May 29, 2024, 02:39:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #837 6/10/10 - 6/12/10  (Read 462257 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: June 11, 2010, 09:26:45 PM »

In the people article Anita says she hasn't seen Joran since his Dad died in Feb. Yea right. And Melody and Aline are blaming all his friends for turning there back on him. I haven't read the whole article yet, but wonder what they think now?

April 25, 2010

He must've learned to lie from his mother.
Now now now ... Maybe she just couldn't see him through those fabulous rose-colored glasses she's sporting.

Anita is starting to look like the Green Hornet.

Holy Green Hornet Batman I think you are right.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: June 11, 2010, 09:27:17 PM »

Aw bizman just quit over there.  I'll miss the entertainment.

quit???????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: June 11, 2010, 09:27:59 PM »

In the people article Anita says she hasn't seen Joran since his Dad died in Feb. Yea right. And Melody and Aline are blaming all his friends for turning there back on him. I haven't read the whole article yet, but wonder what they think now?

April 25, 2010

Consider the sourse but ...

Janet

+++++++

Disposed - Patrick Vander Eem

Chapter 19:

JORAN: But there is nobody, I have never known anybody more honest than my father in my life.

PATRICK: Oh.

JORAN:  My mother, my mother can lie, y’know.

For once I agree with Joran.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: June 11, 2010, 09:28:03 PM »

Looks like they are breaking out the Kool-Aid again;

bizman  PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:05 pm         

A reported deal in the works
Apparently there is a deal in the works between Peru and Aruba concerning Joran. If reports are correct Aruba will take custody contingent on Joran revealing the whereabouts of Natalee and due to Joran's past claims being false this new deal is only valid with the truth.

If Joran is truthful he will spend 10 years in KIA prison in Aruba and all other charges will be dropped.The deal was struck when it became obvious that with Joran's truthful confession in Peru and the likelihood of him getting 20 years and 10 years credit for confessing and credit for 2 for 1 days served resulting in only 5 years in a Peruvian prison in the best of accommodations provided at the prison.If the deal goes thru Joran will spend 10 years in the KIA.

If Joran's claims of Holloway's whereabouts are false then he will serve the maximum 20 years in a Peruvian prison without any luxuries at all.Authorities have said no more tail chasing in the Holloway case.

It is reported that in order for Joran to accept the deal he is demanding that in return for spending an additional 5 years in prison that he be offered the following: after spending 6 months in KIA that he gets supervised bi-weekly weekend furloughs to his mothers house and be allowed to play poker on his furloughs and then after 18 months of supervised furloughs that he be able to participate in a work release program thru the week.Under such a deal Joran would spend Sun-thru-Thurs at KIA from 6 p.m. til 6 a.m. locked up and from 6 a.m. Fri-thru 6 p.m. Sun on unsupervised furlough.

It sounds as if LE is attempting to kill two birds with one stone and give out more than the required Peruvian punishment with a chance for Joran to rehabilitate himself.

As stated its only a report and a starting point for LE in these negotiations.It sounds like a fair deal.Only time will tell what deal will be made.

Is there any truth to this?
Would be absolutely crazy...
Since it was posted at RU ... I'd say zero credibility.  And no one there could come up with a source ..

wonderwoman  PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:51 pm         

Scroll to fourth post down:

http://www.vol.nl/viewtopic.php?p=4505918

OH LORDY!  that is one evil woman.....does anyone remember when the worst thing I could think to say to her without getting banned was to tell her to GO EAT A BUG!!!!  LOL.....I was so angry.......

I do remember that.  One night she had some kind of avatar that was a baby made out of some kind of fruit stuff.  I had had maybe a glass too much of wine that night and I asked her if that was a picture of hers and Deepak's baby.  I almost got banned by the blowfly.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: June 11, 2010, 09:29:18 PM »

Perhaps that is why he is holding his right hand like Nathan Lane in `Bird Cage` in the coffee cup video? He hurt it.

Carpe, I was not the only one who saw that then.  I was wondering about it.  It almost looked as if it had a broken bone the way he was holding it.
I only see his swolen left hand.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1565 on: June 11, 2010, 09:30:06 PM »

*  Hi guy... care for a biscuit?

* Oh, there is a camera. I can always find one if I am in the room.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: June 11, 2010, 09:30:53 PM »

April 25, 2010

Now now now ... Maybe she just couldn't see him through those fabulous rose-colored glasses she's sporting.

She really is.  I bet she is going to get green around the gills if Joran starts telling about what she and her friends did to help his case.  Remember her having Freddy over for a pep talk?  Ah hah.  Remember when Beth went to their house and Paulus was broke out in a sweat and old Anita Hornet was all cool, calm and collected talking about her delicious sporter and patting and hutting Beth like she actually had a beating heart.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: June 11, 2010, 09:31:44 PM »

I just can't get over Anita out partying in Aruba.  She has the nerve of a government mule.

There are two girls dead for heaven's sake and her son is responsible and she is partying
with Richard Gere.  Beats all.

She's cold. 

And we wonder why Joran is such a cold and calculating jerk.  Like Mommy.  I have always said she was the more evil of the 2 parents.

Fertile potting soil for the nuturing & growing of the Aruban Misogymist Plantain ...
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: June 11, 2010, 09:32:23 PM »

April 25, 2010

She really is.  I bet she is going to get green around the gills if Joran starts telling about what she and her friends did to help his case.  Remember her having Freddy over for a pep talk?  Ah hah.  Remember when Beth went to their house and Paulus was broke out in a sweat and old Anita Hornet was all cool, calm and collected talking about her delicious sporter and patting and hutting Beth like she actually had a beating heart.
In this picture looks that Joran stole his mother's hair color. :0
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: June 11, 2010, 09:32:36 PM »

Perhaps that is why he is holding his right hand like Nathan Lane in `Bird Cage` in the coffee cup video? He hurt it.

Carpe, I was not the only one who saw that then.  I was wondering about it.  It almost looked as if it had a broken bone the way he was holding it.

Look at the right hand.  It is almost dangling, like there are broken phalangeal bones

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: June 11, 2010, 09:34:04 PM »

for some reason LE peru didnt release this video so he could continue with his lie and get caught. he just was 4 minutes outside the room.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: June 11, 2010, 09:34:55 PM »

Looks like they are breaking out the Kool-Aid again;

bizman  PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:05 pm         

A reported deal in the works
Apparently there is a deal in the works between Peru and Aruba concerning Joran. If reports are correct Aruba will take custody contingent on Joran revealing the whereabouts of Natalee and due to Joran's past claims being false this new deal is only valid with the truth.

If Joran is truthful he will spend 10 years in KIA prison in Aruba and all other charges will be dropped.The deal was struck when it became obvious that with Joran's truthful confession in Peru and the likelihood of him getting 20 years and 10 years credit for confessing and credit for 2 for 1 days served resulting in only 5 years in a Peruvian prison in the best of accommodations provided at the prison.If the deal goes thru Joran will spend 10 years in the KIA.

If Joran's claims of Holloway's whereabouts are false then he will serve the maximum 20 years in a Peruvian prison without any luxuries at all.Authorities have said no more tail chasing in the Holloway case.

It is reported that in order for Joran to accept the deal he is demanding that in return for spending an additional 5 years in prison that he be offered the following: after spending 6 months in KIA that he gets supervised bi-weekly weekend furloughs to his mothers house and be allowed to play poker on his furloughs and then after 18 months of supervised furloughs that he be able to participate in a work release program thru the week.Under such a deal Joran would spend Sun-thru-Thurs at KIA from 6 p.m. til 6 a.m. locked up and from 6 a.m. Fri-thru 6 p.m. Sun on unsupervised furlough.

It sounds as if LE is attempting to kill two birds with one stone and give out more than the required Peruvian punishment with a chance for Joran to rehabilitate himself.

As stated its only a report and a starting point for LE in these negotiations.It sounds like a fair deal.Only time will tell what deal will be made.

Is there any truth to this?
Would be absolutely crazy...
Since it was posted at RU ... I'd say zero credibility.  And no one there could come up with a source ..

wonderwoman  PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:51 pm         

Scroll to fourth post down:

http://www.vol.nl/viewtopic.php?p=4505918

OH LORDY!  that is one evil woman.....does anyone remember when the worst thing I could think to say to her without getting banned was to tell her to GO EAT A BUG!!!!  LOL.....I was so angry.......

I do remember that.  One night she had some kind of avatar that was a baby made out of some kind of fruit stuff.  I had had maybe a glass too much of wine that night and I asked her if that was a picture of hers and Deepak's baby.  I almost got banned by the blowfly.

The BLOWFLY..............ROTFLMAO!!!hahahahaha....I do not know how my husband survived ...I can remember being in my nightie all day and no food on the table....and up all night....falling asleep at the computer.....we all just wanted Beth and Dave and Jug to find Natalee alive so badly......then the 'confession night' and so many nights there after. .............and here we are a little over 5 years later..................

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: June 11, 2010, 09:35:19 PM »

Look at the right hand.  It is almost dangling, like there are broken phalangeal bones
In the video I see that his hand is bad including when he leaves the hotel, but in the picture looks that his left hand is really bad
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1573 on: June 11, 2010, 09:35:37 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: June 11, 2010, 09:38:57 PM »

I see his right hand grabbing his pants, the left one looks bad and see the video living the hotel he carried his suitcase with the right hand and the left hand is dangling.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: June 11, 2010, 09:39:21 PM »

He's hitting walls with his hands in anger (probably his head too)

redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1576 on: June 11, 2010, 09:40:36 PM »

for some reason LE peru didnt release this video so he could continue with his lie and get caught. he just was 4 minutes outside the room.

He was waiting outside the room for 4 minutes??????

I also think he has already killed her......look at the shirt he has on, it is the one he left the hotel in.....I would figure that he took a shower after he killed her and changed his clothes....so he went to get coffee AFTER he murdered her!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: June 11, 2010, 09:41:09 PM »

Dateline.

OMG, I hate him.

Just when I think I can't hate him any more...I hate him more.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1578 on: June 11, 2010, 09:41:12 PM »

Anyone watching Dateline on NBC? JQK coming up next.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: June 11, 2010, 09:42:06 PM »

If Joran ever makes it out of Peru's infamous prison alive, they will have to shim his rectum with a 25# boneless ham. 

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.