May 28, 2024, 01:03:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #681 9/16 - 9/24/2007  (Read 235062 times)
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #480 on: September 22, 2007, 11:00:08 AM »

For those of you as frustrated as I am to not be able to get my hands on a book right now, I will offer that when Dave's book came out, Sam's had it quicker than anyone, including Walmart. I just happened on it one day, and started posting excerpts days and weeks before most had it. Sam's isn't open this time of night, but I'll check FIRST thing tomorrow.

Borg is the book suppose to be around here? What is the title of Beths Book?

Loving Natalee, BOC. Sam's had Dave's book way before most other monkeys could find it, but I keep coming up empty on this one. Rob and Igsigs found it at Walmart!

Borg which Sams did you check? I will hit our Walmarts today.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #481 on: September 22, 2007, 11:05:19 AM »

State Of Franklin, BOC. (btw......your Halloween avi's in the lounge whenever you want it.)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #482 on: September 22, 2007, 11:07:48 AM »

Yeah, Wreck! I want somebody to copy Glenda's "spin" and paste Buckeye's post under it. No further explanation necessary. I've never even visited those "other" sites, but I'd love to see that happen!
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: September 22, 2007, 11:28:33 AM »

Task Force/Beth meeting (Nov)

"It's quiet in the room when i add, 'Oh, come on. Everyone knows there was a cover-up.' And to this, Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, shrugs his shoulders, nods in the affirmative, and says softly, 'Yes...yes there was'."

What's the email address of the reporter in Palm Beach?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: September 22, 2007, 11:31:48 AM »

"It's quiet in the room when i add, 'Oh, come on. Everyone knows there was a cover-up.' And to this, Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, shrugs his shoulders, nods in the affirmative, and says softly, 'Yes...yes there was'."

ALL THE USUAL SUSPECTS-STRATEGIC TASK FORCE

Mr. Olindo Koolman (Senior Advisor)
Mr. Jaap Beaujon (Advisor)
Mr. Serge Mansur (ATIA)
Mr. Greg Peterson (ATIA)
Mr. Jorge Pesquera (AHATA)
Mr. Jeff Lesker (AHATA)
Mr. Alfonso Riveroll (AHATA)
Ms. Myrna Jansen (ATA)
Mr. Rob Smith (Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation)
Mr. Bill Carson (Banking Sector/AHATA)
Mr. Edwin Roos (Chamber of Commerce)
Mr. Ruben Trappenberg (Aruba Government)
Mr. Eric Brete (Aruba Government)

and THIS-

Strategic Communications Task Force Statement Meeting between Mrs. Beth Twitty and Strategic Communications Task Force Strategic Communications Task Force Members: Mrs. Myrna Jansen of the Aruba Tourism Authority; Mr. Jorge Pesquera of AHATA; Mr. Greg Peterson representing ATIA; Mr. Rob Smith representing the Hospitality Security Foundation; Mr. Jeff Lesker Chairman of AHATA; Mr. Jaap Beaujon of IBS Aruba; Mrs. Anabela Peterson de Sousa; and Minister Edison Briesen, Minister of Tourism and Transportation.

November 2, 2005

The November 2, 2005 meeting with Mrs. Twitty and the Strategic Communications Task Force was an opportunity to exchange thoughts, facts and opinions between both parties. Both parties brought several issues forward. The consensus is that the primary goal of everyone involved is to find out what really happened to Natalee Holloway by allowing the investigators to carry out their work and hopefully bring this investigation to a conclusion.

The Task Force reaffirmed its concern and empathy for the suffering of the Holloway and Twitty families in this terrible situation, yet called their attention to the need to remain fair to the population of Aruba and not to engage in making requests which aim to interfere with the economic stability of our island. The Task Force brought forward their disappointment with the fact that, despite numerous efforts that have been made by the local community to find Ms. Holloway and the enormous expenses incurred by our small island, the community of Aruba is collectively being unfairly accused of a number of things. This has gone so far that there are now calls for Americans not to visit the island and a call for an economic boycott of the entire island of Aruba.

The response of Mrs. Twitty to these issues is that she never used the word boycott. The Task Force did inform Mrs. Twitty that she may not have used the word "boycott", but that her appearance on shows where she speaks with persons that call for a boycott while nodding her head in obvious agreement, represents an endorsement of such a call. The Task Force repeatedly made it clear to Mrs. Twitty that condemning a whole nation for an isolated case (which remains under active investigation) is grossly unfair.. Mrs. Twitty did state that this case was never about a single citizen of Aruba or anyone present in the meeting, yet rather about what she feels are barriers that exist in the police force and prosecutor’s office which prevent the case from moving forward.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: September 22, 2007, 11:38:11 AM »

Frank, do you mean Mike Clary?

Mike Clary can be reached at mwclary@sun-sentinel or at 561-243-6629.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #486 on: September 22, 2007, 11:42:35 AM »

Jorge Pesquera has an official email and I think he should be asked about Beth's new book and the quote attributed to him.

Did he or didn't he make that comment?

his response, even if there isn't one, would be very telling.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: September 22, 2007, 11:45:03 AM »

Here is a post that msmarple wrote and it has the name of the reporter.  The link no longer works.

Here is a contact us link:  http://www.sun-sentinel.com/services/sfla-helpindex,0,4600310.htmlstory

msmarple wrote:

Does anyone know whether anyone ever got back to Mike Clary, the person who wrote the initial article for the Sun-Sentinel?

I have to say I am disappointed that the story about Jorge Pesquera and West Palm Beach was not a FP topic.

Here is a link to the article, in case anyone missed it:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-flpcvb0710pnjul10,0,5952534.story

At the moment there are 6 pages of Comments.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 11:47:14 AM by San » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: September 22, 2007, 11:49:04 AM »

Frank, do you mean Mike Clary?

Mike Clary can be reached at mwclary@sun-sentinel or at 561-243-6629.

Thanks Justice.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: September 22, 2007, 11:49:09 AM »

I notice the same Faith Dave describes in his book here in Beth's. Very powerful stuff.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #490 on: September 22, 2007, 11:49:25 AM »

Thanks for the contact info.

I've written him asking for his help/and or advice in getting a confirmation or denial of this quote attributed to him.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: September 22, 2007, 11:50:37 AM »

FYI - I created a thread for Glenda's recent revealing posts and included Bucheye's info proving her wrong on the one. A couple of the Glenda posts at RU have been moved to the Heated Exchange at RU so I'm glad we got them first:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2183.0
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #492 on: September 22, 2007, 11:52:32 AM »

OMG!  This poor mother!  WHY in the world did these people insinuate themselves in this anyway?  It is like bribery or extortion, keep your mouth shut about a boycott and we will still look for Natalee.  Of course, they had already made sure that would never happen by November 2005.  I hate that place.  Anyone with any sense would never go to that island.  (Sorry about wearing my 4th of July outfit after Labor day).  

ALL THE USUAL SUSPECTS-STRATEGIC TASK FORCE

Mr. Olindo Koolman (Senior Advisor)
Mr. Jaap Beaujon (Advisor)
Mr. Serge Mansur (ATIA)
Mr. Greg Peterson (ATIA)
Mr. Jorge Pesquera (AHATA)
Mr. Jeff Lesker (AHATA)
Mr. Alfonso Riveroll (AHATA)
Ms. Myrna Jansen (ATA)
Mr. Rob Smith (Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation)
Mr. Bill Carson (Banking Sector/AHATA)
Mr. Edwin Roos (Chamber of Commerce)
Mr. Ruben Trappenberg (Aruba Government)
Mr. Eric Brete (Aruba Government)

and THIS-

Strategic Communications Task Force Statement Meeting between Mrs. Beth Twitty and Strategic Communications Task Force Strategic Communications Task Force Members: Mrs. Myrna Jansen of the Aruba Tourism Authority; Mr. Jorge Pesquera of AHATA; Mr. Greg Peterson representing ATIA; Mr. Rob Smith representing the Hospitality Security Foundation; Mr. Jeff Lesker Chairman of AHATA; Mr. Jaap Beaujon of IBS Aruba; Mrs. Anabela Peterson de Sousa; and Minister Edison Briesen, Minister of Tourism and Transportation.

November 2, 2005

The November 2, 2005 meeting with Mrs. Twitty and the Strategic Communications Task Force was an opportunity to exchange thoughts, facts and opinions between both parties. Both parties brought several issues forward. The consensus is that the primary goal of everyone involved is to find out what really happened to Natalee Holloway by allowing the investigators to carry out their work and hopefully bring this investigation to a conclusion.

The Task Force reaffirmed its concern and empathy for the suffering of the Holloway and Twitty families in this terrible situation, yet called their attention to the need to remain fair to the population of Aruba and not to engage in making requests which aim to interfere with the economic stability of our island. The Task Force brought forward their disappointment with the fact that, despite numerous efforts that have been made by the local community to find Ms. Holloway and the enormous expenses incurred by our small island, the community of Aruba is collectively being unfairly accused of a number of things. This has gone so far that there are now calls for Americans not to visit the island and a call for an economic boycott of the entire island of Aruba.

The response of Mrs. Twitty to these issues is that she never used the word boycott. The Task Force did inform Mrs. Twitty that she may not have used the word "boycott", but that her appearance on shows where she speaks with persons that call for a boycott while nodding her head in obvious agreement, represents an endorsement of such a call. The Task Force repeatedly made it clear to Mrs. Twitty that condemning a whole nation for an isolated case (which remains under active investigation) is grossly unfair.. Mrs. Twitty did state that this case was never about a single citizen of Aruba or anyone present in the meeting, yet rather about what she feels are barriers that exist in the police force and prosecutor’s office which prevent the case from moving forward.

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #493 on: September 22, 2007, 11:55:57 AM »

Ahhh!  for some reason my post didn't show up.  I was commenting on how they were all a bunch of extortionists in that meeting.  They knew by that date that Natalee would never be found.  And I need to apologize for wearing my 4th of July outfit after Labor day!  Now back to lurking.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: September 22, 2007, 12:09:04 PM »

Palm Beach County Convention Center

I am still looking for his DIRECT email, but here is EVERYONE else.

I've pasted the Executive Department and the Public Safety Department. All other departemnts are included int he link below.

http://www.palmbeachfl.com/conventioncenter/contacts.aspx

Executive Offices
Dave Anderson
General Manager
danderson@pbconventioncenter.com

Mike Brodnicki
Assistant General Manager
mbrodnicki@pbconventioncenter.com

Esther Baptiste
Executive Assistant
ebaptiste@pbconventioncenter.com

Public Safety
Charles Lang
Public Safety Manager
clang@pbconventioncenter.com

Christina Such
Asst. Public Safety Manager
csuch@pbconventioncenter.com

Carlo Massaro
Asst. Public Safety Manager
cmassaro@pbconventioncenter.com

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: September 22, 2007, 12:14:18 PM »

Maybe this is his direct email?

Accreditation Board
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jorge Pesquera - Board Member
President & CEO
Palm Beach County Convention & Visitors Bureau
1555 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., Suite 800
West Palm Beach,FL 33401-2332
United States
Tel: (561)233-3000
Fax: (561471-3990
E-Mail: chamilton@palmbeachfl.com

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: September 22, 2007, 12:29:27 PM »

Tamikosom's two bits ...

Maybe we should wait until after the release of Beth's book prior to making Jorge Pesquera or any of the others who are implicated in the coverup aware of the contents.

I feel that there may be attempts by the "powers that be" in Aruba to prevent "Loving Natalee" from being released if Beths words are exposing the Aruban investigation for what it was ... corrupt.

If this publication is recalled at a later date ... at least us MONKEYS will have copies ... so the truth can still get "out there".

Just my opinion.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: September 22, 2007, 12:42:47 PM »

Tamikosom's two bits ...

Maybe we should wait until after the release of Beth's book prior to making Jorge Pesquera or any of the others who are implicated in the coverup aware of the contents.

I feel that there may be attempts by the "powers that be" in Aruba to prevent "Loving Natalee" from being released if Beths words are exposing the Aruban investigation for what it was ... corrupt.

If this publication is recalled at a later date ... at least us MONKEYS will have copies ... so the truth can still get "out there".

Just my opinion.

Janet

The book is ALREADY released. There is NOTHING they or anyone else can do about it.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: September 22, 2007, 12:46:02 PM »

Besides........ an attempt to "recall" the book would be the VERY best thing (publicity wise) that we could EVER hope for!!!  Laughing Very Happy

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: September 22, 2007, 01:08:43 PM »

wreck ... I have no idea of the legality in regards to stopping a release of a book or ... recalling after the release. I am just very aprehensive when it is considered that Beth is going to tell is how it is in her book.

The "powers that be" in Aruba/Holland have been successfully denying an American citizen justice for 2 1/2 years without a wimper being heard from the "powers that be" in the States.  I have come to believe that "connections" have the ability to accomplish anything.

Just my humble opinion.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.