June 15, 2024, 01:55:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #8  (Read 236538 times)
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: June 17, 2005, 11:44:23 PM »

Yikes!!!!!  Let me go clean off and be back. Take care, All. Take care, Dash
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: June 17, 2005, 11:44:24 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "---"
hey yall
Well, I know this is odd but HI DASH!  You see I'm now back in the past and you just came in.  Lucky for me I was in the future back in the past and said Hi just after you arrived.  So you may be gone by now.(If any of you don't like my "light" post to my friend, I don't give a flip!) Hi Dash!

TT<---the MAN

and BTW....Good Evening, Dash! I hope you have taken some time for yourself the past few days. And I hope the media has backed off MB a bit.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: June 17, 2005, 11:44:46 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
People, this until recently had been a really friendly group.

Instead of everyone telling everyone else what the forum should or should not be,

just accept it for what it IS.

Some of us have pretty much been here for 18 hours now--even when the pages were giving error messages 75 percent of the time.

The stress I think is making people edgy.

With today's additional arrest, what does that make the most likely scenario now?

I agree...people have been exceptionally rude today.  Let's remember that we are caring observers, but not actually the poor people going through this ordeal.  Imagine if we are getting grouchy and snappy - how awful it must be for them?  Surely, we can all choose to get an extra hour or two of sleep tonight to maintain our decorum and friendliness to each other.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #463 on: June 17, 2005, 11:44:50 PM »

Quote from: "Scared-Tom"
Just for all concerned, there is nothing off topic here.

During the slow times of the story, we are developing friendships and relationships to help us when it gets hairy.

If there is a policeman it is myself, Catriana, or Red.

The only behavior that is unacceptable is rudeness. We all have ideas and they do have to be universally accepted. However, we call all be polite.

If we are in a crunch time, and bandwidth is at a premium, I will sound the alert and then we get serious so every one can get on and see what is happenning. Otherwise think of the discussion as team building.

We are all here to help with finding Natalee.

And I appreciate everyones efforts.

Tom and Red!

THANK YOU, TOM, RED & CAT!!
shemp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: June 17, 2005, 11:44:55 PM »

MB Boys are known as playboy fools and the young women here in MB are smart enough to know that they can go to a great university and meet great men after graduating high school. Not saying that the mb guys are lame- but just that they are players in HS- they settle down too later- or at least most of em Smile
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: June 17, 2005, 11:45:44 PM »

http://community.webshots.com/photo/282171902/282171902LUPsNS

Drink responsibly.... Shocked
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: June 17, 2005, 11:45:54 PM »

Quote from: "AZsunny"
- Dash, you were at C&C's the last night.  And I think you said that you didn't see the JVD guy there.  Are there any other of the people "involved" like the brothers that you saw there?

I did see JVD there.  I didn't see the bros
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: June 17, 2005, 11:46:40 PM »

Quote from: "KKM"
Sorry.  I've regained my composure now!

well that's good KKM! Composed posters make the best posts.  Very Happy

Monty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: June 17, 2005, 11:47:18 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Quote from: "Monty"
"Fox television broadcast stated Croes was released," according to post on Riehl World.  Just came in.  Not confirmed by me, of course.

He came in last night and gave a statement, then went home. This morning at 6 AM he was arrested. The Aruban gov. put out an official statement, which is the strongest indication we have about his MAJOR involvement.

SB  You are probably correct.  I am merely advising what was just posted on Dan's blog.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: June 17, 2005, 11:47:42 PM »

Quote from: "shemp"
MB Boys are known as playboy fools and the young women here in MB are smart enough to know that they can go to a great university and meet great men after graduating high school. Not saying that the mb guys are lame- but just that they are players in HS- they settle down too later- or at least most of em Smile

haha  AMEN!
So I take it you go to MB too?
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: June 17, 2005, 11:48:32 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Just for all concerned, there is nothing off topic here.

During the slow times of the story, we are developing friendships and relationships to help us when it gets hairy.

If there is a policeman it is myself, Catriana, or Red.

The only behavior that is unacceptable is rudeness. We all have ideas and they do have to be universally accepted. However, we call all be polite.

If we are in a crunch time, and bandwidth is at a premium, I will sound the alert and then we get serious so every one can get on and see what is happenning. Otherwise think of the discussion as team building.

I wish you were moderators on all Yahoo msg board, you seen any of those msg board lately...they are all so worthless with drizzle of nothingness...

We are all here to help with finding Natalee.

And I appreciate everyones efforts.

Tom and Red!

THANK YOU, TOM, RED & CAT!!
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #471 on: June 17, 2005, 11:48:40 PM »

Quote from: "Trini_Roots"
Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Quote from: "Trini_Roots"
What is bothering me is why Natalie was allowed to leave alone with the three at all!  Where were her friends?  Why did she accept a ride with them ostensibly back to HI when they was a ton of cabs shuttling the kids back to the heotel.  Where was the concern as she waved goodbye?  Was it common for the kids to go off with locals?  What have her classmates said about this?
 Question

Trini_Roots, this discussion thread has already answerred these questions.

There are other chat boards still debating this.  Our chat board is not.

Your interest might be better served at another board.  Frankly, we think that accusatory tone towards kind people you don't even know is just rude.

Wow.  I'm sorry I came out of lurking and am very hurt by your post.  I guess I'll have to be more nuanced when I ask a question as there was no accusatory intention behind my post.  Just askin'.

I'm personally sorry you were treated so rudely.  I think people are very testy today - but it's really no excuse.  This board has been invaluable for those who care about this case...and hopefully after sleep for all, it will be in a better mood tomorrow!
shemp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: June 17, 2005, 11:49:12 PM »

my family moved out of MB when i was in 2nd grade.
It was nice in the tiny kingdom!
BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!!

MAN am I FURIOUS WITH THESE SCUMBAGS!!!!!!!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: June 17, 2005, 11:49:15 PM »

Tom,
Do you know if there is still anything wrong with the donation site? I keep trying and it freezes up on me.

Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: June 17, 2005, 11:49:19 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"

When is this from?
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: June 17, 2005, 11:49:21 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Can someone help, please? I just got the holy heck pinged out of me from here. I allowed it, thinking it was possibly a security thing for monkeys. Please tell me I was right.
Thanks

No, I don't think that this website would "ping" you.  We'll help you, though.

Did you get pop-up boxes?  Is that what you mean by "Ping"?
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: June 17, 2005, 11:49:45 PM »

Can someone help, please? I just got the holy heck pinged out of me from here. I allowed it, thinking it was possibly a security thing for monkeys. Please tell me I was right.
Thanks

Nope. not from us.

T

Sorry[/quote

Uhhhhhhh, how does one know they are "pinged"...
Yikes.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: June 17, 2005, 11:50:26 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"

Those arent MB girls... just so you know
neil
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: June 17, 2005, 11:50:31 PM »

I live in the US.  Here we learn internal controls over our sex behavior.  I had a good friend who lived his young life up to this adolescence in Cuba where there were external controls over sex behavior (chapperones and never leaving an unmaried young male and female in the same room unatended).  The presumption in an external control society is that if a boy and girl are left unattended they will do what comes naturally.

My Cuban friend immigrated to the US as a result of the Castro takeover and he always had trouble living in an internal control society.  He went after every opportunity to seduce a female.  He told me that one week after he married an American girl that he ran into the sister of a friend and wound up in bed with her.  He told me that loosly translated, the idea was that the "cock had a mind of its own". He had many affairs and finally divorced, even though he loved his wife and did not fully understand how she did not think his behavior was acceptable.

I suspect that in Aruba that there is some of this external control problem and that these locals automatically persue women with a different attitude than they would be treated in the USA.  

I suspect that Joran et. al. have the attitude that all women are fair game and, barring some "adult" to prevent the inevitable, that secudtion is only natural.  Dealing with internal control US girls, he would have some problem, but that problem could be easily overcome with breaking the control via alcohol and inhibition reducing drugs.

If you look at the initial three "conspirators", I am relatively sure that all of them were involved in the "seduction: of Natalie.  Maybe it was a group deal, or maybe the brothers were just dutifully assistants in Joran's conquest; maybe they supplied the drugs; maybe they just supplied the transportation.  I suspect that they employed the assistance of drugs on a culturally niave Natalie who assumed that they all had internal control over their lust, and would not have feared for her chastity.

Something bad happened in the process, which means that Natalie probably was overdosed and died.

I strongly suspect that assistance was needed from Steve to dispose of the problem.  He could be called on because he did not live with his parents, so he could be called at an unusual hour.  His position would have been as a helper to an individual or fellow sexual agressors who had a problem.  Maybe he had access to a boat to take the body out to the currents.  Maybe he just knew of a good place to dump a body on land.

Who knows the details except the boys, but I am relatively sure that this was a crime related to hormones and bad judgement, and not some fantacy abduction.  The idea that Natalie is somehow alive and being held against her will, perhaps as a white slave, is just wishful thinking, in my view, to avoid facing the fact that she is almost certainly dead, and dead for some illogical reason related to teenage misjudgement.

Shakespear would like this theme for one of his plays.
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: June 17, 2005, 11:50:40 PM »

Thanks

What do you mean? What happened?

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.