June 16, 2024, 03:16:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 590490 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #680 on: July 30, 2008, 10:46:48 AM »

Don't you all remember why no one can find find Zenaida? Casey said it's because no one is looking for the hyphen! Zenaida isn't missing, the hyphen is!  Rolling Eyes
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 10:50:08 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #681 on: July 30, 2008, 11:05:52 AM »

BUMPS!

June 15 – Caylee visits her great-grandfather at an assisted living facility. A video is later produced in an attempt to verify the sighting.

Mid-June – Casey allegedly borrows a shovel from a neighbor.

June 22 - 23 Break-in to George Anthony's shed. 50 bucks in gasoline stolen
             No fingerprints on the gas cans left behind.

June 24    George Anthony Reports break-in on the shed to OCSO. Files report.

June 24 - Casey's ex-fiancé calls her in the afternoon to tell her he has resigned from the Orlando Police Department. He later tells deputies that he heard Casey reprimand Caylee for climbing on a table. He also claims he heard the young girl's voice in the background.

*** This may be staged with a recording of Caylee's voice.

Casey's MY SPACE Account leaves friends messages during this time.

June 22,2008 19:29

its been ages:(ill give you a call this week,

break

Jun 25 2008 10:36 AM

hey girly! long time. are you going to be in orlando this weekend?

break

Jun 25 2008 12:35 PM

come to orlando friday!!!!
i miss your happy ass, plus, you need to join me for a few beverages, and the ALL WHITE PARTY, at fusian. i never asked...do you like sushi?? get at me brotha!

June 25 – Casey calls her ex-boyfriend, Jessie Grund, and asks him if he wants to get together. During the conversation, Casey allegedly tells Jessie that Caylee is spending the weekend at the beach with her "nanny."

June ? – Casey reportedly gets a tattoo in honor of Caylee that says "Bella Vida." The English translation of the Italian phrase means "Beautiful Life."

Here is what really gets me about the shovel thing.. SUPPOSEDLY Casey borrowed that shovel to dig up bamboo shoots that they have in their back yard because they hurt little Caylee's feet when she is outside playing. Okay, fine. But.. the reason she borrowed the neighbors shovel was because her parents shed was locked with their shovel inside and they were not home. If this was during the time frame that Casey had left with Caylee and wasn't staying at the house, and wasn't letting crazy Cindy see her granddaughter, what was she doing at their house anyway? She really took Caylee to the home when her parents were not there just to let Caylee play in the backyard (and had to dig up some bamboo for her at that time since her feet were bothered by it?) I just find that very strange.. Cindy had posted a blog all about how Casey was punishing her by taking Caylee away and just leaving, and had said her daughter was missing for a month and now they can't find her granddaughter on the 911 call.. SO does anyone REALLY believe she would go back to the house she'd run away from JUST to let her daughter, whom she seemed to never have spent much time with, play in the yard?

Has a more approximate date/time been established for when she borrowed the shovel?

Ugh. This girl is such a piece of work. 
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #682 on: July 30, 2008, 11:08:49 AM »

Don't you all remember why no one can find find Zenaida? Casey said it's because no one is looking for the hyphen! Zenaida isn't missing, the hyphen is!  Rolling Eyes

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #683 on: July 30, 2008, 11:19:33 AM »

LARRY KING LIVE!

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

KING: Few more things, back with Cindy Anthony.

From what you heard, Cindy, do you -- the key here is -- when she was gone for 31 days, didn't you think that was a little nuts?

CINDY ANTHONY: No, not really. I think what's nuts is for people to speculate on things that they don't know the whole truth.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #684 on: July 30, 2008, 11:23:00 AM »

KING: And the father, I understand, was killed?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, he's never been part of her life.

KING: But he was killed in an automobile accident? ahh ok, I'll ask you again, I know you have a comprehension problem.

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, but he was never a part of her life before that. how did that happen to poor Casey? It was all the dead father's fault maybe he didn't want a girlfriend that had her head in the terlit all the time and peeing in the parking lot??? duh!!!

KING: And he wasn't supporting her? did he even know the baby was his? or were there more games played here? a court order would have ensured that he would pay child support - if he really was the dad?... any DNA test here?

CINDY ANTHONY: No, he was never even on the birth certificate. That was a mutual thing between Casey and the father. not on the birth cert huh???....I've heard alot of kookee things in this case - this is right up there!

For someone who likes to go out all the time and go on crazy shopping sprees - who apparently also DOESN'T like to actually work, I cannot believe that she wouldn't put the fathers name on the B.C. if she knew who the father was. Those child support checks would go a long way at Fusion every night!

I'm sorry.. but after looking at "the father's" myspace page.. I don't see one BIT of hispanic-ness in Caylee..............
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: July 30, 2008, 11:26:03 AM »

LARRY KING LIVE!

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

From what you heard, Cindy, do you -- the key here is -- when she was gone for 31 days, didn't you think that was a little nuts?

CINDY ANTHONY: No, not really. I think what's nuts is for people to speculate on things that they don't know the whole truth.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: July 30, 2008, 11:30:43 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17036641/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Says Media Should Focus On Caylee

POSTED: 10:06 am EDT July 30, 2008
UPDATED: 11:27 am EDT July 30, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony expressed her frustration with the media Wednesday morning when she arrived for a video visitation with her daughter Casey at the Orange County Jail.

Casey Anthony has been in jail since reporting her 2-year-old daughter Caylee missing on July 15. She is charged with child neglect and is being held on $500,000 bond.

Cindy Anthony said she thinks the focus has been taken away from Caylee, and that the search for her granddaughter has been hindered by the media.

"You guys are trying my daughter right now for something she hasn’t even been charged with,” Anthony said. “So where are her rights right now?”

When asked about pictures that allegedly show Casey Anthony partying at a nightclub during the time of Caylee’s disappearance, Cindy Anthony said she’s not a mind reader and cannot say what Casey was thinking. The man who took the photos said they were taken on June 21.

Cindy Anthony said she has learned a lot from Casey’s phone records.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: July 30, 2008, 11:31:16 AM »

Video of Cindy in Caylee's room

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=2705012

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: July 30, 2008, 11:35:52 AM »

Fox is reporting this morning, and showing pictures, of Casey partying at a night club after Caylee went missing.  Casey says she was looking for the person she thought had her daughter, grandma says pieces of the puzzle are coming together.  Some say Casey is a pathological liar.  Pictures look like Casey is partying and very happy, not a concerned mother looking for her daughter. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #689 on: July 30, 2008, 11:40:19 AM »

Cindy clearly states on this video that she took Caylee to visit Dad (Caylee's great-grandfather) on June 8th.  Initially, the reports said this visit occurred on Father's Day, June 15th, iirc.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: July 30, 2008, 11:45:34 AM »

In Cindy Anthony's

7/22 TESTIMONY

Under oath, she clearly says she and Caylee

visited a relative at an assisted living facility,

> AND SIGNED THEMSELVES IN, in the visitor book.

Date: 7/15/2008  Father's Day

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: July 30, 2008, 11:46:24 AM »

LARRY KING LIVE!

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

EARTH TO CINDY - COME IN CINDY

HELLO

IS THERE ANYONE IN THERE????

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: July 30, 2008, 11:48:26 AM »

Cindy clearly states on this video that she took Caylee to visit Dad (Caylee's great-grandfather) on June 8th.  Initially, the reports said this visit occurred on Father's Day, June 15th, iirc.   

I read somewhere that the June 15th date was confirmed through a sign in book at the nursing home Cindy's Dad is in. According to Cindy, she confused the date with her last day of a vacation from work when she went to see him and that was the 8th.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: July 30, 2008, 11:48:46 AM »

Fox is reporting this morning, and showing pictures, of Casey partying at a night club after Caylee went missing.  Casey says she was looking for the person she thought had her daughter, grandma says pieces of the puzzle are coming together.  Some say Casey is a pathological liar.  Pictures look like Casey is partying and very happy, not a concerned mother looking for her daughter. 

Casey also told her brother Lee that she had only told 3 people(friends) about Caylee being missing. 

Was she looking for Caylee in the bottom of a liquor bottle?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: July 30, 2008, 11:50:49 AM »

In Cindy Anthony's

7/22 TESTIMONY

Under oath, she clearly says she and Caylee

visited a relative at an assisted living facility,

> AND SIGNED THEMSELVES IN, in the visitor book.

Date: 7/15/2008  Father's Day

Exactly....that's why I mentioned the video statement of June 8th....

I know from my experience that nursing/assisted living facilities have sign in/sign out, and depending on the section, an access code to enter...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: July 30, 2008, 11:55:25 AM »

Cindy Anthony Says Media Should Focus On Caylee

Wasn't it her nutball daughter that said all the media was doing was focusing on Caylee and not her (Casey)?

where's Doctor Phil?

ok, lemme get this all ironed out fer ya and give ya the low-down. The way low down.

Here the OCSO has a habitual liar on their hands. That habitual liar was the last person to see the missing person alive, by her own admission, not including the imaginary Zenaida.

As the last person to see the missing person has not cooperated with the authorities, and in-fact has hindered the recovery of the said missing person, it is only reasonable that the focus should turn to the person lying her "tight ass" off.

Cin, did ya get all that?

I can write yer talkin' points when you need me.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: July 30, 2008, 12:03:01 PM »

I read somewhere that the June 15th date was confirmed through a sign in book at the nursing home Cindy's Dad is in. According to Cindy, she confused the date with her last day of a vacation from work when she went to see him and that was the 8th.

mrskub.... how the heck did they ever come to June 9th out of any of this?

June 8th, 9th, 15th...

911 CALL #2   7-15-2008

Dispatch: okay. What is the 3 year old's name?

Cindy: Caylee. C-A-Y-L-E-E Anthony.

Dispatch: Caylee Anthony?

Cindy: yes.

Dispatch: okay. is she white, black or Hispanic?

Cindy: she's white.

Dispatch: how long has she been missing for?

Cindy: I have not seen her since the 7th of June.

--------------

> THIS WOMAN IS INSANE!!!!

The whole fam-damily...

They are MAD, I tell you.

Madder than friggin HATTERS.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: July 30, 2008, 12:04:06 PM »

ohhhhhhhhh....

and I can hardly contain myself as I anxiously await Cindy solving this puzzle.

This is going to be terrific good unbelievable astonishing a miracle.

has there been a time announced yet when this earth moving moment will occur?

+++

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: July 30, 2008, 12:10:17 PM »

mrskub.... how the heck did they ever come to June 9th out of any of this?

June 8th, 9th, 15th...

911 CALL #2   7-15-2008

Dispatch: okay. What is the 3 year old's name?

Cindy: Caylee. C-A-Y-L-E-E Anthony.

Dispatch: Caylee Anthony?

Cindy: yes.

Dispatch: okay. is she white, black or Hispanic?

Cindy: she's white.

Dispatch: how long has she been missing for?

Cindy: I have not seen her since the 7th of June.

--------------

> THIS WOMAN IS INSANE!!!!

The whole fam-damily...

They are MAD, I tell you.

Madder than friggin HATTERS.

31 days?????

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: July 30, 2008, 12:17:12 PM »

who steals a car, allegedly racks up 45,000 dollars on a stolen credit card and loses her child and doesn't report it for 31 days, parties all nite long while the child is missing and is not the focus of an investigation?

question

why did Zenaida pick this particular time to steal Caylee? She could have done it at any time over the two years that Casey says she knew her.

I'd rather be shot in the face by Dick Cheney, than be related to this family.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.