May 28, 2024, 06:57:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342841 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: June 16, 2009, 07:25:12 PM »

Thanks for the updates.

God Bless Caylee.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: June 16, 2009, 07:25:24 PM »

Thank you Monkeys for posting the beautiful pictures and videos.
Fanny, what awesome videos; they are helping me to remain heart-to-heart with the memorial taking place in Florida.

Remembering Caylee...     Remembering Caylee...     Remembering Caylee...     Remembering Caylee...     Remembering Caylee...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: June 16, 2009, 07:27:11 PM »

I have no idea what happened here for the last hour or so.I am in internet hell.
Can someone please tell me what is going on?   
Memorial in progress right now, cece just posted a video of the newscast covering it, but there is no live feed that we can find.

(Thank you so much for posting that, cece.)

You're welcome Desi & Thank you for all you do, too.   an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #763 on: June 16, 2009, 07:28:13 PM »

Okay monkeys. I have a dog to walk, plants to water and hatred in my heart right now for the Ants and for the media.

Trust me on this one, WTFTV, WESH and all other will be hearing from me tonight. I can't believe they wouldn't show the memorial, but instead show pictures of traffic on a highway.

I will be back later and hope that there is something more than just a littile tiny bit of a clip of Rev Grund.

Mark my words, the media didn't live stream it because the Ants were out of town. The Ants did this on purpose, going to NY knowing media wouldn't show up if there wasn't going to be a showdown like the last one.

See you in a bit monkeys. I have to let off some steam. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: June 16, 2009, 07:28:50 PM »

I am numb... The media is all over the murderer, her family and her defense team, but when it comes to the beautiful innocent 2 1/2 year old victim, CAYLEE, it's just a blurb on the news.  Caylee deserved and deserves so much more than this. 

I am going to be sick...  I am going home now. 

Good night, monkeys and keep fightin' the good fight for Caylee and all of the others.  You all make me proud!!

I will never forget you Caylee!!   an angelic monkey

Good night Califmom.  Enjoy your evening.   an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: June 16, 2009, 07:30:57 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DIA1jSLbq14&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/DIA1jSLbq14&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Thank you Cece, finally something from the memorial.  I think I am even sadder now, seeing the turnout and hearing Rev. Grund saying it is time to move on.  I can't move on till we have justice for Caylee.  I am so sick about the Anthony's having so much national air time today and not one picture so far from her memorial.  So sad and so wrong. 

We won't move on Caylee, not until you have justice and we will remember you forever.  an angelic monkey

You're welcome Magic Eyes.  And I agree, I'm not ready to move on until I see justice for Caylee.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: June 16, 2009, 07:31:38 PM »

joesamas mama....Thanks for asking about my friend, Kim. It was a better day for her, but the Dr. withheld her chemo today because her platelet count was too low.
I treat and plan cancer patients with radiation for a living. If you ever have questions I might be able to help. doselady51

Thank you doselady!  Bless You for taking care of those with cancer!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: June 16, 2009, 07:32:10 PM »

JVM   Cindy got "miffed" and is insighting a feud.   "Today, Cindy had choice words"   Screw you Cindy you didnt do jack snit

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: June 16, 2009, 07:33:37 PM »

I am numb... The media is all over the murderer, her family and her defense team, but when it comes to the beautiful innocent 2 1/2 year old victim, CAYLEE, it's just a blurb on the news.  Caylee deserved and deserves so much more than this. 
I am going to be sick...  I am going home now. 
Good night, monkeys and keep fightin' the good fight for Caylee and all of the others.  You all make me proud!!
I will never forget you Caylee!!   an angelic monkey
Hugs for your hurting heart, califmom.  You too, MagicEyes.  Caylee deserves the love and protection that we Monkeys have for her by the truckload.  And we're not going anywhere.  We love our girl.
 an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: June 16, 2009, 07:36:29 PM »

JVM   Cindy got "miffed" and is insighting a feud.   "Today, Cindy had choice words"   Screw you Cindy you didnt do jack snit

Tell it like it is Capp! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: June 16, 2009, 07:37:16 PM »

Miss Kitty and I had our own vigil last night and early this morning as we sat in the darkness and watched Caylee's pink candle flickering. Sleep would not come, so I prayed.

I prayed that Caylee knew there were thousands of people that still think of her, and miss her. I prayed that her family would find some softness in their souls, and appreciate all that was done for them. I prayed that Casey would remember what she did to her child, and have some sort of remorse and compassion for what had happened to her little precious Caylee.

I prayed that we at Sacred Monkeys and other websites that have all been through so many ups and downs for the past few months would begin to feel some loosening in the tightness in our chests and in the pit of our stomachs.

Caylee is in a wonderful place with God, and I do believe she is sitting in the lap on Jesus and feels no pain. I just wish that we did not either.

We will stay and stand up for Caylee, no matter what the toll is on ourselves. We will follow, and watch, and advocate, and pray. Caylee deserved so much more in her life than what she got.  I will continue to pray that we will be strong for her even in adversity. Today is and has been a very hard day. I am proud to be a Sacred Monkey.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #771 on: June 16, 2009, 07:38:40 PM »

JSM...Yeah I noticed the Mr T starter kit she is wearing.         Now that was funny 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: June 16, 2009, 07:39:49 PM »

So do we know how many people showed up at the vigil? What a shame that there wasn't a ton of people there. 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: June 16, 2009, 07:43:18 PM »

Miss Kitty and I had our own vigil last night and early this morning as we sat in the darkness and watched Caylee's pink candle flickering. Sleep would not come, so I prayed.

I prayed that Caylee knew there were thousands of people that still think of her, and miss her. I prayed that her family would find some softness in their souls, and appreciate all that was done for them. I prayed that Casey would remember what she did to her child, and have some sort of remorse and compassion for what had happened to her little precious Caylee.

I prayed that we at Sacred Monkeys and other websites that have all been through so many ups and downs for the past few months would begin to feel some loosening in the tightness in our chests and in the pit of our stomachs.

Caylee is in a wonderful place with God, and I do believe she is sitting in the lap on Jesus and feels no pain. I just wish that we did not either.

We will stay and stand up for Caylee, no matter what the toll is on ourselves. We will follow, and watch, and advocate, and pray. Caylee deserved so much more in her life than what she got.  I will continue to pray that we will be strong for her even in adversity. Today is and has been a very hard day. I am proud to be a Sacred Monkey.   an angelic monkey
  Crying or Very sad   Me too.  (My vigil last night was very similar, including the candle but minus the lap-kitty...)  I like your prayers and am glad you shared them with us here.  Bless you, Fanny.  Hugs.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #774 on: June 16, 2009, 07:46:18 PM »

So do we know how many people showed up at the vigil? What a shame that there wasn't a ton of people there. 
  I thought on the link they said about 2 dozen.  Kind of disappointing.  I wish I could have gone but since I live in the midwest it was impossible.  I'm sure she was in a lot of hearts today though. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: June 16, 2009, 07:47:24 PM »

I thought on the link they said about 2 dozen.  Kind of disappointing.  I wish I could have gone but since I live in the midwest it was impossible.  I'm sure she was in a lot of hearts today though. 

Thank-you what a shame. Wish more people would have attended.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: June 16, 2009, 07:47:41 PM »

I don't know how many people were there no rose & wish they had a larger turnout.  Maybe because it was during the week & maybe rush hour traffic, more people couldn't attend.  I don't know.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: June 16, 2009, 07:51:32 PM »

Sitting alone on a crescent moon,
Dipping her toes in the stars,
This tiny little angel,
Nibbling on chocolate bars.
Perched on the edge with her fishing pole,
What can she catch in the sky?
Perhaps a little cherub,
Who's just learning how to fly.
From a star another is swinging,
His wings brushing to and fro,
Wiggling his feathers and pumping his legs,
This swing just goes too slow!
What is that over there?
On the tail of a comet they ride,
It's two more little angels,
Playing on heaven's slide.
The sweet sound of children laughing,
So happy, yet not very loud,
A group of tiny cherubs,
Tumbling about on a fluffy white cloud.
Feathers floating everywhere,
Tiny halos askew on their heads,
Full of vim and vigor,
With nary a thought of their beds.
These precious protectors of the night
Have caught me quite off guard,
As they frolic through the heavens
Safely in God's backyard.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: June 16, 2009, 07:53:18 PM »

Tell it like it is Capp! 
O Cece Im actually holding back  but I will add this because I've hit one of those "Ive had it" moments:

Too bad Cindy you didnt protect your granddaughter from that lying, stealing, skank of a monster you created & did NOTHING constructive about - why would anyone want your help when you refused to get your own family out of a depth of dysfunction so deep that it ended up in the murder of an innocent babygirl?   You have the gall to point fingers at others, criticize the wisdom of people that don't have their head stuck up their butt crack & yet YOU are partially responsible for the death of Caylee, not by action but inaction.   Go ahead protect your hoe of a daughter, you both will rot in Satan's den someday & you will never ever see Caylee again.  Beeotch please, shut your piehole already you lousy no good lowlife mushroom head!  Ya I know you're reading here and elsewhere so I am addressing this to you, if you have a problem with that call me, I have more to slap you into reality with!

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: June 16, 2009, 07:54:08 PM »

Thank you Cece, finally something from the memorial.  I think I am even sadder now, seeing the turnout and hearing Rev. Grund saying it is time to move on.  I can't move on till we have justice for Caylee.  I am so sick about the Anthony's having so much national air time today and not one picture so far from her memorial.  So sad and so wrong. 

We won't move on Caylee, not until you have justice and we will remember you forever.  an angelic monkey

You're welcome Magic Eyes.  And I agree, I'm not ready to move on until I see justice for Caylee.

I've been disgusted all day... disgusted I had to get sick and couldn't go... disgusted at the Ant's, and no live feed...after there was no feed.I took my meds and went to lay down... I get up and there is nothingand I'm still disgusted... and I'm not ready to move on either til there is justice.

All of the pictures are so sweet and touching... they bring tears to my eyes.

Ant's you all su$k!!!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.