May 28, 2024, 12:51:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #681 9/16 - 9/24/2007  (Read 235061 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: September 22, 2007, 08:32:53 PM »

Klaas it is that area that is mostly abandoned.

It was the first place I said I would look if I were there (way back at the beginning of the forum). It has tons of old abandoned houses.

When we drove through - there was maybe one out of ten homes occupied. The rest looked like hell.

Yep, and now we have Glenda mentioning the Seroe Colorado area.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: September 22, 2007, 08:44:49 PM »

Ok..So the VCB Shirt,Bite Marks in Styraphone,Suspicious materials in lysol bottle and Sunglasses(Colony Area) and the Bloody Mattress(Grapefield Beach) are very close in distance..Like we all thought..

Sooo typical...While they were concentrating on two innocent men,crack houses and the california lighthouse..They should have been searching the colorado lighthouse area at the opposite end of the island and the VDS residence..I guess the sloots owe a great deal to Van Der Straaten and Members of the IFA(Renfro and Angela.M) for leading the searches in all the wrong places and opposite end of the island. Special thanks to the Dutch Judge that limited the search when the ALE and FBI appeared at the VDS residence after earlier granting a full search of the entire property..Cover up complete?? Like Anna stated the final chapter is still yet to be written!!

6:30 AM phone call? Joran catching the bus near Savaneta? Rene Van Heynigan's work and home also on the southern part of the island..
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 08:54:52 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #582 on: September 22, 2007, 08:59:15 PM »

*******- in the last two years how many times has a piece of Styrofoam with bites marks turn up in your neighborhood? How many bloody mattress?

If this is no connection you would think over the last two years we would have seen a few more bloody mattresses and hunks of Styrofoam turn up. After-all, it's a common occurrence on Aruba. Funny with all the people watching the news out of Aruba, I can't recall one time over the last two years I have read about another bloody mattress just miraculously turn up. I guess it's not news to them.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: September 22, 2007, 09:07:53 PM »

*******- in the last two years how many times has a piece of Styrofoam with bites marks turn up in your neighborhood? How many bloody mattress?

If this is no connection you would think over the last two years we would have seen a few more bloody mattresses and hunks of Styrofoam turn up. After-all, it's a common occurrence on Aruba. Funny with all the people watching the news out of Aruba, I can't recall one time over the last two years I have read about another bloody mattress just miraculously turn up. I guess it's not news to them.

Good point!! How many pictures have you seen of the Styraphone or Bloody Mattress?? Should be very easy to look at those bite marks and compare those to Natalee's dental records...Where is that styraphone and mattress? They report big news about auto accidents daily but not one word about a 7 year old that was found in many pieces by the rocks?? Woooops they already told dave he was found a year earlier..They can't answer any of the lies so they will just tell you this..

« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 09:15:53 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: September 22, 2007, 09:35:46 PM »

Good point!! How many pictures have you seen of the Styraphone or Bloody Mattress?? Should be very easy to look at those bite marks and compare those to Natalee's dental records...Where is that styraphone and mattress? They report big news about auto accidents daily but not one word about a 7 year old that was found in many pieces by the rocks?? Woooops they already told dave he was found a year earlier..They can't answer any of the lies so they will just tell you this..

That's rich! So, they find the bones of a 7 year old boy "a year ago" and they just left the bones there for a year?!?!?  Shocked Rolling Eyes Shocked Rolling Eyes Shocked Rolling Eyes

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: September 22, 2007, 09:51:44 PM »

Book

Sept 05

"Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. 'The FBI has never recieved one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing,' he says sadly. Despite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: September 22, 2007, 10:06:29 PM »

Book

Sept 05

"Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. 'The FBI has never recieved one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing,' he says sadly. Despite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation."

Thanks Igsigs - what about the DNA of the blonde hair on the duct tape?  The blood in Deepak's car?  Did the FBI not get that either?  Or is Beth referring to evidence and statements?
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: September 22, 2007, 10:11:34 PM »

From RU

HannieC wrote:
I don`t, 

I really thought I wouldn`t miss out on anything in this case anymore, but sometimes I still read in awe.....

I didn`t read all in this thread, who says natalee died and who says it happend in Seroe something?

I thought she was whisked away in that private jet? 

Glenda wrote:
Sorry Hannie, Betty told people when she first arrived that a Psychic told her that Natalee had died by accident after being gangraped at the lighthouse by the International School. She said that a Psychic told her this, as well as many other things.

She used CC to make Natalee dead!!!!! For the record, this is a lie, CC DIDN"T TELL HER THIS!!

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: September 22, 2007, 10:22:16 PM »

GEL - I've been posting all of Glenda's recent posts into this thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2183.0

By the way, I think Glenda needs to put the bottle down  Wink
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: September 22, 2007, 10:29:45 PM »

[
[/quote]
That's rich! So, they find the bones of a 7 year old boy "a year ago" and they just left the bones there for a year?!?!?  Shocked Rolling Eyes Shocked Rolling Eyes Shocked Rolling Eyes
[/quote]

i think they decided after more questioning that the boy was an illegal so that put him on the same level as "tourist" and you know how they treat tourists.
dennisintn
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: September 22, 2007, 10:30:08 PM »

Oh darn I saw you post about putting Glenda's posts elsewhere earlier, but I forgot... Very Happy

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: September 22, 2007, 10:31:24 PM »

I heard AHATA had created a new site, "Moveon-Medley.org."

LOL  Laughing

roflmao, that's rich, klaasend.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: September 22, 2007, 10:35:53 PM »

Oh darn I saw you post about putting Glenda's posts elsewhere earlier, but I forgot... Very Happy

I don't mind if they are posted here too, I just wanted to make sure we had all her BS in one place, lol  Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: September 22, 2007, 10:51:24 PM »

Glenda wrote:

CC DIDN"T TELL HER THIS!!

The Seroe Colorado mention, in context, was part of the story Joran told CCroes.

Arrow   You said it Renfro. Backpeddle denied.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: September 22, 2007, 11:05:32 PM »

Pretty good map of Aruba just posted at RU:

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: September 22, 2007, 11:13:02 PM »

A superty duperty secret source tells me that the little rape shack out back of the VDS dump is where the Joran / Julia love spawn was conceived.  Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: September 22, 2007, 11:27:25 PM »

Gabe Leo  -  FP post  -  6/6/07

Alberto said...

What he told me was that he and someone else went with Twitty to search for the house. He told me that they met a man, who claims to be a phychic on the island and told me he felt very uncomfortable being with the man, because the phychic gave him the creeps. He then went to the VDS house where he had to jump the wall in order to get a license plate number or something like that.

This version by Alberto/Gabe is near exact to the one in Beth's book. Creepy Croes, fence jump, etc...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: September 22, 2007, 11:29:35 PM »

Gabe Leo  -  FP post  -  6/6/07

Alberto said...

What he told me was that he and someone else went with Twitty to search for the house. He told me that they met a man, who claims to be a phychic on the island and told me he felt very uncomfortable being with the man, because the phychic gave him the creeps. He then went to the VDS house where he had to jump the wall in order to get a license plate number or something like that.

This version by Alberto/Gabe is near exact to the one in Beth's book. Creepy Croes, fence jump, etc...

So this is what Alberto told Gabe Leo about what happened that night.  So according to Alberto, CC does claim to be a phychic on the island.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #598 on: September 23, 2007, 12:07:05 AM »

Hi everyone,

After reading here that Beth's book was out, I visited my local so called Super Walmart, didn't have, so my DH drove me about 2 hrs. away to VA. I first looked in Border's, computer said they had it, it was in the Social Science section under Law (figure that out), clerk couldn't find it, next went to another Walmart, nope, next to a place called Books a Million or something like that, clerk said it will be out in Oct. Finally a new Super Walmart, found it, 4 copies and I bought them all. Have 1 coming from Amazon, sooner or later my Walmart will be getting it in.

Anyone looking, seems Super Walmart is the best place to look.

Rob expressed it better than I can, I am emotional but "Loving Natalee" is a must read. It is well written by a truly amazing woman.

Up to page 37.

My love and prayers for Beth.

See ya,

OS out

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: September 23, 2007, 12:08:43 AM »

Klaas the following link brings you to a photo posted by PearlinUSA it has a mattress behind one of those hatch type huts on the Devil's Island beaches.  Please read her post & then look at the photo, the photo is large & you have to look at both sides to see the whole thing with the arrows.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7622.0

Didn't want you to miss this one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.