Stinky is implying that Natalee is not dead and Beth knows exactly where she is.  That has something to do with getting the FBI's help in Barbados that didn't happen.

Stinky needs to go back on his meds
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #243 on: October 09, 2007, 09:49:43 PM »

Yes Rob - that's what I said.  Stinky is implying that Natalee is not dead and Beth knows exactly where she is.  That has something to do with getting the FBI's help in Barbados that didn't happen.

Stinky needs to go back on his meds

and back into hiding.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: October 09, 2007, 09:49:52 PM »

This is a despiration move.  Someone is getting real scared, IMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: October 09, 2007, 09:52:53 PM »

So this Bondia article goes back to the article in July, the Dompig/Renfro BS article that was also in the Dutch publications - remember this?:

Dilbart Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:35 pm   
Newsflash:FBI thwarted police investigation in Holloway case

Newsflash:
Just found on a dutch newspage:

'FBI dwarsboomde politie Aruba in Holloway-zaak'
Uitgegeven: 3 juli 2007 20:21

AMSTERDAM - De Amerikaanse federale politie FBI heeft het werk van politie en justitie op Aruba tijdens het onderzoek naar de verdwijning van de studente Natalee Holloway stelselmatig gedwarsboomd.

Dat zegt de voormalige politiecommissaris van het eiland Gerold Dompig dinsdag op een videoband die in het bezit is van de Arubaanse krant Amigoe. Dompig was tot mei vorig jaar belast met het onderzoek naar de verdwijning van Holloway.

Medescholieren

Een hoge FBI-functionaris zei tegen Dompig dat hij zich met zijn eigen zaken moest bemoeien toen hij onderzoek deed naar de directe familie van Holloway en de ruim 120 medescholieren die met het meisje mee op schoolreis waren op Aruba.

Bedreiging

Er was volgens Dompig een enorme druk van de FBI op hem en de hoofdofficier van justitie op Aruba, Karin Janssen. "De FBI was in no time op het eiland, we werden tegengewerkt en er was zelfs sprake van regelrechte bedreiging."

De toen 18-jarige Natalee Holloway verdween in mei 2005 na een avondje stappen. Ondanks vele zoekpogingen en grootschalig politieonderzoek is haar verdwijning nooit opgehelderd.

Source: Nu.nl

Translation:FBI thwarted police force Aruba in Holloway case

3 July 2007 20.21 AMSTERDAM - The FBI sytematically thwarted the work of the Aruban Police force and judicial authorities during the investigation of the the disappearing of the student Natalee Holloway.

That is said by former chief of Police Gerold Dompig on a videotape that Amigoe has in their possesion. Dompig was until may last year the police chief responsible for the investigation.

A high ranking FBI official told Dompig to mind his own business when he wanted to investigate the direct family of Natalee and the 120 fellow students that where with her on the trip to Aruba.

The FBI has put enourmous pressure on him and the Karin Janssen. The FBI was on the island in 'No time', our investigation was railroaded and we were threatened, Dompig said.

Natalee Holloway, then 18 year old, disappeared in may 2005 on a trip to Aruba on a night out. Her disappearance still isn't solved.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: October 09, 2007, 09:58:41 PM »

orchestrated by Anita. (MO)  Amazing that someone from Aruba can request and sign a petition sponsored by Bondia for hearings in the USA.  This is laughable.  But maybe, just maybe, this could really bring answers to the family if it happened.  I for one am contacting my Congressman to see if he has seen it and what his thoughts are on it.  Should be interesting.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: October 09, 2007, 10:05:59 PM »

You don't tug on Superman's cape!
You don't spit in the wind!
You don't jerk the mask off the ole Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with them--FEDS that is!

I had reason to talk to the Birmingham FBI office not long ago and made it a point to comment on how outrageous it was that Dompig was making this claim.  I was calling about fake check for $4800 scam, not Natalee, but tried my best to get the guy to talk about her anyway.

I wanted to sting him about Dompig saying this to make sure they are aware people are hearing this outrageous claim.  Very Happy Was hoping I could sort of get him to tell me more than he was normally inclined to do.  He didn't but at least I made him aware of Dompig's latest whoppers about the FBI obstructing the investigation.

So where do we find this letter these congressmen have signed?   :roll:Leahy is a senator, not a congressman.  Maybe they sent it to the wrong House, lol.  I don't think such investigations are begun by a letter for one thing.  A Resolution maybe but a letter is highly unlikely.

Anyway, who are these congressmen and where can we read this letter?  Like it really exists. . . .  Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: October 09, 2007, 10:08:19 PM »

And where is the skanky Ms Renfro?  She has been so vocal of late.
She sent MF to do her "leaking" and sits back and laughs.
With all the things going on in Congress, I hardly think they have time
to check into the FBI telling Dompig that they would not do his dirty work for him.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: October 09, 2007, 10:09:31 PM »

Oh, how I would LOVE congressional hearings into Natalee's disappearance! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: October 09, 2007, 10:12:52 PM »

Right now on the Front Page there is the story of that lady in Washington state who almost DIED IN HER CAR because the idiot police were fixated on how the husband just HAD to be the perp, instead of getting out and LOOKING for her. After all, everyone surely knows that whenever someone disappears, their family just HAS to be the ones who did it, so charge the McCanns and harass Beth and so forth. Even if the family is 2000 miles away, NO DOUBT, THEY'RE RESPONSIBLE.  Rolling Eyes

The ALE didn't want to investigate, they wanted to confuse and cover for the REAL perps, so they went Fantasyland and cooked up the idea of "investigate" Beth. The FBI RIGHTLY and CORRECTLY told dumb pig to GET LOST.

Now dumb pig and his cronies want to enlist some Congressmen to look into the FBI. LOL. Watch and see that they will be the most extreme ultra-liberal America-bashing internationalist ones they can find. The really sad thing, I can think of a (limited) few who might actually play along.

I have said from the beginning, LOOK AT THE PLAYERS and how the battle lines are drawn out politically. There are some striking facts there.

For example, Oprah Winfrey has probably never even mentioned Natalee's name on her program, and likely never will acknowledge her at all. Believe me, Natalee's case does NOT square with her sociocultural agenda.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: October 09, 2007, 10:14:06 PM »

I agree Klaas.  All of this chatter just reeks with fear.  It's possible that all this craziness will ultimately be helpful to the family.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: October 09, 2007, 10:16:26 PM »

Oh, how I would LOVE congressional hearings into Natalee's disappearance! 

Not with THIS Congress you wouldn't, Anna. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: October 09, 2007, 10:18:20 PM »

Even a rational post by ElaineS at RU:  Shocked

Elaine S Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:58 pm   

So, let me get this straight! Natalee's alive and well and hiding? Beth knows where she is, and Natalee knows stuff she shouldn't? And, you SP, and those who were helping Beth in Aruba know where Natalee is, too? But...ALE and KLPD don't know?

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: October 09, 2007, 10:19:36 PM »

And yes, I also think someone is getting scared. We must be getting "warmer" because people are chattering a lot. Like the old saying about if you throw a brick at a pack of dogs, the one who yelps is the one who got hit... Someone has gotten hit and they are yelping.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: October 09, 2007, 10:20:32 PM »

Dayhiker > Dompig before Congress would be a dream come true.

We already know what the FBI's answer would be anyway, curtesy of Dompig himself.  

"Dirty Work"

Last we saw of Dompig when questioned about the bogus article he backpeddled and said it was only the FBI in Barbados, then he quickly ran away and hid under a rock.

I hope the US media picks up on this. It will dig Aruba into an even deeper hole than they are already in. Given the disposition of the American people to already believe this crime was covered up, Aruba blaming the FBI for their own foibles will only make it worse. The island is slowly cutting off its resources for U.S. tourist dollars, cutting off their nose to spite their face.

And perfect timing with Beth's book coming out just now!  Picture Beth in congressional hearings versus Dompig and Julia, lol!

I can only hope that they really, really push this thing.  Maybe then we will get the Travel Warning this dope-infested dump should have had all along. 

Klaas, I think I will find that petition and send it to Senator Shelby as he is familiar with this case from the beginning.  Also Jeff Sessions and Rep Bacchus might need to be informed.  What do you think?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: October 09, 2007, 10:21:18 PM »

Could Stinky Pete be Renfro in disguise?  Sure sounds like her.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: October 09, 2007, 10:21:47 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #685 10/7 -
« Reply #244 on: Today at 08:49:52 PM » 
klaasend
Administrator
Scared Monkey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's this? silent

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: October 09, 2007, 10:23:02 PM »

And yes, I also think someone is getting scared. We must be getting "warmer" because people are chattering a lot. Like the old saying about if you throw a brick at a pack of dogs, the one who yelps is the one who got hit... Someone has gotten hit and they are yelping.

SB - I so agree with you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: October 09, 2007, 10:23:52 PM »

Could Stinky Pete be Renfro in disguise?  Sure sounds like her.
I'm pretty sure that there are two separate people BUT, it's possible the Stinky Pete posting at RU now is really Renfro.  Who knows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.