June 07, 2024, 06:19:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 271903 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: January 01, 2012, 10:07:52 PM »

btw like my mouse....could be kc...hehe

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: January 02, 2012, 12:30:03 AM »

It looks like it will repeat at 1 a.m. on TLC

For those who missed the show, here is the schedule for repeats:

It was so well done. Sister gave a good summary a few posts back.

I think you'll be glad you watched it.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #702 on: January 02, 2012, 08:08:42 AM »

I almost forgot about it and turned it on about 5 minutes in. It was well done and the anger that Dr. G feels that this murder was not given justice is so apparent. She is a wonderful lady and the care she has for Caylee is obvious. I found it interesting that no comment was made about the jurors by her, I have a feeling she had an opinion and it was much like ours.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: January 02, 2012, 09:11:59 AM »

"Some bodies scream at you, others whisper," said Dr. G as she methodically went through the autopsy of Caylee.  She brings on board other experts, including one who specializes in children.  She takes the circumstantial evidence along with the scientific evidence and renders a decision.  Determing factors for her . . . duct tape on the face (not one piece, but three), the mother does not report the death for 31 days (even mother's strung out on drugs react differently she said), the body is dumped like garbage.  This is not a drowning -- in the last few years she has had 124 drownings of children and 100% of those cases all the children were sent to the hospital in hopes the child could be revived, because there is no way of telling how long the child has not been breathing even if their bodies are stiff.  She is admant is it a homicide.  There is no chloform in the bones because the bones are first dried as in no bone marrow and secondly, chloform disapiates within hours.  In her opinion, the duct tape was applied minutes after death or prior to death and she bases this on the fact that the jaw bone was still attached to the skull when in decomposition it will automatically fall away from the skull.  The defense's coroner in fact took the skull apart and it then fell apart, which Dr. G. said would happen and there was no need to take the skull apart because you could clearly see everything in the skull which was nothing, because the bones were dried.  Animals did indeed gnaw on the bones of Caylee as there were marks indicating that had happened. 
I believe this is showing again . . . if you missed it, try to watch . . . it is so compelling again that this was homicide.
Thank you Sister.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: January 02, 2012, 09:19:12 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/caylee-anthony-dr-g-rips-criticism-that-caylees-autopsy-was-shoddy.html
Caylee Anthony: Dr. G rips criticism that Caylee’s autopsy was shoddy
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. G: Medical Examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia, Jose Baez, Orlando Sentinel, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on January, 1 2012 9:42 PM Discuss This: Comments(172)

::snipping2::
The special, “Dr. G: Inside the Caylee Anthony Case,” noted that the child’s skull fell apart when defense expert Spitz opened it.

“He broke it. He caused a fracture and it fell it apart, and then he has the nerve to call my work shoddy?” Garavaglia asked incredulously.

“There was no reason to open that skull,” Garavaglia said. “We could clearly see in the skull.”

Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder in her daughter’s death. Garavaglia said that she doesn’t deal with guilt or innocence in her work, yet she seemed incredulous at the outcome.

“I don’t understand people who think Elvis is still alive. I don’t understand people who think we never landed on the moon,” Garavaglia said. “I don’t get those people. So I don’t get these people either,” she said of the jury.

“I can tell you it was a homicide,” Garavaglia said as the program ended.

In her work, Garavaglia said she focuses on facts, and she reiterated that the manner of Caylee’s death was homicide because of circumstances. She based that opinion on “everything — the body, the scene, the history.”

She highlighted that Caylee  was thrown in a plastic bag and hidden. Garavaglia reminded viewers that Casey Anthony didn’t report the child was missing, then said Caylee was kidnapped and later revised the story to say the child drowned.

“There is no reason for a 2-year-old child to decompose in a field in a plastic bag with duct tape over its face,” Garavaglia said.

Garavaglia said she doesn’t speak for the state, police, lawyers or defendants. “I speak to try to find the truth,” she said.

During the trial, defense attorney Jose Baez complained that Garavaglia’s conclusions were not science.

“The conclusions were scientifically defensible,” Garavaglia responded to Baez in the special. “That is not a principle that I make up. It’s not because this was a high-profile case that I wanted to do a thorough job. This was a 2-year-old little girl that was found in the woods.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: January 02, 2012, 10:26:46 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-01-01/news/os-ed-myword-caylee-010112-20111230_1_caylee-sharon-jeff-ashton
My Word: Remembering the voiceless victims
January 01, 2012|By Steve Zellers

The year 2011 will probably be remembered in Central Florida history for the trial and shocking "not guilty" verdict of you know who.

I purposely omitted her name so as not to give the so-called mother any more notoriety and to put the focus on a beautiful little girl named Caylee.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: January 02, 2012, 10:37:16 AM »

Interesting article.
http://twitter.com/#!/CaseSignal
Case Signal (BeanE) @CaseSignal 26m
This Charming Psychopath - #Psychology #CSPsych - Psychology Today > bit.ly/vFZIBW
9:05 AM - 2 Jan 12 via Twuffer · Details

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/199401/charming-psychopath
This Charming Psychopath
How to spot social predators before they attack.
By Robert Hare, published on January 01, 1994 - last reviewed on December 28, 2011

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: January 02, 2012, 11:33:27 AM »

I almost forgot about it and turned it on about 5 minutes in. It was well done and the anger that Dr. G feels that this murder was not given justice is so apparent. She is a wonderful lady and the care she has for Caylee is obvious. I found it interesting that no comment was made about the jurors by her, I have a feeling she had an opinion and it was much like ours.
TBM, I agree.  She is such a professional!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: January 02, 2012, 11:35:00 AM »

"Some bodies scream at you, others whisper," said Dr. G as she methodically went through the autopsy of Caylee.  She brings on board other experts, including one who specializes in children.  She takes the circumstantial evidence along with the scientific evidence and renders a decision.  Determing factors for her . . . duct tape on the face (not one piece, but three), the mother does not report the death for 31 days (even mother's strung out on drugs react differently she said), the body is dumped like garbage.  This is not a drowning -- in the last few years she has had 124 drownings of children and 100% of those cases all the children were sent to the hospital in hopes the child could be revived, because there is no way of telling how long the child has not been breathing even if their bodies are stiff.  She is admant is it a homicide.  There is no chloform in the bones because the bones are first dried as in no bone marrow and secondly, chloform disapiates within hours.  In her opinion, the duct tape was applied minutes after death or prior to death and she bases this on the fact that the jaw bone was still attached to the skull when in decomposition it will automatically fall away from the skull.  The defense's coroner in fact took the skull apart and it then fell apart, which Dr. G. said would happen and there was no need to take the skull apart because you could clearly see everything in the skull which was nothing, because the bones were dried.  Animals did indeed gnaw on the bones of Caylee as there were marks indicating that had happened. 
I believe this is showing again . . . if you missed it, try to watch . . . it is so compelling again that this was homicide.
Thank you Sister.  an angelic monkey
You're welcome.  I just wish the jurors were made to watch this . . .

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: January 02, 2012, 12:01:25 PM »

She did say that she doesnt get people who believe elvis is alive, she doesnt get people who dont believe we have walked on the moon and she doesnt get these 12 people. She agrees with us
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: January 02, 2012, 12:04:27 PM »

She did say that she doesnt get people who believe elvis is alive, she doesnt get people who dont believe we have walked on the moon and she doesnt get these 12 people. She agrees with us
krn, yes she does agree   

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: January 02, 2012, 01:59:56 PM »

Happy New Year Monkeys!,
I cant believe that Kc"the monster" still in my brain !!....reading about the duct tape around caylees mouth, seriously I believe now that the monster didn't put the duct tape around caylee's mouth purposely.I really think that she put the plastic bag on caylee's head and tried to tigh the plastic bag with the duct tape and Caylee broke the bag fighthing for her life and a some point the duct tape ended up on her mouth and hair. just LEARNING MORE OF THIS MONSTER I can't believe that she used chloroform to kill caylee, KC is super lazy, she wanted to kill caylee, fast and clean ....suffocating Caylee with the same bag that later will be use to dispose her body.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: January 02, 2012, 06:31:06 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
12/29/2011           Order Denying
PLAINTIFF'S MOTION TO COMPEL ANSWERS TO DEPOSITION QUESTIONS
12/29/2011           Order of Reassignment
from div 39 to div 43

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: January 02, 2012, 06:32:08 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7738649
Case No. 2011-CA-008475-O
TEXAS EQUUSEARCH MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
12/29/2011           Order
DIRECTING THE SCHEDULING OF IN-CAMERA PROCEEDING
12/29/2011           Order of Reassignment
from div 39 to div 43
12/27/2011           Amended Notice of Hearing
1/9/12 2:00 pm

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: January 02, 2012, 06:35:03 PM »

Happy New Year Monkeys!,
I cant believe that Kc"the monster" still in my brain !!....reading about the duct tape around caylees mouth, seriously I believe now that the monster didn't put the duct tape around caylee's mouth purposely.I really think that she put the plastic bag on caylee's head and tried to tigh the plastic bag with the duct tape and Caylee broke the bag fighthing for her life and a some point the duct tape ended up on her mouth and hair. just LEARNING MORE OF THIS MONSTER I can't believe that she used chloroform to kill caylee, KC is super lazy, she wanted to kill caylee, fast and clean ....suffocating Caylee with the same bag that later will be use to dispose her body.
cecilita, I hear what you are saying, but I don't agree.  From what Dr. G said, the duct tape was place on the mouth/jaw area just moments before or moments after her death.  I can believe she used chlorform and it is my belief she did.  JMO

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: January 02, 2012, 06:38:44 PM »

Happy New Year Monkeys!,
cecilita, I hear what you are saying, but I don't agree.  From what Dr. G said, the duct tape was place on the mouth/jaw area just moments before or moments after her death.  I can believe she used chlorform and it is my belief she did.  JMO
I think to use chloroform was so complicated for her but with that monster everything is possible,,,,BTW I got my book imperfect justice!!!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: January 02, 2012, 07:16:42 PM »

Happy New Year Monkeys!,
I think to use chloroform was so complicated for her but with that monster everything is possible,,,,BTW I got my book imperfect justice!!!
You're right . . . with her anything is possible.  I haven't gotten my copy yet, but I have heard it is a good book.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #717 on: January 02, 2012, 08:02:52 PM »

Dr. G is a class act and WAYYYYYYYY outa Bozo's league.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: January 02, 2012, 08:22:21 PM »

Happy New Year Monkeys!,
You're right . . . with her anything is possible.  I haven't gotten my copy yet, but I have heard it is a good book.
I got it today in Target. It is in temporary   discount
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #719 on: January 03, 2012, 07:20:30 AM »

I was in Barnes & Nobles in Macon last night and Jeff's book was marked 50% off so I purchased a copy to gift to someone.  Now I just have to decide do I give it to someone who hates KC as much as I do or some numbskull who thinks the jury was right.  Anyhoo...I was happy to give Jeff a few more dollars.

Kittymom if you still have the book could you loan it to me? I will read it and return it to you, I bought a copy for my mom for Christmas but just can not bring myself to open her present and read her book.

Or if anyone has an extra copy they wont mind sharing for a week I promise to return it to you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.