June 01, 2024, 10:10:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396659 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #960 on: September 02, 2008, 05:37:44 PM »

A big thank you to Knay Knay!!!  She has made the word PR her second language today...radio stations and television stations and websites are making appeals for help for TES just because she dared to believe she could do it.
 salut salut salut salut salut

Ahhhhh - it wasn't me - WE ALL DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #961 on: September 02, 2008, 05:37:59 PM »

if George actually found out Caylee was missing on June 15th - that means something happened to her after the father's day visit and before Casey went to Tony's.

And then Tony's indication that Caylee did not spend the night brings even more scrutiny upon George and CINDY.

If George's story is correct - he's a bigger target than I thought based on HIS OWN WORDS. Not everyone can lie and make all of the details fit the timeline. It only takes one slip up to bring it all down.

A HUGE slip-up would be confronting Casey in the driveway about the gas cans while Casey is posting a myspace message. Now there are some slippery snakes involved here, bu no one can be in two places at once. Not even Joran van der Sloot.

Greta interviewed George about the Gas Cans ...

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/2008/08/07/george-anthony-tells-greta-that-casey-stole-gas-cans-from-shed/
VAN SUSTEREN: Are these the sheds were there was some report something was stolen from the sheds or broken into?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, and we actually need to replace a lot of stuff out here. But yes, this is one of the sheds that we would normally keep locked and normally keep the shovels in, which we do keep the shovels in. This is his toolshed. The lawn mower, you know, weed-whacker, that type of thing, shovels, axes, hoes, anything you do gardening work is locked up in here, like that. I mean, it’s a normal shed.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was something reported stolen from this, though?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, gas cans.

VAN SUSTEREN: When was that report made that gas cans were stolen?

CINDY ANTHONY: You’d have to ask George.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was that, though, before Caylee was — had been reported missing or after, that the gas cans…

CINDY ANTHONY: That was before.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Absolutely.

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were — how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That’s when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don’t believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I’m almost positive it’s a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That’s when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how’re you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what’s going on? And she says, Oh, I’m just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where’s Caylee? She’s with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we’ll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it’s a shame what happened in the shed. And I said…

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I’m getting ready to rotate your mom’s tires on her car. There’s a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn’t rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I’d like to have it, so in case you’re not here over the weekend, I’d like to be able to do it.

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I’ll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about — about that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn’t want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I’ll get it for you. Dad, I’ll get it out. I said, It’s no problem. I know where it’s at. I’ll get it, get it out and be done with it.

So as we’re walking out through the garage, she’s still telling me, Dad, I’ll get it. Give me a minute, I’ll get it. I said, Casey, I’m capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So — and she opened up the trunk of the car…

CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She’s the one that took the gas cans.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: September 02, 2008, 05:38:39 PM »

A big thank you to Knay Knay!!!  She has made the word PR her second language today...radio stations and television stations and websites are making appeals for help for TES just because she dared to believe she could do it.
 salut salut salut salut salut

Great job Knay Knay!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: September 02, 2008, 05:38:55 PM »

Another promotion for TES WOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOLUNTEERS SEARCH FOR CAYLEE'S BODY Tuesday afternoon, volunteer search crews were trying again to find any sign of Caylee Anthony. Monday, investigators admitted publicly to Eyewitness News that they believe Caylee is likely dead.

"We understand it's a workday, but we do need as many people as we can get out here," said EquuSearch Deputy Director Mandy Labritton.

It's day three of the search for Caylee, led by Texas search and rescue team EquuSearch. The area of interest on Tuesday was International Corporate Parkway near the Beachline Expressway. Marie Chalabi, a criminal justice student has volunteered for three straight days.

"How much longer will you be out here?" Eyewitness News reporter Gustavo Almodovar asked.

"Whatever it takes to find Caylee. As long as they're here I'm here," responded Marie.

The groups said that they haven't found much, a few animal bones and the front bumper of a red car. The number of volunteers has dwindled from nearly 200 on Sunday to more than 100 on Monday and only 40 on Tuesday. The lack of interest may be due to the fact that detectives with the sheriff's office suspect the missing child isn't alive.

"The community has ill-will toward the family and doesn't realize that this is actually a search for a baby. It's not an investigation," Labritton said.

Organizers plan to keep searching for Caylee until the investigation is complete or until she’s been found. They're pleading with church groups to encourage their members to get involved.

knay...please post a link to this.....I have been in contact with FOX Dallas/FT. Worth..I think they are going to try to get a short interview with Tim...I am trying to forward a lot of things to the person who called me...thanks......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: September 02, 2008, 05:39:09 PM »

if George actually found out Caylee was missing on June 15th - that means something happened to her after the father's day visit and before Casey went to Tony's.

And then Tony's indication that Caylee did not spend the night brings even more scrutiny upon George and CINDY.

If George's story is correct - he's a bigger target than I thought based on HIS OWN WORDS. Not everyone can lie and make all of the details fit the timeline. It only takes one slip up to bring it all down.

A HUGE slip-up would be confronting Casey in the driveway about the gas cans while Casey is posting a myspace message. Now there are some slippery snakes involved here, bu no one can be in two places at once. Not even Joran van der Sloot.

ok, I figured it out

july 15th - not june 15th

my eyes must not be working too well today.

my fault..

I thought it was July 15th and not June 15th

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: September 02, 2008, 05:39:49 PM »

While I was just reading about the 2007 Anthony divorce proceedings, something popped into my mind.  If Cindy and George were in the midst of a divorce, was George still living in the house?  Where did he live?  If he was living somewhere else, it might be something to alert TES to.  It could be an area that he is familiar with if he had to dipsode of a body, quickly.

SS - good thinking!  Also if I remember correctly, someone pulled the RE records and it appears the home they are in on Hopespring is in Cindy's name only.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: September 02, 2008, 05:39:57 PM »

Unless someone places Casey at a place other than the Anthony's when George says they walked out and left while he was watching the "news" on the food channel  (Big sarcasm here..I watch that channel and have never seen any news before) it's George's word against nothing...and George wins as long as Casey remains silent. 

Yes, a huge slip up...will anyone notice it but us? Rolling Eyes
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #967 on: September 02, 2008, 05:40:30 PM »

VOLUNTEERS SEARCH FOR CAYLEE'S BODY Tuesday afternoon, volunteer search crews were trying again to find any sign of Caylee Anthony. Monday, investigators admitted publicly to Eyewitness News that they believe Caylee is likely dead.

"We understand it's a workday, but we do need as many people as we can get out here," said EquuSearch Deputy Director Mandy Labritton.

It's day three of the search for Caylee, led by Texas search and rescue team EquuSearch. The area of interest on Tuesday was International Corporate Parkway near the Beachline Expressway. Marie Chalabi, a criminal justice student has volunteered for three straight days.

"How much longer will you be out here?" Eyewitness News reporter Gustavo Almodovar asked.

"Whatever it takes to find Caylee. As long as they're here I'm here," responded Marie.

The groups said that they haven't found much, a few animal bones and the front bumper of a red car. The number of volunteers has dwindled from nearly 200 on Sunday to more than 100 on Monday and only 40 on Tuesday. The lack of interest may be due to the fact that detectives with the sheriff's office suspect the missing child isn't alive.

"The community has ill-will toward the family and doesn't realize that this is actually a search for a baby. It's not an investigation," Labritton said.

Organizers plan to keep searching for Caylee until the investigation is complete or until she’s been found. They're pleading with church groups to encourage their members to get involved.

knay...please post a link to this.....I have been in contact with FOX Dallas/FT. Worth..I think they are going to try to get a short interview with Tim...I am trying to forward a lot of things to the person who called me...thanks......

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: September 02, 2008, 05:42:11 PM »

Sunny - I think this is the link...scroll down a bit 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: September 02, 2008, 05:42:20 PM »

thanks...I also asked if they could put the new paypal address up for donations...and told him what we have been doing and why.......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: September 02, 2008, 05:43:30 PM »

I just came upon this site last week and I'm still new here.  I have a few questions.  Cindy, George, and Lee are taking donations from the public, but are doing nothing to "search" for Caylee.  What are they doing with this money?  Also, have any possible fathers come foward since this is such a high profile story?  Thanks!

Lisa

That is an excellent question...I would like to know also.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: September 02, 2008, 05:44:19 PM »

Wednesday Afternoon Finds Casey Anthony Still In Jail

POSTED: 5:00 pm EDT August 19, 2008
UPDATED: 11:18 am EDT August 20, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony remained in jail, Wednesday afternoon, despite promises from a celebrity bounty hunter that he would free the young mother. Leonard Padilla arrived in Orlando with promises of freeing Casey by Monday.

Anthony is being held on charges related to the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee. Casey reported Caylee missing in June but Orange County sheriff's deputies have been frustrated by her lack of cooperation in helping find the child.

Channel 9 has learned that Tampa-based Al Estes Bail Bonds is involved in efforts to release Casey from the Orange County jail. Their slogan is "We'll put your feet back on the street."

Casey's freedom from jail rests with a mysterious bail bondsman from California who does not want to show his face.

Sacramento bail bondsman Tony Padilla, whose bounty hunter uncle Leonard has been handling public and media relations related to Casey, told Channel 9 on Tuesday that completing a transfer bond from California to Florida is turning out more complicated than first expected.

Tampa bondsman Al Estes registered with the Orange County jail last Friday, to handle bonds of up to $500,000. The paperwork documents a deal between Estes and the Padillas' Houston Texas-based insurance company. There could be a snag involving Estes' insurance company.

"They need to make sure that the agent here in Florida was not going to be held responsible if something happened to the bond," explained Orlando bail bondsman John Vonachen.

He is disgusted with the way the Padillas are handling the case. "They've taken the focus off of where it should be, and that's on Caylee. They've made a circus out of this," said John.

Channel 9 also learned that the Padillas are trying to get a judge to add a global positioning system (GPS) ankle monitor to the terms of Casey's bond. This is to protect them even more against financial risk. As it is now, Casey would already have to wear an electronic proximity monitor if she is released.

The Anthony family's emotions are running very high. During Monday night's edition of Nancy Grace on CNN, Casey was called a punk. After the program, Casey's mother Cindy Anthony confronted the crew off camera.

We're also hearing that Al Estes could be backing out of the bond deal but we have not been able to confirm that through his company, and he has not returned our calls.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17235638/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: September 02, 2008, 05:46:43 PM »

I just came upon this site last week and I'm still new here.  I have a few questions.  Cindy, George, and Lee are taking donations from the public, but are doing nothing to "search" for Caylee.  What are they doing with this money?  Also, have any possible fathers come foward since this is such a high profile story?  Thanks!

Lisa

Welcome Lisa!  I can't see where they are doing anything to search for Caylee.  No possible fathers have come forward.  The only one that appears to show interrest is the family of Jose Ortiz.  Jose died in a car accident in May 2007 and some have wondered if he was the father.  The family says they had no idea and don't think it's true but ARE going to have DNA done to make sure. 
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #973 on: September 02, 2008, 05:51:54 PM »

Well, then apparently Casey neither graduated, nor did she have a driver's license (according to posters over at WS).  (Small potatoes when compared with her other crimes, but nobody cares that she was driving around legally?)

She has a valid DL. We have it floating around here on one of the threads I believe. I saw it though.

If Casey did have seizures (Jesse took her to the ER sometime earlier this year), then she would NOT be allowed to drive until she has had some time without seizures (at least in Maryland it is that way).  So, she would not have had a driver's license, but she could have a learner's permit (requiring another licensed driver) in case she should have a seizure while driving, or, in Maryland, she would have an ID card issued that looks similar to a driver's license, but is used for check cashing, etc.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #974 on: September 02, 2008, 05:54:30 PM »

Lisa

Paying Jose?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: September 02, 2008, 05:55:30 PM »

Klaasend, You mentioned the use of a stroller.  Do you still use a stroller that much with a 3 year old??  Would you have the hard kind in your car or just an umbrella type stroller??  Would Le know to look for a missing stroller because if she did put her in one to dispose of the body, she probably wouldnt bring it back.. Also, did they get a lot of rain at the time the baby was missing because Im thinking a stroller would be very hard to handle in marsh like ground..... Just thinking out loud....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: September 02, 2008, 05:56:17 PM »

Lisa

Paying Jose?

AHATA???

sorry, I couldn't resist cbb

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: September 02, 2008, 05:57:42 PM »

While I was just reading about the 2007 Anthony divorce proceedings, something popped into my mind.  If Cindy and George were in the midst of a divorce, was George still living in the house?  Where did he live?  If he was living somewhere else, it might be something to alert TES to.  It could be an area that he is familiar with if he had to dipsode of a body, quickly.

SS - good thinking!  Also if I remember correctly, someone pulled the RE records and it appears the home they are in on Hopespring is in Cindy's name only.

http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/get_parcel_master?pid=302313129600500&query_data=1111111O&tax_year=2008

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: September 02, 2008, 06:03:10 PM »

Klaasend, You mentioned the use of a stroller.  Do you still use a stroller that much with a 3 year old??  Would you have the hard kind in your car or just an umbrella type stroller??  Would Le know to look for a missing stroller because if she did put her in one to dispose of the body, she probably wouldnt bring it back.. Also, did they get a lot of rain at the time the baby was missing because Im thinking a stroller would be very hard to handle in marsh like ground..... Just thinking out loud....

I have a 6 yr old and a 5 yr old..  I still have a stroller in my garage, although it's been maybe a year (possibly less) since I last used it.  I can say for sure that my son was older than 3 the last time he used it.  He got it in his head that it was fun for mommy to push him around the block.      We maybe used it once or twice a month, depending.   (Of course not in bad weather, though).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: September 02, 2008, 06:04:25 PM »

http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/get_parcel_master?pid=302313129600500&query_data=1111111O&tax_year=2008

http://www.intelius.com/
LOCATIONS FOR GEORGE ANTHONY:
2 Addresses in ORLANDO, FL
2 Addresses in NILES, OH
1 Address in WARREN, OH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.