May 23, 2024, 02:18:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342377 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: June 18, 2009, 09:27:45 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and Guests!     

Interesting post, Trimm - http://mhutch.blogspot.com/

This person thinks KC could plead guilty this fall.    I wish this was true, but I doubt it.   

Hey Sassycat,I doubt it too. 
BRB,gotta throw some vittles on the table. 

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.  an angelic monkey

Trimm, I could use some vittles. Could you throw some this way? 

an angelic monkey  Of course.
I really wish we would get some news on that autopsy.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: June 18, 2009, 09:27:51 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and Guests!     

Interesting post, Trimm - http://mhutch.blogspot.com/

This person thinks KC could plead guilty this fall.    I wish this was true, but I doubt it.   

Hey Sassycat,I doubt it too. 
BRB,gotta throw some vittles on the table. 

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.  an angelic monkey

Trimm, I could use some vittles. Could you throw some this way? 

Fanny Mae and I are waiting (patiently?), forks in hand.

Thanks for the news, Trimm, looks like some good news this morning.  I like hearing what the judge thinks, even if we can't see the video, imaginations are running wild at hearing the news.  It is actually worse than I expected, I thought there was much ado about nothing, but apparently not.  So sad Caylee had to live with all of this anger and hatred in her life.

Maybe Cindy and George are coming around to the inevitable conclusion.  Casey does not even need a shovel to dig her own grave, she merely has to open her mouth or scribble some notes. 

She enjoys more freedom in jail then out, she is no longer under the command of Cindy Central.

I cannot see any way around Casey having to testify in her own defense.  What can Baez et al do with Eliza Doolittle between now and then?

I would bet by the end of her trial that her 12 peers will be fighting over who gets to throw the switch.  I do not think Casey realizes that people have seen through her feign innocence.  I think Wrong way Jose has her shielded from reality.  He has done a great job of keeping her isolated so that all communication and her own reality comes from him.

Great post, Bearly. I love the My Fair Lady analogy. 

Thanks, monk, good to see you.

I think we are worrying far more than we have to.  The prosecutors have it in the can and Casey is going to be thrown in that can after she gets it in the can.

There are no winners in this case.  Caylee stays dead.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: June 18, 2009, 09:30:04 AM »

Bearly said..

I would bet by the end of her trial that her 12 peers will be fighting over who gets to throw the switch.  I do not think Casey realizes that people have seen through her feign innocence.  I think Wrong way Jose has her shielded from reality.  He has done a great job of keeping her isolated so that all communication and her own reality comes from him.

I agree.After all,what does Baez have to lose?
He goes home at the end of the day,he's famous, and gonna make money off of Casey no matter the outcome of the trial.   

Yup.  But he is famous for being a buffoon.

I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: June 18, 2009, 09:32:00 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys. I missed you guys last night, but the show was fun.  I love live theater.  I have decided to go back to the beginning and truly refresh my memory about this case--there's been so much info disseminated that I've forgotten what I've forgotten, if you know what I mean.  Blink's fine article has inspired me.  As do you all.

Monkalicious- that is an excellent strategy. Now that we pretty much uniformly believe the tide is changing in this case. The inconsistencies become obvious. We all have our triggers in this case, I have had several, but for whatever reason, George's BS story on the Early Show Incensed me to no end.

My comment from blinkoncrime.com to a poster:

O wait, I did not miss the 7:30 breakfast thing, That may have pizzed me off more than the other.
To George: DUDE- if you were giving Caylee breakfast at 7:30, why didnt Cindy see her??? She called Caseys cell phone at 7:49 after leaving the house where presumably she passed through the kitchen. What are you going to say next? Cindy heard them through the jar in the door eating eggs? WTH? What happened to the big last wave goodbye; now it’s you put her in the car? I truly hate it when lying idiots think other people are idiots and miss this crap. Yes, Im furious. Know why? I held out compassion for you. I thought if anyone will come through for Caylee it would be her Jo Jo. I was wrong. Your another gelatinous spined simp that failed this baby when it counted.

Lastly, I am tired.. tired..tired.. of their ability to sit through puff piece interviews with zero questions based in fact. Why dont these interviewers know the case well enough to stop them dead in their tracks and say, wait, Im confused. I thought you never saw them until 12:50PM that day when they emerged from the bedroom they were apparently engaged in high volume sleep apnea in 5 hours earlier when Cindy put her "ear to the door."

Thanks Blink for putting thing in such eloquent words. I can barely wait for you next installment. The media as a whole is really disgusting me. When I realized last night what Mark Williams said on Dana's show, it really makes my respect for them go down. They get to pick and chose out of the document dumps what they think we should know and leave the rest. That is why the court clerks says there are hundred of pages and we get only a few of those.

I also found out yesterday that there was a "rumor" on Monday that the Anthony's were going to be on national tv, but according to my source, it was after they had left the office for the day. So much for 24 hour news. It was kept from us because they knew we would protest. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: June 18, 2009, 09:33:48 AM »

There's been something that's been bothering me lately.  Why would Casey go willingly with Cindy when she confronted her at Tony's apartment?  She was sort of an adult, technically of age, so why go home with Mommy?  The only thing I can think of is that that she knew she was busted, but wanted to get her stuff together so she could leave.  Was there something in the house she needed?  Or was she just wanting to get Cindy out of there because she didn't want Tony and Amy exposed to the lies she had told?  Was it the fact that her mother now knew where her hideyhole/love shack was located?  Any thoughts?

I never understood that either.
I figure if your telling a different lie to each one it would be best to keep them separated.
Realistically,how long could you do that?
The only thing I am sure of is the whole Anthony family and the truth are strangers.

BTW, NEVER once does she ask if Caylee is there. Does not toss the pad upside down looking for her. She knew she was not there.
How and Why?

Exactly.I would have torn that place up.
It's gonna come out eventually.
The truth always does.    I want them all to go to jail.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: June 18, 2009, 09:37:46 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys. I missed you guys last night, but the show was fun.  I love live theater.  I have decided to go back to the beginning and truly refresh my memory about this case--there's been so much info disseminated that I've forgotten what I've forgotten, if you know what I mean.  Blink's fine article has inspired me.  As do you all.

Monkalicious- that is an excellent strategy. Now that we pretty much uniformly believe the tide is changing in this case. The inconsistencies become obvious. We all have our triggers in this case, I have had several, but for whatever reason, George's BS story on the Early Show Incensed me to no end.

My comment from blinkoncrime.com to a poster:

O wait, I did not miss the 7:30 breakfast thing, That may have pizzed me off more than the other.
To George: DUDE- if you were giving Caylee breakfast at 7:30, why didnt Cindy see her??? She called Caseys cell phone at 7:49 after leaving the house where presumably she passed through the kitchen. What are you going to say next? Cindy heard them through the jar in the door eating eggs? WTH? What happened to the big last wave goodbye; now it’s you put her in the car? I truly hate it when lying idiots think other people are idiots and miss this crap. Yes, Im furious. Know why? I held out compassion for you. I thought if anyone will come through for Caylee it would be her Jo Jo. I was wrong. Your another gelatinous spined simp that failed this baby when it counted.

Lastly, I am tired.. tired..tired.. of their ability to sit through puff piece interviews with zero questions based in fact. Why dont these interviewers know the case well enough to stop them dead in their tracks and say, wait, Im confused. I thought you never saw them until 12:50PM that day when they emerged from the bedroom they were apparently engaged in high volume sleep apnea in 5 hours earlier when Cindy put her "ear to the door."

Thanks Blink for putting thing in such eloquent words. I can barely wait for you next installment. The media as a whole is really disgusting me. When I realized last night what Mark Williams said on Dana's show, it really makes my respect for them go down. They get to pick and chose out of the document dumps what they think we should know and leave the rest. That is why the court clerks says there are hundred of pages and we get only a few of those.

I also found out yesterday that there was a "rumor" on Monday that the Anthony's were going to be on national tv, but according to my source, it was after they had left the office for the day. So much for 24 hour news. It was kept from us because they knew we would protest. 

The media does that to us on a regular basis.   

~ Peter Frampton
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1606 on: June 18, 2009, 09:39:06 AM »

I can tell you guys...I just don't think it is appropiate for a dad to be there. I would have died of mortification. God forbid.

My father would have died before he would have come into my delivery suite. My older brother had two kids he had been in delivery for, but he stood outside the door until my Mom came to get him out of respect for me.  

To me, it shows a total lack of respect for KC & I am betting money she did NOT want HIM cutting the cord.
I don't know about that Turbo,casey looked pretty happy to have her own Dad there cutting the cord.....from those birth pictures I saw.   
Good morning Monkeys

Good Morning Karma, do you remember where you saw those pictures? Mgoblue asked last night about them. I looked throught the photobucket accounts that Seeme made available to us last night. I had to stop after I went cross-eyed.
Morning Fanny
Hmmmm,those images used to be on a photobucket page...somewhere.I wish I had saved them.There was also a pic of casey on the side of her house in a wedding dress,wish I would have saved that one also.
I think I'll go back on the threads here and try to find the images....birth images,george looking all happy to be there in his pink polo shirt.I think they were in the same batch of images where Rev Grund and family were at the hospital after Caylee was born.
This was months and months ago.
If I do a search on my screen name will that search go that far back?

I have the photos saved..if someone could tell me how to post them or let me send to their email address..
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: June 18, 2009, 09:39:33 AM »

It was not about money but burning the evidence in my opinion. I believe those "bones" tell a story and maybe it was not found in the original autopsy. By cremating them it destroyed all DNA an maybe some things we don't know about yet.
I think Turbo is right. There is no way of going back to the skeletal remains to re-check anything now. I also can't help feel it was just another power play on Cindy's part. After listening to the taped phone call from Cindy to Tim Miller, the woman is an absolute threatening control freak, about everything. I also remember reading that Cindy was afraid that if Caylee was buried, she feared that people would cause damage to the grave site. Like that would ever happen.   

Yes, I agree and with technology advancing by the minute, in her controlling effort to save her daughter, she wanted all evidence destroyed.  Cindy always thinks she knows the thing to do and then bulldozes that thought into a reality.

Dead men do indeed tell tales.

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: June 18, 2009, 09:39:48 AM »

Good Morning Monks....old and new!  I can't listen to Dana but usually try to the following day. Fanny would you mind going into a bit more detail regarding the media deciding what is released to the public?  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: June 18, 2009, 09:40:36 AM »

Hey, JSM, I'm so glad you are not lurking!
Morning Monkalicious and all monkeys. I am at work but wanted to say morning and maybe I can post at lunch. JSM

Good Morning JSM. 

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: June 18, 2009, 09:42:41 AM »

I added a few photos of Caylee's Anniversary Memorial

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5431.new#new

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: June 18, 2009, 09:43:34 AM »

No way...KC would never take the rap for anyone else..she is too selfish and narcissistic.

Exactly what i wanted to say mstam, remember "everything has been taken from me, my whole life has been taken from me" Casey LOVED her life! There's no way in hell she'd take the fall for anyone! Besides, I don't believe the pros. would be trying this as a death penalty case if there was even a remote possibility that someone else killed Caylee!

I agree, dear Monken.  Casey has  no empathy/sympathy or any thought at all for anyone other than herself.  If Cindy and George did it, Casey would be driving that bus herself, after she stole their money to pay for the bus, of course.

I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: June 18, 2009, 09:44:43 AM »

I have the photos saved..if someone could tell me how to post them or let me send to their email address..

Do you have a photobucket account. If not, it is easy to set one up and it is free. You can download them to it, and then use the IMG code to post them. If they are already on a photobucket, right click on the IMG code under the pic, select all. Go back and copy it and then paste it into a regular post. you can do several at the time like that.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: June 18, 2009, 09:46:16 AM »

There's been something that's been bothering me lately.  Why would Casey go willingly with Cindy when she confronted her at Tony's apartment?  She was sort of an adult, technically of age, so why go home with Mommy?  The only thing I can think of is that that she knew she was busted, but wanted to get her stuff together so she could leave.  Was there something in the house she needed?  Or was she just wanting to get Cindy out of there because she didn't want Tony and Amy exposed to the lies she had told?  Was it the fact that her mother now knew where her hideyhole/love shack was located?  Any thoughts?

I figure if your telling a different lie to each one it would be best to keep them separated.
The only thing I am sure of is the whole Anthony family and the truth are strangers.

BTW, NEVER once does she ask if Caylee is there. Does not toss the pad upside down looking for her. She knew she was not there.
How and Why?
Could there be a text message exchange between Casey and Cindy on that day, saying that Caylee was with the Invisi-Nanny?  Oh, and I just thought of something. Cindy in one of her interviews, I think it's the FBI one, and I also think Lee said it.too ... that night, said,"take me to Caylee", and Casey said "let's not disturb her, it's her bedtime." If Cindy truly had Zanni's address and phone number, why wouldn't she just hop in the car and go get her?  She had no inhibitions about sleuthing out Amy's whereabouts and calling her and she didn't even know her.  So big lie there exposed.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: June 18, 2009, 09:46:39 AM »

Good Morning Monks....old and new!  I can't listen to Dana but usually try to the following day. Fanny would you mind going into a bit more detail regarding the media deciding what is released to the public?  TIA

Mark Williams used CNN as an example. But said the media gets all the info on disks. Then they go through the disk on the computer and pulls out what they want to print.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: June 18, 2009, 09:46:56 AM »

How and Why?

Because she knows the smell in the car is Caylee. Being a nurse and a former LE they knew there was no way the smell could ever have been KC, because they had been talking to her by phone/text. Cindy does not want to air this horrible suspicion in public yet just HAS to "reach out" and say SOMETHING bad about KC to her friends. Had KC broke down and told her mom the truth we wouldn't be here today. I have no doubt the A's would have concocted a story for family and the few friends they have about Caylee being adopted or died in an accident. But KC forced her moms hand. When Sindy asked her "What happened to Caylee" I think she saw the look in KCs eyes and immediately followed up with "Who took her" because Sindy could not bear to hear the truth and KC, because she is never at fault, concocts the story.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: June 18, 2009, 09:47:30 AM »

There's been something that's been bothering me lately.  Why would Casey go willingly with Cindy when she confronted her at Tony's apartment?  She was sort of an adult, technically of age, so why go home with Mommy?  The only thing I can think of is that that she knew she was busted, but wanted to get her stuff together so she could leave.  Was there something in the house she needed?  Or was she just wanting to get Cindy out of there because she didn't want Tony and Amy exposed to the lies she had told?   Was it the fact that her mother now knew where her hideyhole/love shack was located?  Any thoughts?

I believe KC didn't like it when Cindy talked to ANYONE she associated with.   She wanted to get her out of that apartment - and the only way Cindy was leaving was if KC was in tow. 

Agreed. Casey did not want a scene where mommy admonished her in front of her friends, of that I am certain.

Hey, Sassy Monkeylove!!!

I believe in miracles!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: June 18, 2009, 09:48:20 AM »

How and Why?
I would think that Casey had told her while they were outside talking, that Caylee was with Zani. So I'll give Cindy the benefit of doubt on that one. But what I don't comprehend is why did she not ask Tony and his roommate when was the last time they had seen Caylee. "I haven't seen my granddaughter for a month, when was the last time either of you saw her?"  And remember, this is after smelling the decomp in Casey's car and Casey was alive and well.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1618 on: June 18, 2009, 09:48:43 AM »

How and Why?
Good Morning, that's what sealed the deal for me, because Cindy didn't rip up the apt looking for Caylee, it was obvious to me she knew she was dead. And speaking of George in the delivery room  puker I wonder if Lee was in there also, might as well make it a Family Affair 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1619 on: June 18, 2009, 09:50:46 AM »

I added a few photos of Caylee's Anniversary Memorial

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5431.new#new
Thank-you 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.