September 20, 2024, 03:52:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 453804 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: July 03, 2012, 03:36:49 PM »

I also wish there was a way to check into ABC/DisneyWorld.
$200,000 for photo rights.
Jury gets vouchers for DisneyWorld http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/media/content/abc-news-gets-first-juror-casey-anthony-trial-talk-32-year-old-jennifer-ford
Bozo gets face time on The View, TWICE
Baba Wawa seems to think she is first in line for killers first interview.

It's a small world after all 
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: July 03, 2012, 04:03:43 PM »

New to twitter is this really cindy?
Cindy Anthony ‏@CINDYANTH0NY
IT'S TRUE WE DISSOLVED THE CHAIRTY BECAUSE EVERYONE STOP DONATING. TIGHT WADS!!!!!!111 WE GAVE THE MONEY TO CASEY AND SOME TO LEE.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: July 03, 2012, 04:41:00 PM »

People Magazine
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20608689,00.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk1%26pLid%3D175256

Casey and Cindy Anthony Wear Caylee's Ashes Around their Necks

By Steve Helling

Monday July 02, 2012 01:15 PM EDT

Almost a year after her acquittal in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, Casey Anthony is living life in seclusion, rarely venturing out for fear she will be recognized. But perhaps the strangest thing about her life now is the macabre memento that Anthony, 26, keeps around her neck.

Late last year Anthony reconciled with her mother Cindy, who recently sent Casey a gift – a necklace containing Caylee's ashes.

According to several sources close to both women, Cindy wears an identical necklace herself. "Casey told me it was the way the Anthony women would be together forever," a friend of Casey tells PEOPLE.

RELATED: Casey Anthony: 'I'm Ashamed of the Person I Was'

Since walking out of jail on July 17, 2011, Anthony has moved around Florida, now settling in the West Palm Beach area. Spending most of her days online, Anthony has put on about 20 pounds, according to the friend.

::snipping2::

One person who isn't buying it: attorney Jeff Ashton, who prosecuted the case against Casey. "I'm I'm not going to get all weepy at the thought of Casey not being able to go out and party," he tells PEOPLE. "She brought it all upon herself, and she has to live with it – which is incidentally a luxury that Caylee will never get."

we can see the monster in the video wearing and playing with the necklace
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: July 03, 2012, 04:41:47 PM »

IT'S TRUE WE DISSOLVED THE CHAIRTY BECAUSE EVERYONE STOP DONATING. TIGHT WADS!!!!!!111 WE GAVE THE MONEY TO CASEY AND SOME TO LEE.

hahahahah
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: July 03, 2012, 05:48:45 PM »

I call foul!  No way Cindy would let go of even a penny 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: July 03, 2012, 06:05:28 PM »

IDK if it is her, but the person is just as nasty as Cindy. Did you see where there is a balloon release at "Caylee's Memorial Site" on 7/5 to mark the 1 yr anniversary of the killer's acquittal?

They just keep on abusing Caylee, time after time.  She never stood a chance with the Anthony's....even in death.     moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #466 on: July 03, 2012, 08:16:03 PM »

IDK if it is her, but the person is just as nasty as Cindy. Did you see where there is a balloon release at "Caylee's Memorial Site" on 7/5 to mark the 1 yr anniversary of the killer's acquittal?

They just keep on abusing Caylee, time after time.  She never stood a chance with the Anthony's....even in death.     moo

You are right tupeolhoney. Sweet Caylee didn't stand a chance with this bunch of POS  Ya sure she gave the money away. I have said it before and I will say it again, They will rot in He77.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: July 03, 2012, 11:42:10 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/casey-anthony-attorney-jose-baez-car-trunk-smelled-dead-body

Casey Anthony’s Attorney Jose Baez Said Her Car Trunk ‘Smelled Like A Dead Body’
Posted on Jul 03, 2012 @ 07:30PM   

Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez has written a tell-all book and in a shocking revelation he says that when he first looked into his client's car, which the prosecution maintained her daughter Caylee’s body was hidden in, he thought he smelled a “dead body!”

Casey was acquitted in 2011 of murdering Caylee, but during her trial prosecutors presented several witnesses that testified to the smell of decomposition in the trunk of her Pontiac Sunfire.

“I could smell something rotten," he wrote. "I had been to a morgue before and my first impression was that this smelled like a dead body. I smelled something else, a chemical-like substance. If you took a good strong whiff, it almost hurt your nostrils. 'Oh my God,' I thought. 'I’m going to have to talk to Casey about taking a plea.'"

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony Laughs In Court

George Anthony testified that when he went to pick up his daughter’s car from the impound lot, he smelled “something that you would never forget,” and said a prayer hoping he wouldn’t find Caylee’s body when he opened the trunk.

When Casey’s mother Cindy Anthony called 9-1-1 in July 2008 she frantically told the operator “There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!”

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony Released From Jail

Baez said he consulted forensic expert Henry Lee, asking him, “Does this car smell like a human body?” and Lee said, “You never know whether it’s decomposing garbage or a decomposing body.”

Casey’s attorney said this was the answer he was looking for.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: July 04, 2012, 12:01:37 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Casey-Anthony-attorney-s-book-released/-/475880/15395066/-/qivqucz/-/index.html

Casey Anthony attorney's book released
Jose Baez tells-all in book 'Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story'
Published On: Jul 03 2012 08:37:57 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. -
Jose Baez, the attorney for Casey Anthony, has released his tell-all book about Anthony's murder trial.

In the 421-page book, 'Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story' Baez talks about what went on behind closed doors of the courtroom, where Anthony was acquitted in July 2011 of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Baez said he believed Caylee was dead early on, even though Anthony was still telling him a babysitter kidnapped her. Baez writes in his book that it was in early 2009, more than seven months after Caylee vanished and a couple of months after her body was found, that Anthony told Baez that Caylee had drowned in the swimming pool and that Anthony's father had molested her.
At the Orlando Executive Airport, Anthony and her defense team took a plane to the St. George Island and then to New York City a few days later. Baez also writes of the landing at a small airport in the panhandle where the defense team learned the small airport was closed and had no lights, so one of the defense lawyers, Dorothy Clay Sims, flashed the headlights of her car so the pilot could see where the airport was.

Baez wrote in his book he cringed at the thought of a plane crash.

"I said to myself, 'Oh my God. After all this I'm going to die in a f****** plane crash with Casey Anthony. This is a blogger's dream come true,'" Baez wrote.

Anthony is currently probation on check fraud charges at an undisclosed location in Florida. According to a People magazine article, Anthony has reconciled with her mother, Cindy, and they have made a pact to wear matching necklaces that carry the ashes of Caylee.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: July 04, 2012, 07:53:52 AM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/casey-anthony-attorney-jose-baez-car-trunk-smelled-dead-body

Casey Anthony’s Attorney Jose Baez Said Her Car Trunk ‘Smelled Like A Dead Body’
Posted on Jul 03, 2012 @ 07:30PM   

Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez has written a tell-all book and in a shocking revelation he says that when he first looked into his client's car, which the prosecution maintained her daughter Caylee’s body was hidden in, he thought he smelled a “dead body!”

Casey was acquitted in 2011 of murdering Caylee, but during her trial prosecutors presented several witnesses that testified to the smell of decomposition in the trunk of her Pontiac Sunfire.

“I could smell something rotten," he wrote. "I had been to a morgue before and my first impression was that this smelled like a dead body. I smelled something else, a chemical-like substance. If you took a good strong whiff, it almost hurt your nostrils. 'Oh my God,' I thought. 'I’m going to have to talk to Casey about taking a plea.'"

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony Laughs In Court

George Anthony testified that when he went to pick up his daughter’s car from the impound lot, he smelled “something that you would never forget,” and said a prayer hoping he wouldn’t find Caylee’s body when he opened the trunk.

When Casey’s mother Cindy Anthony called 9-1-1 in July 2008 she frantically told the operator “There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!”

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony Released From Jail

Baez said he consulted forensic expert Henry Lee, asking him, “Does this car smell like a human body?” and Lee said, “You never know whether it’s decomposing garbage or a decomposing body.”

Casey’s attorney said this was the answer he was looking for.

I see Baez is continuing on with the lies. Surprise, Surprise.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: July 04, 2012, 08:42:42 AM »

Pt. 1: Cheney Mason talks with WESH
UPDATED 9:36 PM EDT Jul 03, 2012

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/Pt-1-Cheney-Mason-talks-with-WESH/-/13479888/15395546/-/xcnh7t/-/index.html#ixzz1zemHeg1R

Pt. 2: Cheney Mason talks with WESH

UPDATED 9:36 PM EDT Jul 03, 2012

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/Pt-2-Cheney-Mason-talks-with-WESH/-/13479888/15395382/-/srd6g8/-/index.html#ixzz1zemWbi89

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: July 04, 2012, 09:37:28 AM »

Happy Fourth, all of you patriotic monkeys out there!  A couple of things.....Thank you for all of the updates and great observations.  This forum has enriched my life so much, and you all are the reason why.
Second, I just had an OMG moment.  I'm reading the new Karin Slaughter book, "Criminal", (awesome author, I highly recommend her books, as opposed to Baez's attempt to cash in,)
and just stumbled over the following, and I quote,
"Faith said, "Can you imagine her as a mother? You'd be better off with Casey Anthony."

I laughed like a drain...This is Casey Anthony's celebrity, she's a poster child for bad mothering.  Every time I get cranky about the injustice served up by the Pinellas 12, this will comfort me a bit. 
At any rate, have a wonderful day today,  and thank you again.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: July 04, 2012, 09:54:22 AM »

Thanks, Tupelo.  Man, he is just so rude.  I don't know how that reporter didn't smack him.  I couldn't have restrained myself.  Old Mumbles just gets on my last nerve with his arrogance.  He says Casey is a good girl, and has the consumate gall to endow Casey with all qualities of Girl Scouts?  Maybe in Bizarro World, which seems to be where all the acolytes of the Anthony's live....

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: July 04, 2012, 09:59:09 AM »

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-confirms-casey-anthony-will-get-1-million-for-interview/

CNN Confirms Casey Anthony ‘Will Get $1 Million’ For Interview

by Alex Alvarez | 8:16 am, January 19th, 2012

CNN has reported this morning that Casey Anthony, the Florida woman whose lengthy murder trial quickly became a media offering of bread and circuses, would be receiving $1 million for her first interview since being acquitted of murdering her young daughter, promising updates on where and with whom as soon as that information comes in. ABC affiliate WPBF, meanwhile, is reporting that, according to local Florida attorney Spencer Kuvin, his client “Private Elevator Productions” (a group, he says, of “Hollywood producers who wants to remain anonymous”) has offered Anthony $1 million for an exclusive interview.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: July 04, 2012, 10:08:59 AM »

Monka!  Good to see and hear from you!

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/report-casey-anthony-living-in-west-palm-beach-are/nPmTp/

Updated: 9:48 a.m. Wednesday, July 4, 2012 | Posted: 9:56 p.m. Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Report: Casey Anthony living in West Palm Beach area

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: July 04, 2012, 10:13:22 AM »

Happy Fourth, all of you patriotic monkeys out there!  A couple of things.....Thank you for all of the updates and great observations.  This forum has enriched my life so much, and you all are the reason why.
Second, I just had an OMG moment.  I'm reading the new Karin Slaughter book, "Criminal", (awesome author, I highly recommend her books, as opposed to Baez's attempt to cash in,)
and just stumbled over the following, and I quote,
"Faith said, "Can you imagine her as a mother? You'd be better off with Casey Anthony."

I laughed like a drain...This is Casey Anthony's celebrity, she's a poster child for bad mothering.  Every time I get cranky about the injustice served up by the Pinellas 12, this will comfort me a bit. 
At any rate, have a wonderful day today,  and thank you again.
BBM   As it should be....there have been many references on TV programs, now books!!....a constant reminder for all time.  Love it!

I've also seen this quote at various places on the net:

Shut up before I Tiger Woods your wife, Casey Anthony your kid, Michael Vick your dog, and Chris Brown your sister.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #476 on: July 04, 2012, 10:42:53 AM »

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-confirms-casey-anthony-will-get-1-million-for-interview/

CNN Confirms Casey Anthony ‘Will Get $1 Million’ For Interview

by Alex Alvarez | 8:16 am, January 19th, 2012

CNN has reported this morning that Casey Anthony, the Florida woman whose lengthy murder trial quickly became a media offering of bread and circuses, would be receiving $1 million for her first interview since being acquitted of murdering her young daughter, promising updates on where and with whom as soon as that information comes in. ABC affiliate WPBF, meanwhile, is reporting that, according to local Florida attorney Spencer Kuvin, his client “Private Elevator Productions” (a group, he says, of “Hollywood producers who wants to remain anonymous”) has offered Anthony $1 million for an exclusive interview.
Time to boycott CNN.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: July 04, 2012, 12:03:12 PM »

Dr. Lee messed up yet another case.

Ban CNN (which includes HLN)!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: July 04, 2012, 05:13:14 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
1hJim Lichtenstein ‏@JimLichtenstein
5th was the verdict. 4th we were hanging out in the empty courthouse. #caseyanthony @YancyFaith @dianeax @jajastweets @ksincfl @tennislaw

4h Jim Lichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein ‏@JimLichtenstein
I've lost about 200 people since the trial... @KerryNBC picked up thousands! Contest must be over. “@lschwimmer: I’m still here too! Smile

4h Jim Lichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein ‏@JimLichtenstein
The twitter, or Ustream on release day? “@daveys_mom: @briannechantal I'll Never forget the live feed you did!! was on the edge of my seat!

5h Jim Lichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein ‏@JimLichtenstein
Only a few crazies. Mostly nicies! @briannechantal Happy 1 year anniversary of the trial that brought the crazies into our lives! Wink

5h Brianne Brianne ‏@briannechantal
@JimLichtenstein Happy 1 year anniversary of the trial that brought the crazies into our lives! Wink
Retweeted by Jim Lichtenstein

20h Shizelle Shizelle ‏@Zelle1
@JimLichtenstein A year ago today I started following you on Twitter. Something good came out of #CaseyAnthonyTrial Smile
Retweeted by Jim Lichtenstein

5h Jim Lichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein ‏@JimLichtenstein
Thanks so much Shizelle! Glad you stuck around! @Zelle1

20h Jim Lichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein ‏@JimLichtenstein
A yr ago today I was sitting in the #CaseyAnthony trial closing arguments for @todayshow . Mind boggling how many around the world watched.
7:09 PM - 3 Jul 12 via web · Details

20h Heather Heather ‏@Rosemont_Farm
@JimLichtenstein @todayshow poor Caylee Sad she'll have a spot in my heart forever!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: July 04, 2012, 05:33:23 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168537/Casey-Anthony-news-Seaside-city-Florida-Americas-hated-mother-hiding-friend.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Casey Anthony 'found': The seaside city in Florida where America's most hated mother is hiding with her friend 
PUBLISHED: 22:50 EST, 3 July 2012 | UPDATED: 04:01 EST, 4 July 2012

According to People magazine, the 'tot mom' has ended her spiritual and grief counseling so she can focus on becoming a reality star.

An insider told the magazine: 'She loves being notorious. One day she said, "I need to work on my brand", which is so strange for me and so foreign from what she should be doing.

'I said, "Casey, what brand? You're not selling anything. You're a lost girl who got in a lot of trouble". She smiled and said, "I am one of the most famous people in America. I'm on Saturday Night Live".'

Though she already considers herself to be a celebrity rather than America's most hated mom, Casey has deluded herself into thinking she can convince the world she is innocent and will be able to cash in on her story.

'Casey is manipulative,' revealed her pal. 'She relishes the fact that she is a villainess.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168537/Casey-Anthony-news-Seaside-city-Florida-Americas-hated-mother-hiding-friend.html#ixzz1zgvSIgvK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.