May 28, 2024, 05:04:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #96 1/22/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 297217 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: January 23, 2009, 03:36:13 PM »

If there is any truth to any type of dismemberment to Caylee's body, I will have to walk away from this case for sure    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1801 on: January 23, 2009, 03:37:00 PM »

There has been so much about this case that is not normal that now even normal behavior is suspect... I find it reassuringly normal that George Anthony reached a had-it-up-to-here point, ditched his appointments, took his personal medications, some photos and checked into a hotel without his family. I find it normal that he would want to be away from his family. Had he done so in the 80s, he might have gotten the downtime he was seeking, but he's part of an electronically connected family and if texted... of course he's going to respond. And I find it normal that his texts were despondant. And I find it normal that he might say he doesn't want to live. I also think it's normal that he didn't act on his feeling of not wanting to live right then... that IS what's supposed to happen in a normal mind. I also think it's normal that police, given this combo of circumstances, HAD to take George to a hospital. Police are supposed to err on the side of caution; Normal law enforcement. One doesn't take one's personal medications with one, when one wants to die. One brings them so you can live normally while you do some thinking in a hotel.

This is (in my opinion) normal to the beige-ish-est degree... it just looks really strange and suspect when I've been watching this not-a-bit-normal family for so long. I think George just had an awful this-is-my-gene-pool moment and probably should have resisted the urge to text on arrival.

George was taking high blood pressure medication, and a lot of time this is a blood thinner like coumadin. If he planned on cutting his wrists or carotoid artery,there would have been massive bleeding and no clotting, with very little chance of survival. My BIL almost died during cauterization due to the coumadin. They had to pack him in ice to slow the flow of blood.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: January 23, 2009, 03:37:31 PM »

Okay I did anyone else just hear that defense attorney on HLN saying that GA is dealing with the fact that his daughter murdered his granddaughter and decapitated her?   

Omgosh!!!  I just can't take it anymore... Is this true?  Was this really said??  Decapitated???  Poor, Poor Caylee!!!  I hate Cindy Anthony for making KC keep Caylee when she didn't want to!!  If Caylee had been given up for adoption NONE of this would have happened!!!!!!!!!!!!  Caylee would be alive!!!!!!!!  I hate KC too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: January 23, 2009, 03:37:45 PM »

Karma,No nanners from me. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: January 23, 2009, 03:38:14 PM »

OCSO presser answered they don't have the notes so I wonder what reports were that investigators said all that stuff?

Conway could have shortened his presser by not giving everyone a lesson in the Constitution. Also he said A's don't listen or try not to listen to media and stuff but yet he blamed partly the media on George doing this? Did I hear that right?color]
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1805 on: January 23, 2009, 03:38:31 PM »

Media is removing their trucks to ensure the Anthony's privacy!!  Oh OK!!   
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1806 on: January 23, 2009, 03:38:50 PM »

I had a thought I'd like to share that I'm not sure how I even feel about it, but it keeps rolling around in my head. 

I have thought that maybe it wasn't KC who put the sticker on Caylee, but instead someone else.  Maybe if LA or GA actually moved the body for her it was put on as a "loving gesture" or an apology of sorts.  George seems to be pretty emotional and I keep going back to him vomiting when he was at the police station and talking about the trunk of casey's car.  Maybe he did find her and all of this is going to end up implicating him.

Also, did anyone else see where the nykatie?(not sure of the name) blog said inside sources told her that CA was having an affair with Dominic Casey?  I haven't had a chance to read back so if it's been discussed, I apologize.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: January 23, 2009, 03:38:56 PM »

Okay ~ I thought I was gonna get a lot done today ~ then this.

I'm stopping any work ~ going to tan ~ stopping to get beer ~ and coming back to the cage!

Stop posting until I get back ... should be about 45 minutes!   
NP Newfie, we're on it
Thanks flamom ... looks like you really held them back!   
I tried Newfie, I really did but they were stronger and I am weakly from being so sick for so long now...   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: January 23, 2009, 03:39:40 PM »

Conway says KC is presumed innocence. Knows no one will like him saying that.

I agree, she's presumed innocent, with tons of evidence pointing towards her guilt!!!

Mark Nejame also reminded Nancy Grace viewers that Casey Anthony was presumed innocent and ... Cindy and George would doing everything within their power to find Caylee.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Indicated for First Degree Murder
Aired October 14, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MARK NEJAME, ATTORNEY FOR GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY: I think they were as well prepared as any parents could be, that their daughter may be indicted for first-degree murder. It`s something that none of us are prepared fully in life.

There`s no rule book or playbook on this. They knew that it was a probability. We must remember that an indictment is only a charge. A lot of people are talking like there`s already a conviction.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/14/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Attorney for Missing Toddler`s Grandparents Speaks
Aired September 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

NEJAME: Do you think that there are any people in this earth that want to find Caylee more than...

GRACE: No, I do not.

NEJAME: ... than George and Cindy? So do people not think they have done anything within their human power to do that? But...

GRACE: I do not think they have.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/10/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1809 on: January 23, 2009, 03:39:46 PM »

Oh man, I have lots to catch up with. I don't know what to say other than, HI MONKEYS!!

I'm not in a hurry to form an opinion here. I will say that I'm sure George knew if he was writing a letter and it was left when he as no longer here, that the letter would become public. At this point, all I know is what has been reported on TV; that George has been admitted against his will and has been determined suicidal. So, time for me to get the REAL story from the cage!! You guys are GOOD!!

I'm lurking and catching up before I open my mouth further and insert my big foot! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: January 23, 2009, 03:40:41 PM »

Babybear - since I see you here, could you please go to Brandi's avatar thread and read my post about your avatar for valentines.  You have several to choose from 

Also, please respond in the avatar thread and not here so as to keep down the O/T.  Thanks!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg640433#msg640433
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1811 on: January 23, 2009, 03:41:02 PM »

Thank God he is on a 72 hour hold. 

this is tragic. thank god he is alive. you know, this is totally understandable. decent people can crack under horrible circumstances. what has just happened is such a glaring indictment on how his damn daughter behaved when caylee disappeared.

Anything that happens to George should rest solely at the feet of the devil incarnate, Casey.  She could care less for anyone in her life.  She only cares about herself. 

That is exactly what I was thinking too Russ...one more crushed and broken person caused by no one except Casey (well I think I need to add Cindy here too, but Casey is at the top of that list IMO). Casey is and has been lethal to those around her, and especially those that tried to love her. If she truly did love George as it has appeared at times, I hope finding out about what almost happened to him takes a chunk out of her heart, that she almost lost her Dad who showed himself to be her biggest admirer, and it would have been her own fault. Add to that, if George does start heading down the right path after this near tragedy, she will more than likely start seeing a different man in him...one she wont recognize and it wont feel very good. Karma Casey...better learn to live with it, because it's on your azz now bigtime.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: January 23, 2009, 03:41:05 PM »

Maybe the heart sticker over Caylee's mouth/duct tape put George over the edge.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: January 23, 2009, 03:41:15 PM »

I'm tired of the Anthony's not sitting down with the LE with NO strings attached!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen!  (and only 5 pages to catch up ... I haven't even made it to the pressers yet!  woe is me!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1814 on: January 23, 2009, 03:41:23 PM »

This wont win me any points, but George knew like all of us what the outcome could be.  He should have been strong, stronger, and gotten help early on.  Now he leaves his wife and son to go on without his support.  That is weak.

A1 ... I agree with your take 100%.

I have no compassion for George.  My compassion is for his granddaughter.  George has had the opportunity since day one to sidestep Cindy and ... rather than coddling his daughter ... he could have stood up to her and ... demanded that she reveal the truth.

George's intention to commit suicide is the coward's way out ... it is a betrayal to his precious Caylee Marie.  Doing right is often difficult but ... it is right.

Janet 

Janet and A1.  Count me in.  IMO killing oneself might solve the problems the suicide has, but it  causes far more problems for those left behind.  It is selfish: it is the coward's way.  He is not a victim in any sense of the word.  Caylee Marie Anthony is the victim here and IMO he, Cindy, Lee and Casey herself have done averything in their power to see that Casey escapes justice, further victimizing Cayley Marie Anthony. Yes, Janet, doing right is often difficult, but it is right.

Sorry for him?  Bah!!

ITA!!!!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: January 23, 2009, 03:41:54 PM »

Maybe George just heard about the heart sticker over the mouth on the duct tape when we did.  Could that have just pushed him over the edge, too painful to bear?

Anna..that's exactly what I've been wondering.  Everyone has had a deep emotional disgust over the heart on the duct tape...I cannot imagine how George would have felt about it.

Lord help me please for what I'm about to say(because I just cannot keep it in any longer!)
WTH?!?!
If this had been Cindy at the motel threatening suicide,would you all feel the same about her?Would Cindy get the same sympathy from you all?
I doubt it.(how in the world could a heart over the duct tape on the mouth of sweet Caylee be more devastating than finding her body in the swampy woods?)To me,suicide is a cowards way out of this beautiful life and before you all throw rotten bananas at me....I had a few family members commit suicide.The ones who talked about doing it all the time and the one who never talked about suicide,still,all dead.
IMO this was a ploy for sympathy from George and it worked.Cindy and George both lied and both covered up the murder of their beautiful and sweet grand daughter.
So throw bananas at me or just ignore me as usual,I really don't care and my thoughts and feelings about the Anthony's will never change.

Karma I wouldn't throw bananas at you-rotten or otherwise. You're allowed to feel the way you feel, and some monkeys will agree with you and others won't. But, that's just the way you feel, and we all have our own feelings about this. I am sorry for what you have gone through with your family members. ((Monkey Hugs)) to you Karma!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: January 23, 2009, 03:42:05 PM »

What about Caylee.......

YES!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: January 23, 2009, 03:42:21 PM »

Karma,No nanners from me. 

None from me either, Karma.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1818 on: January 23, 2009, 03:42:34 PM »

ok let me try to wrap mymind around this(even tho i sure dont want to).

casey googles neck breaking.

casey googles shovel.

she borrows the neighbors shovel.

the skull is found seperete from other bones other than a few in the bag, the rest were scattered.

lawyer on hln says 'dismembered'.

caseys a small girl probably not strong enough to snap it manually.

she uses the shovel to in affect be a replacement guillotine.

i hope hope this is not the case. i feel nauseous just typing it, however if thats true that bitch deserves to fry.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1819 on: January 23, 2009, 03:43:19 PM »

I feel bad for George that his life had to come to this, that it had to be ruined by his daughter, that his granddaughter was killed and he has to lie about it to keep peace of mind, and that his family has fallen apart.  It is saddening that a family of human beings can be this messed up.  That is my sympathy.
Yes I still think that they covered up, and I think they should be judged accordingly, but I do not think that this latest stunt would help in Casey's defense...it makes her look more guilty!  If he truely believed her innocent as he wrote in his letter than he would not have attempted the suicide in the first place, he would have continued to promote her innocents.  Why bow out?  What the heck is the sympathy from the public toward George going to do for Casey..nothing, it will just cause us to dispise her more for taking another life with her actions.
Caylee deserves justice, George needs to deal with that, and I think that is what is hardest for him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.