May 29, 2024, 04:26:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #837 6/10/10 - 6/12/10  (Read 462282 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: June 11, 2010, 11:26:42 AM »

I wonder if Joran is asking to speak to a specific Aruban official.  Does he want to tell them they better help him out or he'll let the house of cards fall.  It it's allowed, it will be interesting to see who shows up. 

If it happens, I guarantee it will be Dolph Richardson.

If it happens he has to have rock solid proof (in writing & emails).  Because if he is just going to blabber people won't believe him and say he is a liar.

I think this is where Anita enters the picture.  Anita has the information but in this case will she use it.  She doesn't have Paul to back her up anymore and she is going to have to call in some hugh favors.
Now is the time for Joran & Anita to push Pauls under the bus.
Daddy killed Natalee and buried her but I know where she is

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: June 11, 2010, 11:27:40 AM »

I wonder if the dirty authorities from Aruba are tripping over each other to get to Joran first...to shut him up

I'll bet some are pooping their pants...........ummmmm might be a new aruban slogan............poopyourpants island

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: June 11, 2010, 11:28:44 AM »

<snip>

Canlla said Peruvian investigators were still waiting for judicial permission in order to investigate the contents of van der Sloot's computer.

"There has to be authorization from the judge to open the laptop," he said.

<snip>
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/11/peru.murder.case/index.html?hpt=T1

hmmm...this is the first time I've read this..but I don't get to read everything and got wrapped up in the live video yesterday.

Hopefully, Natalee's whereabouts are in this puter and his "information" will be irrelevant

For Gypsy DD

Thank you SS!

Yes I believe info about Natalee will be in his computer.  If he is stupid enough to stage that whole return from the coffee shop on the video he is stupid enough to keep a diary and info about her.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: June 11, 2010, 11:28:59 AM »

Let's say the doorway video supports his story.

Scenario 1:

Let's say he really does go out for coffee ... he comes back, enters the room, she is awake now and knows he has stolen from her, starts screaming at him in anger, demands that he leave the room.

He backs out of the room quickly, still holding the coffee. He knocks to make her let him back in. She doesn't.

He goes and gets the manager, and the manager opens the door with a key.

The confrontation occurs then and he runs away soon after.

The problem then is the shirt. How can he leave the hotel wearing the same shirt he had on when he killed her? Wouldn't it be bloody?

So Scenario 1 is not possible.

Therefore the going-out-for-coffee thing is a setup. He intends to come back with coffee, be locked out, get the management to open the door for him, and engage the management as a witness to the discovery.

So why didn't he do that?  It was a decent plan.

Why did he go into the room with the coffee in his hand and then come out again? Did he remember a piece of evidence he had to hide?

And why DIDN'T he do the drama after he had the manager unlock the door?

This is what I don't get.

I think scenario 2, but he spotted the camera outside the door before he could pull it off.  Maybe he continued with the plan on the off chance that the camera was not recording?  :dunno:

I think we need to be careful not to give him too much credit for thinking this through with any logic or reality-based analysis. I think he was grasping at straws, not everyone runs in circles in a panic, and Aruba allowed him to believe that even sorry lies with little logic could get him off.

I think his mind at those moments was likely telling him he could pull this off again and he's praying that he can.

He's so psychotic that we likely can never draw logical conclusions from his actions.
Paying what he owed on the room, then turning in the key would have meant staff entering to clean the room, which he did not want because he needed more time for his getaway.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: June 11, 2010, 11:29:53 AM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Felcomercio.pe&sl=es&tl=en

Confessed murderer of Stephany Flores would be transferred in the next few hours in jail. Juez denunció a quienes llevaron a la frontera a holandés por considerar que tenían conocimiento del crimen Judge denounced those who took to the border to Netherlands on the grounds that they were aware of the crime

The Dutchman citizen Joran van der Sloot was denounced by the alleged crimes of murder and against property in the form of simple theft after admitting he murdered Stephany Flores .

Así lo estableció el magistrado del Juzgado Penal de Turno Permanente de la Corte de Lima, Juan Buendía Valenzuela, quien le abrió instrucción con mandato de detención a Joran van der Sloot. This is established the judge of the court in Time Permanent Court of Lima, Juan Buendia Valenzuela, who opened his statement with an arrest warrant for Joran van der Sloot.

De acuerdo al comunicado del Poder Judicial, Buendía acogió la denuncia fiscal según la cual Van der Sloot habría asesinado a Flores Ramírez “con ferocidad y gran crueldad”. According to the statement of the Judiciary, Buendia welcomed the prosecutor's report according to which Van der Sloot would have killed Ramirez Flores "with great ferocity and cruelty."

“En la madrugada de hoy el magistrado tomó las generales de ley al ciudadano de nacionalidad holandesa de 22 años de edad y, minutos después, ofició a las autoridades del Instituto Nacional Penitenciario (Inpe) para que cumplan con internarlo en un centro de penitenciario”, indicó el comunicado. "At dawn today, the judge took the general law to the Netherlands national citizen 22 years of age and, minutes later, authorities officiated at the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE) to comply with an outpatient center in a prison" , the statement said.

MÁS DENUNCIADOS REPORTED MORE
La denuncia también comprende a John Williams, John Oswaldo Aparcana Pisconte ya Carlos Alberto Uribe Pretil. The complaint also includes John Williams, John Oswaldo Aparcana Pisconte and Carlos Alberto Uribe parapet. A los tres se les acusa por el presunto delito de omisión de denuncia. The three are accused by the alleged failure to report crime.

El magistrado consideró que Williams, Aparcana Pisconte y Uribe facilitaron el transporte al holandés teniendo, supuestamente, conocimiento de su crimen. The magistrate found that Williams, Uribe Aparcana Pisconte and helped with transportation to the Netherlands have, allegedly, knowledge of his crime.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: June 11, 2010, 11:29:56 AM »

I wonder if Joran is asking to speak to a specific Aruban official.  Does he want to tell them they better help him out or he'll let the house of cards fall.  It it's allowed, it will be interesting to see who shows up. 

If it happens he has to have rock solid proof (in writing & emails).  Because if he is just going to blabber people won't believe him and say he is a liar.

I think this is where Anita enters the picture.  Anita has the information but in this case will she use it.  She doesn't have Paul to back her up anymore and she is going to have to call in some hugh favors.

I was thinking just last night that life is changing dramatically for Anita and the rest of her male brood now. I seriously doubt if they will enjoy the broad support they have moving forward.

I wonder why that crackerjack journalist Renfro isn't over in Peru doing live reports on all of this? Why isn't FOX and CNN and HLN just tripping over themselves to put her on the air???

Renfro's fifteen minutes of fame is fleeting.......

I continue to stand with the girl.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: June 11, 2010, 11:31:01 AM »

I wonder if the dirty authorities from Aruba are tripping over each other to get to Joran first...to shut him up

I'll bet some are pooping their pants...........ummmmm might be a new aruban slogan............poopyourpants island

LOL Sunny.....I'm pretty sure there are many anal sphincters getting a work-out today in Aruba-ville.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: June 11, 2010, 11:31:02 AM »

Does anyone know if the LE in Peru has said what info they found on Joran's computer?

I  know they wanted forensic techs people to look at it, Aruba wanted the files...but have we heard yet what they found on his computer?  Also they should get a warrant in Aruba to check all the computers of his family and friends of the family.

Hi Gypsy.  Peru would have no jurisdiction in Aruba, just as the FBI has no jurisdiction in Aruba*.  LE from Peru cannot arrest citizens of Aruba or swear out warrants, NOR CAN THE FBI.  Only Aruban LE, would have jurisdiction.

*For all the idjits out there that keep blaming the FBI for not arresting van der Stool.

Hi wingnut. Good to hear your voice again. Hope all is well with you.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: June 11, 2010, 11:31:24 AM »

Re: the laptop. I hoped they peeked!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: June 11, 2010, 11:31:35 AM »

ARUBA DID  YOU HERE THIS ALE HE'S GOING TO BRING YOU ALL DOWN

Domain Name       setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address       201.229.29.# (Setarnet)
ISP       Setarnet
Location          Continent    :    South America
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Oranjestad
Lat/Long    :    12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Microsoft WinXP
Browser       Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 YFF35 Firefox/3.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Javascript       version 1.5
Monitor          Resolution    :    1152 x 864
Color Depth    :    24 bits

Time of Visit       Jun 11 2010 11:29:16 am
Last Page View       Jun 11 2010 11:29:16 am
Visit Length       0 seconds
Page Views       1
Referring URL      http://scaredmonkeys...dex.php?topic=8093.0
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=8093.760
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=8093.760
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time       Jun 11 2010 11:29:16 am
Visit Number       22,803,888

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: June 11, 2010, 11:32:06 AM »

Now is the time for Joran & Anita to push Pauls under the bus.
Daddy killed Natalee and buried her but I know where she is

I think that is exactly what is going to happen. I am not sure that is not what really happened.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: June 11, 2010, 11:34:40 AM »

The complaint also includes John Williams, John Oswaldo Aparcana Pisconte and Carlos Alberto Uribe parapet. A los tres se les acusa por el presunto delito de omisión de denuncia. The three are accused by the alleged failure to report crime.
_________
Wonder who these people are and what they know?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: June 11, 2010, 11:35:20 AM »

Does anyone know if the LE in Peru has said what info they found on Joran's computer?

I  know they wanted forensic techs people to look at it, Aruba wanted the files...but have we heard yet what they found on his computer?  Also they should get a warrant in Aruba to check all the computers of his family and friends of the family.

Hi Gypsy.  Peru would have no jurisdiction in Aruba, just as the FBI has no jurisdiction in Aruba*.  LE from Peru cannot arrest citizens of Aruba or swear out warrants, NOR CAN THE FBI.  Only Aruban LE, would have jurisdiction.

*For all the idjits out there that keep blaming the FBI for not arresting van der Stool.

Hi wingnut. Good to hear your voice again. Hope all is well with you.

Hey nimrod!  I am good.  Hope all is well with you too!  Maybe, finally, we get to see see justice for Natalee.  It has been a long time coming.
Dragnet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: June 11, 2010, 11:35:52 AM »

Oh Blonde, that post with the computer details just made me spit out my water.  Brilliant lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: June 11, 2010, 11:35:55 AM »

It's becoming plainly clear that Aruba dropped the ball-once again.   It's common sense.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: June 11, 2010, 11:36:05 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100611/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/van_der_sloot

Van der Sloot charged with first-degree murder and robbery

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: June 11, 2010, 11:36:43 AM »

ARUBA DID  YOU HERE THIS ALE HE'S GOING TO BRING YOU ALL DOWN

Domain Name       setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address       201.229.29.# (Setarnet)
ISP       Setarnet
Location          Continent    :    South America
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Oranjestad
Lat/Long    :    12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Microsoft WinXP
Browser       Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 YFF35 Firefox/3.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Javascript       version 1.5
Monitor          Resolution    :    1152 x 864
Color Depth    :    24 bits

Time of Visit       Jun 11 2010 11:29:16 am
Last Page View       Jun 11 2010 11:29:16 am
Visit Length       0 seconds
Page Views       1
Referring URL      http://scaredmonkeys...dex.php?topic=8093.0
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=8093.760
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=8093.760
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time       Jun 11 2010 11:29:16 am
Visit Number       22,803,888

I am not sure what this means. Can you explain it Blonde?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: June 11, 2010, 11:36:44 AM »

The complaint also includes John Williams, John Oswaldo Aparcana Pisconte and Carlos Alberto Uribe parapet. A los tres se les acusa por el presunto delito de omisión de denuncia. The three are accused by the alleged failure to report crime.
_________
Wonder who these people are and what they know?

I interpreted the rest of the article as them being the "taxi" drivers that took him to Chile...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: June 11, 2010, 11:36:47 AM »

I was thinking just last night that life is changing dramatically for Anita and the rest of her male brood now. I seriously doubt if they will enjoy the broad support they have moving forward.

I wonder why that crackerjack journalist Renfro isn't over in Peru doing live reports on all of this? Why isn't FOX and CNN and HLN just tripping over themselves to put her on the air???

Renfro's fifteen minutes of fame is fleeting.......

She would never travel there by herself especially being a Joran supporter.  If she starts spewing her crap out on TV that Joran is innocent and I have talked to many people in Peru and they said so too she will be harmed.

She is an American Traitor and she will have to live with that title the rest of her life.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: June 11, 2010, 11:41:17 AM »

Thank you SS!

Yes I believe info about Natalee will be in his computer.  If he is stupid enough to stage that whole return from the coffee shop on the video he is stupid enough to keep a diary and info about her.

In a way I hope there is, but on the other hand, I am almost afraid of what they will find on there. If my suspicions are right there may be much more than any of us want to know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.