May 28, 2024, 06:16:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #96 1/22/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 297289 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1000 on: January 23, 2009, 03:53:35 AM »

Jessica Denuofo (she has been on NG)  is on with Chief Michael Chitwood of Daytona!!  GA got into his car and said he needed time to think.  GA did text family members about wanting to end his life.  Chief described his mood at as melancholy.  Chief was woke up at 1:00am and decided to come out and help.  Pings were not a big help.  Officers searched parking lots for his car. 

Chief said it is safe to assume that George will be admitted into Halifax Medical Center.  He basically confirmed there were suicidal texts - safe to assume!!

GA was at the Hawaii Motel - no weapons found.  Reports are that Cindy is on her way!! 

Unfinished suicide note found in car and on him.  Reports say that they said - He wants to be with Caylee!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: January 23, 2009, 03:54:02 AM »

You know....we've actually witnessed this family unit dissintigrating before our eyes; maybe now C&G will come to understand that they have to work at saving the family they have left...that THAT is the most important thing now.  Caylee is gone and they can't help Casey at this point.  George, Cindy, Lee - need to take care of each other now.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: January 23, 2009, 03:54:50 AM »

Maybe George just heard about the heart sticker over the mouth on the duct tape when we did.  Could that have just pushed him over the edge, too painful to bear?

Anna..that's exactly what I've been wondering.  Everyone has had a deep emotional disgust over the heart on the duct tape...I cannot imagine how George would have felt about it.

That had been one of the most heartbreaking things we have learned during this entire tragedy.

A heart sticker where her little mouth should have been.  It was his granddaughter and he likely knows his daughter did this to her and just can't bear it.

Now they have to examine and question him before any medication is given but after that maybe they will give the poor man a sedative and he can finally sleep.

I'm so sorry about GA.  Hopefully he wasn't somehow complicit w/his daughter as re. Caylee...and that his grief over her loss was simply too much to bear.

Imho, I think GA has info to help solidify the capital case against the alleged perp.  But I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.  If I were totally innocent and lost a little one for no good reason, I might want to throw in the towel too.  But we don't know what's truly behind his sabbatical (so to speak).
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1003 on: January 23, 2009, 03:56:09 AM »

Jessica Denuofo (she has been on NG)  is on with Chief Michael Chitwood of Daytona!!  GA got into his car and said he needed time to think.  GA did text family members about wanting to end his life.  Chief described his mood at as melancholy.  Chief was woke up at 1:00am and decided to come out and help.  Pings were not a big help.  Officers searched parking lots for his car. 

Chief said it is safe to assume that George will be admitted into Halifax Medical Center.  He basically confirmed there were suicidal texts - safe to assume!!

GA was at the Hawaii Motel - no weapons found.  Reports are that Cindy is on her way!! 

Unfinished suicide note found in car and on him.  Reports say that they said - He wants to be with Caylee!!

They did lead them to Daytona but officers found his car cruising the parking lots!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: January 23, 2009, 03:56:25 AM »

WOW

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1005 on: January 23, 2009, 03:57:08 AM »

thank the lord there are people like tim miller, john allen and yuri in this world. theyve been maligned so much by cindy and they stand firm and still do everything to help. it makes me cry.

Peanut, that is so moving.  I keep saying that the developments in this case continue to make me ashamed to be a member of the human race.  So much evil, so much ugliness and pain caused by Casey...  And all the dishonesty reaping more and more pain all the time.

But you have pointed out something I needed to hear tonight.  Thank you.  There are heroes, good people, and a lot of them are here on this forum...  *snif*  Thanks.

And I want to say to Wyks that you are a simply lovely human being and I always feel comfort and security when you are in the cage...

And Klaas, your competent and level-headed leadership is so apparent and appreciated by all monkeys, you are awesome.

Sorry for posting so compulsively to everyone in the wake of the excitement tonight.  Brought back some memories and it was so nice to have all the monkeys experiencing this drama tonight all together.  I'm grateful to the Monkeys!

And now I will calm down, hush up, check the news and try to get some sleep in a bit.

I second everything you so eloquently said, Des!

I join everyone else in saying, I'm glad you are here!!  {{HUGS}}
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: January 23, 2009, 03:57:48 AM »

Being of age, one of my favorite wind down singers is Barry Manilow.  Could it be magic was the song on the dvd when I first heard.  I know many of you don't even know Barry.

I don't think I can hear that song again the same way.  I can understand the feelings George has.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1007 on: January 23, 2009, 03:59:41 AM »

I honestly believe, given what little we do know about the A's, that George would be far better off if Cindy stayed home and far away from him right now.  Reading that she is 'on her way' to him, my heart just sinks for George.  He doesn't need her hysterics, sharp words, or her nails digging into his arm, etc.     Had he needed her, he would have stayed at home.  IMO  Hopefully the psych docs will put him on no-visits, to help him stabilize.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1008 on: January 23, 2009, 04:00:06 AM »

thank the lord there are people like tim miller, john allen and yuri in this world. theyve been maligned so much by cindy and they stand firm and still do everything to help. it makes me cry.

Peanut, that is so moving.  I keep saying that the developments in this case continue to make me ashamed to be a member of the human race.  So much evil, so much ugliness and pain caused by Casey...  And all the dishonesty reaping more and more pain all the time.

But you have pointed out something I needed to hear tonight.  Thank you.  There are heroes, good people, and a lot of them are here on this forum...  *snif*  Thanks.

And I want to say to Wyks that you are a simply lovely human being and I always feel comfort and security when you are in the cage...

And Klaas, your competent and level-headed leadership is so apparent and appreciated by all monkeys, you are awesome.

Sorry for posting so compulsively to everyone in the wake of the excitement tonight.  Brought back some memories and it was so nice to have all the monkeys experiencing this drama tonight all together.  I'm grateful to the Monkeys!

And now I will calm down, hush up, check the news and try to get some sleep in a bit.

I want to second what you said-I always feel better when Wyks is here. And you and peanut are two of my favorite posters. I always find insight and kindness in what you write.

aw dont  make me cry even harder. that was very sweet tosay and i thank you.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1009 on: January 23, 2009, 04:03:48 AM »

I'm thinking that Cindy isn't what George needs, especially under the pressure of the situation. Men think it's their job to fix things, and there's no fixing this.

It's interesting, though. Most men fight like Hell if they feel someone they love needs protecting. In this case, I think George has just succumbed to what he knows in his heart to be truth, and it's just more than he can bear.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: January 23, 2009, 04:06:05 AM »

I'm thinking that Cindy isn't what George needs, especially under the pressure of the situation. Men think it's their job to fix things, and there's no fixing this.

It's interesting, though. Most men fight like Hell if they feel someone they love needs protecting. In this case, I think George has just succumbed to what he knows in his heart to be truth, and it's just more than he can bear.

Yes.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1011 on: January 23, 2009, 04:06:05 AM »

I honestly believe, given what little we do know about the A's, that George would be far better off if Cindy stayed home and far away from him right now.  Reading that she is 'on her way' to him, my heart just sinks for George.  He doesn't need her hysterics, sharp words, or her nails digging into his arm, etc.     Had he needed her, he would have stayed at home.  IMO  Hopefully the psych docs will put him on no-visits, to help him stabilize.   

Now they are saying George may only be Baker Acted for only 48 hours!  And usually no one has access to visitations!

I know this is not the case in my county!  My friend's soon to be ex had her Baker Acted!  She need to be after she got released! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1012 on: January 23, 2009, 04:07:21 AM »

Just updated again a few minutes ago:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html#-

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1013 on: January 23, 2009, 04:08:09 AM »

I remember George saying during his FBI interview, I don't want to believe I brought someone into this world who is capable of such a thing.  The latest info must have really taken it's toll on him.  A reality he can't escape.  My heart goes out to him and believe it or not to Cindy too. 

Yup, me too!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1014 on: January 23, 2009, 04:08:21 AM »

yes. writing that he wants to be with caylee speaks volumes.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1015 on: January 23, 2009, 04:09:11 AM »

In my state there are no visits allowed during that involuntary hold period. Now, if he's in the ER, then Cindy will be allowed to go to him until he's released from there. Again, in my state, the 72 hour involuntary hold is mandatory IF there is a threat for suicide and a plan. It doesn't have to be a well formed plan, but something as generalized as "I'm going off by myself" after talk of suicide is enough.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: January 23, 2009, 04:09:13 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18546097/index.html

Link to Conway's meet with press reporters

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1017 on: January 23, 2009, 04:13:12 AM »

Now they are saying George may only be Baker Acted for only 48 hours!  And usually no one has access to visitations!

I know this is not the case in my county!  My friend's soon to be ex had her Baker Acted!  She need to be after she got released! 

The 'typical' hold is for 72 hrs, that's what they start with.  After one or more evaluations, they may lower that by a day.  Could be what has happened with George, altho am thinking it's kind of soon to know that for sure.  Most are allowed their spouses in, even if there are no visits.  Just wish they wouldn't let Cindy in.  Sigh. 

Hope your friend is doing better! 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: January 23, 2009, 04:17:49 AM »

Yes.

Yes, sadly I agree.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1019 on: January 23, 2009, 04:21:33 AM »

In my state there are no visits allowed during that involuntary hold period. Now, if he's in the ER, then Cindy will be allowed to go to him until he's released from there. Again, in my state, the 72 hour involuntary hold is mandatory IF there is a threat for suicide and a plan. It doesn't have to be a well formed plan, but something as generalized as "I'm going off by myself" after talk of suicide is enough.

Yep, that's the best way, having it be mandatory when there is a threat and a plan.  Some states it's not mandatory even with that, such as mine.  Sigh.  One would think that with what George is going thru, along with what just happened, that they would make it a mandatory hold.   

Hopefully George is still in ER when/if Cindy arrives, and if he shows signs of distress with her being there, they will shoo her right out.  His stabilizing is most important right now. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.