May 29, 2024, 03:59:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #837 6/10/10 - 6/12/10  (Read 462275 times)
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: June 11, 2010, 01:31:09 PM »

Judicial complaint with Joran Van der Sloot for murder perpetrated against Flores Stephany

Lima (Peru.com) .- A judge of the court in Time Permanent Court of Lima, Juan Buendia Valenzuela opened mandated instruction for the arrest of Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot on suspicion of homicide crimes and against heritage in the form of simple theft, to the detriment of Stephany Ramirez Flores.

In the early hours of Friday, Buendía took the general law to the Netherlands national citizen 22 years of age and, minutes later, authorities officiated at the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE) to comply with an outpatient center in a prison.

According to the prosecutor's report, the same that was presented about 04:00 hours, Van der Sloot Ramírez Flores would have killed with the aggravation of having acted with great ferocity and cruelty, as provided in Article 108 of the Criminal Code, paragraphs 1 and 3, which defines the crime of murder.

The instruction autoapertorio also includes brothers John Williams and John Oswaldo Aparcana Pisconte, and Carlos Alberto Uribe parapet, who were processed with limited subpoena for the crime of failure to report the same according to the Penal Code punishes a penalty of not more than two years in prison.

The charges against those defendants is for facilitating the transport of Van der Sloot Nazca to Tacna, allegedly for having knowledge of the offense it would have been incurred and have not reported this to the authorities.

After taking the general law to the accused, the judge ruled that Buendia Valenzuela dossier is sent to the Bureau of Parties of the Court of Lima, so that, via the random system, designating the Criminal Court Inmates in Jail that take the case.

http://www.peru.com/noticias/PORTADA20100611/101706/Poder-Judicial-denuncia-a-Joran-Van-der-Sloot-por-homicidio-calificado-en-agravio-de-Stephany-Flores-
My guess is the taxi drivers are patsy's like the 2 black security guards were.
Now, the taxi drivers will be sentenced to Life in prision and the monster to 35 years.

So, 2 more lives to add to the list of those that Joran has taken.  Sad.  Very sad.  Aruba could have prevented all of this.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: June 11, 2010, 01:31:39 PM »

There isn't a chance in he!! Peru will let Joran go to Aruba to tell them where Natalee is......never gonna happen. They may let the Aruban authorities visit him, but he will not be leaving Peru for a long time, if ever.
JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: June 11, 2010, 01:32:02 PM »

Can someone please save the image of him and his blankie in their photobucket and post it?  I don't have photobucket.  TYIA!

http://www.peru.com/noticias/portada20100611/101725/Trasladan-a-holandes-Joran-van-der-Sloot-a-la-carceleta-de-Palacio-de-Justicia

Thank you Klaas.  He is going to look so cute entering Castro Castro with his blankie.  I bet they have some nice welcoming gifts for him there as well. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: June 11, 2010, 01:32:26 PM »

JORAN LIES.

He is sending a message to those in ARUBA and he hopes to spend his time in a DUTCH run prison.

HE MUST be tried for this murder alone in PERU.

This is all a game being played out by JORAN and his DUTCH white trash attorney's.
   The EVIL people who have supported Joran all along are at work in all of this.
Game playing DUTCH need to be put in there place ...
They are so discusting I want a boycott of EVERYTHING DUTCH !!

So, you want to boycot me?
I'm Dutch too, you know.

It's not nice to generalize.

I have never seen any Dutch Citizens doing anything about any of this..
Weak.. Very Weak .. Absolutely no control over your government officials or judicial system that allows for a full 12 years for murder.

Answer to your question is yes because of lack on the citizens part.
In various cases of Americans harmed ..

Max.. A young child .. Aruba
Amy Bradley .. Dutch cruise ship.. Aruba-Curraco
Natalee..Aruba
George Smith ..Dutch cruise ship
Mansur.. U.S. put him in prison and the Dutch Government attorneys got him out.

I can keep naming names but let me just say this ..
Legal Drugs..
Human trafficking and the sale of women into forced human servitude under the guise of legal prostitution.
A political party that supports kids having sex with adults at age 10 !! and it was actually voted on !! How discusting is that ?? 

Why the citizens of the Netherland never stand up to the government ?
Weak

Edward, You are just bveing rude.  What have the citizens of California done about all those judges who give early and repeated releases of sex offenders?  Don't know who I mean?  Just read the list in the threads here.

Maybe you should concern yourself with the same situation closer to home.  Didn't you folks also "lose" track of some 36,000 sex offenders in recent years?

The average citizen alone can't do much and legislation takes a very long time to enact.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: June 11, 2010, 01:32:29 PM »

JORAN LIES.

He is sending a message to those in ARUBA and he hopes to spend his time in a DUTCH run prison.

This is all a game being played out by JORAN and his DUTCH white trash attorney's.

I'm Dutch too, you know.

I have never seen any Dutch Citizens doing anything about any of this..
Weak.. Very Weak .. Absolutely no control over your government officials or judicial system that allows for a full 12 years for murder.

Answer to your question is yes because of lack on the citizens part.
In various cases of Americans harmed ..

Max.. A young child .. Aruba
Amy Bradley .. Dutch cruise ship.. Aruba-Curraco
Natalee..Aruba
George Smith ..Dutch cruise ship
Mansur.. U.S. put him in prison and the Dutch Government attorneys got him out.

I can keep naming names but let me just say this ..
Legal Drugs..
Human trafficking and the sale of women into forced human servitude under the guise of legal prostitution.
A political party that supports kids having sex with adults at age 10 !! and it was actually voted on !! How discusting is that ?? 

Why the citizens of the Netherland never stand up to the government ?
Weak

My goodness, you are pathetic.
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: June 11, 2010, 01:33:28 PM »

JORAN LIES.

I'm Dutch too, you know.

Please ignore it Jo-An!  

I'm glad you're here!  And I'm sorry that you were offended by that comment.

The games people play, they never stop.  Can't help but wonder if Edward has made that comment over at BFN?

There are American traitors that have been very active in defending Joran and contributing to the cover up also.

BTW...Thanks for the update on the SBS 6 show yesterday, I was off looking at other things when you responded...just wanted you to know I appreciated it!

Thanks, texasmom!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: June 11, 2010, 01:34:29 PM »

Good day, Everyone!!

I know I've taught y'all some great Southern expressions over the years, but there's one I've never used here or anywhere else, way too unladylike and makes no grammatical sense at all--however, it connotates a feeling of exhilaration universal to everyone:  HOT DAMN!!!!

Why, Darleen, we Southern ladies have been known to utter those words in a very ladylike manner. lol
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: June 11, 2010, 01:35:03 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73782.php

Google translation:

OM Aruba wants authorities speak Peru

June 11, 2010, 13:00 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article  
Print this article  

ORANGE CITY - The Public Prosecutor (OM) in Aruba with the Peruvian authorities want to talk about the statements of Joran van Sloot (22) concerning the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in 2005.

The prosecution has told the media that Joran is willing to provide information about Natalee. However, before they "one or two men steer towards Peru" would like the OM official confirmation, says Advocate General Taco Stein this newspaper this morning. "We are furious struggle to get in touch with them. So far, however, without result. "
Joran, who is suspected of the murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores, stuck in Lima, Peru. International media reported that he has told his interrogators that he has information about the location of the body of Holloway. He would however this information only to Aruban authorities want to pass.

The confession by Joran made this week about his involvement in the murder of Flores, may not be used in court. This allows his Peruvian lawyer Maximo Altez which an application to the court submitted to confession inadmissible to explain. There would be no lawyer during the hearing have been present. Tomorrow closing date on which the police investigation must be completed and Joran should be formally indicted. Based on the indictment or a court decides there should be a process.

Press
The renewed attention to the Holloway case, the American press has given rise again to travel to Aruba. There is a correspondent for CNN settled and are the creators of NBC's Dateline program available. Dutch media have not yet been identified. The U.S. media are particularly interested in an interview with Joran's mother, Anita van der Sloot. She is currently on the island and not, as previously suggested, in Peru. Last night she was at the party at the Marriott Hotel organized by the Aruba International Film Festival. Meanwhile, an early friend of Joran seek publicity. She has written a diary about her relationship with Joran, just before he met Natalee. U.S. media would be interested in the diary and is willing to pay.

Also in Peru remains the media coverage of the case remains high. Again there are pictures published security of Joran in the hotel where Flores was killed. The photograph shows that Joran on the morning after he met the woman, leaving the hotel room with two cups of coffee in his hand. He pulls the door shut, walks away and then returns. He gives the impression that he has forgotten his key and knocks on the door half-heartedly. Meanwhile, he looks around and looks at the security camera. Joran then goes away and comes back minutes later with a hotel employee who opens the room for him. The presumption is that Flores was already dead at that time.

Anita was at a PARTY LAST NIGHT ??????????????????????????????

And we wonder where the sporter learned a conscience is just extra unnecessary baggage??????????????

OFF WITH HER HEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow..just Wow!

I thought earlier they reported she was in Peru.  Must have been a mistake.  There must be alot of loose ends she has to tie up in Aruba.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: June 11, 2010, 01:35:17 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73782.php

Google translation:

OM Aruba wants authorities speak Peru

June 11, 2010, 13:00 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article  
Print this article  

ORANGE CITY - The Public Prosecutor (OM) in Aruba with the Peruvian authorities want to talk about the statements of Joran van Sloot (22) concerning the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in 2005.

The prosecution has told the media that Joran is willing to provide information about Natalee. However, before they "one or two men steer towards Peru" would like the OM official confirmation, says Advocate General Taco Stein this newspaper this morning. "We are furious struggle to get in touch with them. So far, however, without result. "
Joran, who is suspected of the murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores, stuck in Lima, Peru. International media reported that he has told his interrogators that he has information about the location of the body of Holloway. He would however this information only to Aruban authorities want to pass.

The confession by Joran made this week about his involvement in the murder of Flores, may not be used in court. This allows his Peruvian lawyer Maximo Altez which an application to the court submitted to confession inadmissible to explain. There would be no lawyer during the hearing have been present. Tomorrow closing date on which the police investigation must be completed and Joran should be formally indicted. Based on the indictment or a court decides there should be a process.

Press
The renewed attention to the Holloway case, the American press has given rise again to travel to Aruba. There is a correspondent for CNN settled and are the creators of NBC's Dateline program available. Dutch media have not yet been identified. The U.S. media are particularly interested in an interview with Joran's mother, Anita van der Sloot. She is currently on the island and not, as previously suggested, in Peru. Last night she was at the party at the Marriott Hotel organized by the Aruba International Film Festival. Meanwhile, an early friend of Joran seek publicity. She has written a diary about her relationship with Joran, just before he met Natalee. U.S. media would be interested in the diary and is willing to pay.

Also in Peru remains the media coverage of the case remains high. Again there are pictures published security of Joran in the hotel where Flores was killed. The photograph shows that Joran on the morning after he met the woman, leaving the hotel room with two cups of coffee in his hand. He pulls the door shut, walks away and then returns. He gives the impression that he has forgotten his key and knocks on the door half-heartedly. Meanwhile, he looks around and looks at the security camera. Joran then goes away and comes back minutes later with a hotel employee who opens the room for him. The presumption is that Flores was already dead at that time.

Anita was at a PARTY LAST NIGHT ??????????????????????????????

And we wonder where the sporter learned a conscience is just extra unnecessary baggage??????????????

OFF WITH HER HEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has been very involved with the Film Festival and so has Valentijn.  You know how important it is to "hobknob" with Richard Gere Wink
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: June 11, 2010, 01:35:58 PM »

There isn't a chance in he!! Peru will let Joran go to Aruba to tell them where Natalee is......never gonna happen. They may let the Aruban authorities visit him, but he will not be leaving Peru for a long time, if ever.
JMO

I agree, he can tell them when the Aruban authorities visit him.
grrrrrrrrrrr

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #950 on: June 11, 2010, 01:36:03 PM »

Joran van der Sloot is now detained in the courthouse lockup
Confessed murderer of Stephany Flores will be transferred in the coming hours Castro Castro prison. Netherlands will be in the same flag as the Colombian hit man accused of killing Myriam Fefer

Friday June 11, 2010 - 11:22 a.m.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/493277/joran-van-der-sloot-ya-esta-detenido-carceleta-palacio-justicia

NR you are quicker than FOX...you go girl!!

WOW that video is compelling. Looking at that it's not hard to expect he's banging his head against walls.
Kinda looks like a burro being unloaded from a truck.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #951 on: June 11, 2010, 01:36:07 PM »

The U.S. media are particularly interested in an interview with Joran's mother, Anita van der Sloot. She is currently on the island and not, as previously suggested, in Peru. Last night she was at the party at the Marriott Hotel organized by the Aruba International Film Festival. Meanwhile, an early friend of Joran seek publicity. She has written a diary about her relationship with Joran, just before he met Natalee. U.S. media would be interested in the diary and is willing to pay.

One American media outlet pays that fat cow even one American dollar....

I will personally form a group to come and picket your offices.

How disgusting.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: June 11, 2010, 01:36:23 PM »

JMO

They need to have one of the coke smugglers at the prison to place him in a waterboard position and give him a nasal wash with coca-cola.  I bet he would spill everything.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: June 11, 2010, 01:36:50 PM »

JORAN LIES.

I'm Dutch too, you know.

Jo-An, I want to thank you for all you have brought to this forum, and continue to bring..often things are said out of frustration.....not a good excuse....but it's true....we have fought for over 5 years for justice.

Thanks, I know but I think generalization is a bad, bad thing.
We have over 16 million people living here and not one of them is the same.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: June 11, 2010, 01:37:07 PM »

Picture of Joran coming out of back of Ambulance at this link as well)

Move to Dutchman Joran van der Sloot of the courthouse lockup

Lima (Peru.com) .- Amid tight security, the citizen Joran van der Sloot Netherlands, accused of murdering the child Stephany Flores, was transferred from the headquarters of the Public Prosecutor to the lockup of the Judiciary.

Van der Sloot came on board an ambulance along with other detainees to the holding cells located in the courthouse, partially covered with a blanket but without hiding her face amid a large police deployment.
There will remain set until his transfer to a prison in the capital.

Remember that the judge of Criminal Court of Lima Time, Juan Buendia, opened instruction arrest warrant against Van der Sloot on suspicion of homicide crimes against property and, in the form of simple theft, to the detriment of Stephany Flores.

For this crime, Van der Sloot could spend the rest of his life in prison, because the penalty is life imprisonment.

http://www.peru.com/noticias/portada20100611/101725/Trasladan-a-holandes-Joran-van-der-Sloot-a-la-carceleta-de-Palacio-de-Justicia
sounds to me like he is going to be detained in the sick ward of the jail, dammit.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: June 11, 2010, 01:37:24 PM »

Good day, Everyone!!

I know I've taught y'all some great Southern expressions over the years, but there's one I've never used here or anywhere else, way too unladylike and makes no grammatical sense at all--however, it connotates a feeling of exhilaration universal to everyone:  HOT DAMN!!!!

hahahahaha....well then I guess I am unladylike.....and make no grammatical sense.........I use HOT DAMN here and often!  LOL  FYI I also say fixin'!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: June 11, 2010, 01:38:19 PM »

The complaint also includes John Williams, John Oswaldo Aparcana Pisconte and Carlos Alberto Uribe parapet. A los tres se les acusa por el presunto delito de omisión de denuncia. The three are accused by the alleged failure to report crime.
_________
Wonder who these people are and what they know?
I think they are the Cab drivers.

Yes, they are the taxi drivers. I'll try and find the website I found it on earlier.

thanks seeme....the John Williams name throws me though....was he just along for the ride?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #957 on: June 11, 2010, 01:38:41 PM »

Considering her attorney has broken his silence ... could it be that Beth Holloway will now be speaking out?  In other words ... the FBI directive is now a non-issue.

Janet

++++++

Holloway attorney details van der Sloot sting
John Q. Kelly set up suspect, who said he would show Holloway’s remains

By Mike Celizic
TODAYshow.com contributor
updated 2 hours, 41 minutes ago

An attorney for Natalee Holloway's mother spent more than six hours on two occasions trying to get Joran van der Sloot to divulge the location in Aruba of her daughter’s remains, first on his own, then with the help of the FBI. He lured van der Sloot with $100 and the promise of $25,000 more, he tells TODAY.

Van der Sloot, who is under arrest in Peru for the murder of the 21-year-old daughter of a prominent local family, has been suspected almost from the beginning of being responsible for Holloway’s death in Aruba five years ago.

Attorney John Q. Kelly says he walked away from his meetings with van der Sloot having no doubt that the suspect is a psychopath. ....

Read more:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37635627/ns/today-today_people/#ixzz0qZ1tI5xl

Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway, speaks at morning news conference on center named for daughter
By Mary Orndorff -- The Birmingham News
June 08, 2010, 10:36AM

Holloway was planning to answer questions about the center until news of Van der Sloot's confession broke this morning, said Janine Vaccarello, co-founder of the center.There was an "FBI directive" that Holloway not discuss her daughter's or any van der Sloot cases, according to Vaccarello.Van der Sloot has been charged by federal prosecutors in Alabama with trying to extort $250,000 from Holloway's family in exchange for information about what happened to her.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/06/natalee_holloways_mother_beth_3.html

I sure hope Beth let out a big, "HOT DAMN" when she heard the news.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: June 11, 2010, 01:39:25 PM »

PJ start ordering murder trial against Van der Sloot

The judiciary ordered the detention of Joran van der Sloot at the beginning of criminal proceedings for the murder of the young Peruvian Stephany Flores.

The criminal court on duty Juan Buendia Valenzuela found that the Dutchman is processed as the author of the alleged crimes of murder and theft following this simple fact.
The judge also realized in this process, under a subpoena in restricted-brothers John William and John Osvaldo Aparcana and Carlos Alberto Uribe Pretell for the alleged crime of failure to report for facilitating the transport of Van der Sloot to Tacna, Nazca and not informing the proper authorities.
At dawn today the judge Buendía general law took the Dutchman and this morning was taken to the lockup of the Judiciary while determining the penalty to which will be held.

http://www.radionacional.com.pe/index.php?option=com_content&task=view_notp&id=34641&ncid=13

I STILL interpret this to mean the "taxi" driver brothers who took Joran from Peru to Chile.

Me too-the 'cabbies'.

But who is the third person John William?

It is written like this:
brothers John William and John Osvaldo Aparcana and Carlos Alberto Uribe Pretell
but I think what is meant is this:
brothers John William Aparcana and John Osvaldo Aparcana and Carlos Alberto Uribe Pretell

I think John William and John Osvaldo are the Aparcana brothers? 

But I could be wrong.  I have been wrong before.  I will be wrong again.  Razz

thanks wing...now that makes sense

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: June 11, 2010, 01:39:57 PM »

He's on the move to Prison!

Van der Sloot left the lockup of the Judiciary. The Dutchman would be moved to the Castro Castro prison.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.