May 28, 2024, 02:58:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396230 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2008, 09:29:20 PM »

Also...the intersection is easily within the time frame of borrowing a shovel for say..an hour or so ?

couldn't an animal "spine" easily be distinguished from a human one? (unless it's a monkey  ) but seriously, would it be possible that the LE will hold off more information until after 9am tomorrow ?

My guess is they are fairly certain it is human bones but of course need to do DNA

an anthropologist would quickly determine if the bones are human or animal and which animal they come from.

There are other people missing in Orlando and just finding human bones would not necessarily mean it is Caylee, unless there were clothing or article that are know to be with her.

we have been over the animal blood v human blood a few times in the past few years also.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2008, 09:30:01 PM »

Also...the intersection is easily within the time frame of borrowing a shovel for say..an hour or so ?

couldn't an animal "spine" easily be distinguished from a human one? (unless it's a monkey  ) but seriously, would it be possible that the LE will hold off more information until after 9am tomorrow ?

My guess is they are fairly certain it is human bones but of course need to do DNA

and a child vs adult could be determined quickly...hopefully there aren't too many missing kids down there...very vague info

dang, I hope this is something...not to sound morbid but since it's established that Caylee is no longer with us here 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2008, 09:32:18 PM »

TES could find Jennifer Kesse or another missing person from the area while searching for Caylee...

bump

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2008, 09:34:06 PM »

an anthropologist would quickly determine if the bones are human or animal and which animal they come from.

There are other people missing in Orlando and just finding human bones would not necessarily mean it is Caylee, unless there were clothing or article that are know to be with her.

we have been over the animal blood v human blood a few times in the past few years also.
Are there donkeys in Aruba Orlando?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2008, 09:34:29 PM »

TES could find Jennifer Kesse or another missing person from the area while searching for Caylee...

bump

Yes, and that would be wonderful
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2008, 09:35:27 PM »

8 missing juveniles in Orlando

http://www.cityoforlando.net/POLICE/missing/juveniles.htm

one in 1982 the rest since 2005

these are older than Caylee

no stats on kids Caylee's age.

+++

maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2008, 09:35:45 PM »

I'm hoping that LE bugged the residence while Casey was home. I'm still thinking that left alone, Cindy and Casey's conversations would be interesting.

I hope that they bugged every member of that family's land phones & cell phones - as well as friend's or associates that LE regarded as suspicious.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2008, 09:36:40 PM »

hi ya wreck  cyclops

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2008, 09:39:35 PM »

hi ya wreck  cyclops
I'm not completely up to speed yet -- but you all have suckered me in! 

GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2008, 09:40:30 PM »

Found this on Gretawire. HI everyone!

Comment by vervetomove
September 1st, 2008 at 3:11 pm
To the residents of Orlando and surrounding communities,

I know that your hearts are grieving and broken over the plight of Caylee Marie Anthony. Our hearts join you in your sorrow. We come to you today asking that you put aside any anger or bad feelings that you may have and instead, focus your energy in the search for Caylee.

My granddaughter, Riley Ann Sawyers, was taken from this world on July 24, 2007 by an act of violence that will forever haunt our lives. Texas Equusearch played an instrumental role in identifying her and returning her to her family. They continue to play a large role in supporting our family in our grieving and healing process, and helping us to bring awareness to the plight of missing and abused children.

We come to you today to ask that you join law enforcement and Texas Equusearch in their search for Caylee. Searching for a missing child is a difficult and daunting task, both physically and emotionally. Those that choose to volunteer their time and efforts to do so are truly angels that walk on earth. Even if you cannot physically search for the child, there are many, many things that you can do. There is a great need for food, water, supplies, monetary donations and other assistance. Even making a small donation can make a big difference and I am asking you to please consider doing so.

One of our spokespersons talked to Tim today. They will have spent a minimum of $25,000 on this search by tomorrow in gas, lodging, food, supplies, etc. His word were “We are not going anywhere until this baby is brought home.”

This is a time that we can all come together and do something positive for Caylee. Our thoughts and our efforts should be on finding Caylee and bringing her home. Texas Equusearch is there in a role to support Caylee, nothing more, nothing less. Please think of Caylee as one of your own, and do all you can to help in bringing her home. Focus your efforts in a positive way and with love for a little girl lost. Please come together as a community for the love of a child that so desperately needs you now. As a family who’s child has been there, we know how great of an impact you, one person, one voice, one loving heart, can make.

As Texas Equusearch says “Lost is not alone”. Please, do not let Caylee be alone.

With prayers for all of you,
Sheryl Ann Sawyers and Family, along with the “Circle of Friends”

Never Give Up!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2008, 09:42:45 PM »

Hello Wreck, welcome.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2008, 09:42:58 PM »

"Perfume on a Pig" was great!

That got my attention, too, mrskub.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2008, 09:44:38 PM »

hi ya wreck  cyclops
I'm not completely up to speed yet -- but you all have suckered me in! 

welcome aboard

I'm waiting for Godfather Peter R's blow out on Paulus - that should be soon.

I'm sure caesu or Johan will let us know. I remember it was supposed to be in September.

+++

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2008, 09:46:51 PM »

Hi SS is my room almost ready??  You know the last two checkpoints???  Can you stand to hear his voice?  Can you can to hear him breathe?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2008, 09:49:56 PM »

if the Anthony family had one ounce of humanity in them - they would turn the entire Caylee donation fund over to TES tomorrow morning

I CHALLENGE THEM TO JUST THAT

The fund was not defend Casey and George made that clear in his plea for donations.

Caylee will not be coming home unless TES has every opportunity.

I WOULD HOPE THAT THE ANTHONY FAMILY WILL DO THE RIGHT THING FOR ONCE.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2008, 09:50:33 PM »

Found this on Gretawire. HI everyone!

Comment by vervetomove
September 1st, 2008 at 3:11 pm
To the residents of Orlando and surrounding communities,

I know that your hearts are grieving and broken over the plight of Caylee Marie Anthony. Our hearts join you in your sorrow. We come to you today asking that you put aside any anger or bad feelings that you may have and instead, focus your energy in the search for Caylee.

My granddaughter, Riley Ann Sawyers, was taken from this world on July 24, 2007 by an act of violence that will forever haunt our lives. Texas Equusearch played an instrumental role in identifying her and returning her to her family. They continue to play a large role in supporting our family in our grieving and healing process, and helping us to bring awareness to the plight of missing and abused children.

We come to you today to ask that you join law enforcement and Texas Equusearch in their search for Caylee. Searching for a missing child is a difficult and daunting task, both physically and emotionally. Those that choose to volunteer their time and efforts to do so are truly angels that walk on earth. Even if you cannot physically search for the child, there are many, many things that you can do. There is a great need for food, water, supplies, monetary donations and other assistance. Even making a small donation can make a big difference and I am asking you to please consider doing so.

One of our spokespersons talked to Tim today. They will have spent a minimum of $25,000 on this search by tomorrow in gas, lodging, food, supplies, etc. His word were “We are not going anywhere until this baby is brought home.”

This is a time that we can all come together and do something positive for Caylee. Our thoughts and our efforts should be on finding Caylee and bringing her home. Texas Equusearch is there in a role to support Caylee, nothing more, nothing less. Please think of Caylee as one of your own, and do all you can to help in bringing her home. Focus your efforts in a positive way and with love for a little girl lost. Please come together as a community for the love of a child that so desperately needs you now. As a family who’s child has been there, we know how great of an impact you, one person, one voice, one loving heart, can make.

As Texas Equusearch says “Lost is not alone”. Please, do not let Caylee be alone.

With prayers for all of you,
Sheryl Ann Sawyers and Family, along with the “Circle of Friends”

Very cool
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: September 01, 2008, 09:52:23 PM »

hello everyone I am new to this posting thing , but I have been reading this forum for about a week and believe there was allot of reading and I am not done yet ....

I kinda no what kinda of person Caysee is I have  afriend that lives in florida that asks the same way , Sleeps around , lies to get her way , uses everyone in her path ...... But I really knew this when I listened to one of the phone calls from jail "when she talking to her friend Kristine , My friend does the same thing HONEY SWEETHEART , you know I love you ,, Honey............ Same thing when she has done wrong and does not want to hear she starts the same BS talk .... As far as wanting to talk to Tony ..... She didnt want him to believe all the lies that where going to start coming out , she wanted to make sure she got to talk to him before he found out about her BS, she was just trying to cover her tracks... so she had someone to go to when she got out .... she does not want to be at home , she knew all of her other friend would already no the lies becasue of Amy , but no one really hung out with TONY......

Sorry just my POV , Sorry I went rambling on thats not why I came here I had ONE Question and it may be stupid

WHY HAS SHE NOT DONE A LIE DETECTOR TEST? 

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: September 01, 2008, 09:52:28 PM »

Hi SS is my room almost ready??  You know the last two checkpoints???  Can you stand to hear his voice?  Can you can to hear him breathe?????

Hi A-1,  No, the room isn't ready.  I had too many unexpected distractions in August.  I still hope to start bringing down walls before long.  The garage looks great, though.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: September 01, 2008, 09:52:55 PM »

guys be ready for tomorrow.....
tomorrow morning before 9 am Casey will talk.......but only will say more of her lies ....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: September 01, 2008, 09:59:40 PM »

hello everyone I am new to this posting thing , but I have been reading this forum for about a week and believe there was allot of reading and I am not done yet ....

I kinda no what kinda of person Caysee is I have  afriend that lives in florida that asks the same way , Sleeps around , lies to get her way , uses everyone in her path ...... But I really knew this when I listened to one of the phone calls from jail "when she talking to her friend Kristine , My friend does the same thing HONEY SWEETHEART , you know I love you ,, Honey............ Same thing when she has done wrong and does not want to hear she starts the same BS talk .... As far as wanting to talk to Tony ..... She didnt want him to believe all the lies that where going to start coming out , she wanted to make sure she got to talk to him before he found out about her BS, she was just trying to cover her tracks... so she had someone to go to when she got out .... she does not want to be at home , she knew all of her other friend would already no the lies becasue of Amy , but no one really hung out with TONY......

Sorry just my POV , Sorry I went rambling on thats not why I came here I had ONE Question and it may be stupid

WHY HAS SHE NOT DONE A LIE DETECTOR TEST? 

Welcome Walter!  I don't know why no lie detector test but I think we all know how she'd do 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.