May 30, 2024, 01:53:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396393 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1460 on: September 02, 2008, 10:44:33 PM »

Cindy claims she received over 100 calls today from people saying they believe Caylee is alive or that they have spotted her...
I think tomorrow Cindy should receive over 100 calls claiming she is hindering the search for her granddaughter by her insanity and she needs to shut the hell up already.
Tim is doing them a favor, and she just strung the man out on national television. 
The rage I have for her at this moment is uncontainable.  To say she needs to be b!tched slapped would not even be enough.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: September 02, 2008, 10:45:05 PM »

Sorry, if this has been covered before. I am several pages behind in reading.

Re: where the dumpster was.. wasn't this a check cashing place? I would think they would have security cameras inside and outside for the parking lot. The thinking having them on 24/7 would be that someone could attempt to rob the place, even when closed.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: September 02, 2008, 10:46:15 PM »

I am still reeling over Padillas comments KLAAS what do you think he meant??

Not Klaas, but it would be nice if Padilla changed his underwear as many times as he changed his theories, imo.

Bearly, lol 

What surprises me is that people like Padilla and Garrison come in like gangbusters without really doing their research.  It shocks me.

Garrison is dope on a rope.  Cindy pulls his strings and he says what she allows him to, mo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: September 02, 2008, 10:47:05 PM »

Re: where the dumpster was.. wasn't this a check cashing place? I would think they would have security cameras inside and outside for the parking lot. The thinking having them on 24/7 would be that someone could attempt to rob the place, even when closed.

problem is 30 days had passed. I am sure that the tapes had been rotated out by that time and no tape existed for that late date.  Who would know that other than say----George maybe? JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: September 02, 2008, 10:48:26 PM »

Not Klaas, but it would be nice if Padilla changed his underwear as many times as he changed his theories, imo.

Bearly, lol 

What surprises me is that people like Padilla and Garrison come in like gangbusters without really doing their research.  It shocks me.

Garrison is dope on a rope.  Cindy pulls his strings and he says what she allows him to, mo.

Garrison is only there for himself.  He could care less about Caylee.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: September 02, 2008, 10:48:48 PM »

ldstlou, pink banana hugs and kisses is me. 

See my name is pink banana and I always put pbxo after a post so that is where is comes from.

pbxo...

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: September 02, 2008, 10:48:58 PM »

Well as infuriating as the situation is, I really don't blame Tim. If that baby is out there somewhere alive (which we all know she isn't) his time would be better spent finding other missing children of people who dearly appreciate and help him and his team.

If this happens - the media/Anthonys will definitely get some choice words from this monkey. And I won't stop until I turn this total thing around. Watch out Cindy - I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caylee needs to be found so that Casey, Cindy and George do NOT get away with this!!!!
I really hope the search continues.  People in and around Orlando should hear about this and if they get as mad at the injustice and Tim and the monkeys, surely they will volunteer and help search.

Oh....and the police need to get a search warrant and check out that freezer in the Anthony's garage, too!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
AZRiverRat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1467 on: September 02, 2008, 10:51:13 PM »

Did Cindy say that the dogs hit on the playhouse in the backyard?

Oh yeah, they hit on the scent of urine.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: September 02, 2008, 10:51:39 PM »

Cindy says that the evidence is not verified...OMG!!! 

Cindy is CERTIFIABLE!!!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Glow Worm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: September 02, 2008, 10:53:47 PM »

Actually it was Padilla who came up with the fall off the balcony theory, in the phone call at http://www.myspace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life

A girl called and he was in a talking mood

Tony's former roommate, Clint, mentioned Caylee and the stairs in his interview with the police.  Read it in the documents.

I just went to this website at MySpace to listen again to the telephone conversation between Raechel Kitchens (Memphis, TN and it's her My Space site) and Leonard Padilla and there is a new telephone conversation.  Raechel telephoned Cindy after NG tonight.  This girl -Raechel in Memphis -is good!  In the most recent call, Cindy again spouts her retoric and states that "Casey is a damned good mother" and that the investigation of Caylee has been conducted by "a narrow minded group of people".  I am shocked speechless at this excuse for a mother. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: September 02, 2008, 10:53:59 PM »

What planet is this woman from???!!! This is just not human!!!! AAARRRGGGHHHHH Cindy did not deserve to be a grandmother.

This is the woman who raised the woman that would become Caylee's mother.

NOW we see WHY Casey is NEVER going to tell where Caylee is.

Cindy freaking out to this degree shows us how close the searchers are to finding Caylee!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: September 02, 2008, 10:54:22 PM »

I emailed Nancy Grace about her treatment of Tim tonight...she was rude to him...she knew he would not say what she wanted him to say and she never should have put him in that spot....I am angry at her.

I did the same.  How dare she treat him that way.  He's such a gentleman.

She has to learn that sometimes she has to check her balls at the front door.

They do not come any finer than Tim.

I believe in miracles!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1472 on: September 02, 2008, 10:54:25 PM »

Where I live trash pick up is only once a week.  When my son was in diapers those things would stink to high heavens on a hot day, but the smell was nowhere near the same as decomp.

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: September 02, 2008, 10:54:51 PM »

You would think so.  I think Rob and Destiny both tried calling the Amscot to ask about that but neither could get an answer from them.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1474 on: September 02, 2008, 10:55:06 PM »

Is there any way we can convince Tim to stay and keep searching?????  Whatever happened to that other group of searches run by some guy named Justin (I think)?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: September 02, 2008, 10:55:52 PM »

Bearly, lol 

By the way, where is Garrison?  He is slipping.  Cannot control his client's big mouth. 
Actually I do feel Cindy is about to break down before us.  He life as she knew it is now over.  If Caylee was alive how would she even think for one minute she would get her?  No agency would EVER give her back to her mother or GParents.  It is over and if I had a grandchild (never will unless my son get's busy I don't know how I would handle it but do feel I would expect the truth out of my child's mouth, expect them to take responsibility for what they did and then let him know my unconditional love for him will always be there. A parent doesn't have to quit loving their own flesh and blood. BUT they do have to set the example and let them know all decisions have good and bad consequences.  Sad Cindy never taught those values to her daughter. Now it is too late.

He's hard to find cause he's in disguise 

He is hard to find because he is a weasel.  He is always hiding out in someone's garbage can.

I believe in miracles!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: September 02, 2008, 10:56:07 PM »

I contend that there are two reasons for Casey's continued silence:

1.  The discovery of Caylee's remains will imply foul play ... not negligent or an impulsive action.
2.  She will be forced to implicate her Father in the coverup.

IMO.  IMO.

JUNE 16TH - 18TH

1. On the afternoon of June 16th Caylee dies as a result of neglect or an implusive action and ... her body is placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle  In a panic she attempts to contact her parents ... she is not successful.

2.  On June 17th ... the panic subsides and ... Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area and ... decides against this location.

3.  Casey decides that Caylee should be buried at the only home she has known and ... on June 18th Casey backs her vehicle up to the her parents' house ...  borrows a shovel from a neighbour and .... buries Caylee in the back yard ... the location which the dog/s hit on.

JUNE 24TH - 27TH

4.  On June 24th Casey returns to her parents' home and ... confesses everything to her father.

5.  Caylee's remains are retrieved from the backyard grave and ... Caylee is again place in the trunk of Casey's vehice.

6.  Three days later ... on June 27th ... Caylee's remains are taken to another location and ... the vehicle is abondoned.

ROUGH TIMELINE FROM MEDIA SOURCES:

June 15:  Fathers Day at Caylee‘s Great Grandparents
June 16:  George sees Caylee and Casey leave residence at 12:50 PM
June 16:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach George and Cindy - 3:00 PM-4:00 PM
June 16:  Cell phone activity attempting to reach  George and Cindy - 6:00 pm-7:30 PM
June 17:  Ten minute pinging from Casey’s cell phone - Airport
June 18:  Casey backs vehicle up to the house and borrows a shovel from a neighbour.
June 18:  Cell phone activity.
June 22-24:  Two gas tanks are stolen from the Anthony‘s shed.
June 24:  George reported the theft.
June 24:  Casey comes home without Caylee while George is home alone.
June 24:  George discovers stolen gas tanks in Casey‘s trunk.
June 30:  Casey's abandon vehicle is impounded.
July 15:  Cindy states to 911 operator that she just picked up impounded vehicle.
July 15:  Cindy states to 911 operator that vehicle smell like a "dead body".

Well thought out post (TM)...

Thought of this while reading the post...Wonder if the police will check for frequency of George and/or family's reporting and usage of 911 prior to this incident. In other words, would stolen cans really have prompted George to call police to file a report, or was it out of the ordinary to do so? May have been his first call to police in years and seem odd to them that such a trivial item need be reported by an ex-cop. Sure would have to make them look in his direction (if not already) of aiding and/or abeting after the fact.

Kinda of the wall...but just crossed my ming while reading...
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: September 02, 2008, 10:57:25 PM »

That woman (Cindy) get under my skin.
Does she not hear what a FOOL she sounds like?
Does she really think people are that stupid and believe the bs she is saying.
Why isn't she in a cell next to her daughter!
I understand she doesn't want to believe that BABY CAYLEE is gone and it was her daughter  who made CAYLEE disappear but enough is enough!!

TAPE HER MOUTH SHUT....CRAZY GLUE IT!!!

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: September 02, 2008, 10:57:47 PM »

A few weeks ago Rob asked me who in this mess had the most to lose...I said then as I say now...Cindy Anthony.  I stand by that assumption and from what I have seen and heard tonight I may actually be right for a change....

Cindy loses her grandchild.
Cindy loses her daughter.
Cindy loses her husband.
Cindy loses her house because of the debt...no one is working these days.
Cindy loses the most important thing her own life...to quote her words from tonight in regards to her life...it's a waste of time...to go on living once everything you have is gone...should reality ever hit Cindy the fall will be tremendous.  Her life as she knew it is over regardless of what takes place...you can't go home again Cindy...not now...not ever. So sad.....MOO

She may also have done something that will cause her to lose her license.

Can you imagine that one standing over you?

I believe in miracles!
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1479 on: September 02, 2008, 10:58:21 PM »

Well good night folks.  I cant stomach any more of that witch tonight.  She is going to give me night mares.  I am going to have to catch up tomorrow.  Maybe Red can check in a tell us what is going on after the NG interview with Tim.  I can see where Cindy is hampering the search and deters the people of Orlando from wanting to help them.  I hope it motivates them more instead of less to find that child and shut that witch up.

Good Luck and God Bless the searchers and TM.  He should get a purple heart for having to listen to her and her lunacy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.