June 15, 2024, 02:31:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #8  (Read 236539 times)
JessesMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: June 17, 2005, 10:11:22 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
judge says it is not a metter of evidence but of probable cause and that there are enough contradictions in the record to justify investigation for another 8 days.

Thank you, Iquitos .... so it sounds like there really is no physical evidence to speak of yet.  Does anyone know if in Aruba a person can be tried on probable cause?
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: June 17, 2005, 10:11:26 PM »

the judge has prologned their detentino the 3 will stay arrested for 8 mor edays

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: June 17, 2005, 10:11:28 PM »

The publisher of the largest daily on Aruba said their sources will publish tomorrow that Joran's father will not get to speak to him anymore....He must have said too much on his one and only visit to young VDS.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: June 17, 2005, 10:11:44 PM »

EVERYONE....say goodbye to Jankess  Laughing
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: June 17, 2005, 10:11:51 PM »

Quote from: "jenz"
Quote from: "jankees"
I have got the following theory

I think that they are all involved in a drugs smugelling scheme

I believe they picked natalie up and took her to a place , where she swallowed little bags with cocaine, or extacy , to return to the USA the next day who would suspect a group of schoolgirls ? The dropped Joran of at his house or not / and the rest continued to their respective houses . Only one of the bags broke in her stomach , and she needed an inmediatew rescue and they took her to a place to help her a “safe house ” or boat ?! to detoxicate her , and who would dump a body full of cocaine which can be sold. So she had to hide for a few days but everything went out of hand .......................
I respectfully disagree with your theory. I believe that if Natalee is with anyone right now, then it is against her will and has nothing to do with her taking drugs..unless of course they were given to her without her knowledge. I hope one of these men crack soon and pray that Natalee is found and reunited with her family.

is this janz idiot back or is this a response to a much earlier post?

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #165 on: June 17, 2005, 10:11:51 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Paulus Van der Sloot has been been denied by the court to see his son. This in from Dan at ReihlWorld.

The report I just heard indicated Joran's father was allowed to see him once, but can no longer see him.
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: June 17, 2005, 10:12:19 PM »

Quote from: "Vorpman"
For those of you exploring the drug angle to this story, here is some source material entitled, " International Narcotics Control Strategy Report ."  

http://www.state.gov/g/inl/rls/nrcrpt/2003/vol1/html/29834.htm

Just a sample dealing with Aruba is the following:

Aruba. Aruba is a transshipment point for cocaine and increasing quantities of heroin moving north, mainly from Colombia, to the U.S. and secondarily to Europe. Drugs move north via cruise ships and the multiple daily flights to the U.S. and Europe. While the transshipment of heroin through the eastern and southern Caribbean is a growing concern to the U.S., evidence in 2003 did not support a finding that drugs entering from Aruba were in an amount sufficient to have a significant effect on the U.S. The island attracts drug traffickers with its good infrastructure, excellent flight connections, and light sentences for drug-related crimes, served in prisons with relatively good living conditions. Of concern to the GOA is the involvement of Aruban students in transporting drugs, mostly ecstasy, from the Netherlands to the islands or the U.S. While Aruba is, by any standard, a relatively crime-free island, Arubans worry about the easy availability of inexpensive drugs.

Drug abuse in Aruba remains a cause for concern. As in the Antilles, the most visible evidence of a drug abuse problem is the homeless addicts, called “chollars”, often publicly linked to the increase in crime. The expanding use of ecstasy in clubs by young people attracts increasing attention. With almost one million American citizen tourists alone, the market is considerably larger than the population.

Ay-yay-yay! I'd read this before and forgotten all about it. Good find.

I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing ultimately ties in to drugs in one way or another.

Where drug crime goes, all other crimes soon follow!
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: June 17, 2005, 10:13:12 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Paulus Van der Sloot has been been denied by the court to see his son. This in from Dan at ReihlWorld.

The report I just heard indicated Joran's father was allowed to see him once, but can no longer see him.

Wasn't everyone saying that he was allowed to see his son?  Another false rumor i guess.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: June 17, 2005, 10:13:14 PM »

Yes the father got to see Joran one time and now has been prohibited from doing do again but no confirmation as to why.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: June 17, 2005, 10:13:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Bye JankASS

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
jenz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: June 17, 2005, 10:13:43 PM »

Quote from: "alabama_mom_of_2"

is this janz idiot back or is this a response to a much earlier post?
Are you asking me?
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: June 17, 2005, 10:14:22 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
the judge has prologned their detentino the 3 will stay arrested for 8 mor edays

americaninaruba, are you doing ok?  What a day, huh?
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: June 17, 2005, 10:14:48 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Bye JankASS

I was just about to say that, but ya beat me to it  Laughing
Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: June 17, 2005, 10:15:05 PM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "Vorpman"
For those of you exploring the drug angle to this story, here is some source material entitled, " International Narcotics Control Strategy Report ."  

http://www.state.gov/g/inl/rls/nrcrpt/2003/vol1/html/29834.htm

Just a sample dealing with Aruba is the following:

Aruba. Aruba is a transshipment point for cocaine and increasing quantities of heroin moving north, mainly from Colombia, to the U.S. and secondarily to Europe. Drugs move north via cruise ships and the multiple daily flights to the U.S. and Europe. While the transshipment of heroin through the eastern and southern Caribbean is a growing concern to the U.S., evidence in 2003 did not support a finding that drugs entering from Aruba were in an amount sufficient to have a significant effect on the U.S. The island attracts drug traffickers with its good infrastructure, excellent flight connections, and light sentences for drug-related crimes, served in prisons with relatively good living conditions. Of concern to the GOA is the involvement of Aruban students in transporting drugs, mostly ecstasy, from the Netherlands to the islands or the U.S. While Aruba is, by any standard, a relatively crime-free island, Arubans worry about the easy availability of inexpensive drugs.

Drug abuse in Aruba remains a cause for concern. As in the Antilles, the most visible evidence of a drug abuse problem is the homeless addicts, called “chollars”, often publicly linked to the increase in crime. The expanding use of ecstasy in clubs by young people attracts increasing attention. With almost one million American citizen tourists alone, the market is considerably larger than the population.

Ay-yay-yay! I'd read this before and forgotten all about it. Good find.

I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing ultimately ties in to drugs in one way or another.

Where drug crime goes, all other crimes soon follow!

Juv, I deal with stuff all day long, more and more teens and adults are hooked on these addictive drugs.  With addiction, is increased crime, including violence, theft and drug dealing.
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: June 17, 2005, 10:15:11 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Yes the father got to see Joran one time and now has been prohibited from doing do again but no confirmation as to why.

did he see him today?

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: June 17, 2005, 10:15:20 PM »

Drug abuse in Aruba remains a cause for concern. As in the Antilles, the most visible evidence of a drug abuse problem is the homeless addicts, called “chollars”, often publicly linked to the increase in crime. The expanding use of ecstasy in clubs by young people attracts increasing attention. With almost one million American citizen tourists alone, the market is considerably larger than the population.[/quote]

I remember a cruise ship on its maiden voyage had a drug bust incident in Aruba, maybe last year even, can't remember if it was Royal or Carnivale.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: June 17, 2005, 10:16:02 PM »

Has anyone heard why Top 95 was saying this morning that they strongly suspect Natalee is alive?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: June 17, 2005, 10:16:24 PM »

Rose...Tom and Red are fine with it. They are sensitive to the emotions of this issue and realize that this topic is unlike political discussions they normally have on their site.
And for the poster a few pages back who said something about this not being the way a site like this would normally be used...and that people need to learn to use it correctly. My response would be that this is certainly not a "normal" event. For normal,  come back and check my posts once we start discussing the next presidential election.  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: June 17, 2005, 10:16:27 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"

I remember a cruise ship on its maiden voyage had a drug bust incident in Aruba, maybe last year even, can't remember if it was Royal or Carnivale.[/quote]

Carnival
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: June 17, 2005, 10:16:33 PM »

I'm listening to Nat's step-mother talk on tv and it just makes me want to cry.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.