May 28, 2024, 09:46:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 415949 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: September 07, 2011, 02:49:51 PM »

crap...upon review it showed only the link...
sorry muffy , could u snip the above post for me?

sorry

Ok done. 
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 08:31:23 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #381 on: September 07, 2011, 02:50:13 PM »

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/09/06/federal-petition-to-request-federal-indictment-nets-480025-signatures-turned-into-united-states-attorney-general-eric-holder-jr-seeking-prosecution-from-we-the-people-seeking-justice-for-caylee-marie/
FEDERAL PETITION TO REQUEST FEDERAL INDICTMENT NETS 480025 SIGNATURES TURNED INTO UNITED STATES ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC HOLDER JR SEEKING PROSECUTION FROM WE THE PEOPLE SEEKING JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE TODAY!!!!!

Wow!

And, of course, we knew Cindy was going to write a book - that's what all the note taking in court every day was all about.  No telling what behind-the-scenes comments she'll have.  Wonder what the book title will be?  Bella Vita?

I read on the above article that Dr. Phil gave them a new jeep for appearing on the show plus, the $500 thousand for their so called foundation.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: September 07, 2011, 02:56:05 PM »

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/09/06/federal-petition-to-request-federal-indictment-nets-480025-signatures-turned-into-united-states-attorney-general-eric-holder-jr-seeking-prosecution-from-we-the-people-seeking-justice-for-caylee-marie/
FEDERAL PETITION TO REQUEST FEDERAL INDICTMENT NETS 480025 SIGNATURES TURNED INTO UNITED STATES ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC HOLDER JR SEEKING PROSECUTION FROM WE THE PEOPLE SEEKING JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE TODAY!!!!!

Wow!

And, of course, we knew Cindy was going to write a book - that's what all the note taking in court every day was all about.  No telling what behind-the-scenes comments she'll have.  Wonder what the book title will be?  Bella Vita?

I read on the above article that Dr. Phil gave them a new jeep for appearing on the show plus, the $500 thousand for their so called foundation.
I knew about the money and now we know how they got that new red jeep!!!!!  I guess it has to be red since it was bought with BLOOD money!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: September 07, 2011, 02:57:43 PM »

good point grandma on the blood money...so true

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: September 07, 2011, 03:00:22 PM »

I just checked on Amazon.com and found out that you can pre-order Jeff Ashton's book on Kindle and I want to do that but want to give credit to Scared Monkey's. 

How do I do that?  I'm going to order it when I find out.  Smile

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: September 07, 2011, 03:08:27 PM »

I just checked on Amazon.com and found out that you can pre-order Jeff Ashton's book on Kindle and I want to do that but want to give credit to Scared Monkey's. 

thanks for the info on the kindle..must have just happened as last week it was not available...I forgot how I went into Amazon from here so that Red gets credit for it...will wait for an answer too..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: September 07, 2011, 03:14:57 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-wheres-casey-mexico-or-florida.html
Casey Anthony: Where’s Casey? Mexico or Florida?
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on September, 7 2011 2:25 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: September 07, 2011, 03:15:47 PM »

Well, I guess all that traveling is necessary considering their home is a constant reminder of their failure to protect Caylee from the monster they raised.  I can only imagine that being in that house, with no job, no family, no friends,  with just the quiet accusation of stillness that echos with Caylee's laughter and little footsteps would be a hell no person could endure.  Let them visit resorts and ice cream shops.  One day that money will dry up and all they will be left with is the house on Hopespring Dr and Caylee's last resting place around the corner.  The two of them will have only each other to stare at as they remember the little angel they didn't love enough to save or to seek justice for.  The term 'hell on earth' comes to mind.

They can't run forever.
Exactly.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: September 07, 2011, 03:16:56 PM »

thanks for the info on the kindle..must have just happened as last week it was not available...I forgot how I went into Amazon from here so that Red gets credit for it...will wait for an answer too..
I found the link on SM on page 1 of this thread.  It has the Kindle option on that link.  I don't know how to bring it on this page though.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: September 07, 2011, 03:35:02 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-george-cindy-set-for-dr-phil-on-monday-tuesday.html/comment-page-2
Casey Anthony: George, Cindy set for ‘Dr. Phil’ on Monday, Tuesday
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 7 2011 10:46 AM

::snipping2::
TV Guide reports that Dr. Phil McGraw spent more than nine hours with George and Cindy Anthony. “We paid no money to the Anthonys whatsoever. They didn’t ask for any,” McGraw tells the magazine. The couple did ask for a donation to their new Caylee foundation, and McGraw says he asked if the couple would take a salary, fee or reimbursement from the foundation. McGraw says he was told they would not. “So I moved on with that confidence in mind,” McGraw adds.

~ Peter Frampton
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #390 on: September 07, 2011, 04:00:21 PM »

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Dr-Phil-Casey-Anthony-Parents-1037054.aspx
Exclusive: Dr. Phil on His Blockbuster Interview with Casey Anthony's Parents
Michael Schneider
Sep 7, 2011 07:15 AM ET
by Michael Schneider

In the two-part special (the second episode airs on September 13), McGraw methodically goes through the timeline of the case with George and Cindy Anthony and, in an attempt to compare their stories, also separates them. Among the reveals: Cindy, who still makes excuses for her daughter's behavior, has a new theory based on a previously undisclosed medical condition of Casey's. Also, the couple doesn't agree on how things transpired, but both acknowledge that Casey told them a myriad of lies.

So, which part of that have we not heard one million times?
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: September 07, 2011, 04:18:37 PM »

Good afternoon all,   I did not mean to be negative in my last post.   It's just we all know the time line, that Cindy makes excuses, and that KC lied....what is there to expand on?   What is the show other than rehashing what has been aired for thousands of hours on HLN, etc?   

to me it is a waste...MOO
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: September 07, 2011, 04:20:39 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-wheres-casey-mexico-or-florida.html
Casey Anthony: Where’s Casey? Mexico or Florida?
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on September, 7 2011 2:25 PM

It must have been bozo or one of the flunkies that took the picture, any decent paparazzi would have waited to include the BV tattoo.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: September 07, 2011, 05:01:57 PM »

http://www.lavozcolorado.com/detail.php?id=5993

More than 15 minutes of fame

By Ernest Gurulé
News@lavozcolorado.com

09/07/2011
It doesn’t seem like that long ago that he could walk in total anonymity. No one knew his name or occupation. He looked like just another guy, a face in the crowd. And, if nothing ever changed, he might never even get his fifteen minutes of fame. And that was fine.

But things changed for Jose Baez in minutes when he took on Casey Anthony as a client in the summer of 2008. Anthony was accused in the death of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee. And, if found guilty, the prosecution demanded the death penalty.

Anthony is not a client Baez would have normally defended. “My practice is predominately Hispanic,” he told the Hispanic National Bar Association conference in Dallas. “I just happened to become famous by representing a white client.”

Baez admits Anthony is not a sympathetic character. But that should not, he said, affect anyone’s right to a fair trial. “If you cannot stand to represent an unpopular client, then what can you stand for?”

The Anthony case played out in snippets for more than three years before the trial began last spring. In all, 400 pieces of evidence were introduced and more than 90 witnesses were called. Contempt charges were leveled and dismissed during the trial. All the while, national and international media covered it all.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: September 07, 2011, 05:30:36 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
In case you see the National Enquirer, which claims #caseyanthony fled to Mexico, she's still in Fla:, DOC says: thesent.nl/pxH87K
2 hours ago

~ Peter Frampton
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: September 07, 2011, 07:19:06 PM »

Hello fellow Monkeys!

It's been many months since I've posted here, way before the trial. However, you were my eyes and ears throughout the trial. While I was working, I was coming here to get my updates as often as possible. We were on vacation when the verdict came in, however we had the Sirius on CNN in the truck. We were setting up our camper while the verdict was being read. A park ranger was there at the time, also listening, and we were absolutely flabbergasted with all the verdicts. As time passed, I have just become so disgusted and ashamed of our system here in central Florida.

More so,(I have quite the potty mouth), yet I cannot come up with the words that I feel describe the entire A (Hole) family, the entire defense team that defended the repulsive one, and some of the talking head media types that are so sympathetic with anything named A..........   

Now to the reason that brought me to this post. I live in east Orlando and work in Lake county. I travel the 408 (also known as the East-West Expressway). Yesterday morning for the first time I noticed an electronic billboard  suddenly displaying the names......G&C Anthony in big letters. It caught my attention and I was more than appalled.
The ad was for the dr pill show (mispell and lower case intentional) with the a(hole family). I will try to get a pic of this billboard, tho it is hard in the morning as I am in traffic. I am EXTREMELY PIZZED to say the very least to have to see their names on a F'N Billboard alongside a major thoroughfare in Orlando.

If there are any Orlando Monkeys that can get this pic and post it would be helpful. It is on the 408 west just past the Pine Hills toll plaza on the left. It is an electronic one so it changes every few minutes. I don't know who paid for this advertisement, but I feel they should all be boycotted. I posted this info in hopes that someone with the time can follow thru as I am working all day.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: September 07, 2011, 07:44:54 PM »

Hello fellow Monkeys!

It's been many months since I've posted here, way before the trial. However, you were my eyes and ears throughout the trial. While I was working, I was coming here to get my updates as often as possible. We were on vacation when the verdict came in, however we had the Sirius on CNN in the truck. We were setting up our camper while the verdict was being read. A park ranger was there at the time, also listening, and we were absolutely flabbergasted with all the verdicts. As time passed, I have just become so disgusted and ashamed of our system here in central Florida.

More so,(I have quite the potty mouth), yet I cannot come up with the words that I feel describe the entire A (Hole) family, the entire defense team that defended the repulsive one, and some of the talking head media types that are so sympathetic with anything named A..........   

Now to the reason that brought me to this post. I live in east Orlando and work in Lake county. I travel the 408 (also known as the East-West Expressway). Yesterday morning for the first time I noticed an electronic billboard  suddenly displaying the names......G&C Anthony in big letters. It caught my attention and I was more than appalled.
The ad was for the dr pill show (mispell and lower case intentional) with the a(hole family). I will try to get a pic of this billboard, tho it is hard in the morning as I am in traffic. I am EXTREMELY PIZZED to say the very least to have to see their names on a F'N Billboard alongside a major thoroughfare in Orlando.

If there are any Orlando Monkeys that can get this pic and post it would be helpful. It is on the 408 west just past the Pine Hills toll plaza on the left. It is an electronic one so it changes every few minutes. I don't know who paid for this advertisement, but I feel they should all be boycotted. I posted this info in hopes that someone with the time can follow thru as I am working all day.

Just what Orlando commuters want to read.....the Scamthony's think they are celebrities, and will continue thinking it until scum like Dr. Phil STOP doing sh!t like this. They are felons just like their sk@nk daughter, IMO. Umm, Spindy? remember how prosecutors proved to the world you perjured yourself??? Well we didn't forget, and I'm pretty d@mn sure Orange County hasn't forgotten.....I hope you are banished by the taxpayers of Florida. Looks like your punishment has begun, seeing you twins of terror have been ONLY vacationing since they set killer KC free.....afraid to go home much?????    I sure hope so!

Thanks for the info jr.....I'll ask my aunt & cousins if they commute on the 408.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: September 07, 2011, 07:53:51 PM »

More than 15 minutes of fame
 By Ernest Gurulé
News@lavozcolorado.com09/07/2011

It doesn’t seem like that long ago that he could walk in total anonymity. No one knew his name or occupation. He looked like just another guy, a face in the crowd. And, if nothing ever changed, he might never even get his fifteen minutes of fame. And that was fine.

But things changed for Jose Baez in minutes when he took on Casey Anthony as a client in the summer of 2008. Anthony was accused in the death of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee. And, if found guilty, the prosecution demanded the death penalty.

Anthony is not a client Baez would have normally defended. “My practice is predominately Hispanic,” he told the Hispanic National Bar Association conference in Dallas. “I just happened to become famous by representing a white client.”

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: September 07, 2011, 07:55:11 PM »

“This man,” said Rivera pointing across the stage to Baez, “performed a legal miracle.” For now, Baez says he wants to go back to his old life. No word on what Anthony plans. But, the public may not have heard the last of this case. At least one network reporter who covered the Anthony trial from beginning to end has announced plans to write a book on the case.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: September 07, 2011, 07:59:11 PM »

http://www.mlive.com/opinion/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/09/viewpoint_jury_in_anthony_tria.html
Jury in Casey Anthony trial didn't understand instructions (viewpoint)
Published: Tuesday, September 06, 2011, 5:44 PM

By Cynthia Springer-Cabey

Please permit me to make the following comments regarding the recently concluded case  in the state of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony: "Judgment has gone to brutish beasts; and men have lost their reason." (William Shakespeare)

The jury's verdict of not guilty on the three most serious charges against the defendant, Casey Marie Anthony, clearly demonstrated to me, and to countless others, that they did not fully comprehend what their duty was and paid little regard to the jury instructions as outlined to them in the charging document by Judge Perry. Had they fully perused those instructions and sought the further direction of the court on matters which they did not understand, I am of the view that their verdict would have been "guilty on all counts!"

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.