May 29, 2024, 05:31:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #837 6/10/10 - 6/12/10  (Read 462301 times)
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1740 on: June 12, 2010, 01:43:57 AM »

Thanks, CBB. That is the face of a Van der Sloot carrying guilt.

Yes, Hat it is!

Did you notice the guard shake him in the elevator? It was sort of like a "buck up" shake, but it seemed to confuse Joran a little. He seems out of it from the time he steps out of the vehicle!

I think they were playing "good cop/bad cop" with him.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: June 12, 2010, 01:44:02 AM »

A face of REALITY settling in...he knows he is Deep Poop.

Makes me smile.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: June 12, 2010, 01:44:31 AM »

OK, I have to ask..........

Is it OK to go take a peek at RU? I mean can your computer catch something or anything? Where do you go when you get there?

I absolutely love it when Glenda's post are brought here! Thank you Klaas!! I love seeing her slapped down!! I live so vicariously.............. sad, sad, sad...........
I usually look at the topics and go into the one with the latest post time.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: June 12, 2010, 01:45:35 AM »

A face of REALITY settling in...he knows he is in Deep Poop

Makes me smile.

pb

forgot a word...ha

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: June 12, 2010, 01:45:44 AM »

OK, I have to ask..........

Is it OK to go take a peek at RU? I mean can your computer catch something or anything? Where do you go when you get there?

I absolutely love it when Glenda's post are brought here! Thank you Klaas!! I love seeing her slapped down!! I live so vicariously.............. sad, sad, sad...........
I usually look at the topics and go into the one with the latest post time.
PS; And, of course I carry my shaman doll with me.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1745 on: June 12, 2010, 01:48:34 AM »

PERÚ MANUAL DE INSTRUCCIONES PARA EL MANEJO Joran

Junta de Aguas de la ventosa Joran sucia Gallito.
nadie va a creerle de todos modos. ustedes lo saben.
enviar el equipo de capucha oscura. no a los testigos presentes.
cuando se lo devuelva a su celda por favor no dude
cerrar de golpe alegremente clavada Joran `s gran cabeza en un cubo de orines.
Él es una vagina bastante grande. un cobarde de la forma más pura.
Él te dará Natalee `s ubicación en menos de 3 minutos.
Si todavía no, sabremos que ha estado mintiendo todo el tiempo.
Gracias por tu apoyo, Perú. Justicia y Stephany
Natalee.

Fok Aruba en el culo. repetir tres veces al día. o cuando sea necesario!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: June 12, 2010, 01:48:39 AM »

No, your computer won't catch anything if you go over there. (I don't know how to bring stuff here; look in their Anita thread, I think it's on page 13.

I went over there for the first time in forever.  Some have done a 180 degree on Joran--gee, I wonder why!  But I still detect that desire for Joran to get away with even this from a few.  At least from what little I read, it seemed some are deluding themselves that Joran will magically be allowed to go to Aruba and spin yet another yarn to torture Natalee's family yet again.  They also do not seem at all happy with Joran's current accommodations.

THey so wistfully speak of Joran being allowed to serve time in Aruba or NL.  Guess it will never dawn on them what enablers they are.  Or how toxic that "us" against "them" mentality is.  Defending the indefensible.  That's how Joran came to be where he is right now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: June 12, 2010, 01:49:18 AM »

Ah, yes, round up all the Mountain Brook kids (hell, the entire community), question the FBI while they're looking in the landfill, get Natalee's family tree - investigate all relatives, where's the life insurance policy, she ran away from home, she (and Max de Vries) have been spotted in Brazil, she was pregnant, audit the reward fund, etc. ad nauseam --

ANYBODY EXCEPT JORAN VAN DER SLOOT.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: June 12, 2010, 01:55:18 AM »

When the crowd shouts "Disgraciado" at Joran, it is not just "disgraceful" as the paper stated but more the equivalent of our "bastard" meaning that the person's very birth is a disgrace.  I don't have much Spanish but did pick out a few interesting things like that today.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1749 on: June 12, 2010, 01:55:45 AM »

No, your computer won't catch anything if you go over there. (I don't know how to bring stuff here; look in their Anita thread, I think it's on page 13.

I went over there for the first time in forever.  Some have done a 180 degree on Joran--gee, I wonder why!  But I still detect that desire for Joran to get away with even this from a few.  At least from what little I read, it seemed some are deluding themselves that Joran will magically be allowed to go to Aruba and spin yet another yarn to torture Natalee's family yet again.  They also do not seem at all happy with Joran's current accommodations.

THey so wistfully speak of Joran being allowed to serve time in Aruba or NL.  Guess it will never dawn on them what enablers they are.  Or how toxic that "us" against "them" mentality is.  Defending the indefensible.  That's how Joran came to be where he is right now.

You know, Anna, that's really amazing when you think about it. Joran has caused so much trouble for that island! You'd think they would want him anywhere BUT Aruba!
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: June 12, 2010, 01:57:12 AM »

Hi, Misgivings!  I don't think I was too hard on her; I mean, she did once offer me shelter from a hurricane as well as diet Coke (which I have now been off since October!), and I know she really highly values my opinion, so I gave it to her.

CBB, don't make me report you to the moderator.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1751 on: June 12, 2010, 01:59:42 AM »

OK, I'm tying a rope around my ankle and tossing it in the cage. If I'm not back in 10 minutes.......... PULL monkeys, PULL !!!!

Gas Mask...................... Check
Nose clothespinned......... Check
Lysol............................ Check

I'm ready! Off to RU!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: June 12, 2010, 02:02:42 AM »

Ah, yes, round up all the Mountain Brook kids (hell, the entire community), question the FBI while they're looking in the landfill, get Natalee's family tree - investigate all relatives, where's the life insurance policy, she ran away from home, she (and Max de Vries) have been spotted in Brazil, she was pregnant, audit the reward fund, etc. ad nauseam --

ANYBODY EXCEPT JORAN VAN DER SLOOT.

Exactly!  Poor Joran was just the victim of some sort of attack on the part of Beth for no reason at all, etc.  Whole threads of disparaging remarks about the Mountainbrook kids just because they happened to be on the same trip as Joran's victim.  Not to mention whole threads about some of us like Yours Truly, lol.

The excessive lengths some went to in order to protect and defend Joran is truly strange.  That's what causd me to so they would cheer for the germs in a Drano commercial that Wreck finds so funny.

But it happens in all high profile cases it seems.  That was one of my biggest shocks in all this.  I had no idea how cruel and downright evil people could be.
I've learned a lot about that in the last five years as have we all.  This was my first crime investigation on the internet and I just had no idea that people would side with just plain wrong.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: June 12, 2010, 02:09:46 AM »

Hi, Misgivings!  I don't think I was too hard on her; I mean, she did once offer me shelter from a hurricane as well as diet Coke (which I have now been off since October!), and I know she really highly values my opinion, so I gave it to her.

CBB, don't make me report you to the moderator.
I am glad you found her then when she was sober. She just always sounds like she has been smoking something when she speaks.
I am just so damn upset that Joran is getting his own private cell at the prison after the way he brutally murdered Stephany. I do not feel sorry for this punk at all, and I cannot stop myself from thinking about the horror poor Stephany went through at the hands of her killer. I doubt if this monster could take one minute of the same torment, so put him where he belongs with all the other low life murderers and scum bags. If ever I saw a spokesperson/model for Abortion Posters, he would be it.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1754 on: June 12, 2010, 02:10:23 AM »

I think that JORAN is going to be the next " White Meat" in Peru Prison

I don't think he will survive but months, if that - in Peruvian Prison.
He has the entire worlds attention right now of inquiring minds. Can you imagine the rush of news being said back and forth between the " Prisoners" being held in Peru for life. They can't wait to see this baby faced boy ...they are designing his destiny as we type - here on SM.
Video from 2008 - Inside Peruvian Prison - National Geographic. One guard to monitor " 100" inmates. 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SWCEiNZfnz0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SWCEiNZfnz0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

As Klaas said it - Joran picked the Wrong Country. He did and He I think will not walk ever after this point on. There will not be a LA LA  Land for him to escape - to hide. His Father can no long pull strings. He is game over. His work is over. He may be portrayed in media as this little rich boy - whining. This time " NO One Cares" He is not in Aruba anymore...his wealth, his don't you know who I am, is of no meaning.
The Natives of Peru came to the streets and made Voodoo Dolls - of HIM.  That alone is " Your Death is imminent" here within our people.

Natalee and Stephany I think soon will have their Justice.
I feel he has other victims yet to be known...  I do not believe Joran will ever tell where Natalee is .. I don't think its within his conscience to tell. Its his own private " keepsake" and he will never offer the truth- its his sick mind and way of spitting on society and as well Beth. He is too self serving to ever admit what truly happened to Natalee or what he did with her.  (jmo)

The Guard will be helpless if the prisoners decide to bum rush Joran's Cell once he opens the door to feed him, or give him a smoke.
Not meaning to intrude Misgivings....
May I suggest a minor edit:
The Guard will be helpless if the prisoners decide to bum rush Joran's Cell bum once he opens the door to feed him, or give him a smoke.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: June 12, 2010, 02:12:13 AM »

Hi Anna,

I just never realized a whole machine would go into motion to trash a victim and family ... then someone (here I guess) suggested there was $$ behind it. It became a cottage industry, I guess. ("Work at Home in Your Underwear" opportunity!)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1756 on: June 12, 2010, 02:18:38 AM »

I think you skeeeered them darleen!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: June 12, 2010, 02:23:28 AM »

Misgivings, even if Joran has his own cell, it's still like having a cell in hell.   No heat and it is very cold.  Also high altitude, above treeline.  That's why no vegetation outside.  Often hard for us flatlanders to breathe.  No hot water.  Only water at certain times of the day.  Electric light in the hallway only.  Filth and noise everywhere.

Peru does need to keep him alive long enough to stand trial.  At least, I want him CONVICTED and not just charged.  And you can imagine what the other prisoners are shouting to him. 

And he has to know it's only going to get worse and wrose.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: June 12, 2010, 02:27:22 AM »

Hi Anna,

I just never realized a whole machine would go into motion to trash a victim and family ... then someone (here I guess) suggested there was $$ behind it. It became a cottage industry, I guess. ("Work at Home in Your Underwear" opportunity!)

Yes, remember when we found they were claiming to have only had one murder in the last 20 years in Aruba and telling that to a meeting of travel agents?  We sent all that information to those people, especially you.  Got our retraction, however limp it was.

I do so agree, Strategic Task Force to battle the truth and any resulting negative PR was up and running immediately with AHATA/ATA big money behind it.

They might have been better served to have put that money into aloe vera, lol.  At least I hope so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: June 12, 2010, 02:28:32 AM »

Well, maybe if he has time in his own company, he'll find out he's not so fascinating.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.