May 28, 2024, 05:03:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #96 1/22/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 297216 times)
funkymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1420 on: January 23, 2009, 11:40:49 AM »

lets hope his note didn't cotain a confession Sad

A confession anywhere in those pages will....
(OMG I can't even type it)....= Reasonable Doubt...

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1421 on: January 23, 2009, 11:41:08 AM »

Ok-  I DO NOT believe in psychics.... BUT...

I remember immediately following Caylee being found, there was a psychic's blog that predicted that a member of the anthony family would attempt suicide, and a lot of other things.  I cannot find this article.  Does anyone remember this?  Can you direct me to where I read it?
I think that is a pretty broad prediction. Studying George and Cindy on interviews you can ask yourself "which one is going to break first". I don't think his words of ending his life where anything more than depression speaking. If he was serious he would have succeeded before they found him.

I agree with you.     I'm also disturbed that Milstead was there with George.     I don't think George really wanted to do it - I think he is calling out for help.     I hope he gets the help he needs.

Good morning monkeys and welcome newbies

I have not caught up yet on all the past posts sorry if this has been asked was Milstead in the hotel room with George.

Monkey hugs

Monkey hugs backatcha!

Milstead was at the A's house, along with Lee, CA, the PI and Brad Conway.

George was alone.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1422 on: January 23, 2009, 11:41:35 AM »

And Sea, I liked the way the girl monkey reached out to you last nite and you said you would be there.  That speaks volumns for your character!!!!

I stayed as long as I could...I hope Bearly doesn't get mad at me 

I got really crazy..George was dead...George wasn't dead...Cindy is missing (check the bedroom) ...Cindys in hiding...Tim's on his way to Florida....Tim's not on his way to Florida..
seven cruisers at the house...helicopters overhead.. driveway blocked off

I was really very stressfull, and I just came in the room to say good night 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: January 23, 2009, 11:41:55 AM »

I can't find anywhere on any news site regarding the length of the note that GA wrote. I was only saying 5-6 pages because that's what was said on the Today Show. None of the news sites mentioned the length of the note. If any other monkey can find it, please post the link. I do believe another monkey  (not anothermonkey) said it was 6 pages, but not sure which monkey it was or where they got 6 pages from. Anyway, I just wanted to let all the monkeys know where I heard 5-6 pages from, it was someone on the Today Show, on a later segment.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: January 23, 2009, 11:42:15 AM »

Okay -- I am sitting here with my mouth open -- go see what this person is saying now. 
http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie

an affair with Dominic? And how does this person know this?
Yea - I'd like to know who her "source" is?  Could be that psychic!   
Richard Grund?  He mentioned Cindy had a live in (when she was separated from GA) when one of our Monkeys contact him regarding "that picture".
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: January 23, 2009, 11:42:23 AM »

Hi Monkeys

Please forgive my question, but I'm at work and don't have time to read back and catch up. It sounds as if George was preparing to commit suicide. Is he in the hospital now?

Thanks

I Stand With The Girl
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: January 23, 2009, 11:43:22 AM »

He knows that LE knows more than they released. George made all this drama because he knows that he and cindy can go jail....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: January 23, 2009, 11:43:51 AM »

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview
Caylee Anthony, 3, Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 7:12 am EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 12:33 pm EST November 19, 2008

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: January 23, 2009, 11:45:17 AM »

George Anthony Hospitalized, Possibly Suicidal
Friday, January 23, 2009 10:01:46 AM

DAYTONA BEACH -- The father of Casey Anthony was taken to Halifax Medical Center Friday morning after concerns he may be suicidal.

George Anthony was reported missing Thursday after failing to show up for a meeting with his lawyer. He was found early Friday at the Hawaii Motel in Daytona Beach.

What We Know So Far
9:20 a.m.
Orange County Corrections reports Casey Anthony has been told about the situation with her father Friday morning by Corrections Health Services.

8:05 a.m.
Halifax spokeswoman Salina Wang said George Anthony is being stabilized in the emergency room in preparation for sending him to a room for medical observation.

7:41 a.m.
The corrections jail staff has been informed of George Anthony's status. Casey Anthony is not under any special supervision.

7:41 a.m.
Anthony family investigator Dominic Casey left the Anthony home in Orlando.

7:39 a.m.
A Halifax Hospital spokeswoman said in addition to the psychological observation, George Anthony is also facing medical issues, but because of privacy laws she could not be specific. He is in stable condition. She told News 13 that no family members have been at the hospital to visit George, countering an earlier report that his son, Lee Anthony, was there.

7 a.m.
Anthony family attorney thanked Daytona Beach police for acting so quickly.

7 a.m.
Orange County Jail public information officer Allen Moore would not confirm whether or not Casey Anthony knows about the developments concerning her father, but noted that the TV in her housing unit usually is not on.

6:38 a.m.
Daytona Beach police Chief Mike Chitwood said George Anthony was examined at Halifax Hospital and was admitted. He could be held for up to 72 hours under the Baker Act.

5:39 a.m.
Two vehicles arrived at the Anthony home. One was the vehicle George Anthony drove to Daytona Beach.

5:19 a.m.
A release from the Daytona Beach Police Department says George Anthony had been texting familymembers saying he doesn't want to live anymore. A ping off his phone led them to the Bethune Point area. A description of Anthony's vehicle was released and it was located at the Hawaii Motel.

5:10 a.m.
Anthony family attorney Brad Conway said Cindy Anthony is "good," and that she is relieved her husband is alive. When he asked how George Anthony is, he only said, "Bottom line: George is OK."

5:09 a.m.
Chitwood said a note was found in the room with Anthony. He would not elaborate on what the note said, but that it had been sent to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

5:08 a.m.
Chitwood said Anthony could be held at the hospital anywhere from 1 to 3 days.

5:07 a.m.
Chitwood said George Anthony was despondent when they found him at the motel. Around 2:30 a.m. they convinced him to get into the chief's car and be taken to the hospital.

5:05 a.m.
Chitwood said he is unsure why George Anthony would choose the Hawaii Motel

5:05 a.m.
Daytona Beach police Chief Mike Chitwood said Lee Anthony is with his father at the hospital, but media has not observed him at the facility.

George Anthony is now hospitalized at Halifax Medical Center after being found at the Hawaii Motel in Daytona Beach.
Anthony was reported missing after failing to show for a meeting around 4:40 p.m. Thursday at the Anthonys' home on Hopespring Drive.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office used cell phone pings and GPS technology to locate Anthony at the motel.
The Volusia County Sheriff's Office and Daytona Beach police were contacted.
Police found George's vehicle at the Hawaii Motel, on South Ridgewood Avenue.
Daytona police said Anthony was not found with any weapons or any drugs.
George Anthony told police he needed to get away from everything.
Daytona Beach police Chief Mike Chitwood said it is a pretty safe assumption George Anthony was suicidal.

The Anthony family called the Orange County Sheriff's Office after George did not show up for a meeting with his lawyer, Brad Conway, at the Anthony home Thursday afternoon.

The sheriff's office used GPS technology and pings off George Anthony's cell phone to locate him in Daytona Beach.

The Volusia County Sheriff's Office and Daytona Beach police were contacted to help aid in the search.

They found Anthony safe and unharmed at the Hawaii Motel on South Ridgewood Avenue.

Anthony's lawyer said George and his family are under a considerable amount of stress, and there was concern he may try to harm himself.

Anthony was taken to Halifax Hospital's behavioral unit under the Baker Act for observation.

The Baker Act, also known as the Florida Mental Health Act of 1971, allows for involuntary examination by medical professionals.

Cindy Anthony is expected to go and see him at some point Friday morning.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/23/george_anthony_found_hospitalized_in_daytona_beach.html#

Thanks Klaas...I like this chronology of events, so easy to read and get caught up....I hope they can keep cin-cin away from him....she would make ME suicidal!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: January 23, 2009, 11:45:32 AM »

Hi Monkeys

Please forgive my question, but I'm at work and don't have time to read back and catch up. It sounds as if George was preparing to commit suicide. Is he in the hospital now?

Thanks
Hi BTGirl, yes they will hold him for 1 -3 days.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: January 23, 2009, 11:46:04 AM »

I can't find anywhere on any news site regarding the length of the note that GA wrote. I was only saying 5-6 pages because that's what was said on the Today Show. None of the news sites mentioned the length of the note. If any other monkey can find it, please post the link. I do believe another monkey  (not anothermonkey) said it was 6 pages, but not sure which monkey it was or where they got 6 pages from. Anyway, I just wanted to let all the monkeys know where I heard 5-6 pages from, it was someone on the Today Show, on a later segment.

Dont worry QM.... I was watching the Today Show also and 5-6 pages was what I heard too.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: January 23, 2009, 11:46:22 AM »

I don't know what to say except that George appears to be someone who cannot handle pressure and he has been under the most intense and incredible pressure that anyone can imagine.  And, IMO, it did not start with the disappearance of Caylee.  I think he had been under pressure through family problems and financial problems for a long, long time.  Is it any wonder he is feeling unable to cope?  He seems to be a man who needs respect and he gets none from his family.  The whole family is so fraught with drama, if you think about it.  They always respond in some really ovedr-the-top, dramatic fashion to anything that happens.  I am thinking of Lee's bitter and emotional posts about Tara when they broke up.  He was unable to step back and realize that he was better off out of that situation.  He was seething in those posts and continuing a chapter in his life that was much better left closed.  Cindy, we know, is very dramatic and given to emotional outbursts and of course, so is Casey.  It seems to be a pattern in the family, and if emotions continue unchecked and drama is allowed to occur with no bounds, sooner or later someone goes too far.  It shows the importance of keeping things in perspective and not allowing yourself to live without boundaries in behavior, even when you feel most angry or depressed or hurt.  This pattern of family dynamics is very dangerous, because people keep going right up to the edge and pulling back, and sooner or later, someone goes over the edge. 

I am not trying to downplay the hurt and anguish that George undoubtedly feels.  He is an emotional man, a proud man, who (it seems) has been put down by the two most important females in his life and he must feel helpless, hopeless and terribly hurt.  Nobody in the family seems to have good coping mechanisms, as they are called.  Granted, in this situation, every family would be tested to the limits.  But some families have more stability and respect among the individuals and they can sustain even the worst blows.  But the Anthonys were such an unstable and volatile group to begin with.

Cindy's mother said that she worried that Cindy might harm herself when going through all the financial issues and Casey's pregnancy and the separation from George.  I would not be surprised if Casey had not threatened suicide at some point, whether or not she really intended it.  It is the ultimate dramatic gesture.  But it is very troubling, and all suicide threats must be taken very, very seriously.

The bottom line is:  You cannot live a lie or live a fantasy without it taking a terrible toll.  Sooner or later, it is going to destroy you or the whole family.  I hope Cindy will wake up, since she is clearly the leader of this family, and realize that they must get some stability, as much as is possible, in their lives now, and face the realities in front of them.

George needs help.  I hope he does not return to that house.  And I hope they do not start to blame the media, etc. for their problems.  But I do wish George well and certainly hope that none of the Anthonys attempt suicide again.  This is a very dysfunctional family, and they need professional help.

Unfortunately, many people will wonder if George wants out of this life because he is in some way responsible for what happened to Caylee.  Many others will speculate that he knows Casey killed Caylee but is not allowed to admit that.  In other words, this will not stop the rumors or speculations.  It will only make them worse.

The truth is always the best way to proceed.  Hopefully Cindy will encourage George to be totally truthful and hopefully she has not been blaming him for testifying before the grand jury. 

I think the family was skating on thin ice before Caylee disappeared and possibly long before that.  Only a good dose of reality can help them now.  I hope they opt for that, standing by Casey but giving up on the fantasy stories and unrealistic hopes and wanting justice for Caylee.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: January 23, 2009, 11:46:54 AM »

lets hope his note didn't cotain a confession Sad

A confession anywhere in those pages will....
(OMG I can't even type it)....= Reasonable Doubt...

Oh man, that's what I was wondering.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1433 on: January 23, 2009, 11:48:00 AM »

Hi Monkeys

Thanks

Morning BT. Bottom of the page 71 (last post), klaas just posted a FULL update. He is in the hospital. He was taken in under the Baker Act.

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: January 23, 2009, 11:48:07 AM »

I am sitting here watching Conway's video from last night
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8299708&version=1&locale=EN-US
and I am thinking at least he can hold an interview, and speak respectfully of Caylee and getting her a proper burial. It also confirms that they all know who killed Caylee. No one is looking for another killer.
I don't know a lot about Conway...I have not paid to much attention to him, but he seems like an ok guy.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: January 23, 2009, 11:48:33 AM »

Okay -- I am sitting here with my mouth open -- go see what this person is saying now. 

Richard Grund?  He mentioned Cindy had a live in (when she was separated from GA) when one of our Monkeys contact him regarding "that picture".

And speaking of that picture, what do you think about this commentor from the nykatie blog?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=465474011
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: January 23, 2009, 11:50:13 AM »

And speaking of that picture, what do you think about this commentor from the nykatie blog?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=465474011

Who is that?  Almost looks like the guy Cindy was canoodling with in that one pic....?

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1437 on: January 23, 2009, 11:52:01 AM »

Dont worry QM.... I was watching the Today Show also and 5-6 pages was what I heard too.

Thanks QM~! I didn't doubt you. Just wonder where you got it from since no place else is reporting that.
They could have mis-reported since no one else is mentioning this.

I guess it will all play out. It's been a roller coaster the past few hours.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: January 23, 2009, 11:52:34 AM »

He knows that LE knows more than they released. George made all this drama because he knows that he and cindy can go jail....

You may have something there Cecilita, I hadn't thought of that! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: January 23, 2009, 11:53:09 AM »

Who is that?  Almost looks like the guy Cindy was canoodling with in that one pic....?
canoodling - heh heh.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.