May 28, 2024, 12:29:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396212 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #340 on: September 02, 2008, 05:53:01 AM »

Something happening on the stalker cam.

Monkey's never miss much. > Super Power Bananas TM   

TIME STAMP 5:47 am    Orlando, FL

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #341 on: September 02, 2008, 05:53:26 AM »

Camera lights have the House of Horrors all lit up

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Is that an unmarked police car, Tomm?

I missed it!!!

Google is releasing their new web browser this morning. I keep checking that as well. Sorry, just a geek. It was released in Europe yesterday. It was an accident, then they shut it down. Errgggg

Peace Monkeys
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: September 02, 2008, 05:54:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Today may be a very busy day. Let's hope that Casey takes the immunity and tells where Caylee is. It's a longshot and I don't think it will happen but, I can hope.

I went back again to Craigslist in the hope of finding some volunteers for today and the coming days.  The majority of the section is about the Anthony family. Here's an example from this morning:

I Hear EquaSearch is looking for Jennifer Kesey Now? (sad)
Reply to: pers-822943476@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-01, 9:26PM EDT

I heard that EquaSearch is now suspending the search for Caylee because no one will show up to help and now they are searching for Jennifer Kesey ???

Is that true????

If it is I will volunteer to help and write a check for $200 for the family = Jennifer's family tomorrow and deliver personally. The work that EquaSearch does is amazing. But I can't bring myself to be any part of the Casey / Caylee spectical.

Of course, the information is incorrect but it just shows the animosity in that town toward the family. People are angry that the family won't help in the search, that they're covering up for Casey and they feel the money donated isn't being used to look for Caylee. One young woman who works for a Dentist gave $600 and the Dentist gave $1000. She's hurt, feels like a fool and this may truly impact on any future donations for anyone else who may truly need it. These are only 2 people here. There were tons of donations and no accounting for the funds. Most of the supplies, tee shirts, gas cards etc. were all donated. Where is the money? How is that being used? Another thing is, people don't want Caylee brought back to the family, even just for burial. They don't feel they deserve her. One poster questioned what happens to the trust funds if Caylee is found or declared dead. He/she indicated that depending on how the trust fund was written, the monies in the accounts could go directly to the next of kin/heirs of the baby. That would mean Casey and the Anthony's would have this money to do with as they want. The speculation was that there had to be close to, if not more than, $100,000 collected. I firmly believe, after 2 days of reading, this is why Equusearch is having such difficulty getting help or donations.

Somebody with a head on their shoulders, who truly wants Caylee found, needs to talk to this family. Their actions and behaviors are hampering this recovery. Does anyone close to this really care about the baby? I seriously have to wonder.

With that amount of money, I hope the IRS is watching this.  They asked for donations for Caylee's trust fund, and if they did indeed get money sent to them, they have to account for donations.  If it is used for anything other than that, such as living expenses, it would have to be declared as income and they would have to pay taxes on it.  I would love to see the IRS in on this one!

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: September 02, 2008, 05:55:36 AM »

That looked like Baez????

Or it was another limo to take them to the jail to see Casey

Remember when they did that

Our daughter is in jail George, lets go see her in style?!?!?!

What freaks

Peace Monkeys
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: September 02, 2008, 05:57:18 AM »

Camera lights have the House of Horrors all lit up

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Is that an unmarked police car, Tomm?

I saw the garage door open and a black sedan in the driveway. Could not tell if it was an unmarked LE car or not. Someone came out of the garage and got into the driver's seat.

A few minutes before, I saw a news crew, I believe, testing lighting, etc.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #345 on: September 02, 2008, 05:57:58 AM »

CA & GA KNOW, they KNOW, however they also know KC & CA with her 911 calls were covering their butts, would you take the chance of having a pathologically lying daughter not turning the tables on you to be the murderer of your grandchild?  I say NO.  That is why GA WWHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!! during the 3rd 911 call when CA exclaimed about the vehicle smelling like a dead body.  He couldn't believe she said it, she went outside the script.

CA saw the cover up as the perfect opportunity of capitalizing on the loss of her grandchild.  Sensationalizing the circumstances, drawing out the timeline, bringing in the vultures who create books, movies, entertainment shows but under no circumstances was she going to be framed.  That's how I'm looking at this, that's why the lack of emotion & the anger, her plan isn't going well.  She had come to terms with the loss of her grandchild & is trying to make the best of a bad thing.  Her thinking & value system is WARPED, plain & simple to me.

Again, HOUSE OF SOCIOPATH'S.

I really go over and over the fact again and again...

Cindy made the call, yet George did not.

George sat in that smell all the way home, driving the car back.

George knows what homicide smells like. He was a cop.

Then the way he acts like he is finding it all out for the first time,

in the recorded in the 911 calls. At this point, he has known about

it for hours and hours.
And so does Cindy.Wasn't she with George when he picked up the car at 1:55 that day?Also found out(400 page documents)that Cindy claims she recieved the registered letter about the car,on June 15th...same day car was picked up.
I could have sworn on Greta Cindy said the reg.letter got lost in her mail for a few days and that was why they waited to pick the car up.Does anyone know when the tow co. sent that letter?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: September 02, 2008, 06:00:30 AM »

I am about 90 percent positive there is another person in the passenger

seat of that car.... Tomm, I think you are right about that being the limo driver...

We have seen Cindy before with the same limo driver, I think.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: September 02, 2008, 06:01:09 AM »

------------------
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: September 02, 2008, 06:04:03 AM »

seat of that car.... Tomm, I think you are right about that being the limo driver...

With all the extra cash, she may be taking it to Target. Taking a freaking limo WTF? Your granddaughter is dead and your daughter is in jail. They might be going to Disney!!!

Peace Monkeys
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #349 on: September 02, 2008, 06:04:30 AM »

Caylee be going to DI'NEY WORL'???

Anthony Lazzaro interview (page 8.)

Tony talks like a 12 yo gansta wannabe....that was one of the hardest interviews for me to try and get through lol
There was a Sean there when Tony was interviewed....anyone know if this was Lake Vaj Sean?

Karma Is Coming

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: September 02, 2008, 06:06:13 AM »

With all the extra cash, she may be taking it to Target. Taking a freaking limo WTF? Your granddaughter is dead and your daughter is in jail. They might be going to Disney!!!

Tomm,

Where was she coming back the last time she took a limo?

Was it a jail visit to see Casey that day? Do you remember?

------------------
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #351 on: September 02, 2008, 06:06:54 AM »

I was going through old Caylee PDFs last night, and found this

part very interesting. It is how Det. Y. Melich shot up the bum

timeline given of June 9th, and how the date changed to finally

June 16th as Caylee's last day of being seen.

A search warrant on Casey's laptop, with a forensic hard drive

scan is what the cap in the Anthony's initial claim of June 9th.

Good morning
See Carpe,that is exactly why I think whatever happened to Caylee,happened directly after June 15th(fathers day).
When this case was first reported,Cindy,George and Casey stuck like glue to that June 9th date.....like it was a well rehearsed story.....implying that at least those 3(I'm not sure about Lee yet)went over and over this story BEFORE 911 was ever called.

correcting my Jult to June Smile

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: September 02, 2008, 06:07:59 AM »

So, am I to understand that Tim and his crew are leaving? I still say take the dogs and search the landfills.

No Tomm. I posted that it was not correct. The point I was trying to show was, the poster stated she would send $200 if it was for another missing child. Just not for the Anthony case.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: September 02, 2008, 06:08:31 AM »

Tomm,

Yes, they went to see Casey in a limo, it was like their second or third visit

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: September 02, 2008, 06:09:20 AM »

So, am I to understand that Tim and his crew are leaving? I still say take the dogs and search the landfills.

No Tomm. I posted that it was not correct. The point I was trying to show was, the poster stated she would send $200 if it was for another missing child. Just not for the Anthony case.

Thank you, I really feel for Tim on this one.

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: September 02, 2008, 06:10:02 AM »

Caylee be going to DI'NEY WORL'???

Anthony Lazzaro interview (page 8.)

Tony talks like a 12 yo gansta wannabe....that was one of the hardest interviews for me to try and get through lol
There was a Sean there when Tony was interviewed....anyone know if this was Lake Vaj Sean?

Dunno about Sean / Vaj... but you're right about Lazzaro!

He reads like Joran Van der sloot, and he treats women about the same I think too.

I mean, like I mean, like I mean.... ummmmmm ... if ya read the way he talks

about Casey. duhhhhhhh I just lost my train of thought.

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: September 02, 2008, 06:10:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Today may be a very busy day. Let's hope that Casey takes the immunity and tells where Caylee is. It's a longshot and I don't think it will happen but, I can hope.

I went back again to Craigslist in the hope of finding some volunteers for today and the coming days.  The majority of the section is about the Anthony family. Here's an example from this morning:

I Hear EquaSearch is looking for Jennifer Kesey Now? (sad)
Reply to: pers-822943476@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-01, 9:26PM EDT

I heard that EquaSearch is now suspending the search for Caylee because no one will show up to help and now they are searching for Jennifer Kesey ???

Is that true????

If it is I will volunteer to help and write a check for $200 for the family = Jennifer's family tomorrow and deliver personally. The work that EquaSearch does is amazing. But I can't bring myself to be any part of the Casey / Caylee spectical.

Of course, the information is incorrect but it just shows the animosity in that town toward the family. People are angry that the family won't help in the search, that they're covering up for Casey and they feel the money donated isn't being used to look for Caylee. One young woman who works for a Dentist gave $600 and the Dentist gave $1000. She's hurt, feels like a fool and this may truly impact on any future donations for anyone else who may truly need it. These are only 2 people here. There were tons of donations and no accounting for the funds. Most of the supplies, tee shirts, gas cards etc. were all donated. Where is the money? How is that being used? Another thing is, people don't want Caylee brought back to the family, even just for burial. They don't feel they deserve her. One poster questioned what happens to the trust funds if Caylee is found or declared dead. He/she indicated that depending on how the trust fund was written, the monies in the accounts could go directly to the next of kin/heirs of the baby. That would mean Casey and the Anthony's would have this money to do with as they want. The speculation was that there had to be close to, if not more than, $100,000 collected. I firmly believe, after 2 days of reading, this is why Equusearch is having such difficulty getting help or donations.

Somebody with a head on their shoulders, who truly wants Caylee found, needs to talk to this family. Their actions and behaviors are hampering this recovery. Does anyone close to this really care about the baby? I seriously have to wonder.

With that amount of money, I hope the IRS is watching this.  They asked for donations for Caylee's trust fund, and if they did indeed get money sent to them, they have to account for donations.  If it is used for anything other than that, such as living expenses, it would have to be declared as income and they would have to pay taxes on it.  I would love to see the IRS in on this one!

Jaggard, Lee had posted on his myspace to send donations to the house or to contact him. Donation jars are set up at every benefit and fundraiser. There is no way they are reporting all the cash they get. I just don't believe it. Not with this family. And with cash, there's no paper trail or record to worry about.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: September 02, 2008, 06:12:21 AM »

I will bet that bippy again Carpe, that it's another freakin' TV appearance.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: September 02, 2008, 06:13:31 AM »

CA & GA KNOW, they KNOW, however they also know KC & CA with her 911 calls were covering their butts, would you take the chance of having a pathologically lying daughter not turning the tables on you to be the murderer of your grandchild?  I say NO.  That is why GA WWHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!! during the 3rd 911 call when CA exclaimed about the vehicle smelling like a dead body.  He couldn't believe she said it, she went outside the script.

CA saw the cover up as the perfect opportunity of capitalizing on the loss of her grandchild.  Sensationalizing the circumstances, drawing out the timeline, bringing in the vultures who create books, movies, entertainment shows but under no circumstances was she going to be framed.  That's how I'm looking at this, that's why the lack of emotion & the anger, her plan isn't going well.  She had come to terms with the loss of her grandchild & is trying to make the best of a bad thing.  Her thinking & value system is WARPED, plain & simple to me.

Again, HOUSE OF SOCIOPATH'S.

I really go over and over the fact again and again...

Cindy made the call, yet George did not.

George sat in that smell all the way home, driving the car back.

George knows what homicide smells like. He was a cop.

Then the way he acts like he is finding it all out for the first time,

in the recorded in the 911 calls. At this point, he has known about

it for hours and hours.
And so does Cindy.Wasn't she with George when he picked up the car at 1:55 that day?Also found out(400 page documents)that Cindy claims she recieved the registered letter about the car,on June 15th...same day car was picked up.
I could have sworn on Greta Cindy said the reg.letter got lost in her mail for a few days and that was why they waited to pick the car up.Does anyone know when the tow co. sent that letter?

Good Morning Karma. I don't remember the date but I believe it's in document 3.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: September 02, 2008, 06:13:57 AM »

Tomm,

Yes, they went to see Casey in a limo, it was like their second or third visit

That is probably what they left to do again, then. I wonder if they will stop

off at Target, and bust a gift card on some bottled water?

I'm terrible this morning! I just can't help myself, really.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.