May 29, 2024, 01:58:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 396324 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: September 02, 2008, 09:55:36 PM »

This is what i think about Cindy. she is in such denial.
Shes gonna fight the theory Casey hurt Caylee.

As soon as she lets herself think Casey killed Caylee, then its over.That is why she is fighting this so hard. If she admits Caylee is dead she has lost them both and i dont think  shes ready to go that route.

Once she lets herself believe Casey did it, then her feelings are gonna change towards Casey, and she knows that.
So as long as she lives in lala land she doesnt have to deal with the fact her precious Caylee is dead and her own daughter did it.

I agree. She is holding on by a thread though...and it is going to snap soon.

I keep thinking about the shrink on NG last week. When asked about how Casey could party etc if her daughter had just died. You all know that is what kept me thinking Caylee was still alive for so long, I just could not fathom that.

Shrink said, if accident...people go into shock, mourming, hyesterics, depression etc. If murder, there is almost a period of release and relief. She compared it to the Pastor's wife who went on vacation with her kids after she shot hubby.

That gave me chills. Comments?

The partying lifestyle of Casey in the period the she claimed she was search for Caylee implies her daughter's death was deliberate.  A negligent or an impulsive act would imply grief and remorse.

Janet

OT

Lou ... that young man of yours is sooo handsome.  Enjoy ... seize the moment ... children have a way of growing so quickly.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: September 02, 2008, 09:55:55 PM »

Welcome new monkeys!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: September 02, 2008, 09:56:30 PM »

Totally O/T

Does anyone else think of Joan Baez when they see Jose Baez's name? 
When ever I google Jose's name all I get is her sites..
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: September 02, 2008, 09:56:56 PM »

Okay. Now I'm bugged.  I know I read a statement about Casey keeping Caylee from the stairs at Tony's apt.  I can't find it now.  Here's the Clint interview with Greta and it's not there.  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403801,00.html
I'm going to search the docs because I thought I read it in Tony's interview with LE.  Be back.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: September 02, 2008, 09:57:05 PM »

I am still reeling over Padillas comments KLAAS what do you think he meant??

I think he means that LE has proof that a dead Caylee was in the trunk of the car .  Beyond that I think Padilla is just guessing based upon his own research as to what could have happened to Caylee.  He may or may not have overheard things from LE that we don't know about.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: September 02, 2008, 09:57:16 PM »

Nancy Grace ... NOW!!!

7:00 PM
PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: September 02, 2008, 09:57:23 PM »

Totally O/T

Does anyone else think of Joan Baez when they see Jose Baez's name? 

I always think of "No way Jose" 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: September 02, 2008, 09:57:35 PM »

Something that's been bothering me if I'm deciphering it correctly is here is Cindy's police statement:

"3 weeks ago, (takes us back to June 25th), I asked my daughter to bring my car home along with my granddaughter. She told me she was in Jacksonville for the last 2 ½ weeks."

So if Casey was in Jacksonville around the 25th and had been for 2 1/2 weeks, how did she go by the house on the 24th? Even if we give or take a day or 2, had she shown up with that car and Cindy wanted that car, no way would she have left with it. George would have had hell to pay. This does not sound like a conversation between a parent and his child that's been away for 2 1/2 weeks plus some.

"GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.
That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.
I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)
GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.
She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.
VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?
GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.
So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...
CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.
GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans."

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: September 02, 2008, 09:58:36 PM »

Okay. Now I'm bugged.  I know I read a statement about Casey keeping Caylee from the stairs at Tony's apt.  I can't find it now.  Here's the Clint interview with Greta and it's not there.  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403801,00.html
I'm going to search the docs because I thought I read it in Tony's interview with LE.  Be back.

I think I remember in Casey's statements she said she left Caylee in the stairwell of the Sawgrass for the "nanny" to get her.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: September 02, 2008, 09:59:02 PM »

You do realize that if the FBI and LE had any inkling, any little tiny belief, that this child was alive, they would be looking for her.  They would be looking and following every single tip.  The evidence that she is dead in incontrovertible.  It's just plain there.  Solid.  Undeniable. 

Cindy is in major denial.  This is a very, very sad case.  I do not see George or Lee telling everyone their belief that Caylee is alive and to look for her.  Only Cindy.  That speaks volumes.

I feel that Cindy thinks if she yells loud enough, she will bully us into believing it.  She is very sick, imo, and really needs professional help quickly.  She is used to controlling her little world and really believes she can control what people think.  I am afraid when she breaks down, she is going to be wielding more than a hammer and has the potential to seriously hurt people.  I would not want to be a protester in front of her house, because when she goes, she is going to take people out with her, mo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1410 on: September 02, 2008, 10:00:58 PM »

Okay now I know this is far fetched. But reading through those documents, Cindy's & Casey's words kept echoing in my brain "I'm trying to tell them where she is, but they're not listening." "I think Casey is trying to tell people as much as she's capable of telling them, in her own way." Now reading through the documents, Casey keeps repeating to the officer that she "dropped" Caley right on those steps. Do you possibly think somehow Caylee got dropped?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1411 on: September 02, 2008, 10:03:11 PM »

I posted this Earlier
I worked at a Class II Landfill and they Can very easily go back to the Exact Trucks that *emptied any of those Dumpsters in Question.  Everything will be documented on a Waste Manifest. The Time that Truck left the Transfer Station to go on route. Each Stop for Dumpsters will be Documented on a Route.
Each Truck that Enters a Landfill will be documented Time stamped * Billing Purposes/Accounting/Environmental * all important paperwork.

Once they Narrow down a Time that * ( all trucks have numbers/like school buses) Truck came in - and they Can and very well go back to that day of disposal in coordinates within the Landfill  - And DIG.

Not that complicated. Everything is Monitored and Documented in Waste Disposal within the inside of a landfill.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Glow Worm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1412 on: September 02, 2008, 10:04:34 PM »

Nancy Grace ... NOW!!!

7:00 PM
PT

Webcam lit up in front of Anthony home.  Female figure with a wire on her suit appearing to make adjustments. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: September 02, 2008, 10:04:49 PM »

That's odd, that is where I thought I first heard that..maybe in Part II of it? Is there a part II?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1414 on: September 02, 2008, 10:05:26 PM »

Did I miss the link for the 2nd part of NG on youtube? I only saw the first one.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1415 on: September 02, 2008, 10:06:22 PM »

I posted this Earlier
I worked at a Class II Landfill and they Can very easily go back to the Exact Trucks that *emptied any of those Dumpsters in Question.  Everything will be documented on a Waste Manifest. The Time that Truck left the Transfer Station to go on route. Each Stop for Dumpsters will be Documented on a Route.
Each Truck that Enters a Landfill will be documented Time stamped * Billing Purposes/Accounting/Environmental * all important paperwork.

Once they Narrow down a Time that * ( all trucks have numbers/like school buses) Truck came in - and they Can and very well go back to that day of disposal in coordinates within the Landfill  - And DIG.

Not that complicated. Everything is Monitored and Documented in Waste Disposal within the inside of a landfill.

If Caylee's body was disposed of and did infact go into a landfill its quite possible that she could be still intact. Its very possible. Especially if she is in between materials that are slow to break down. What ever they may find could very well be partially protected/preserved.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: September 02, 2008, 10:06:47 PM »

Rob, where are you?  You've stated you believe George is involved in this.  Am I the only here that believes George is involved in body disposal?

I believe George is involved also.

Me, too.

I also hope that the detectives in Orlando are reading the SM threads.  They need to learn from ALE.  The monkeys will give you the answers and make your job a whole lot easier.

For me, I haven't ruled out George's involvement either, could be that something happened at Tony's apt, that he has full knowledge of it and george helped get rid of the body, maybe Tony witnessed it but told Casey he wasn't getting involved and perhaps that why he went out of town, Tony picked her up from the Amscot and Casey told him her father would take care of it, very odd that they just left is without going to get gas, at least the next day. Lord knows I really don't know what I think anymore.

jmo

Maybe Casey is telling the truth when she says she does not know where Caylee is because she is not the one that brought her to her final resting place.  Someone who knows the law could have taken that out of her hands because they are familiar with the court system and know what questions will be asked.  I have seen one question be asked and another be answered that makes it appear that she is answering the first question but really she is manipulating the words to make it appear that she has answered the first question.  e.g.  Are you telling the truth about what you have told me about Caylee?  I am telling the truth, I do not know where my daughter is (paraphrased).

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: September 02, 2008, 10:07:02 PM »

I found this...not stairs though.  The videos are there too so maybe in the videos:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403801,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: Never short-tempered in front of...

HOUSE: Never short-tempered. No, not -- nothing out of the ordinary. Like, maybe yelling, like, Don't go outside, you know, right now because Caylee would always try to run out the front door whenever they were getting ready to leave, and you know, Casey'd be, like, Come back inside. But you know, that -- nothing -- nothing too serious.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1418 on: September 02, 2008, 10:07:05 PM »

i can't take it any moooooooo!!! they are loon-rageous.

caylee anthony case - 9/2 cindy on ng 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qu5QxaMahk

caylee anthony case - 9/2 cindy on ng 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUJKS-nZFW0

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: September 02, 2008, 10:07:59 PM »

I found it.  It's on page 7 of the second set of the official docs.  Tony Lazarro's interview with police.  Tony says:

"She disciplined her one time and yelled at her because she ran up the stairs cause obviously you don't want a 2 1/2 year old by the stairs especially those ones over there."

I knew Tony first mentioned the stairs to LE.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.