May 28, 2024, 07:45:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 415908 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: September 15, 2011, 10:19:08 AM »

Anthony Clan: Nancy 9/14/11 Part 1 (Judge Strickland)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/3/Fn2UBsDTYis

A lost ball in high weeds. 

Thank you!!!!!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: September 15, 2011, 10:23:19 AM »

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2011/09/sham-with-no-shame-dr-phil-and-anthonys.html
Thursday, September 15, 2011
A Sham with no Shame: Dr. Phil and the Anthonys' TV Stunt

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: September 15, 2011, 10:25:04 AM »

George told Dr. Phil he took a voice analysis test.....did we know that? I don't remember seeing or reading any info related to that in the docs released.
I do not remember that.

I don't either.    [ Maybe CinCin administered it at the kitchen table ]

Maybe her computer Googled it while she was at work.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: September 15, 2011, 11:10:54 AM »

Question:  Did anyone here order Jeff Ashton's book on Kindle?  I thought I pre ordered it but it doesn't show that they charged me for it yet. 

They may not charge you until closer to release date....in case Jeff doesn't meet the dead line etc. But Jeff stated he was almost finished late last week on his FB page so I don't see an issue with release date being delayed. Nov 29th is the date I got when I pre-ordered for my Kindle.

The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
Still here just busy, book is ramping up nearing completion..had lunch with Linda today, she is well. adjusting to life post casey. She got nice promotion at work so she is learning the ropes of a new job. Frank got promoted too. He is doing homicides full time.
Tuesday at 10:07pm

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300?sk=wall&filter=2

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: September 15, 2011, 11:11:41 AM »

George told Dr. Phil he took a voice analysis test.....did we know that? I don't remember seeing or reading any info related to that in the docs released.
I do not remember that.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: September 15, 2011, 11:29:51 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
09/14/2011           Response
Orange County's Amended; to Motion to Unseal Videotape

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: September 15, 2011, 11:43:40 AM »

George should leave Cindy.
This interview has only made people even more sick of this family. We didn't want them to be on the show cause of the publicity and all that, but perhaps, karma has started weaving it's way..This is probably the best possible backfire that we could hope for...no one will like this family after this interview..mostly thanks to Cindy..She is nuts and very arrogant and it shows through in her words and her constant enabling of Casey...tsk tsk tsk...

I knew that just seeing highlights from the interview would only pizz me off again and it sure did. I think these "new revelations" from George are not so new and too little too late, he knew from the smell of death in the car just as Cindy did and when asked about Caylee's body being dumped, Cindy said it was only a shell of her body that Caylee's soul had already left, so that's how she wants to excuse Casey from her disgusting behavior yet again? I once had a little comfort thinking perhaps Cindy would feel bad knowing she slept nicely in her home while just down the street Caylee was rotting in the woods, but not now, Cindy has proven to be more like Casey than we ever imagined, no heart, no conscience, no feelings, just total disregard for Caylee, can't even get a little respect for her tiny dead body, but oh, make sure she gets that pooh comforter back so the set isn't disturbed.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #947 on: September 15, 2011, 11:47:55 AM »

Hi monkey friends. It's been a while. I haven't had the heart to post ... just didn't have the words. I still don't. I had my second daughter a few months ago. It just made it all more sickening. I look at my baby girl and wonder how Casey did it. How she did it and then went skipping along through life without a care. HOW. The thought of Caylee's bones out there like trash is OBSCENE to me. There really is no better word for it. Repulsive, disgusting -- like Casey. And to hear Cindy say she prayed and the verdict was her "answer from God." Sick in the head. 

Anyway, I'm trying to accept the reality of it just like all of you. Reminding myself that God will have the final word, not the jury.

I remember you, Caylee.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: September 15, 2011, 11:48:12 AM »

Hi Monkeys

JMO...I do think Cindy knew what George was going to say today...and in my heart I feel like George is as much  a liar as Cindy and KC...he is so full of drama he should be crowned "Drama
King"  I think the whole interview was rehearsed over and over..George and Cindy are eating crab puffs waiting on the next pay out for their lies..and Cindy is waiting on her next appointment with the plastic surgeon to have her fillers injected around  her lying lips.They all make me sick..sorry for the rant..feeling  much better now

Mymonkey, I totally agree with you. I feel they were hedging their bets, good cop - bad cop, or something to that effect. See, it's all fine and dandy to say you think your daughter did it NOW, since there's no chance she can be tried again.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: September 15, 2011, 11:54:58 AM »

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2011/09/sham-with-no-shame-dr-phil-and-anthonys.html
Thursday, September 15, 2011
A Sham with no Shame: Dr. Phil and the Anthonys' TV Stunt

We'll never see the 6+ hours edited OUT of this interview. I agree, this was all staged.....and what did we see??.....nothing new, just more lies, new fabricated stories, new bizarre medical diagnoses which have NOTHING to support these claims. We are just supposed to take Sindy's word for them....a proven liar! I hope to God this is the last time we will EVER see or hear the evil cretins again.

It would have been much cheaper for Dr. Phil if he would have duct taped both creatures and made them sit and listen to him spew his bullchit for 9 hours. I would have paid to watch that.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: September 15, 2011, 11:56:03 AM »

Question:  Did anyone here order Jeff Ashton's book on Kindle?  I thought I pre ordered it but it doesn't show that they charged me for it yet. 
I've only ever ordered hard items from Amazon. One time they told me that the payment is not processed until it is ready to ship.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: September 15, 2011, 12:03:20 PM »

I do not remember that.

That was it!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: September 15, 2011, 12:04:45 PM »

I do not remember that.

That was it!

Whoops!  Sorry I posted in the wrong spot---yes, The Computer did it.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: September 15, 2011, 12:07:25 PM »

I am absolutely vomitous with the Anthonys.  Cindy's statement that Caylee was only a shell, after all, what did it matter what the murdering whore did with the remains, makes me literally sick to my stomach.  Smirky McSmirkipants is the most disgusting piece of filth on this earth.  If Cindy was that nonchalant about her granddaughter's faux burial, than no wonder she is sweeping her daughter's culpability under the rug.  (And we all know what a good housekeeper she is.)   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: September 15, 2011, 12:09:27 PM »

They may not charge you until closer to release date....in case Jeff doesn't meet the dead line etc. But Jeff stated he was almost finished late last week on his FB page so I don't see an issue with release date being delayed. Nov 29th is the date I got when I pre-ordered for my Kindle.

The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
Still here just busy, book is ramping up nearing completion..had lunch with Linda today, she is well. adjusting to life post casey. She got nice promotion at work so she is learning the ropes of a new job. Frank got promoted too. He is doing homicides full time.
Tuesday at 10:07pm

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300?sk=wall&filter=2

Thanks for the update---a great trio.

Write faster, Jeff!!!!!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: September 15, 2011, 12:24:39 PM »

And while I'm ranting and raving, here's another thing...I think Cindy outed herself when she told Dr. Phil that Casey said she didn't say anything about where Caylee was because the body wasn't where she thought it would be.  Really, Cindy?  Is that why you sent Dominic Casey out to the woods, with the info about the pavers, etc?  That was in November of 2008.   So you didn't know Caylee was dead?  That she was out there?  Alone, bones scattered in the muck and mire?  Burning in hell is too good for Cindy.
http://youtu.be/UmGLTPZqBHU
<<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UmGLTPZqBHU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: September 15, 2011, 12:40:49 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
09/14/2011           Response
Orange County's Amended; to Motion to Unseal Videotape
When do we get to find out what the ruling is?  Is that on the 28th, or am I confusing it with another hearing?

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: September 15, 2011, 12:58:44 PM »

I am absolutely vomitous with the Anthonys.  Cindy's statement that Caylee was only a shell, after all, what did it matter what the murdering whore did with the remains, makes me literally sick to my stomach.  Smirky McSmirkipants is the most disgusting piece of filth on this earth.  If Cindy was that nonchalant about her granddaughter's faux burial, than no wonder she is sweeping her daughter's culpability under the rug.  (And we all know what a good housekeeper she is.)   

It is just astonishing to me how George and Cindy Anthony have fooled so many people.  Remember all of those people who showed up for Cindy's "Look at me, look at me," production masquerading as a memorial service for Caylee. And now we learn that she has no feelings at all about her granddaughter's body being thrown in a swamp, all bagged up and taped as they did their dead animals (And there's certainly a story there.)  It wasn't Caylee anymore anyway, folks, so what did you expect my perfect, angel, sweetheart Casey to do? Give her a decent burial? Give a girl a break.  She might have broken a nail.  And it's perfectly possible that little Caylee's pitiful remains were not in the spot where that poor excuse for a human being placed them.  They were likely dragged further into the woods by scavengers--snakes, cayotes, possums, etc. so they could do their work undisturbed.

I have lived many years, and I have seen many things, but I have never seen a mother with so little feeling for her granddaughter.  Even ancient human beings at the dawn of time buried their dead with reverence and ritual.  Science says that we are not descended from Neanderthals, that they died out as humans evolved separately.  Looking at the Anthonys, I wonder what species they evolved from.  Surely not the same as most present day humans. I hope not the same as I.  I refuse to have one gene in common with them.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: September 15, 2011, 01:11:49 PM »

It is just astonishing to me how George and Cindy Anthony have fooled so many people.  Remember all of those people who showed up for Cindy's "Look at me, look at me," production masquerading as a memorial service for Caylee. And now we learn that she has no feelings at all about her granddaughter's body being thrown in a swamp, all bagged up and taped as they did their dead animals (And there's certainly a story there.)  It wasn't Caylee anymore anyway, folks, so what did you expect my perfect, angel, sweetheart Casey to do? Give her a decent burial? Give a girl a break.  She might have broken a nail.  And it's perfectly possible that little Caylee's pitiful remains were not in the spot where that poor excuse for a human being placed them.  They were likely dragged further into the woods by scavengers--snakes, cayotes, possums, etc. so they could do their work undisturbed.

I have lived many years, and I have seen many things, but I have never seen a mother with so little feeling for her granddaughter.  Even ancient human beings at the dawn of time buried their dead with reverence and ritual.  Science says that we are not descended from Neanderthals, that they died out as humans evolved separately.  Looking at the Anthonys, I wonder what species they evolved from.  Surely not the same as most present day humans. I hope not the same as I.  I refuse to have one gene in common with them.
I sure can't add anything to ya'lls comment , they're exactly right but cindy sure confirmed the reasoning behind the relentless pursuit of Kronk. The killer knew where the body had been placed of course, when dom C went looking and couldn't find it...the defense was born. Aha! that 'demented pervert of a meter man' must've done it. They spent thousands of taxpayer money to create and frame Kronk.  Of course in the end, with Laura B outed and not being able to go that route exactly..they went with "accident"

How is it that Baez isn't named in any of these payback lawsuits....he knew, he advised his client to stay quiet while money and manpower flowed....I'll never understand how the A's escaped ANY charges
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: September 15, 2011, 01:21:50 PM »

Even the Neanderthals had more decency:
http://news.discovery.com/history/neanderthal-burial-ground-afterlife-110420.html

You know, when all this started, I honestly thought people were being a little too rough on George and Cindy. I almost posted something to that effect. But I hung around and watched and after awhile, I realized that you guys had hit the nail on its proverbial head. Glad I kept my mouth shut on that one!

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.