June 07, 2024, 11:47:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #10 1/23 - 6/12/2008  (Read 243924 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: May 22, 2008, 05:18:53 PM »

Jerry - although it must have been very hard for you I think you did the right thing.  I don't understand people like her mom either but coming between them would never work.  So sad for Jessica.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: May 22, 2008, 05:21:16 PM »

Hi Klaas..I am fine and was sent home from work as we have tornado warnings until 8 PM. A lady at work lost her house and her Mom's house and as reported we had no power for a few hours. The hail was bigger then a golfball and the skies are dark and nasty  We arent' supposed to get tornadoes this close to the mountains but we did today 

******* - glad you are ok too.  My son said the weather was really nice last time I talked to him.  Said the sky was now clear with a couple of clouds.  He and his wife were in Longmont most of the time although my son was south in Parker I think when the tornado hit.

Sorry to hear about your co-workers loss 

Thanks Smile My House is right along side of the mountains but east of here got pummeled. Almost looked like snow outside but it was hail,they said on the radio it was the size of a raquetball in the two towns that got nailed.

You know its a recipe for disaster when you see the clouds moving in different directions followed by cold and them warm breezes the opposite way  A few minutes ago there was a huuge cloud wall above but the sun is back out..If it gets nasty again Ill get some pictures 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #882 on: May 22, 2008, 05:33:43 PM »

Klaas  it was the hardest thing I have ever done ! 
  Now that I am alone with most of my relation gone and daughter and Grandson living in Fla  I do feel so much alone,   but when I met Jessica she made most of that feeling go away because we were together but now  it is time for this ol Boy to begin again but just maybe with a woman a little older and more mature in their thinking .and  emotions .

Jerry - although it must have been very hard for you I think you did the right thing.  I don't understand people like her mom either but coming between them would never work.  So sad for Jessica.

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: May 22, 2008, 09:24:14 PM »

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: May 22, 2008, 10:21:34 PM »

You're not alone, and even if you think you are, you are still doing just fine.....let things go for a bit...then recoup...you will be just fine.  Monkey Swear.   

Klaas  it was the hardest thing I have ever done ! 
  Now that I am alone with most of my relation gone and daughter and Grandson living in Fla  I do feel so much alone,   but when I met Jessica she made most of that feeling go away because we were together but now  it is time for this ol Boy to begin again but just maybe with a woman a little older and more mature in their thinking .and  emotions .

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #885 on: May 22, 2008, 10:23:40 PM »

Glad you are okay after the tornado...I have friends I worked with out there & hopefully they are okay, also...I think they are far enough away....haven't heard from them, yet, though.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #886 on: May 22, 2008, 11:24:24 PM »

I'm so glad you're o.k. *******!  And Klaas' son too!   

They were just talking about all of the horrible storms in your area on our local news.

"Crazy day in Colorado!" is what our weather man called it!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #887 on: May 22, 2008, 11:39:19 PM »

Jerry,
I agree with everything that's been said to you here.  You did the right thing, and you are going to be fine!  I just know it!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #888 on: May 23, 2008, 01:37:05 AM »

Thanks Texas mom and NJ moms sons I know at least I still have my Scared monkey family that has always been by my side in times of trouble .
   Wizard of OZ advice  to the Tin man about his wanting a Heart,  " My dear boy,Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable ".   
   If anyone ever tells you that  REAL MEN don't cry
 don't believe it, because we do .
  Old Jerry from Ohio

Jerry,
I agree with everything that's been said to you here.  You did the right thing, and you are going to be fine!  I just know it!

Old Jer from Ohio

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: May 23, 2008, 11:05:21 AM »

Jerry
I am so sorry to hear about you and Jessica.  All I can say is her mother is selfish in denying her daughter happiness.  Hang in there Jerry. I am adding you to my prayer list right now.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #890 on: May 23, 2008, 11:42:34 AM »

La La's mom       So many thanks and the prayers will help me I'm sure 
 have a great Holiday.
   your friend Jerry from Ohio

Jerry
I am so sorry to hear about you and Jessica.  All I can say is her mother is selfish in denying her daughter happiness.  Hang in there Jerry. I am adding you to my prayer list right now.

Old Jer from Ohio

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: May 23, 2008, 12:14:16 PM »

Glad to hear you are OK *******! Pretty country out there! Visited Loveland and Estes Park many moons ago! Would love to live in the mountains! Next best thing, for now, is our little piece of heaven right here in Ohio.

Hang in there Jerry!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: May 23, 2008, 02:22:29 PM »

Glad to hear you are OK *******! Pretty country out there! Visited Loveland and Estes Park many moons ago! Would love to live in the mountains! Next best thing, for now, is our little piece of heaven right here in Ohio.

Hang in there Jerry!

Thanks! What did you think of estes and loveland? I may visit that place this weekend..I hear the elk run free and lots of wildlife..Od course they have that hotel where they filmed the shining   

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: May 23, 2008, 04:34:39 PM »

Thanks MUM  and I am sure going to try and keep up the good fight  but it is so hard when you love unconditionally , BUT THEN AGAIN  NO SENSE IN DOING SOMETHING 1/2 WAY  RIGHT ? lol  >

again thanks Mum bye for know have a great weekend.  Jerry

Hang in there Jerry!

Old Jer from Ohio

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #894 on: May 23, 2008, 05:18:46 PM »

Jerry, just "eavesdropping" on your conversation, now that I have the weekend off and soon the whole summer...then I can pop back in here and renew old friendships, maybe make a few new ones.  Trick here is to stay out of Politics!!!  Jerry, did you ever think of relocating to fl. and be near your daughter and grandchild.....mine are what brought me back North and keeps me from returning South.

Poor Jessica, let a good one slip thru her fingers, but if she is that immature, you are probably luckier in the long run.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: May 23, 2008, 05:44:41 PM »

Dana Pretzer tonight:

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #896 on: May 23, 2008, 10:15:56 PM »

Yes Auntiem I had thought about that but I have my place here and is just about paid for and I could never replace it with anything close now that I am disabled
 and semi retired  but thank you so much it was a good idea , 
  See, Told ya all we have some dam smart SM here <g>  Hugs to you Auntiem  and well see more of you when your off for summer break .
  your friend Jerry

Jerry, just "eavesdropping" on your conversation, now that I have the weekend off and soon the whole summer...then I can pop back in here and renew old friendships, maybe make a few new ones.  Trick here is to stay out of Politics!!!  Jerry, did you ever think of relocating to fl. and be near your daughter and grandchild.....mine are what brought me back North and keeps me from returning South.

Poor Jessica, let a good one slip thru her fingers, but if she is that immature, you are probably luckier in the long run.

Old Jer from Ohio

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: May 24, 2008, 01:29:31 PM »

Dear Canada: 

Happy Queen Victoria Day   

I understand you had your long weekend last week, so maybe I'm a day late and Canadian Dollar short, but wanted to give a nod to our Canadian monkeys. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: May 24, 2008, 01:32:54 PM »

Dear Canada: 

Happy Queen Victoria Day   

I understand you had your long weekend last week, so maybe I'm a day late and Canadian Dollar short, but wanted to give a nod to our Canadian monkeys. 

Yes..Nice gesture..Happy Queen Victoria Day! 

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: May 24, 2008, 01:34:55 PM »

{{{{{Jerry from Ohio}}}}

As Michael Bolton sings: 

Let there be love where there is emptiness
Let there be faith where hope is gone
Let there be strength where their is helplessness
and open eyes to see right from wrong. 

My hope and prayer for all creatures who are hurting. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.