June 07, 2024, 04:02:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 344094 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #560 on: June 16, 2009, 05:07:36 PM »

One thing I noticed today was Cindy not chewing her gum!

:::::::::::::snickering and lmao!:::::::::::: 

Hi Karma!!! I'm snickering with you too! The only thing missing from that picture is Cindy's constant watering hole............. in clear plastic bottles!   

Now that's about right Fanny.....that mouth is as big as cindys.All he needs to do now is lick his teeth with his tonge lolololol
dang it...........   :X

All we need is to pan down and see her drooping tata's!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #561 on: June 16, 2009, 05:08:28 PM »

I wonder what version George is going to go with regarding the last time he saw Caylee, if this ever gets to trial? I wonder if the fool even realizes how completely different these two stories are? I'm also waiting for Cindy to perhaps persuade George  into confessing in order to get Casey off of these charges. At this point it would not surprise me.
  You are right on about the different stories No Rose.  I wouldn't put that past her but I would hope that George wouldn't do it.  I want all of them to go down for something but I espcially want the skank in jail for life of the DP.
There has to be a reason for the change of story today, that was said for a purpose, now to figure out what the purpose was 

They KNOW that we KNOW Casey wasn't home the morning of the 16th, having breakfast with Caylee and putting her in her car seat is a little more believable... if it were the truth ahem.....then I saw them leave while watching the cooking show.That is a lie too that he's been called on by monkeys and others. He is now backtracking to try and establish KCs whereabouts that morning... and more importantly that Caylee was alive on the 16th because I think the truth is she left on the 15th after a terrible fight and the Ants don't want to be held accountable for doing nothing to stop KC, and they have already told so many lies whats a few more if it will save their skin?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: June 16, 2009, 05:08:34 PM »

George is now saying he had breakfast with Caylee, and walked out to the car and put Caylee in her carseat.
Well that isn't what he said under oath to LE and the FBI.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: June 16, 2009, 05:09:18 PM »

hello Monkeys.....
personally, i can't help but to enjoy watching cindy open mouth and insert foot EEEVVVEERRYY time she's in front of a camera....has no one every played one in front of her?  has no one said, 'hey listen cyn, every time your on tv you sound like a real dumb-azz.  knock it off'?  jeeze...that woman!

I think she must have a very warped sense of self.  I bet she records & watches herself over & over & over again & loves what she sees! 

It still has not dawned on her that she is the main reason for all this catastrophe.
Casey's fear and loathing of Cindy, that is what caused all the problems.
She is so conceited that it hasn't occurred to her. 
i have a theory that cindy does it to get back at casey.  she knows its not gonna help anyway but she can pretend she's doing it to 'help'

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: June 16, 2009, 05:11:02 PM »

I wonder if the drunken cowboy will show up? Or the guy in the big white sunglasses? Murt? ......

Murt is planning on being there.   

Link??

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #565 on: June 16, 2009, 05:11:13 PM »

Look at that little cutie pie....thank you CC.

God blesses you sweet Caylee
  an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: June 16, 2009, 05:11:58 PM »

On WESH Kealing is at JBP

Talking about Casey in jail, asking the jail if she is doing anything to mark the day today. Ooops they lost video... no seriously they did LOL. I guess that means Casey is not doing anything about today    They are going to work on that video of the jail for us.

Kealing  spoke with Rev Grund... the message he wants to bring to the people showing up, while it's admirable that everyone is showing so much love for Caylee, we need to move on and help other children who need to be found....more later this evening

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: June 16, 2009, 05:12:28 PM »

George is now saying he had breakfast with Caylee, and walked out to the car and put Caylee in her carseat.
When did he say that?  That is a completely different story than the first one and could cause the defense to look at him more closely.  Wow!!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #568 on: June 16, 2009, 05:13:24 PM »

I wonder what version George is going to go with regarding the last time he saw Caylee, if this ever gets to trial? I wonder if the fool even realizes how completely different these two stories are? I'm also waiting for Cindy to perhaps persuade George  into confessing in order to get Casey off of these charges. At this point it would not surprise me.
  You are right on about the different stories No Rose.  I wouldn't put that past her but I would hope that George wouldn't do it.  I want all of them to go down for something but I espcially want the skank in jail for life of the DP.
There has to be a reason for the change of story today, that was said for a purpose, now to figure out what the purpose was 

They KNOW that we KNOW Casey wasn't home the morning of the 16th, having breakfast with Caylee and putting her in her car seat is a little more believable... if it were the truth ahem.....then I saw them leave while watching the cooking show.That is a lie too that he's been called on by monkeys and others. He is now backtracking to try and establish KCs whereabouts that morning... and more importantly that Caylee was alive on the 16th because I think the truth is she left on the 15th after a terrible fight and the Ants don't want to be held accountable for doing nothing to stop KC, and they have already told so many lies whats a few more if it will save their skin?
  Yeah they can continue to tell lies on top of lies cause LE doesn't seem to want to hold  them accountable for any of them or for that matter any thing they have done.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: June 16, 2009, 05:16:09 PM »

Look at that little cutie pie....thank you CC.

God blesses you sweet Caylee
  an angelic monkey

That is just so precious!

Thanks from me for posting this, too.

Bless Caylee.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #570 on: June 16, 2009, 05:16:55 PM »

Can someone please post links to any live feeds of the memorial....please????
Also,how many hour/s difference between Florida and Michigan?

Karma Is Coming

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: June 16, 2009, 05:19:04 PM »

When did he say that?  That is a completely different story than the first one and could cause the defense to look at him more closely.  Wow!!
oh, only this morning on national television....Wow indeed!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: June 16, 2009, 05:19:31 PM »

It's the same and we are looking for links.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #573 on: June 16, 2009, 05:19:45 PM »

Yeah they can continue to tell lies on top of lies cause LE doesn't seem to want to hold  them accountable for any of them or for that matter any thing they have done.

Not yet they haven't. I think the Ants are going to lie so much and they don't care because the more crazy they look the less likely they will be asked to take the stand.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: June 16, 2009, 05:20:00 PM »

All I have is WESH .. and it is not transmitting right now. http://www.wesh.com/video/14515757/index.html

Same time zone in Michigan as in FL.

(It's 5:19 PM)

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: June 16, 2009, 05:20:36 PM »

Thanks for posting that beautiful pic of Caylee, CC.  I had not seen that one before.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: June 16, 2009, 05:21:30 PM »

I wonder if the drunken cowboy will show up? Or the guy in the big white sunglasses? Murt? ......

well, that should make things interesting....

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: June 16, 2009, 05:23:09 PM »

well, that should make things interesting....

Does anyone have a link to Murt's livestream?

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: June 16, 2009, 05:23:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

The A's had no business going on TV this morning.  Shame on them.  They could have chosen instead to come to the memorial this evening with some flowers, shed some sincere tears, lovingly remember Caylee, and be grateful to those who organized the event and everyone who showed up to honor Caylee's memory.  And then gone home quietly.  No limos, no national media platform, no pontificating, no fake shows for the public, no lying and maligning others, no rewriting of the truth yet again, no greedy desire for fame, no shameless plugs for their nasty little foundation.

Good Morning America appearance:

1.  That link to the CMAF scamdation site needs to be removed immediately.  Anybody have the email addy for the show/network?

2.  Didn't someone post that there had been a limo at the A's home a couple of days ago?  What is the significance of that?

3.  GA originally stated that he ran errands in the morning hours.  He originally stated that he ate lunch and sat in the living room watching a news show, no wait, it was a cooking show, yeah, that's right.  He said the time was around 12:50 and that Casey and Caylee appeared out of "their room."  That it was the first he'd seen of them.  He said there were smiles and hugs and they left, with backpacks and sunglasses on.

4.  GA originally said nothing about breakfast.  He said nothing about getting up with Caylee in the morning.  He said nothing about putting her into the car!

5.  A dark thought... putting her into the car... the trunk... with plastic garbage bags... a laundry bag...

6.  Cindy badmouths Ron Cummings: When your child is missing you take all the help you can get.  From whom, Cindy?  Crooked law enforcement officers who are not doing their jobs?  Tim Miller, whom you rejected and refused to cooperate with?  The media who tried to find the truth while you kept spinning lie after lie?  The maggots and parasites who would not get off their azzes to look for your granddaughter?  She is despicable.

7.  Cindy shoulda worn the vest instead of George.  Those wacky ta-ta's.  Just sayin'.

8.  Now we know who taught Casey the wipe-away-the-fake-tear trick.

9.  It is obvious to me that the A's are attempting to tailor their behavior based on perceptions they have read online from all of us sad bloggers.  ---->  Where are their tears?  Ron Cummings is smart not to want their help.  We see through their motives with the foundation.  Cindy wearing green is a loathsome sight.  Why don't they talk about CAYLEE for a change?  Why does George's story of Caylee's last day say nothing about the morning hours?  Where was she all morning?  Did she wake up?  Have breakfast?  -- It is obvious they or someone who is coaching them pays attention to all the criticism.  Too bad.  They just can't seem to carry it off.

10.  The Anthonys are speaking out because they want Casey to have a fair trial, and because they want to help others? (per BC IIRC)  Excuse me?  They are trying to subvert the possibility of a fair trial by pushing their lies and propaganda and by trying to whitewash the ugly truth about themselves, their daughter, and their actions.

And shame on the lawyers for spending so much time chasing the limelight to pursue their own personal agendas and spew lies to try to taint public opinion and the jury pool.

Okay.  Got that outta my system.  Going into reverence mode now in honor of this day.  My heart is with my Monkey friends and with Caylee.

Desi

A1, thanks for letting us know Dolce is on baby-sabbatical and that she and babies are good.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: June 16, 2009, 05:27:48 PM »

I have always thought that in fact Georgie did see Casey leave around 1:00 on the 16th but never really saw Caylee, assumed that she was with Casey but never really saw her.  I think this is one of the things that has been eating him up as he truly can not 100% recall when he last saw his grand daughter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.