May 29, 2024, 04:49:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 275549 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: April 16, 2011, 12:28:26 AM »

Does anyone have a link or a pic of Caylee and Casey where she has the black eye?  The one that the defense didn't want to be admitted.   I hate digging.   

I believe it is this one:

Popping in here to look closely at this pic.  Anyone notice what is glaringly missing here?  Toys and items belonging to Caylee.  We have what appear to be Ricardo's shoes, Casey's makeup mirror, lots of bottles/cans on the dresser (like hairstyling products)...but no toys, no clothes, and no shoes of Caylee's.  Dora the Explorer is playing on the TV on the dresser.  Wonder where the Mama doll is?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #821 on: April 16, 2011, 01:52:03 AM »

I'm a little perturbed that JP would entertain the idea of altering/photoshopping any of the pictures before showing them to a jury.

The defense was afraid that the picture of Caylee showing a bruise would prejudice a jury as well as the picture of Casey smiling.

The pictures are a snapshot of reality at the moment and altering them is a problem for me. I agree with ISpy that the picture of Caylee and Casey clearly does not show any toys for Caylee and looks to me as if there may be a bed on the floor. On the other hand, Casey could be understood as looking like a loving Mother with her child on her lap. Either way, the jury needs to see it as it originally was taken and if either side wants to spin it, let them! I don't like it that anything may be altered. The jury's job is to determine fact and that's impossible if the evidence is altered before they get to evaluate it. JMO.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: April 16, 2011, 02:07:04 AM »

Does anyone have a link or a pic of Caylee and Casey where she has the black eye?  The one that the defense didn't want to be admitted.   I hate digging.   

I believe it is this one:

Popping in here to look closely at this pic.  Anyone notice what is glaringly missing here?  Toys and items belonging to Caylee.  We have what appear to be Ricardo's shoes, Casey's makeup mirror, lots of bottles/cans on the dresser (like hairstyling products)...but no toys, no clothes, and no shoes of Caylee's.  Dora the Explorer is playing on the TV on the dresser.  Wonder where the Mama doll is?
I'd like to know what's in that Sears bag on the floor. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #823 on: April 16, 2011, 02:19:08 AM »

I think I see a tag. It looks like clothing to me. Maybe a pair of pants or jeans?
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: April 16, 2011, 02:25:46 AM »

Just finished watching Parts 1 & 2 of today's courtroom videos.  Anyone else notice Casey wasn't doing her usual wrist-rubbing, trying to cover her wrists routine?  That struck me as odd.  Then I noticed her black bracelet on her left wrist.  Since when is she allowed to wear jewelry in court?  Everybody remember when Cindy (according to Baez) snuck her a Caylee bracelet and there was a big to-do about it.  She was late to court because of it, IIRC.  That reminded me of Lee's lip-smacking, anguished CMA bracelet kissing-fest at Caylee' Memorial Service.  That was followed by a released letter to Casey from Mallory about the matching black bracelets Casey & Lee wore, how Lee's was interwoven into his cremation jewelry bracelet, but it broke and Mallory was trying to get him another one.  So this morning, Cindy brings Casey clothes and lo and behold, she's sporting a black bracelet...one that apparently made her feel somewhat relaxed in that there was very little wrist rubbing this day and a whole lot of laughter, flirting, contempt, barely suppressed giggling, and smug smiles. Interesting that Lee appeared to be wearing a matching bracelet here http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/030311-lee-anthony-testifies-at-hearing-march-3-2011 when he testified in March.  I, for one, would like to know what's up with that bracelet. The only thing Casey should be wearing on her wrists is handcuffs, period. OCSO should be investigating where that bracelt came from and how she came to be in possession of it.  MOO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: April 16, 2011, 02:44:45 AM »

Hey, CBB  I agree with you on the pics-no altering.     There's no reason to alter the reality of the moment captured, unless you have something to hide and be afraid of.  The problem for Casey is that there are several shots of Caylee looking haggard, bruised, listless, or spaced out.  The second problem is there's more than one shot of Caylee with bruising on the cheekbone, just under the eye, same proximity, about the same size bruise, and from two different locations (Ricardo's and Tony's).  With all due respect to Judge Perry, jurors need all the facts to make a just decision.  The bruising on Caylee's face in that picture is a fact evidenced by the camera, testimony to Caylee's physical well-being/appearance/demeanor at that given time in that specific location. Anything less than that is less than an honest representation of the true facts.

I also agree with you on letting the jurors judge the facts as they stand.  IMO, it's pretty obvious in the picture that Casey is holding Caylee and "beaming", however Caylee is leaning as far out and away from her as she can.  She's also reaching toward either the person taking the pic or reaching out for something he/she is holding. Clearly, Caylee is more interested in that than in the "Snuggle" from Mama.  Her legs are stiff (with one stuck out), rather than relaxed into Casey's lap.  I'm betting she got down/was put down immediately after this shot.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: April 16, 2011, 03:05:53 AM »

I apologize in advance for being somewhat graphic.

Looking at numerous pics of Caylee, I feel confident that Jan G. (the medical examiner) likely measured Caylee's skull from the bridge of the nose to end of the chin, the dimensions of the tape, distance from each location to the tape edge, and could speak to the amount of pressure necessary to cause the jaw bone to remain closed.  I would not be surprised to see a computer generated model of the skull with duct tape covering the exact area, based on forensic imaging.  Likewise, a model of the head showing the placement of the duct tape would not be beyond the pale.  Baez & Mason are no match for Jan G. and forensics.

Well, I need to run.  Many thanks to all of you for the links, commentary, and heads up today.  Trying to figure out how I can take most of May off.  LOL! Thanks again, everyone! Have a good weekend!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: April 16, 2011, 03:09:30 AM »

Oops, forgot something.

O/T Anyone seen Sunny lately?  Just haven't read posts from her here in Caylee's thread lately.  TIA

Forecast for the Day:
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: April 16, 2011, 03:37:30 AM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/04/16/casey-anthony%e2%80%99s-body-language-shows-close-intimate-communication-with-attorney-cheney-mason/

some good pics there

Loca
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: April 16, 2011, 04:10:54 AM »

I think the "bracelet" is actually a black hairband like she uses in her hair.
With these people, everything is deliberate.  I think the hairband bracelet has meaning and might even be some kind of crazy "clue" among the ant farm.
I think georgette not being in court has deliberate meaning and has nothing to do with any anger towards momster.
I think momster not acknowledging her mother has deliberate meaning and therefore is not upsetting to sindy.
I think all this mental health stuff has deliberate meaning, even if just to keep the prosecutors going off in another direction (all to the duhfense's amusement).
I find everything the duhfense does as calculated to get some kind of response and in hopes the prosecution goes off on a tangent.
My only response is they can do what they want, momster is a murderer and is going to pay dearly.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #830 on: April 16, 2011, 07:22:44 AM »

I think the "bracelet" is actually a black hairband like she uses in her hair.
With these people, everything is deliberate.  I think the hairband bracelet has meaning and might even be some kind of crazy "clue" among the ant farm.
I think georgette not being in court has deliberate meaning and has nothing to do with any anger towards momster.
I think momster not acknowledging her mother has deliberate meaning and therefore is not upsetting to sindy.
I think all this mental health stuff has deliberate meaning, even if just to keep the prosecutors going off in another direction (all to the duhfense's amusement).
I find everything the duhfense does as calculated to get some kind of response and in hopes the prosecution goes off on a tangent.
My only response is they can do what they want, momster is a murderer and is going to pay dearly.

My children wear hair bands on their wrists as bracelets.  They've got every color of the rainbow and match them to their outfits.  I can see KC doing this and thinking that she is getting one over on the courts.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #831 on: April 16, 2011, 07:26:26 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-04-16/news/os-ed-champ-chump--20110415_1_anthony-trial-casey-anthony-murder-case-billboard-industry
4/16: Our weekly CHAMP & CHUMP
CHAMP

Belvin Perry: The 9th Circuit's respected chief judge took over the Casey Anthony murder case one year ago, and so far has acquitted himself with dignity. Not so easy to do in the Big Top atmosphere of a Big Trial, where dignity can easily give way to clownishness. Just ask Lance Ito of O.J. notoriety. As the start of the Anthony trial nears, we feel confident there won't be any Dancing Perrys appearing on Jay Leno's show.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: April 16, 2011, 07:44:49 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-04-16/news/os-ed-champ-chump--20110415_1_anthony-trial-casey-anthony-murder-case-billboard-industry
4/16: Our weekly CHAMP & CHUMP
CHAMP

Belvin Perry: The 9th Circuit's respected chief judge took over the Casey Anthony murder case one year ago, and so far has acquitted himself with dignity. Not so easy to do in the Big Top atmosphere of a Big Trial, where dignity can easily give way to clownishness. Just ask Lance Ito of O.J. notoriety. As the start of the Anthony trial nears, we feel confident there won't be any Dancing Perrys appearing on Jay Leno's show.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: April 16, 2011, 07:46:47 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/233250/Casey-Anthony-judge-dropping-more-hints-at-jury-location
Casey Anthony judge dropping more hints at jury location?
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Saturday, April 16, 2011 5:54 AM

ORLANDO --

Party photos, tattoos and jury selection was discussed at a status hearing Friday for Casey Anthony.

Her trial is set to start in a month.  The defense is very concerned of the time limitations to find a fair and impartial jury.

Judge Belvin Perry appeared to be dropping more small hints to where the jury selection will take place.http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/232795/Casey-Anthony:-Did-judge-drop-hints-at-jury-selection-location

The defense is requesting more notification on where jury selection will take place. They said they will need more than five days to pick 20 jurors.

At the last hearing, Judge Perry said if they couldn't pick a jury from a secret location, they would come back to Orange County to do it.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: April 16, 2011, 08:16:44 AM »

Look at Casey's schoolmarm do.

I missed court today, totally forgot, but read a few news articles and saw the doo and had to come here to make sure it was from today.  Who does that with their hair? 

Hi Zoo. Above, the "doo."

Snookie doo.   
I want to know why she can wear her ponytail holders on her wrist?

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: April 16, 2011, 09:03:01 AM »

Look at Casey's schoolmarm do.

I missed court today, totally forgot, but read a few news articles and saw the doo and had to come here to make sure it was from today.  Who does that with their hair? 

Hi Zoo. Above, the "doo."

Snookie doo.   
I want to know why she can wear her ponytail holders on her wrist?

Let's face it Trimm, she can wear it because she's so d@mn s-p-e-c-i-a-l......NOT!!

I woke up this morning (feeling like sh!t on a shingle) wondering where's my T-Shirt that says "I survived another mumbles & munchkin hearing".

Enjoy your weekend Trimm!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: April 16, 2011, 11:49:28 AM »

At the end of the hearing there was almost another scuffle between Mr. Ashton and Mason. The court was discussing the information that would be released to just one person of each office for the jury selection. Mason made a comment that Linda Drane-Burdick would be ‘that’ person and Mr. Ashton took it as an insult. Ms. Burdick actually grabbed Mr. Ashton’s coat sleeve and shook her head “NO” to Ashton to keep him calm and from verbally responding to Mason. They are still under the court rules not to speak to one another or get fined and I’m sure she didn’t want to see Ashton goaded into a personal debate. She is a good calming member of the team who also a very effective trial attorney. A real asset to the State.

After the trial is over, I would love to see Ashton take Bozo and Cornpone down.  If there was a fine or even bail, I think he would not have much trouble getting contributions to cover either/or.  

They both remind me of schoolyard bullies who say things under their breath or while the adults are looking the other way just to taunt the other kids.  It always makes my heart glad to see these miscreants get their just deserts, and they almost always do.  Schoolyard justice sometimes trumps courtroom justice.  

fixed bh
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 12:45:30 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: April 16, 2011, 11:50:04 AM »

self edit, he would NOT have much trouble ...

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: April 16, 2011, 01:17:35 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/04/16/could-cheney-mason-live-without-the-prosecutors/
Could Cheney Mason Live Without the Prosecutors? 04/16/11

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #839 on: April 16, 2011, 01:19:43 PM »

I know I'd contribute to a fund to cover Jeff and Linda.  Thing is, Jose and Mumbles would would run crying out the door if that happened.  Cowards, they are.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.