June 15, 2024, 04:04:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #721 2/3- 2/4/08  (Read 257158 times)
vzzzbx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: February 04, 2008, 08:50:03 AM »

when paulus knew that he could be identified as a rapist

natalee never had a chance

when someone is unresponsive you have 2 options

option 1

call for help

option 2

drown them

paulus and joran chose option 2

it doesnt get anymore evil than this

You only choose option 2 if something is not right. Otherwise there is no reason not to call 911. Joran must have done something to Natalee that could not see the light of day. Only then you choose option 2, to dispose the body of someone who just stopped responding or went into a fit. It makes no sense.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: February 04, 2008, 08:51:19 AM »

I don't know how many of you saw Beth on GMA this morning but Diane Sawyer asked her after viewing the tape and hearing/seeing the hideous things that pig had to say about Natalee and joking about how he lost no sleep over it, to ask Beth if she was not disturbed that he was recorded without prior knowledge.

I wanted to slap her face.  Beth told her she was not in the least, that it gave her the answers she needed to get beyond and start to heal and if this is the way to get it, it is the only way or something to that effect, but you could see the wheels grinding in Diane Sawyer's head that she was trying to defend the method by which this information was obtained.  Journalists are below lawyers some days, and today was her beneath lawyer day for me.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Jules34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: February 04, 2008, 08:51:42 AM »

Yay -- I'm a Monkey!! I've been following this site since Natalee first disappared but this is my first post. I really want the confession to be true, and I think it really has the ring of truth given how it was filmed and the things he said -- plus, I can't see why he would tell yet a different lie to this "friend". Also, this story is relatively simple, and generally I tend to believe that things have a simple explanation. However, I'm a bit skeptical because I can't understand how Satish and Deepak fit into this story. And they must fit in somewhere, since they lied too. If the suggestion is that they lied because they were bribed to, I'm not sure why this would be necessary if JVS's family connections could cover up for him at a higher level. How do you guys think everyone else fits into this story?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: February 04, 2008, 08:54:11 AM »

Yay -- I'm a Monkey!! I've been following this site since Natalee first disappared but this is my first post. I really want the confession to be true, and I think it really has the ring of truth given how it was filmed and the things he said -- plus, I can't see why he would tell yet a different lie to this "friend". Also, this story is relatively simple, and generally I tend to believe that things have a simple explanation. However, I'm a bit skeptical because I can't understand how Satish and Deepak fit into this story. And they must fit in somewhere, since they lied too. If the suggestion is that they lied because they were bribed to, I'm not sure why this would be necessary if JVS's family connections could cover up for him at a higher level. How do you guys think everyone else fits into this story?

Yep!  You're a monkey!

Welcome!  (Pretend there is a nice flowery thing here like CBB has)

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #384 on: February 04, 2008, 08:54:47 AM »

JOE T. from GMA this morning

GMA:

Joining us now is Joran van der Sloot's attorney, Joseph Tacopina, to get this side of the story. Thank you Joe for being here.

We know that the prosecutors are asking for the case to be re-opened but right now they're not going to re-arrest your client?

Joe:

Well they tried. The prosecution had this tape for over a week and they struggled with the evidenciary value of it because they didn't even seek to re-arrest Joran for a week. They've arrested him twice in this case with no evidence. They went to a Judge finally after we sort of questioned why they wouldn't even seek an arrest and Joran denied Joran's arrest last night, which speaks volumes for the evidenciary value of this tape.

There are problems inherent in the tape, many of the facts are easily disprovable based on corroborative evidence. No one's asking at this point, certainly I'm not asking anyone to believe Joran, or any of his statements. Clearly his credibility is zero, but look separately, look independently at what he's saying are the facts in this case, the evidence and his story is inconsistent as it was

GMA:

Why would he lie like that?

Joe:

Well look, you know that is the toughest question but the facts are easily disprovable. The guy allegedly with the boat, Daury, wasn't even in Aruba in May of 2005, he's never owned a boat, Joran didn't meet him until 2 months ago so he made up these facts.

On thing that you'll see in this tape recording that you've played earlier is he said, the undercover said "In a boat?" and Joran paused and said "yes". Understand that each and every one of these conversations are after there was marijuana induced, introduced into the set, this undercover if you will provided Joran with drugs, marijuana, things like that, said things, he was acting like an idiot quite frankly but don't forget this individual just said he was making himself out to be a mobster, a criminal, a big individual and I think Joran was just playing this game.

He's [inaudible) about a lot of other things too independent of this investigation.

GMA:

But why would he go into such great detail. For Joran to know that people have suspected him and to go into such great detail, to talk with someone as he did with this informant, has a lot of people saying, at the very least, if he did not kill her, that he was there and was involved in the disappearance and wasn't that a crime in itself?

Joe:

Well actually no, there is no admission. This thing has been deemed a confession and that was done for ratings for this guy's show in The Netherlands last night. It was deemed a confession, there's no confession, there's no admission of a crime by Joran in any of these tapes, which is very telling, I mean that's one of the things the prosecution

GMA:

But to say that he was there, that she may still have been alive when she was thrown into the water?

Joe:

No, no, he didn't say that. There are various portions of this tape where his story is drastically different and that's part of the reason, you know he doesn't have details that are accurrate, his story changes over 20 hours but what he says is she died, he panicked and called a friend from a payphone, which by the way is disprovable because the Aruban Coast Guard has already looked at that payphone and there's no such call, we have the records.

GMA:

What are the authorities telling you right now?

Joe:

They're looking at the case again, which they should do. Joran deserves this if you will, but the fact of the matter is he's still not responsible, the evidence, not Joran, the evidence says he's not responsible for Natalee's death.

GMA:

Joseph Tacopina, thank you very much.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: February 04, 2008, 08:54:52 AM »

Joran on tape said he would have been screwed if they found her body. Patrick asked why and he never really gave a answer. This confirms what Deepak said..If they find the girl,they will see the shit. You will get 15 years,you can say byyye to that scholarship of yours.

If nothing else,he is hated man right now in Holland. His own words said he was trying to prosper off of a victim he killed,and lost no sleep over any of it. Those people aren't stupid and most are thinking just like us. Everyone will be outraged until he is arrested and convicted,it will be a long time before people forget about last nights show in Holland.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: February 04, 2008, 08:55:49 AM »

if they can find Natalee and i hope they  do for the sake of the family
im not sure it will help in the legal part of the case...it might

but, there will just be more lies

Aruba and the Dutch have everything they need to do something
they probably wont based on everything they have not done so far

Joran is done with ever having a normal life, he has ruined his whole family
aruba is toast, the dutch have been tainted

mos looks like a fool
the judges look like fools

people will not go to aruba in the same way they used to

all of the money they have spent on defending this has all been for NOTHING

keep sending money to people like TACO

keep trying to defend it

it aint going anywhere but down a toilet -

"Welcome to TOILET ISLAND where we kill people and then ATTMEPT to cover it up
and we cant even do that sucessfully"

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: February 04, 2008, 08:56:33 AM »

I don't know how many of you saw Beth on GMA this morning but Diane Sawyer asked her after viewing the tape and hearing/seeing the hideous things that pig had to say about Natalee and joking about how he lost no sleep over it, to ask Beth if she was not disturbed that he was recorded without prior knowledge.

I wanted to slap her face.  Beth told her she was not in the least, that it gave her the answers she needed to get beyond and start to heal and if this is the way to get it, it is the only way or something to that effect, but you could see the wheels grinding in Diane Sawyer's head that she was trying to defend the method by which this information was obtained.  Journalists are below lawyers some days, and today was her beneath lawyer day for me.

I really think we need a 'bitch slap' monkey as there are so many of them.

I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: February 04, 2008, 08:57:28 AM »

Welcome Jules34!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: February 04, 2008, 08:58:26 AM »

I really think we need a 'bitch slap' monkey as there are so many of them.

I bet Klaas could fix us right up with Diane Sawyer and a bitchslap monkey.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: February 04, 2008, 09:00:12 AM »

Jules, we are as happy you are a monkey as you are to be one.  Now just jump right in and post.  If we ignore you, it's because we have so much to say but we do read everybody's post and if we agree with you, we often will not say anything but if we disagree, you can bet we will be right there letting you know.  Disagreement around here does not mean we get down and mean, just argue the "fine" points if there are any fine points in this sordid web Joran has woven.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: February 04, 2008, 09:01:06 AM »

hi jules 

- A Horse's Tale
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: February 04, 2008, 09:03:43 AM »

I haven't been here for a long time but felt it appropriate to stop in now.  Hopefully the Holloway family will finally get some type of resolution.  After reading the translation of Joran's statements last night, I am wondering if he substituted Daury's name for Paulus'. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: February 04, 2008, 09:03:44 AM »

hi jules 

Robots, are you flirting?

I believe in miracles!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: February 04, 2008, 09:05:13 AM »

The one that everyone was counting legs to see how many peeps were in the pic. 2 guys and a woman walking in a garden....It was a long time ago TIA
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #395 on: February 04, 2008, 09:05:13 AM »

Thank you Mums,  and hope that you are having a great Monday AM  <g>
  your Ohio Pal  Jerry

With all due respect to the other posters that queried and brought forth their own theories and speculations which is what most people do in mystery cases both imaginative and in real time cases .  BUT  you need to remember one thing about the boy who is relaying this information .
  #1 He is a sick individual
 #2 He has a need to be in the spotlight no matter it is in the positive or the negative : remember to a Sociopath "negative attention is better then NO attention at all "
  #3 He believes that he IS smarter then all of the Police ,The court officials and the public in general because he still has all the information and we do not  only speculation .
  #4  He will always keep just enough information so that when he feels the warmth of the spotlight fading from him and starting to cool he may once again bring this backlogged information to the surface to so as to allow him self to once again be recharged with all of this negative attention that he relishes .
 #4  If you really think PaPa VDS also has many many of these qualities in his personality make up just look at how he became when he WAS NOT selected as a judge  and was told that he had FAILED his Judge in training exams  this HAD to be a shock to his ego .
  These are just my opinions  and to be honest the only way that I ever see Joran and his father and possibly the two Kalpos getting any consequences out of Natalees Murder and Rape  and that IS what it was , would have to come from outside the law in which in time I still believe it will .
  then they will still have to be judged by God .
    Jerry from Ohio

Great post....Buddy....

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: February 04, 2008, 09:08:19 AM »

I haven't been here for a long time but felt it appropriate to stop in now.  Hopefully the Holloway family will finally get some type of resolution.  After reading the translation of Joran's statements last night, I am wondering if he substituted Daury's name for Paulus'. 

Welcome to SM Bob! Many people here think so. Personally I think he was describing Lorenzo Van Rijn(Rumored half brother)

"Im prefer not to tell names,Because he has always had my back"
"Look,this friend is quite clever and he's a bit older,We have been friends since kids"
"I've never told anyone about this man.Its not easy"
"I'll never tell his name,I will take it to my grave"
"I'd give my life to help him"

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: February 04, 2008, 09:09:56 AM »

Jules, we are as happy you are a monkey as you are to be one.  Now just jump right in and post.  If we ignore you, it's because we have so much to say but we do read everybody's post and if we agree with you, we often will not say anything but if we disagree, you can bet we will be right there letting you know.  Disagreement around here does not mean we get down and mean, just argue the "fine" points if there are any fine points in this sordid web Joran has woven.

Tyler, this should be posted every day and automatically sent to every new comer.

I believe in miracles!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: February 04, 2008, 09:13:26 AM »

hi jules 

Robots, are you flirting?

i dont know

LOL

should i be ?

- A Horse's Tale
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: February 04, 2008, 09:14:17 AM »

duh moment here...why did Taco say the Aruban Coast Guard looked at that pay phone??????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.