May 29, 2024, 04:16:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #837 6/10/10 - 6/12/10  (Read 462278 times)
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: June 11, 2010, 07:17:14 PM »

I think they are saying that he had no drugs in him at the time of the crime. Removes any mitigating excuse that he was under the influence. He is just smart and brutal in his own self, I think they are saying.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: June 11, 2010, 07:18:51 PM »

Hasn't Jean Casarez seen the video of Joran faking getting locked out of his room....she's going on about he had 2 full cups of coffee, yada, yada, yada.........she's an idiot

JVM doesn't do her research either

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: June 11, 2010, 07:19:45 PM »

Si ta bon cinco minister mester a sali pa Curacao pa un reunion importante cu ministernan di Antiyas. Esaki ta un reunion unda e mandatarionan di Antiyas y Aruba ta papia riba diferente aspecto.
E reunion aki a keda cancela pasobra tin hopi prensa di Merca na Aruba y nan kier evita cu algo por bai robez y tin varios mandatario pafor di isla e momento ey. Tur esaki ta draai rond di e caso di Nathallee Holloway y detencion di Joran na Peru. Prome minister ta splica mas

Comments:
1:Y asina mes Avp a duna e meneer aki un golden wellcome pa un super tarbow. Rrrararara dicon???? Awor minister na un bai di viahe pa e caso. Ta kiko nan tambe tin tanto di sconde?????

2:Cos ta mustra cu ministerio publico y gobierno ta sconde cos. Cu nan ta cansela un viahe ta hopi straño mes. Nan lo a keda pa protiha nan ex-comisario??? Semper OM a sconde desde e caso a cuminsa. Ni cuanto e minister bieuw tabata grita OM tabata sconde y tapa pa pueblo y periodistanan. E cos aki ta hole hopi stinki mes. Poco dia ey mi a lesa over di cacho un ta come cacho. Mas nan purba tapa, mas mi ta kere ta berdad. Ta bon tin internet y nos por haya sa hopi cos di investigadornan di afor. Om stop di sconde cos y si mas cabes tin cu cai cu Joran e lo tin cu cai??

3:ami como un polis aki na Aruba, por bisa cu mi ta 99% sigur cu Jan van der Straaten tin hopi di haber cu e caso no por a wordo resolvi!!!
E ta 'niet zo maar iemand' cu mester wordo categorisa como un persona 'non grata' aki na Aruba!!!

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/18552-minister-mike-eman-reunion-na-curacao-cancela-relaciona-caso-holloway.html

I had send a friend of mine this article so she could translate it for me and she did.  I was away at a BBQ so I couldn’t post it earlier cause I just got back home. 

So here it is

She said this. The bottom line is that a group of ministers and rulers in Aruba were going to have a meeting in curacao including the Minister Jan vd Straaten, but it was canceled because there was/is 2 many American media in Aruba. They wanted to prevent  things from going wrong on aruba while they were away so they canceled the whole thing and it is said is has something to do with the Holloway case.

Comments;

1: The person is wondering what they got 2 hide.

2: says that the prosecution from the beginning put all things under the table(covered it up) in this case and that the government suppresses everything for the people and that they are corrupt. He says: Good thing there is the Internet where people can read what all the researchers have learned and found out, so they still are kept informed.

3: this person says he is a policeman in Aruba and he is 99% sure that vd Straaten has something 2 do with the case and that he is no longer welcome on the island.

Thank you for posting this.  Did van derStraaten go to Curaco as a chief of [police or am I forgetting details again?

He did, but he is back on Aruba and has had TWO new government appointments since the first of the year.
One was a minister of arts position and I can't remember the other one, but TM will know.
And they have never released the results of the investigation into his actions durning the first few
days of the Natalee case.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1383 on: June 11, 2010, 07:20:18 PM »

On the link page go to the right where it says read more click on link 2. Netherlands Stephany
killed to steal
I did, and all I get is the header, 'Joran van der Sloot killed to steal Stephany' with no video link.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1384 on: June 11, 2010, 07:20:42 PM »

Maybe they will put him in a suitcase and drop him into the bottom of the ocean with a little oxygen and leave him there, eventually the oxygen will run out, but he will sweat a lot until it does.  He is a terrorist, he terrorized Beth for 5 years and he terrorizes small young women, let him be terrified for a while now.

I like that Bearly!! Can we put the suitcase in a crab trap first??
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1385 on: June 11, 2010, 07:22:21 PM »

Looks like they are breaking out the Kool-Aid again;

bizman  PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:05 pm         

A reported deal in the works
Apparently there is a deal in the works between Peru and Aruba concerning Joran. If reports are correct Aruba will take custody contingent on Joran revealing the whereabouts of Natalee and due to Joran's past claims being false this new deal is only valid with the truth.

If Joran is truthful he will spend 10 years in KIA prison in Aruba and all other charges will be dropped.The deal was struck when it became obvious that with Joran's truthful confession in Peru and the likelihood of him getting 20 years and 10 years credit for confessing and credit for 2 for 1 days served resulting in only 5 years in a Peruvian prison in the best of accommodations provided at the prison.If the deal goes thru Joran will spend 10 years in the KIA.

If Joran's claims of Holloway's whereabouts are false then he will serve the maximum 20 years in a Peruvian prison without any luxuries at all.Authorities have said no more tail chasing in the Holloway case.

It is reported that in order for Joran to accept the deal he is demanding that in return for spending an additional 5 years in prison that he be offered the following: after spending 6 months in KIA that he gets supervised bi-weekly weekend furloughs to his mothers house and be allowed to play poker on his furloughs and then after 18 months of supervised furloughs that he be able to participate in a work release program thru the week.Under such a deal Joran would spend Sun-thru-Thurs at KIA from 6 p.m. til 6 a.m. locked up and from 6 a.m. Fri-thru 6 p.m. Sun on unsupervised furlough.

It sounds as if LE is attempting to kill two birds with one stone and give out more than the required Peruvian punishment with a chance for Joran to rehabilitate himself.

As stated its only a report and a starting point for LE in these negotiations.It sounds like a fair deal.Only time will tell what deal will be made.

That's a bunch of BS, not gonna happen.  Period.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: June 11, 2010, 07:23:13 PM »

Actually, I'd like to see Peru go along with Joran's demands.  Then if Natalee's remains are found have Peru say to Joran SORRY, we LIED Wink

klaas.....i was just getting to post a comment to misgivings post.......as much as i would like to have the truth about natalee.....i don't want joran in an aruba jail with weekends off......that is not fair, not justice....i would rather not know and have him rot in a peruvian jail for 20 years....of course your scenerio sounds good!!!lol

I don't know who "bizman" is, but it's my belief that he/she has completely fabricated that story.

No way in hell is Peru even contemplating any deal with Joran where he gets any demands, let alone demands to play poker on the weekends.  That's (almost) the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Don't sweat it, it's not true. 

JMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1387 on: June 11, 2010, 07:23:22 PM »

After witnessing what the crowd did to Urine and the police van, I bet Anita will send her love through a Hallmark card. She would be beaten senseless if she stepped over there. No one is going to visit him, unless it's a reporter to get a pic and update on his condition.

As for the black bag with food and clothes that was delivered, I'm sure the police department appreciated the gifts. Smile

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1388 on: June 11, 2010, 07:23:50 PM »

I just can't get over Anita out partying in Aruba.  She has the nerve of a government mule.

There are two girls dead for heaven's sake and her son is responsible and she is partying
with Richard Gere.  Beats all.

She's cold. 

As cold as ice. Joran can be killed at any minute, right now.

Not only by a prisoner who gets loose and nails him...

...but a `paid for guard` could do the same.

I love Peru - most people are good.

...but there is a bad apple in every bunch.

We saw today how angry those mobs are.

They want his head on a stick.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: June 11, 2010, 07:24:01 PM »

I say just kill him now.  He's never going to tell the truth.

It is reported that in order for Joran to accept the deal he is demanding that in return for spending an additional 5 years in prison that he be offered the following: after spending 6 months in KIA that he gets supervised bi-weekly weekend furloughs to his mothers house and be allowed to play poker on his furloughs and then after 18 months of supervised furloughs that he be able to participate in a work release program thru the week.Under such a deal Joran would spend Sun-thru-Thurs at KIA from 6 p.m. til 6 a.m. locked up and from 6 a.m. Fri-thru 6 p.m. Sun on unsupervised furlough.

joran this is the real deal
your going down,down,down
with your pants on the ground
oowee what a deal

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: June 11, 2010, 07:24:01 PM »

Looks like they are breaking out the Kool-Aid again;

bizman  PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:05 pm         

A reported deal in the works
Apparently there is a deal in the works between Peru and Aruba concerning Joran. If reports are correct Aruba will take custody contingent on Joran revealing the whereabouts of Natalee and due to Joran's past claims being false this new deal is only valid with the truth.

If Joran is truthful he will spend 10 years in KIA prison in Aruba and all other charges will be dropped.The deal was struck when it became obvious that with Joran's truthful confession in Peru and the likelihood of him getting 20 years and 10 years credit for confessing and credit for 2 for 1 days served resulting in only 5 years in a Peruvian prison in the best of accommodations provided at the prison.If the deal goes thru Joran will spend 10 years in the KIA.

If Joran's claims of Holloway's whereabouts are false then he will serve the maximum 20 years in a Peruvian prison without any luxuries at all.Authorities have said no more tail chasing in the Holloway case.

It sounds as if LE is attempting to kill two birds with one stone and give out more than the required Peruvian punishment with a chance for Joran to rehabilitate himself.

As stated its only a report and a starting point for LE in these negotiations.It sounds like a fair deal.Only time will tell what deal will be made.

That's a bunch of BS, not gonna happen.  Period.

Agree!!!!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: June 11, 2010, 07:25:09 PM »

Si ta bon cinco minister mester a sali pa Curacao pa un reunion importante cu ministernan di Antiyas. Esaki ta un reunion unda e mandatarionan di Antiyas y Aruba ta papia riba diferente aspecto.
E reunion aki a keda cancela pasobra tin hopi prensa di Merca na Aruba y nan kier evita cu algo por bai robez y tin varios mandatario pafor di isla e momento ey. Tur esaki ta draai rond di e caso di Nathallee Holloway y detencion di Joran na Peru. Prome minister ta splica mas

Comments:
1:Y asina mes Avp a duna e meneer aki un golden wellcome pa un super tarbow. Rrrararara dicon???? Awor minister na un bai di viahe pa e caso. Ta kiko nan tambe tin tanto di sconde?????

2:Cos ta mustra cu ministerio publico y gobierno ta sconde cos. Cu nan ta cansela un viahe ta hopi straño mes. Nan lo a keda pa protiha nan ex-comisario??? Semper OM a sconde desde e caso a cuminsa. Ni cuanto e minister bieuw tabata grita OM tabata sconde y tapa pa pueblo y periodistanan. E cos aki ta hole hopi stinki mes. Poco dia ey mi a lesa over di cacho un ta come cacho. Mas nan purba tapa, mas mi ta kere ta berdad. Ta bon tin internet y nos por haya sa hopi cos di investigadornan di afor. Om stop di sconde cos y si mas cabes tin cu cai cu Joran e lo tin cu cai??

3:ami como un polis aki na Aruba, por bisa cu mi ta 99% sigur cu Jan van der Straaten tin hopi di haber cu e caso no por a wordo resolvi!!!
E ta 'niet zo maar iemand' cu mester wordo categorisa como un persona 'non grata' aki na Aruba!!!

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/18552-minister-mike-eman-reunion-na-curacao-cancela-relaciona-caso-holloway.html

I had send a friend of mine this article so she could translate it for me and she did.  I was away at a BBQ so I couldn’t post it earlier cause I just got back home. 

So here it is

She said this. The bottom line is that a group of ministers and rulers in Aruba were going to have a meeting in curacao including the Minister Jan vd Straaten, but it was canceled because there was/is 2 many American media in Aruba. They wanted to prevent  things from going wrong on aruba while they were away so they canceled the whole thing and it is said is has something to do with the Holloway case.

Comments;

2: says that the prosecution from the beginning put all things under the table(covered it up) in this case and that the government suppresses everything for the people and that they are corrupt. He says: Good thing there is the Internet where people can read what all the researchers have learned and found out, so they still are kept informed.

3: this person says he is a policeman in Aruba and he is 99% sure that vd Straaten has something 2 do with the case and that he is no longer welcome on the island.

Thank you for posting this.  Did van derStraaten go to Curaco as a chief of [police or am I forgetting details again?

He did, but he is back on Aruba and has had TWO new government appointments since the first of the year.
One was a minister of arts position and I can't remember the other one, but TM will know.
And they have never released the results of the investigation into his actions durning the first few

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/17962-jan-van-der-straten-ta-bira-coordinador-nacional-di-droga.html

I'll see if I can find one in English too, lol.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: June 11, 2010, 07:25:34 PM »

On the link page go to the right where it says read more click on link 2. Netherlands Stephany
killed to steal
Finally got it, THANKS. Need to eat and take a break from this for awhile.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: June 11, 2010, 07:25:43 PM »

van der straaten = minister of arts; i forgot about that.

who has a pic of that crazy painting old jan did - the one with the hands and the eyeballs?  I'd like to see that again.

Interesting that he's minister of arts and anita teaches art.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: June 11, 2010, 07:25:50 PM »

Actually, I'd like to see Peru go along with Joran's demands.  Then if Natalee's remains are found have Peru say to Joran SORRY, we LIED Wink

klaas.....i was just getting to post a comment to misgivings post.......as much as i would like to have the truth about natalee.....i don't want joran in an aruba jail with weekends off......that is not fair, not justice....i would rather not know and have him rot in a peruvian jail for 20 years....of course your scenerio sounds good!!!lol

Cuz - I'm sure that is a bunch of BS.  No way would Peru allow it and it would be suicide for Aruba to allow it.  Not happening.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: June 11, 2010, 07:27:35 PM »

klaas.....i was just getting to post a comment to misgivings post.......as much as i would like to have the truth about natalee.....i don't want joran in an aruba jail with weekends off......that is not fair, not justice....i would rather not know and have him rot in a peruvian jail for 20 years....of course your scenario sounds good!!!lol

I don't know who "bizman" is, but it's my belief that he/she has completely fabricated that story.

No way in hell is Peru even contemplating any deal with Joran where he gets any demands, let alone demands to play poker on the weekends.  That's (almost) the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

JMO

thank god! thanks lifesong.....i am so gullable
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1396 on: June 11, 2010, 07:30:35 PM »

I say just kill him now.  He's never going to tell the truth.

Would have taken me a page and a half to say that, but now all I have to say is "YEP, WHAT KLAAS SAID!"

I wouldn't feel let down if he never told the truth. Somehow, I think I'd prefer that Natalee's remains be found without requiring a da*n thing from him. I don't want anything from Joran Van der Sloot ever again. Put a fork in him; he's done!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: June 11, 2010, 07:32:43 PM »

van der straaten = minister of arts; i forgot about that.

who has a pic of that crazy painting old jan did - the one with the hands and the eyeballs?  I'd like to see that again.

Interesting that he's minister of arts and anita teaches art.

Lifesong, the email from Joran to JQK was on a video that Klaas posted from the Today Show this
morning.  The one with the J.P. Sanders name on it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: June 11, 2010, 07:33:30 PM »

klaas.....i was just getting to post a comment to misgivings post.......as much as i would like to have the truth about natalee.....i don't want joran in an aruba jail with weekends off......that is not fair, not justice....i would rather not know and have him rot in a peruvian jail for 20 years....of course your scenario sounds good!!!lol

JMO

thank god! thanks lifesong.....i am so gullable

Listen, I think its really scary these people - how much time and effort they will invest and the details they'll dream up just to side with darkness.  Its a hard lesson for us, and one of the reasons that the Flores family - and Mr. Flores in particular - is so important.  They serve instead as an example that there really is good in the world, that human nature has not been completely corrupted - that we are not all Jorans, Arubans, and RU'ers.  Its good to know and see demonstrated, especially around the Monster.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: June 11, 2010, 07:34:08 PM »

Comments:

So here it is

Comments;

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/17962-jan-van-der-straten-ta-bira-coordinador-nacional-di-droga.html

I'll see if I can find one in English too, lol.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72923.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Van der Straten new drug coordinator

May 24, 2010, 13:23 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Former police commissioner Jan van der Straten is from June 15 to head the National Agency for Drug Affairs. He succeeds Eric Nassy on. Van der Straten has been given the job because he understands much of the functioning of public administration, says the government. His knowledge was very useful, because the field office of the drug business touches various ministries. On paper, Van der Straten responsibility to the Minister of Health and Sports Richard Visser (AVP), but in practice he will also collaborate with many other departments. Van der Straten, who has reached retirement age, worked until recently as Interim Director at Instituto di Cultura.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.