May 28, 2024, 12:42:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #681 9/16 - 9/24/2007  (Read 235060 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: September 21, 2007, 11:34:18 PM »

Book

Sept. Release

"The Dutch interrogators, who have tried as hard as the FBI to help us, come up to the room. They are trying to make heads or tails of this. 'In Holland this never would have happened,' one of them tells me. 'The defense is running the show.' They were as shocked as we were that the three will be released and said information was presented to the judge that showed ample reason to keep them in custody."

Guess being a Judge "in training" has it's benefits

They could have shown those Dutch judge buddies of Paulus' a tape of Joran murdering her and they would have still released him. Total corruption in the judicial system. Their system is broken.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: September 21, 2007, 11:34:35 PM »

You'd think in a town of over 2 million people a Walmart would be closer than 4 or 12 miles!

I called one.

What is the name of the book???

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: September 21, 2007, 11:36:26 PM »

You'd think in a town of over 2 million people a Walmart would be closer than 4 or 12 miles!

I called one.

What is the name of the book???

It's called LOVING NATALEE:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1177.0

I checked my local Walmart and they didn't have it yet.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: September 21, 2007, 11:38:32 PM »

Book

Task Force/Beth meeting (Nov)

"It's quiet in the room when i add, 'Oh, come on. Everyone knows there was a cover-up.' And to this, Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, shrugs his shoulders, nods in the affirmative, and says softly, 'Yes...yes there was'."

Jorge will do a great job in his new job in Florida. If he sees corruption he'll turn his head the other way. If is ever runs out of BBs in his gun he can always use his balls.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: September 21, 2007, 11:39:08 PM »

Book

Task Force/Beth meeting (Nov)

"It's quiet in the room when i add, 'Oh, come on. Everyone knows there was a cover-up.' And to this, Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, shrugs his shoulders, nods in the affirmative, and says softly, 'Yes...yes there was'."

Picture from the meeting.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: September 21, 2007, 11:40:26 PM »

Thanks San
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: September 21, 2007, 11:41:18 PM »

Where did you guys who have the book already, get your copy? I'm still catching up.

Anna? check musings thread before you sign off tonight, k?

Will do!  Catching up on the posts from Beth's book.  And wishing I had mine.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: September 21, 2007, 11:42:20 PM »

You'd think if Walmart had it; Amazon would be shipping it out now. Checking another Walmart.  gee all we get here is crime and earthquakes  just kidding Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: September 21, 2007, 11:43:53 PM »

That end of the island also jives with the supposed drive-in theater drop-off by PVDS and is in close proximity to Lorenzo's house. And yes it does make sense that JVDS would steer people away from where they actually were.

Also the Bloody Mattress(Grapefield Beach) and the VCB Shirt,Styrofoam,Lysol bottle(Colony Area) are on that part of the island... I have often wonder why they reported there was suspicious materials in the Lysol Bottle..What did it turn out to be??

Amazing how everything turns into disappears, or is transformed into something else, like dog blood and chocolate and cleaning fluid. Witnesses make statements and are deported or recant after a visit by Jacobs. Every step of the way they thwarted the investigation.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: September 21, 2007, 11:54:36 PM »

Finito. Like i said, these snippets do not do the book justice. I was posting and reading at the same time and i tried to pull out what i could.

Being overly familiar with the NH case, and with the skimming...i don't think i can accurately define the tone, or emotional aspects of the book. But, the sadness was there. The expression of loss was there, and the barriers that Natalee's family faced were clearly laid-out. It goes far to explain why so many have followed, and still follow Natalee's case...and how the simple actions of a few could have prevented the suffering of many.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: September 21, 2007, 11:56:59 PM »

Finito. Like i said, these snippets do not do the book justice. I was posting and reading at the same time and i tried to pull out what i could.

Being overly familiar with the NH case, and with the skimming...i don't think i can accurately define the tone, or emotional aspects of the book. But, the sadness was there. The expression of loss was there, and the barriers that Natalee's family faced were clearly laid-out. It goes far to explain why so many have followed, and still follow Natalee's case...and how the simple actions of a few could have prevented the suffering of many.

Igsigs - any mention of Renfro or Dompig in the book?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: September 21, 2007, 11:58:54 PM »

Thanks igsigs.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: September 22, 2007, 12:08:00 AM »

Klaas,

When I go on Scared Monkeys blog link to order the book.. it times out with all my browsers... so it's a 56k modem think... the links just don't work.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: September 22, 2007, 12:09:32 AM »

No *Renfro*...but the name Julia is mentioned once, maybe twice. Once when she had them all running to the courthouse to find Natalee...or whatever that story was.

Dompig here and there. Nothing new about him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: September 22, 2007, 12:11:57 AM »

Klaas,

When I go on Scared Monkeys blog link to order the book.. it times out with all my browsers... so it's a 56k modem think... the links just don't work.

You can try the Walmart.com link:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5820218#About+the+Book

When I use Amazon from SM there is a Amazon search icon in the upper right hand on the page here in SM.  I just type in NATALEE HOLLOWAY in the search engine and it takes me to the Amazon page that has the book.  If that doesn't work, try the Walmart.com link.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: September 22, 2007, 12:12:53 AM »

No *Renfro*...but the name Julia is mentioned once, maybe twice. Once when she had them all running to the courthouse to find Natalee...or whatever that story was.

Dompig here and there. Nothing new about him.

Igsigs - thanks.  I can't wait to get my copy.  I think I'll check Walmart again tomorrow.  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: September 22, 2007, 12:24:58 AM »

I'll bet Rob is somewhere reading his book and not sharing anything with the rest of us!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: September 22, 2007, 12:30:06 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Natalee Holloway Missing: Aruban Investigators and Spin Machine Still Dancing Around the Truth … Aruban Can’t Can’t, Part Deux

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/09/22/natalee-holloway-missing-aruban-investigators-and-spin-machine-still-dancing-around-the-truth-aruban-cant-cant-part-deux/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: September 22, 2007, 12:35:58 AM »

igsigs ... thank you so much for sharing.  It is obvious that your heart is breaking as you relate to Beth's pain ... Beth's frustration.

It has been a long time since Beth's voice has been heard but ... thankfully her silence has ended.  The words within the cover of her book are powerful and ... will bring Aruba to its knees.  Americans will not forget that one of their own was denied justice by a corrupt Aruban investigation.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++++++

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY

“I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

“I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

“We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

“I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

“For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.”
http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/050904/aruba.shtml

+++++++++++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: September 22, 2007, 12:46:57 AM »

Book

Missed this...   Arrow

"Special thanks go to RED at Scared Monkeys, and to all the kind helpful bloggers who have supported our family, from Blogs for Natalee to Truth for Natalee, and all the others. You have truly been a source of great support as well as providing important and useful information."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.