May 28, 2024, 05:32:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 225348 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: February 02, 2008, 06:24:05 PM »

After this is all over, I know that a group is preparing a protest, demanding that the entire Van der Sloot family be BANNED FROM OUR ISLAND. We don’t need them! A friend of mine had to get a lawyer recently, and Paulus (of all people) was appointed to him. My friend refused, and decided to better forfeit the case, and not let the sweating pig defend him.

I’m a real islander. My people are hurt… because of foreigners establishing themselves here in key positions. Be kind to us natives!

Feb 2, 5:22 PM

Good luck on that, From what we've witnessed getting anything close to justice on Aruba is a monumental task. The people deserve many times more than they're getting out of the government. Aruban people are getting screwed!

I do feel (some) for the innocent Aruban people.  But how about now-do the protest now-we have waited a long time to see the people stand up and say enough is enough. Do it now.  It will mean more than waiting.  Beth has been savaged by people on that island and she deserves better. Her only thought was not about herself but the country of Aruba.  Show her some respect NOW. She needs it.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: February 02, 2008, 06:25:04 PM »

Klaas ~  There must be some sick joker:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Nat's

There are candles being lit from "Joren" and "Joran"  and both say "good luck".  Can this be removed, please?   I find it totally disgusting to wish a young lady that is most likely dead "good luck".  Sicko!

Is that even for Natalee Holloway?  All it says is Nat's?

It's one of the gratefulness.org candles that is here on SM:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2419.0

I had brought one over, and then another poster gave the site of another gratefulness.org for Natalee. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: February 02, 2008, 06:26:14 PM »

lowsw
Scared Monkey

View Profile WWW

Re: Light a Candle for Natalee
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 03:20:35 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
There is also a candle group for Natalee at:

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: February 02, 2008, 06:26:41 PM »

Klaas ~  There must be some sick joker:

There are candles being lit from "Joren" and "Joran"  and both say "good luck".  Can this be removed, please?   I find it totally disgusting to wish a young lady that is most likely dead "good luck".  Sicko!

Is that even for Natalee Holloway?  All it says is Nat's?

It's one of the gratefulness.org candles that is here on SM:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2419.0

I had brought one over, and then another poster gave the site of another gratefulness.org for Natalee. 

There's nothing we can do about it.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: February 02, 2008, 06:33:18 PM »

Check what Greta has posted on her FP now

Unbelievable

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/02/strange-huh/

My comment to Greta:

OMG!  Way to stand up Klaas.  Greta has sunk to a new low.  Since she lost her "story" she seems like a really angry little woman.  Attacking Natalee, Beth and Jug?  Has she lost it completely?

I am happy to say I have been Greta-free for a long time.  She's completely uninformed.

Greta van SUCKsteren is a pathetic, Sloot-lovin, Taco-suckin-up LOSER!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: February 02, 2008, 06:35:00 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/02/joran-van-der-sloot-says-he-lied-was-bragging-about-involvement-in-death-of-natalee-holloway/

Joran Van der Sloot Says … HE LIED … WAS BRAGGING!!! about Involvement in Death of Natalee Holloway

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: February 02, 2008, 06:35:07 PM »

What I would like is to see an attorney going toe to toe with the judges and prosecutor on administering Arubian Law, challenging them, and then disclosing accurately to the public any infractions, significant infractions. I think there are rules that cannot be so easily ignored if an attorney was eye to eye with them. And I don't know that is the arrangement she has with JQK. Law is a battle of words, interpretation, etc.

Like I say, JQK has everything Beth needs, he has her trust and respect, and that is all that matters.

Daniel Horowitz is a California attorney who also practices Dutch law I believe.  I thought of him when it was announced a few weeks back about the husband who is being extradited by the state of RI on murder charges of his wife in the Caribbean.  From what I read this alleged wife murderer is now being criminally charged after her parents were successful with a civil case against the alleged murderer.  The crime occurred in the Caribbean.

Wouldn't be a bad idea for JQK to have a chat with Daniel Horowitz.  I'm hoping that Daniel Horowitz is more advocate for victims now following the terrible tragedy that befell his beloved wife by a murderous teenager.

Daniel H. was on Nancy Grace the other night (I think).  She asked him if he would take Joran as a client. He said at one time he would have but NO he thought he was scum.  Nancy said she wondered after what he went through would he ever take another case like this. He said he would but if he thought at all they were guilty he would not even think about it.  I liked him.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: February 02, 2008, 06:35:08 PM »

Unbelievable

My comment to Greta:

OMG!  Way to stand up Klaas.  Greta has sunk to a new low.  Since she lost her "story" she seems like a really angry little woman.  Attacking Natalee, Beth and Jug?  Has she lost it completely?

I am happy to say I have been Greta-free for a long time.  She's completely uninformed.

Glad you posted that comment to Greta, Klaas.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you. 

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: February 02, 2008, 06:36:54 PM »

Sick.  Looks like she is trying to bait someone from Natalee's family to talk to her.  She missing the "Greta owns this story" mantra.  Nobody is talking to her so puts this crap out there.  Really sick.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: February 02, 2008, 06:37:28 PM »

After this is all over, I know that a group is preparing a protest, demanding that the entire Van der Sloot family be BANNED FROM OUR ISLAND. We don’t need them! A friend of mine had to get a lawyer recently, and Paulus (of all people) was appointed to him. My friend refused, and decided to better forfeit the case, and not let the sweating pig defend him.

I’m a real islander. My people are hurt… because of foreigners establishing themselves here in key positions. Be kind to us natives!

Good luck on that, From what we've witnessed getting anything close to justice on Aruba is a monumental task. The people deserve many times more than they're getting out of the government. Aruban people are getting screwed!

I do feel (some) for the innocent Aruban people.  But how about now-do the protest now-we have waited a long time to see the people stand up and say enough is enough. Do it now.  It will mean more than waiting.  Beth has been savaged by people on that island and she deserves better. Her only thought was not about herself but the country of Aruba.  Show her some respect NOW. She needs it.

I agree Blue Moon.  Why wait?  Now is the opportune time for the Aruban people to mount a protest ... a protest against the corrupt investigation which has denied Natalee Holloway justice ... a protest which upholds the family who has been forced to endure that ride on the emotional roller coaster from H--- time and time and time again.

The Aruban people had no problem protesting against an anguished mother who dared to call those who lied ... in regards to the last time they were in her daughter's company ... ciminals.  The Aruban people have no problem protesting when it comes to drug ... sex trade or ... environmental issues.

If the Aruban people are going to uphold Natalee's family in a form of a protest ... DO IT NOW!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: February 02, 2008, 06:37:52 PM »

Thanks folks, I knew ya'll would know just what to say to Greta.  It was more than I could handle, I had to step away when I saw that!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: February 02, 2008, 06:41:19 PM »

Unbelievable

My comment to Greta:

I left a comment for Greta as well: (I can't do screen captures)

Comment by PLR
February 2nd, 2008 at 6:17 pm
Wow, Greta. We all know you ‘tend to believe’ the Sporter, but I never thought you would stoop so low as to post stuff like this on your blog. Are you shooting for an all time low here?

This girl is dead and this is what you do? Sad, Greta. Very sad.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: February 02, 2008, 06:42:34 PM »

We also know P&W payed the sloots for being on the show(5,000 euros)
Column Peter R. DeVries: Joran & Pauw & Witteman

Yesterday night Joran van der Sloot responded by phone on the Dutch talk show Pauw & Witteman. Interesting and smarter still, they got him while probably the whole world press was looking for him. My praise for that, but what then followed was not the least bit impressive. Joran pretends that it was all empty words and that he only said what our insider “wanted to hear”.

Not the most believable defense, to say the least, but even weaker was the questioning of Pauw & Witteman. They are considered the interview canons of Dutch journalism, but yesterday night they were about as effective as two broken cap guns. They were so happy they had Joran on their show and could make world news again following the wine incident, that the result was an almost submissive attitude. These were not critical journalists with sharp questions, but two boys who could interview their favorite soccer player for the school news paper.

Peter R. DeVries
http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-joran-pauw.htm

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: February 02, 2008, 06:48:06 PM »

This says the show will air at 8:30 PM(GMT)I beleave that is 2:30PM EST and 11:30AM PST
---------------------
ABC obtains broadcast rights of Natalee Holloway report

ABC has obtained the American broadcast rights of the Natalee Holloway report produced by Peter R. DeVries. ABC will broadcast the program Monday evening.

The American television channel will present a special edition of the program 20/20, based on the report by Peter R. DeVries. The program will be broadcast from coast to coast Monday evening from 9:30 to 11:00 p.m. (EDT). Today Goodmorning America has started showing previews.

Peter Schouten, spokesman of Peter R. DeVries’s production company Endemol will not disclose how much ABC payed for the deal.

Sunday night 8:30 p.m. (GMT) the Dutch television station SBS6 will present the report on the Natalee Holloway case for the first time.
http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-abc.htm

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: February 02, 2008, 06:48:46 PM »

I agree Blue Moon.  Why wait?  Now is the opportune time for the Aruban people to mount a protest ... a protest against the corrupt investigation which has denied Natalee Holloway justice ... a protest which upholds the family who has been forced to endure that ride on the emotional roller coaster from H--- time and time and time again.

The Aruban people had no problem protesting against an anguished mother who dared to call those who lied ... in regards to the last time they were in her daughter's company ... ciminals.  The Aruban people have no problem protesting when it comes to drug ... sex trade or ... environmental issues.

If the Aruban people are going to uphold Natalee's family in a form of a protest ... DO IT NOW!

Janet
Nice sentiments - but Aruba is a day late and a Florin short.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: February 02, 2008, 06:55:03 PM »

Peter R De Vries Bio
http://www.peterrdevries.com/bio.htm

Watch the video!(Criminals hate this guy! Smile)
http://www.peterrdevries.com/camera.htm
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:01:12 PM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: February 02, 2008, 07:00:07 PM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:    

maryd wrote:

Joran you are an honest, mature, compassionate, handsome young man with a great future ahead of you… Ooops, guess what “I lied”!!!

Feb 2, 7:52 PM
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: February 02, 2008, 07:00:54 PM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:    

maryd wrote:

Joran you are an honest, mature, compassionate, handsome young man with a great future ahead of you… Ooops, guess what “I lied”!!!

Feb 2, 7:52 PM

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: February 02, 2008, 07:01:42 PM »

Island Time~ 

http://www.nu.nl/news/1419052/13/rss/%27Joran_van_der_Sloot_niet_ondergedoken%27.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: February 02, 2008, 07:02:43 PM »

Another front page post:

Leonoor wrote:

‘Joran van der Sloot not in hiding’

ORANJESTAD - Joran van der Sloot is not in hiding according to his mother Anita van der Sloot. “Nor is he arrested”, that’s what she said Saturday to get the rumours out of the world. “As a matter of fact, we talking to him by phone at this instant.”

Confession in Holloway-case

The parents of the former suspect have no further comment. Their lawyer isn’t available for comments either.

Published: 2 februari 2008 16:53 - 17:00
(translated from http://www.nu.nl)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.