May 23, 2024, 03:27:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 415498 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: September 10, 2011, 10:51:38 PM »

Monkey Devil!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300
A man died and went to heaven. He saw a huge wall of clocks behind St. Peter.
"Why all the clocks"?' St. Peter answered, 'Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone has a
Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.'
'Oh,' said the man, 'whose clock is that?'
'That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, she never told a lie.'
'Where's Casey Anthony's clock?' asked the man.
Her clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan

Too funny Trimm!!

Trimm!  Love it!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: September 10, 2011, 11:40:31 PM »

Hey Monkeys have you seen this pile of BS? OMG these idiots are beyond belief.

http://www.wftv.com/news/29121629/detail.html?cxntlid=cmg_cntnt_rss

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's parents are claiming that she may have suffered from a seizure while Casey's daughter, Caylee Anthony, was supposedly drowning in the family swimming pool.
 VIDEO REPORT: Casey May Have Had Seizure
Casey has not been seen publicly since images surfaced of her in Ohio.
According to TMZ, Casey's parents recently told Dr. Phil that Casey suffered from Gran Mal seizures from 2005 to 2008.
Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, also said the condition makes it difficult for her "sort fact from fiction."

Yes, the "condition" is called psychopathy. She will kill again and I am still not convinced Caylee was her first victim.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: September 10, 2011, 11:55:31 PM »

I love this comment -

"Posted by: cg | Friday, September 9, 2011 at 7:37 PM

ok now we have the nurse of seizures! heres a couple of questions for good ole Sindy. was the killer getting treatment,drugs? why did you allow your “beloved” grandchild to be alone with her knowing a “seizure” could occur at any time? why did you allow her to drive “your car” with caylee in it? did she have a fit during her 31 days of partying and screwing? whats next for this despicable family and their evil spawn,why cant they just disappear ? BECAUSE THEY ARE MEDIA WHORES AND WANT MONEY!!!!!!! dr O is nothing but a fake and trying to cpr his show.wont work by having these 2 on his show.they are perjurers,they have tampered with evidence,obstructed justice,and according to killer george marie is a child molester.so dr O gives them money for their fraudation? says a lot about him too"

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-rain-at-u-s-open-will-delay-dr-phil-interview.html/comment-page-1#comments

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: September 11, 2011, 12:39:58 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's parents are claiming that she may have suffered from a seizure while Casey's daughter, Caylee Anthony, was supposedly drowning in the family swimming pool.
According to TMZ, Casey's parents recently told Dr. Phil that Casey suffered from Gran Mal seizures from 2005 to 2008.
Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, also said the condition makes it difficult for her "sort fact from fiction."

Yes, the "condition" is called psychopathy. She will kill again and I am still not convinced Caylee was her first victim.

Oh, my...KC was scary enough - never thought before there could be another victim.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: September 11, 2011, 06:07:40 AM »

I completely agree.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: September 11, 2011, 06:26:39 AM »

I completely agree.
I do too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
rumpled buddha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: September 11, 2011, 06:42:51 AM »

I always wondered if she had something to do with all those dogs that died in that house. I wonder if she was practicing using chloroform or Zanax on a small dog. Just sayin......

I

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: September 11, 2011, 07:11:54 AM »

Good morning rumpled buddha  and welcome to Scared Monkeys!   

I wouldn't put it past Casey to have done things to the household pets.     She obviously had no respect for the life of her own child, so what would the life of a pet be worth?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: September 11, 2011, 04:16:29 PM »

I wouldn't put it past Casey to have done things to the household pets.     She obviously had no respect for the life of her own child, so what would the life of a pet be worth?   

exactly!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: September 12, 2011, 07:14:38 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-bob-ward-trial-starts-20110909,0,7238892.story
That 'other' high profile murder case begins Monday
Trial of James Robert "Bob" Ward begins in Orlando with jury selection.

::snipping2::
But as jury selection for Ward begins today at the Orange County Courthouse, the folks watching will experience a vastly different kind of trial over the next two weeks than we saw with Casey Anthony.

Don't expect endless sidebar discussions or frequent judicial reprimands. And win or lose, it is hard to imagine Ward's attorneys, Kirk Kirkconnell and Michael Snure, getting captured in a photo directing a middle finger toward the local paparazzi – a la Anthony co-counsel Cheney Mason.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: September 12, 2011, 07:27:59 AM »

Don' know if we made a difference, or it's just a coincidence, but it appears the billboard has been replaced.
I just drove by there this morning and there was a new add in its place in the rotation order. Keeping fingers crossed.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: September 12, 2011, 07:29:56 AM »

exactly!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: September 12, 2011, 07:30:33 AM »

Don' know if we made a difference, or it's just a coincidence, but it appears the billboard has been replaced.
I just drove by there this morning and there was a new add in its place in the rotation order. Keeping fingers crossed.
Crossing mine too. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: September 12, 2011, 07:34:42 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7738649
TEXAS EQUUSEARCH MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
09/07/2011           Memorandum of Law in Opposition
to Deft's Motion to Dismiss
09/07/2011           Letter
From Jonathan S Burns

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: September 12, 2011, 08:07:28 AM »

Crossing mine too. 

Me three.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: September 12, 2011, 08:30:23 AM »

Crossing mine too. 

Me three.    

Me four!   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: September 12, 2011, 09:20:55 AM »

Crossing mine too. 

Me three.    

Me four!   

Me five!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: September 12, 2011, 09:24:30 AM »

Crossing mine too. 

Me three.    

Me four!   

Me five!

And on the other hand...me, six!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: September 12, 2011, 09:44:24 AM »

Crossing mine too. 

Me three.    

Me four!   

Me five!

And on the other hand...me, six!
me 7, I also made calls to family friends strangers this past few days asking them to boycott DR.Phil's show while these 2 are on I have had some amazing results, one elderly lady asked why should she boycott Cindy and George they were grieving grandparents, I explained to her about her cleaning the car, to giving wrong hair brush, to lying to the FBI, the woman well I never...I told her I would truly hope she never would.  I spent over an hour on the phone with this woman yelling and screaming about George and Cindy Anthony, and swearing her senior friends would not watch or read anything they had to say. she even said she was announcing it in her church come Sunday.

I have also wrote so many emails etc so going to take a break today and do some more tomorrow
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: September 12, 2011, 10:12:59 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44483959#44483959
 Sept.12,2011
Casey Anthony’s parents speak out

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.